Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Nejma 7 Nejma for women
dislike

cacao
coconut

Nejma Seven has a dynamic head consistinf in a mixture of sparkling citrus fruits, leaves place to a sensual Néroli flower dressed by greedy notes of cacao and coconut. The hot ground where gets involved the white Musk with Patchouly and the precious Wood of Aoud leaves a mesmerizing trail. Nejma 7 was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Alice Lavenat.

Pink Grapefruit Green Mandarin Calabrian bergamot

Neroli Cacao Pod Coconut

Agarwood (Oud) White Musk Patchouli

Alien Oud Majestueux

Nejma 7 Fragrance Reviews

arlene629
arlene629

Doesn't have lemon, in a man smells amazing!!!
The fragrance its completely different than any other kind of sweetness, its sensual and chic!

Baseeta
Baseeta

Nejma 7...On fist whiff, I swooned. The notes, Green Mandarine, Citrus of Calbria, Pink Grapefruit, Neroli Flower, Cacao, Coconut, Wood of Aoud, White Musk, and Patchouly (notes taken from the sample card) would have drove me away if I had simply read them. I don't like patch or chocolate, and I never understood the fascination with putting citrus with chocolate. Until now. This chocolate is not cloying or heavy or too sweet. It's lifted up from the depths by the citrus. The patch gives it just a hint of herb and the coconut, again a note I would have dismissed, seems to keep is from being too formal.The oud is unobtrusive and doesn't draw too much attention away from the other notes.

freakypirate
freakypirate

On first spritz I smell lots of sweet notes and some fresh citrus notes. Soon, the citrus fades a bit and I can smell coconut and hints of oud & woody notes. Then, musk, a light one, more fresh and sweet notes. The drydown is a sugary sweet scent on a base of woody notes with a hint of metallic oud.

Sillage and longevity are moderate on me.

This scent is a bit too sweet for me, it is almost like sugar on my skin. Also, it's powered by iso-e-super which is not my favorite. I'll pass on this one, but if you like gourmand ouds, give this one a try!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Coconut & Cacao! Yummy gourmand goodness!
Right off the bat I get delicious, creamy coconut & sweet cacao. The coconut being a bit more pronounced.
A few seconds in I smell the citrus notes, but they're only there for a brief moment before they fade again.
In the late dry-down I detect the oud, but very faintly. I'm not a fan of oud myself, but in Nejma 7 it's really subtle and only makes for a solid base for the coco & cacao mixture to hold on to. It works perfectly! It has very good longevity and strong to moderate sillage. It takes 3 to 4 hours before it gets close to the skin and even when it does, it's still very noticeable!
Wonderful fragrance for gourmand lovers, excellent quality!
♥♥♥♥♥

hadassa
hadassa

This gourmand oud reminds me quite a lot of Micallef perfumes. Not of any particular MM fragrance, rather of MM's style in general.

Unlike the previous reviewers, I do regard the oud note here as quite a prominent one (in Western perception, of course). However, it is smoothed out by the (huge to be completely honest) amount of sweetness.

Overall impression: Nejma Seven is a dark chocolate bar with some little orange peel particles... on a woody table ;)

The base is relatively unisex, however, I don't see Seven on a man, because it's way too sweet.

7's ongevity seems to be about right. Give it a try if you are attracted to woody gourmands and classy caramels ;) Micallef fans might also find it pretty.

rogson
rogson

Quite a gourmand opening with a little dab of the citrus leaves. Some well blended coconut and cocoa create the sweetness. Not very chocolatey but not strongly coconut either, both just discernible. After a while some shy patchouli peeks in and a barely there oud. I was hoping for more of a showing from the oud, but, sadly no. Mostly a gourmand oriental fragrance with a little patchouli thrown in.

syncope
syncope

Please update the notes; from official source:
- Top: mandarin, grapefruit, lemon
- Middle: neroli, cocoa, coco
- Base: oud, musc, patchouli

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nejma Nejma 7 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nejma Nejma 7, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nejma 7 by Nejma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nejma 7 by Nejma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Datura Noir Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Nejma Nejma 6 Diptyque Eau Duelle Serge Lutens Chergui Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Creed Virgin Island Water Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Xerjoff Lira Histoires de Parfums 1889 Moulin Rouge Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule Guerlain L'Instant Magic