Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Manic Love for Him Neotantric for men

Manic Love for Him Neotantric for men
dislike

Manic Love for Her is a new fragrance by the house of Neotantric presented in 2009 in pair with edition for men. Its composition includes cardamom, woody accords of cedar and cypress, along with nuances of lavender and earthy accords of patchouli. Available as 100ml edt.

Green Leaves Bergamot Cardamom Lemon Lavender

Caramel Cedar Carrot Cypress Freesia

Moss Vanilla Musk Violet Patchouli

Dior Homme

Manic Love for Him Fragrance Reviews

tosu
tosu

It's a really lovely perfume, on me I smell violet, vanilla,caramel,ceder and lavender the most.
Sillage is moderate and longevity is 5-6 h on me and I think it's very unisex

Frank Marcello
Frank Marcello

It's nice modern fragrance. It reminds me of Dior Homme (Intense) with interesting overtones.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

At first it’s a spicy fougere that’s not nearly as in-your-face obnoxious as the women’s version. It’s the usual “manly” lavender-tonka combination along with the usual cedar-wood notes, but there’s enough spice to spice it up and make it pleasant to wear. The description says the spice is cardamom, but there are probably other things, too, including cinnamon, vanilla, musks, and a note that turns sweet and powdery. I could swear there’s violet in there somewhere. Sillage is moderate, and longevity is all day, 8+ hours. I actually like Manic Love (“men’s” version) a lot, and would wear it myself.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Neotantric Manic Love for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Neotantric Manic Love for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Manic Love for Him by Neotantric. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Manic Love for Him by Neotantric represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Agent Provocateur L'Agent Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille By Kilian Back to Black Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois d`Iris L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Chanel Coco Noir Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Tom Ford Black Orchid Chanel Allure Sensuelle Profumum Roma Battito d`Ali Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Mona di Orio Vanille Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Montale Black Aoud Tom Ford Noir de Noir Robert Piguet Fracas Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Hermes Elixir des Merveilles