Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

New York Yankees New York Yankees for men

New York Yankees New York Yankees for men
dislike

herbal

Baseball team New York Yankees presents a masculine and a feminine fragrance in 2012, launched in collaboration with Cloudbreak and Firmenich. The masculine New York Yankees edition is a sporty fragrance of woody character, opening with sparkling notes of bergamot, coriander and blue sage. Crisp leaves of ivy, geranium and orange blossom are located in the heart, while the base is formed of rich and earthy accords of patchouli, smooth sandalwood and suede.

The fragrance is available as EDT.

Sage Coriander Bergamot

Orange Blossom Geranium Ivy

Sandalwood Patchouli Suede

Unforgivable

New York Yankees Fragrance Reviews

mkpunk
mkpunk

This edt that comes inside of a Yankeeified bottle similar to the Ralph Lauren Polos is a cheap but soapy version of Ed Hardy's Love & Luck for men or Ed Harry's Love Is... for men on the front end but settles down on the back end in my opinion. I honestly cannot tell which of the two it is but it is an Ed Hardy smell. For me, this is a good thing as I do like those scents and I am a Yankee fan. If you are a Yankees fan and like or love the smell of Ed Hardy cologne but hate the bottle design, this is for you.

Apparently, there is a flanker to this one called Pitch Black, which I have sampled (it's not in the database). That one is somewhat like Burberry's London for Men (the one with the cloth around the rectangular bottle). PB doesn't feature strong notes, though, and is lighter overall. It's just a little sweet and a dry woody quality is clear. The dried fruit/red wine type quality is also difficult to miss, along with a touch of lavender. I've got others like this so I don't think I'd need a full bottle but if you want a smoother London, you might want to try and sample it.

mmh6352
mmh6352

I'm a Yankees fan but this perfume is not my taste. It has soapy scent that may appear in soap store such as LUSH. Just like all kinds of soaps are mixed up.

CakesMason
CakesMason

i think this is great m bf loves n teams and he will love this!

Senzadite
Senzadite

When did this place became a sports site??? aghhhhh

rachael.sibley
rachael.sibley

Clearly you're not. The Yankees have been to the world series 40 times and have lost only 13. So they have won twice as many as they have lost. No other team has even been close to them. (The closest being the Cardinals who have only been 18 times and won 11) So if anything it would smell like winning.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about New York Yankees New York Yankees fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about New York Yankees New York Yankees, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify New York Yankees by New York Yankees. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of New York Yankees by New York Yankees represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Michael Jordan Legend Kenneth Cole Kenneth Cole Black for Men Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Calvin Klein Eternity For Men Chevignon Che by Chevignon Usher Usher He Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Burberry Touch for Men Clinique Clinique Happy Valentino Valentino Uomo Azzaro Chrome Mary Kay Domain Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Him Banana Republic Classic David & Victoria Beckham Instinct