Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Amazon Lily Nest for women

Amazon Lily Nest for women
dislike

Amazon Lily Nest for women Pictures Amazon Lily Nest for women Pictures Amazon Lily Nest for women Pictures Amazon Lily Nest for women Pictures

The American house of Nest in September 2012 is launching EDPs accompanied with body creams, creating collection Nest Fine Fragrances inspired by different flowers. The fragrances are available in matte black bottles and decorated with beautiful floral illustrations and their names are Amazon Lily, Passiflora and Midnight Fleur. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Laudamiel. Top notes are lime, bergamot and tangerine; middle note is lily; base notes are driftwood and white musk.

Lime Bergamot Tangerine

lauren.gonzalez.963

Bleach.

hanson26
hanson26

After reading some of these reviews I decided that I had to try it at Sephora to see if it really is that bad. It is. No, it's not Secretions Magnifiques bad, it's not gross, it's just... bad. Smells like cheap room spray at best, industrial floor cleaner at worst. It's not that it's some awful blend of notes, it's a fresh, citrusy perfume, just cheap and chemical smelling to the max.

velvetpeony
velvetpeony

This is, on me, a very bright and beautiful citrus and lily. For about 30 minutes the citrus dominates, then a lovely soapy lily becomes noticeable.

I would love this, but it's only a like, as it is completely undetectable after an hour.

RedHeartSunglasses
RedHeartSunglasses

It's... nice. Just nice. I wanted the opening sweet lime and tangerine to stay, at first it smelled like something Clean would put out (I love Clean's scents), but that lasted all of 5 minutes and then the tangerine nearly disappeared and the lime settled down and the lily took center stage. I like the driftwood and white musk base. Overall, it reminds me of a perfume I used to have, Michael Kors Island, but without the white florals and watery note.

Again, *Fluttershy's disappointed voice* "It's... nice." I'm glad it works for my skin, the other reviews make it sound horrific. I'd buy a rollerball of it, especially for layering, but I'd never pay Nest prices for a bottle of it.

Gingersnpr
Gingersnpr

Holy god! This was a sample in my Neiman Marcus bag. For the price this is utterly sick! I tried, I really did. But then I saw the price! Heck no. It just smells. I mean I thought I got a hint of green freshness but nope it just smells like some random air fresher thats tryin to be cool. Sorry I'm not letting this one in my club!

This is the second Nest fragrance I try, and I dislike it as much as Midnight Fleur!!Goodness, who is behind such horrific creations? Strong, disharmonious, I do not know really who this perfume is supposed to attract, not the ones liking nice scents for sure..
Harsh zesty notes mixed in with overdone lilies, plus the driftwood gives it a weirder edge...to avoid..

AlisonWonderland25
AlisonWonderland25

Okay, I bought this without testing it first - dumb, I know. It smells like Clinique Aromatics - Blech. Too strong, too chemical. I scrubbed, and I can still smell it. I would ordinarily like the notes that are supposed to be in this, but I think the bergamot is overpowering.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The citrus is very strong -- I think it might be better marketed as unisex. Has that very strong "masculine" citrus blast in the opening. But after the first five minutes or so the lily comes in and it sweetens the mix. The lime is sharp but not so sharp I felt uncomfortable wearing it. It was especially delicious and sweet about an hour in, and I received many compliments on it -- the lime mixed with the sweet lily almost makes a sort of linden blossom scent. I found it delightful.

earthkeeper
earthkeeper

Wow... did someone say Pledge... I'm definitely one for scents that are out of the norm and pushing boundaries but right now I'm in complete disbelief with the fact this company decided to move forward with such a scent... unreal... all this should be destined for is a public toilet air freshener. Seriously now... who the heck wants to smell like this!? Waste of a stunning bottle.

3 hours in: Even after numerous attempts at scrubbing this stuff off and failing miserably I still wreak. No joke - unless the thought of smelling like a squeaky clean hardwood floor excites you, don't even bother attacking your senses with this mess. OMG....

happygeisha
happygeisha

of all the 5 new scents by NEST this one is literally intolerable to have on your skin. i agree with the other reviewers, it smells like an industrial cleaning product, with an almost artificial, sickening overuse of bergamot and lime. its the kind of scent you spray in a house to cover up even worse olfactory offenses. i may add this to a spray bottle and keep it by my toilet. no really... that's just about all its good for. you've been warned. steer clear of this one unless you are a sadist and enjoy giving yourself full-blown migraines.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

I was really looking forward to trying the Nest fragrance line, but so far I have been very disappointed. This is industrial-strength Pine Sol mixed with spruce. Very synthetic and sharp. I agree with the previous review that says it smells like bathroom cleaner. Could be beautiful as a home fragrance, but just does not work on the skin. I feel like I just Febreezed myself.

graybird
graybird

I will agree with the previous reviewers that this smells too sharp and not the best citrus smell. It caused an allergic reaction in me. I expected sparkling white florals, and this perfume was quite disappointing.

magickmaven
magickmaven

I think I might like this more as a Home Fragrance or Room Spray. The lime makes this too sharp for me to wear as a perfume and even as it has dried down, it doesn't have that feel of a perfume. Too cold feeling. It doesn't have the sensuality that a Lily scent should have.

I have the roll on EdP and I'm willing to swap.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This smells like cleaning products to me. And not in a good citrusy clean way. In a musky industrial cleaner kind of way. It reminds me of the stuff you might use to scour a public bathroom floor... or this perfume off your arm. Yuck.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Absolutely beautiful scent! The perfect citrus! Very zesty but much more rich! The lily really adds to this !

Update: So I've been playing with this and I've come to the conclusion that it smells very similar to what orange suckers smell like with a bit of spice. I totally love this scent and so do all of my coworkers. Two thumbs up!

Amazon Lily by Nest 2.21 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nest Amazon Lily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nest Amazon Lily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amazon Lily by Nest. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amazon Lily by Nest represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.