Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Figues et Garçons Nez a Nez for men

Figues et Garçons Nez a Nez for men
dislike

Figues et Garçons Nez a Nez for men Pictures

A fresh glow. The energy is omnipresent. The leaves rustling about in the wind are impressive. Collusion with the buffalo presents a reliable stature to this green and fiery explosion. Animated conversations and perpetual motions. This determination is loud. The affluence is striking to an audience who does not know of indulgence. The tears of almonds re-establish an effervescent character. Alibis will be needed for silence and rest backstage. Many people request such eruptive thoughts, fun and spontaneous. The path must be risky. It is the challenge that animates and propels. An irresistible need to escape barriers and to bewilder complexities. These vibrant flames guarantee ample thoughts.

The shoots packed in this sacred ground draw from the sediments to grow relentlessly towards the light. Nos je Karine Chevallier.

Green Notes Fig Leaf Petitgrain

Fig Kiwi Rhubarb

Virginia Cedar Sandalwood Musk

Philosykos

Figues et Garçons Fragrance Reviews

9154mf
9154mf

Not enough female reviews here in my opinion! I tend towards the gourmand spectrum of fragrances, and I love this! I won't compare it to all those other well known figs because I don't feel it's like any of them. On me this is a bright sunny kiwi fig scent. Refreshing and sweet, never cloying and with some great cedar depth in the background. This should definitely be marketed as unisex! Women can and should try this!

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

This fragrance should be supposed to be based on a fig-flowers accord on musks and light aromatic woods. The opening is bright and light, with green notes around a fig heart, diluted (and kind of disappearing) in an overal pleasant smell of clean wet clothes hanging outside in a sunny garden. Then it goes a bit more fruity while keeping it soapy and velvety. On skin I detect a more pungent pear-like opening. Now, if this may sound beautiful to you, add a massive dose of linalol or galaxolide or other synthetics that provide that pleasant – but clearly artificial and a bit cloying - "clean clothes"/"clean house" feel. That is how this *actually* smells – as others have already noted. Plenty of better fig scents around – Diptyque's Phylosikos is quite unbeatable to this.

5,5/10

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

When you first spray this fragrance on your skin you are met with pretty strong petitgrain, cedar, fig leaves and other "green" smells. The opening reminds me of vintage Silences by Jacomo.

These first notes may strike you as nice, but pretty typical of a middle of the road masculine scent. Do not discount Figues et Garcons at this point. The best is yet to come!

After about an hour on skin, things begin to develop in a beautiful way. Tart fruits come into the mix, joined with just a bit of sweetness that appears to be from the fig fruit, but this is not one of those awful jammy, too sweet fig fragrances. This is fresh, like the tart, but faintly sweet fragrance and taste of a fresh fig. I smell vanilla in the mix and with the musk this scent dries down to a real beauty, stunning after about 4 hours, fresh with just a bit of sweet fruits with green and woods, like a picnic in a garden near a forest on a windy spring day.

Longevity is good. You can smell it on your skin the next morning. Ladies, do not fear this one. The drydown is absolutely beautiful and very appropriate for a man or a woman. To me, it smells more like a woman's scent in the drydown, but it would smell so grand on a man. This was a most serendipitous blind buy for me, thanks to my favorite niche store that put this beauty on sale!

It's probably time for me to face the fact: Nez à Nez and I were never meant to be. It must be the base which is immediately recognizable to me, so that the moment I apply one of their perfumes I identify it as having been produced by this house. That's what happened this morning: I selected out of a box a sample labeled only FIGUE ET GARCONS, with no knowledge of the house, but the moment I got a sniff of it, I knew that it was Nez à Nez.

In the case of FIGUES ET GARCONS, the house sweetish orientalish base has been embellished with a quite perceptible fig note, so those who like the base and also like fig, may find much to like here. I don't know why I do not find their base appealing. To my nose, it just seems kind of gunky and moving toward the stale oriental category. But that's okay. As they say, every pot has a lid, and mine is not this!

I should perhaps add that this composition does not seem at all masculine to me. If anything, it's unisex, but to me it seems more like a designer level oriental perfume for women.

Heverton
Heverton

This particular fragrance opens up with a somehow sweet pear note that at the same time looses a little bit of it's personality given the co-appearance of an evident kiwi. After a couple minutes this fragrance acquires a green slight soapy aura but it disappears after some hours.

Fig in here is a mere supporting actor present only in a very faint leafy form which also disappears fast. If you wanna buy this fragrance just because of it's name, don't do it! There's almost nothing of figs in here, trust me.

Adrien02
Adrien02

Gorgeous aromatic pear, with woody accords. Almost gourmand-like. Petitgrain and green notes temper the ripe fig and ripened kiwi note. Yes, pitbull friend, that soapy, citronella you smell resonates with me also. Love how it's used here. Reminds me of a male version of Cristalle by Chanel. The drydown is heavenly for all you cedar/sandalwood/vanilla fans.
I love fig fragrances and this is going to become one of my staples.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nez a Nez Figues et Garçons fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nez a Nez Figues et Garçons, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Figues et Garçons by Nez a Nez. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Figues et Garçons by Nez a Nez represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.