Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Manic Love for Him Neotantric for men

Manic Love for Him Neotantric for men
dislike

Manic Love for Her is a new fragrance by the house of Neotantric presented in 2009 in pair with edition for men. Its composition includes cardamom, woody accords of cedar and cypress, along with nuances of lavender and earthy accords of patchouli. Available as 100ml edt.

Green Leaves Bergamot Cardamom Lemon Lavender

Caramel Cedar Carrot Cypress Freesia

Moss Vanilla Musk Violet Patchouli

Dior Homme

Manic Love for Him Fragrance Reviews

nvenus
nvenus

"Gentleman's EdT"? So... A gentle man is supposed to smell like carrots? "Sure you're not talking about rabbits?" However, this was shocking but not too shocking according to the listed notes. I "understand" it but I'm not a fan of it. The opening is a disaster in my world, although - as I mentioned before - I do get the idea, but to me, it's just like carrotjuice in a forest full of cypress, cedar, moss, other green notes and bitter caradmom. The lavender is also bitter, not sure if it's because of something else (that smells bitter) or just that note...
I don't want to be this negative about it because I do believe it suits other people's tastes but honestly, this isn't something for me. Although I don't like it at all, I have to say that it's not the worst (men) perfume that I've tried. I imagine it being ok and quite interesting when it's weak, it's just that strong, odd opening that ruins it for me.

... + The bottle is cool.

I have to make an update. I really love the subtle, discreet scent of this. I'm scenting it around the perfume bottle now and it's absolutely beautiful and attractive. It's a sweet, seductive masculine scent which makes me both calm and curious. However, it's different from the stronger, more aromatic (and slightly balsamic) opening.

I think the "formula" is "very sensetive"... Not sure it works with everyone's skin and I guess it's up to the chemistry to decide how suitable this is for one so if it is, I'd say it's potentially lovely or loveable but if it isn't... Then it's just the oppsite.

Great lasting, stays for days and days and days! And, according to me, the more it fades, the better it becomes.

tosu
tosu

It's a really lovely perfume, on me I smell violet, vanilla,caramel,ceder and lavender the most.
Sillage is moderate and longevity is 5-6 h on me and I think it's very unisex

Frank Marcello
Frank Marcello

It's nice modern fragrance. It reminds me of Dior Homme (Intense) with interesting overtones.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

At first it’s a spicy fougere that’s not nearly as in-your-face obnoxious as the women’s version. It’s the usual “manly” lavender-tonka combination along with the usual cedar-wood notes, but there’s enough spice to spice it up and make it pleasant to wear. The description says the spice is cardamom, but there are probably other things, too, including cinnamon, vanilla, musks, and a note that turns sweet and powdery. I could swear there’s violet in there somewhere. Sillage is moderate, and longevity is all day, 8+ hours. I actually like Manic Love (“men’s” version) a lot, and would wear it myself.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Neotantric Manic Love for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Neotantric Manic Love for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Manic Love for Him by Neotantric. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Manic Love for Him by Neotantric represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois d`Iris Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Agent Provocateur L'Agent By Kilian Back to Black L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Chanel Coco Noir Chanel Allure Sensuelle Tom Ford Black Orchid Profumum Roma Battito d`Ali Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Mona di Orio Vanille Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Montale Black Aoud Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Tom Ford Noir de Noir Robert Piguet Fracas Hermes Elixir des Merveilles