Designers » N-Q » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Nejma 6 Nejma for women

Nejma 6 Nejma for women
dislike

tropical

Nejma is the collection of perfumes inspired by an Arab narrative of the heroine named Nejma and Vezir. The collection of seven fragrances interprets the story in 7 different ways, as the seven daughters of Nejma.

Nejma Six opens with fruity notes of apple, pineapple, coconut and black currant, accented by bergamot, mandarin, petit grain and spices. Heart of incense and tonka bean base is supported by oud moss, sandalwood and white musk.

Available as 100 ml EDP. Nejma 6 was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Niel.

Coconut Pineapple Green Apple

Incense Tonka Bean resins

Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud) White Musk Siam Benzoin

Nejma 6 Fragrance Reviews

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

i coulda swore it had some Vetiver of some kind. This is another Brilliantly complex poetry of Oudh. Has an odd "green" "rooty" note. Might seem a bit wierd or old fashioned, but the dry down... is to die for. feels like a rich powdery rose.

Those wondering, Macy's carries it. it's where i got to try all 6

archivist
archivist

It's a tropical oriental. For some reason, it's being called a chypre in the database (not sure why, personally). I don't think I've ever smelled anything remotely like this before. Montale has churned out every possible iteration of X + Oud, but nothing that smells like this. I'd actually call this a masculine, even though it's sweet, but I feel that way about most ouds. Even ones as subtle as this.

It's too opaque for me, I'll be putting it up for swap also.

arlene629
arlene629

Love the fragrance, so rich, tasty, elegant. You can feel all the notes, the green apple, the oud... It's my favorite! Classy, chic, different!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

It's a very sofisticated and complicated perfume,... The notes are hard to distinguish , but if I were to try and categorize it I would place it into a fruity-oriental area. Not that I can tell about any particular fruits, but there is a sweet juiciness enveloping a woody spice base. Also I sense some sort of clean insense here . It is perfumey in a best possible way... Not exactly "me" , as I am more of a "raw and wholesome " kind of perfume lover, but beautiful...
Definitely suited for black tie events, evenings at expensive restaurants, fancy cocktail parties. It's mature , elegant like a Chanel, voluptuous , despite the tropical youthful notes.... Looking at the notes I was almost expecting something in the Escada lines, but can assure they are nothing alike. More in the lines of the "Prive " collections.
The bottle is dark burgundy red, not like the one pictured here, elegant.
It seems that Pascal Morabito tried purposely to make it as complex as possible, using materials that should be clashing with one another, but they are not.
As for the aoud ? I am accustomed to Montale's aouds, and here is just a whisper in the background... A supporting note instead of a Primadonna, but it's there nonetheless .
Overall, a rich, elegant, complex and quite heavy fruity woody oriental.
I wish I had more occasions to wear it but I don't, so I guess I should swap it....pm me.

fazalcheema
fazalcheema

how could this fragrance be launched in 2014 when i bought a bottle in 2012 and there are reviews even from 2011?

scented2014
scented2014

it's a rich, complex blend and i find its complicity to be a big advantage. creamy, soft,powdery and fruity...as for the oud , i cannot really smell it here either. here oud is in the background, featuring sweet fruity notes. still, it's not candy sweet, it has spicy sweetness.

INJEN
INJEN

Does any know where this brand can be purchase in the US or Canada ?

hadassa
hadassa

Very interesting: for some inexplicable reason Nejma Six smells like a BIG white floral to me. Sweet, powdery, featuring jasmine and/or orange blossom.

It is also very fruity, I get a lot of pineapples, citruses, berries, and apples. Pretty! I feel a bit of incense in the background, and some woodiness (sandalwood? as to the oud, I don't sense any).

This is a complex scent, I think it requires many tests before one can finally understand it. At this point, I may only say that I like it, but find a bit over the top. Too many notes, too much is going on. However, this is just me, I do prefer minimalistic compositions. This is not.

LittleRed
LittleRed

A rich blend of fruit, spice, and sweetness. The citrus and black current are the most apparent, with a small dose of coconut, all sprinkled in just a little bit of spice. The middle notes give the lighter top blend a lovely creaminess but don't take it anywhere near heavy territory. Oud is not overt but it is noticeable and lends the necessary depth to complete the structure.

I think this solid composition is completely genderless, and stands apart from the other Nejma offerings. In fact, all that I have tried from Nejma have their own personalities which each add different qualities to the line. A nice compact range of fragrances to explore.

maltatude
maltatude

I have tried Nejma 2 through to 6 and I am really unimpressed... However, this one and the second one are probably the better ones... Still... expect strong, loud, messy balance of notes... There's a bit of apple drowning in heavy woody notes... Almost masculine quality... Sample the whole range before you decided to buy!! I am so glad that I did...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nejma Nejma 6 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nejma Nejma 6, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nejma 6 by Nejma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nejma 6 by Nejma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.