Designers » N-Q » Oriental « Groups

Moroccan Amber Body & Soul Nest for women and men

Moroccan Amber Body & Soul Nest for women and men
dislike

Morrocan Amber provides contrast with its warm oriental accords of Moroccan amber, sweet patchouli, heliotrope, bergamot and eucalyptus. Moroccan Amber Body & Soul was launched in 2013.

Amber Patchouli Heliotrope Bergamot Eucalyptus

Hermessence Ambre Narguile

Moroccan Amber Body & Soul Fragrance Reviews

pravda48
pravda48

...This makes my boyfriend smell like a molasses cookie. There's a touch of something more manly about the amber underneath, but mostly he smells like a warm, sweet, fluffy 'n ambery man-cookie.

With more tries and more sprays, I love it more and more on myself. The heavier you spray it, the more obvious the cool, camphorous opening blast is. Even so it always dries down to a warmer semi-sweet but grounded amber glaze. Just delightful, this is easily my cheapie WIN of the year! I wish I had more words for it. If you like camphor, contrasts, and semi-sugared amber, do try! I see it as the ultimate unisex cooler weather scent.

nerolette
nerolette

I got off the amber bandwagon after a brief affair with Prada by Prada back in the early 2000s. That scent was simply too cloying for me and it left me with a poor impression of amber in general. I picked up Nest's Moroccan Amber scent because I knew how much I loved their orange blossom interpretation, and I'm so glad I did! The almost incense-y mixing of patchouli with the warm amber yields a sensual scent that makes me feel truly exotic - I love it for nighttime for that reason. Its warmth also makes it the perfect scent to spritz on when curling up with a good book on a chilly day or running errands in the rain. Not easy to find a perfume that is so perfect for such diverse occasions!

The only thing I find that makes me remember that this is an inexpensive perfume is that it lacks any real complexity. Outside of that, I completely forget that it costs 1/10 of most of the things on my shelf. I love wearing this.

jociebelle
jociebelle

Does anyone else think this is a less expensive, more approachable version of Thierry Mugler's Angel? It's nowhere near exact, but it does smell similar to me. Both are patchouli scents, which I am happily able to wear without smelling like an unwashed hippie. Just wondering who else thought this.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This smells really nice on me. It's warm, cozy and subtle. The amber is there, but it's subdued. What I love is how the scent smells softly of spices mixed with the amber. It seems just right to me. I don't find it harsh at all, not even from the first spray. It settled as soon as it hit my skin. The lasting power was pretty good too. I could still smell it on myself at the end of the day. Very pleasant, non-offensive and nice for all occasions. I found a big bottle of it for $9.99 at Marshall's. What a bargain! All day I was catching whiffs of it here and there and it was quite pleasing. Definitely worth a try for those that like an amber fragrance that plays it safe and flies a little under the radar. A fairly simple scent that has just enough going on to make it worth owning. Most amber scents are better suited for winter but this amber scent is perfect in the summer as well. An all-around crowd pleaser!

lomerlaw
lomerlaw

This was a $9.99 blind buy, but even at that price, this is one to avoid.

The description on the back of the box describes it this way: "Moroccan Amber, Sweet Patchouli, Heliotrope, and Bergamot are accented with a hint of Eucalyptus." All of which sounded like a nice combination. Wrong!! The camphoric eucalyptus note dominates the other elements in this cologne from top notes to base notes.

There is a synthetic harshness as well, and Moroccan Amber smells like a low-budget product, which it is. In fact, it smells like a room deodorizer spray.

Tremere
Tremere

I bought the Moroccan Amber Body Cream at Winners (T.J. Maxx/Marshalls in Canada) and loved it. The floral notes listed above - the heliotrope in particular - are present but as a support for a rich, deep amber that leaves a natural impression.

On the strength of the body cream, I kept my eye out for other products in the line and was very happy to find the Moroccan Amber Liquid Soap. It is, if anything, even more impressive. Having stocked up on two more bottles, this is now my main bathroom hand soap.

With this in mind, I am sorry to report the Moroccan Amber Body and Soul Spray was a bit of a disappointment. The concentration seems weaker in the alcohol base in comparison with the soap or cream versions. There is an almost unpleasant, and somewhat synthetic, sharpness to the body spray.

If you do enjoy the spray, however, the scent has reasonable projection. I cannot speak to its longevity as I decided to wash it off after an hour. It maintained its strength well and through that time had a linear, consistent dry down.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nest Moroccan Amber Body & Soul fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nest Moroccan Amber Body & Soul, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moroccan Amber Body & Soul by Nest. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moroccan Amber Body & Soul by Nest represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.