Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Just Pink Next for women

Just Pink Next for women
dislike

Just Pink is a fragrance introduced by the British retailer Next. Just Pink is a fresh girlish scent made of fresh green, fruity and floral notes.

Green Notes Red Berries Floral Notes

Romance

Just Pink Fragrance Reviews

MelonFarmer
MelonFarmer

I have a 10ml spray with only 1 squirt taken out of it, if anyone is interested in trading?

Shwets
Shwets

Safire is spot on! I tried Romance earlier which gave me a terrible headache. However Just Pink smells just like Romance if not then slightly fresher and works on my skin much better. No headaches and lasts longer. So would definately recommend over Romance.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

This is great. It's light and feminine and not too strong for everyday wear or workwear. It reminds me a little of a more floral, less musky version of SJP Lovely. Just pink is a very good buy which I really recommend.

j'adore dior
j'adore dior

I really like it! It bought it from London for very cheap. It's a romantic, girly and soft smell. Very fresh and young smell. It kind of reminds me of roses, winter/spring and youth.

Safira
Safira

I recently bought this perfume in London - it was £7,50, I think, so very cheap. It immediately reminded me of another perfume, but I couldn't remember which one, so had to look it up here. And sure enough - it's a dead ringer for Ralph Lauren's Romance, which I really like.

However, this one seems to have slightly better longevity, so if you're thinking about getting one or the other I might actually have to recommend this one.

polkadot27
polkadot27

It is a motherly perfume, very feminine, Sweet & floral and all around pleasant, it was one of the first perfumes i had when i was 11/12 loved it then, still pleasant now although personally i now prefer a fragrance with an unusualness and a kick. I think it dries down into a powdery musky scent. Very girly and i agree it is for teenagers or ultra feminine maternal women.

janalednova
janalednova

I'd say this one is rather for teenage girls. Nice one, but I don't think it suit me.

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

I found this perfume simply "okay" and I only really wear it when I don't want to use/waste any of my others. A nice, clean smell but nothing special at all.

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

Hi I've been looking around for this perfume for quite sometimes. If anyone is interested to sell or trade it just let me know. Thanks.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

I walked past one of colleagues at work and wow she smelt lovely, so I had to ask 'what are you wearing hun' and it was just pink by next, for that price you cant go wrong !!!! =D

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

I bought this a couple of years ago for my younger daughter and we all think it smells lovely on her.

It's fresh, fruity, not too heavy and really quite charming. She can wear it to school and feel fresh and clean without it being too cloying or out of place.

The price is really quite excellent and Next also produce a range of body care and nice little gift sets in the scent. My daughter has a sweet little handbag spray/lip gloss duo, for example.

I really do think Next produce some super scents for a very good price & recommend them as a retailer. There is always a lovely gift set selection across their ranges at Christmas time.

Lotto.Lupus
Lotto.Lupus

Good choice, but not my favourite. I do buy it for my friend, however, every time I travel to the UK. She loves it. It is a girlish and fresh scent. Very unobtrusive.

von dita
von dita

love this one!on me it's floral rather than fruity.I think it's perfect choice for summer days.

NABILA AZIZI
NABILA AZIZI

well i got this perfume many time gift from sis oraignal from uk same packing but it soft and sweet keep u fresh its for normal use not sensual so its gud for normal routine

RENATA DECOTE
RENATA DECOTE

EU GANHEI UM JUST PINK DE UMA AMIGA, E SIMPLESMENTE AMEI, QUERO SABER COMO FAÇO PRA COMPRAR, E QUAL O VALOR DELE.

Beketaten
Beketaten

This is very much a dupe of Ralph Lauren's Romance, and a pretty good one too.

rachelriley
rachelriley

I love this perfume. It smells so clean and young.

Emma x

Such a pretty and delicate scent its sweet with a little hint of green notes.

panthere
panthere

had to write abt this as its my chosen perfumeto wear today. I call this one "MY WEDDING PERFUME". No im nt married but i always wear this for my friends and families weddings. think its because it brings out my romantic side.ha ha.I dnt find it girlish. personally its sensual and feminine to me. on me it smells exactly like "RL ROMANCE" .I used to own that perfume too when i was living in the u.k. Many people have actually mistaken nxt pink for being "The above mentioned perfume". Ive caught men sniffing the air as i walk past wearing this!. love this one.

guest_Vie
guest_Vie

This perfume really has a lot of meanings for me.
it reminds me,always, to my bestfriend.
He gave this to me as a gift when he came to his hometown.
I love....really love if I can't say addicted, to this perfume!!!

Just Pink by Next 3.60 out of 5 based on 80 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Next Just Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Next Just Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Pink by Next. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Pink by Next represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.