Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Passiflora Nest for women

Passiflora Nest for women
dislike

Passiflora Nest for women Pictures Passiflora Nest for women Pictures Passiflora Nest for women Pictures Passiflora Nest for women Pictures

The American house of Nest in September 2012 is launching EDPs accompanied with body creams, creating collection Nest Fine Fragrances inspired by different flowers. The fragrances are available in matte black bottles and decorated with beautiful floral illustrations and their names are Amazon Lily, Passiflora and Midnight Fleur. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Laudamiel. Top note is green notes; middle note is passion flower; base notes are hyacinth and lily-of-the-valley.

Green Notes

Passion Flower

Hyacinth Lily-of-the-Valley

Passiflora Fragrance Reviews

agentj
agentj

I LOVE this. It smells like watermelon rinds, but I'm not sure that I want to smell like that...maybe in the heat of the summer it would be one to keep in the refrigerator and spritz on pulse point to get that cooling scent and scensation. I know I want a bottle, even if only to spray in the air around me...love, love this smell.

RedHeartSunglasses
RedHeartSunglasses

I smell the LOTV, the hyacinth and passionflower are there too I guess, but the "green notes" in this have a bit of a sour and slightly bitter, just very "wrong" smell. Especially at the prices Nest charges, I don't understand why they rely so heavily on synthetics. Is "Glade plug-in" a useful point of reference in reviews? This really reminds me of one of those generic "springtime fresh" air fresheners. This one is pretty linear, aside from the terrible sour note softening after about 2 hours of wear. 4 1/2 hours in and I couldn't take it anymore, I had to wash it off. It's not heavy (then again, I only used 1 spray), but I could not take smelling like a dated, generic, synthetic room deodorizer anymore.

Oh Nest, I really want to like you, but you're making it so hard.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

To me, it smelled overwhelmingly like weeds.

Kiera79
Kiera79

I know Midnight Fleur is everyone's favorite from this line, but I really love this scent too. It's green and floral and really beautiful. I don't know how to describe it. It has a roundness to it that I love.... Round as in well blended, smooth, and substantial. Not overpowering, but be careful to not overspray. It is a very realistic scent, which i always love. This is a must have in my book :)

Also, my skin drinks scent like a dying man in the desert and all of the Nest fragrances last for at least 6-8 hours on me! It's pricy, but worth it.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Too bad no samples at the show, how do they expect to sell? The frags are unique very gracy, some may like it, some may not. I liked passion flower at first, then i found it unusual gracy and overwhelming.the one with blue flower on the bottle is more socially accepted smell, lighter and flowery. One with white flowery is in the middle, and the pick one is most extreme smell. Perfume designer just experimenting with different unusual floral smells.

Passiflora by Nest 2.69 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nest Passiflora fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nest Passiflora, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passiflora by Nest. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passiflora by Nest represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nest Midnight Fleur Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Kate Walsh Boyfriend Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Tocca Colette Bond No 9 I Love New York for All Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Tainted Love Diesel Loverdose Tocca Florence Cristobal Balenciaga Florabotanica Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Givenchy Organza Indecence L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Nez a Nez Ambre a Sade Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Bond No 9 Coney Island