Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Minajesty Nicki Minaj for women

Minajesty Nicki Minaj for women Pictures

Minajesty by Nicki Minaj is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Minajesty was launched in 2013. Top notes are red berries, lemon and peach; middle notes are magnolia, frangipani and orchid; base notes are tonka bean, vanila and musk.

Red Berries Lemon Peach

Magnolia Frangipani Orchid

Tonka Bean Vanila Musk

Minajesty Fragrance Reviews

PerfumeManiac101

I got this fragrance at TjMaxx today, it is a nice scent, very fruity and sweet.

FinnL.101
FinnL.101

This fragrance, to me, is kinda like the mother of Taylor's Made of Starlight, who had produced it with Beyoncé's Mrs Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition Fragrance.

shopgirl
shopgirl

This is a pretty and dainty perfume - the bottle is individual but clumpy, awkward and cheap looking - not really representative of the contents. The perfume - it's light fruity floral, clean smell - very light, inoffensive, but unremarkable, and not distinctive, but it is lovely and I can't stop smelling it - it is so good!!

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I saw an interview with Nicki Minaj and she said that this fragrance was something that she hadn't smelled before but it kept bringing her back to something else she smelled. I agree with the latter statement. This is really so similar to Pink Friday but with added tonka bean. I like this fragrance. It's very fruity but the tonka bean brings a certain depth to the fragrance. It doesn't project for long but the few times I have worn it I do remember it stays close to my skin. It doesn't just disappear without a trace.

gamos
gamos

First I have to say, that I am in general very sceptical when it comes to celebrity fragrances. They all go a bit in the same direction - safe and secure, and not too exciting. Is this one any different? Yes and no. I was taken by the bottle. I found it so ridiculously "kitchy", that it was already interesting again. When I sprayed it on, it was nice, nothing captivating, but after a while it became somehow interesting: fruity, sweetish (not sticky sweet) with a nice earthy kind of undertone, due to the tonka bean. It lasted very long and I could still smell traces of it the next day. So I got myself the smallest bottle (15 ml)and I don't regret it.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

hideous bottle... smells nice enough but doesn't last.

smells like fruity, fizzy BOOZE.

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

You know you are your OWN biggest FAN when you create a perfume bottle that is the spitting image of yourself. Nicki is so self centered, egotistical and vain. Its actually pretty sad and pathetic. The bottle cheapens the look of any perfume vanity. At first I thought the bottle design was a joke. IMO, it looks like a Designer Imposter's perfume bottle. Something you would find at the Family Tree, Dollar Store...etc. Its ugly and tacky. If the original perfume bottle is not up to par then what in the hell is the Designer Imposter's version of this perfume bottle going to look like??? I am scared to find out. lol!

mjsx
mjsx

I really love this perfume but I wish it was a little more long lasting. Picked up both Minajesty and Pink Friday, and although Pink Friday also smells great it is a sweet fragrance while Minajesty is more of a fruity and warmer fragrance. It was my signature perfume for a couple months but ultimately stopped wearing it because it did not last long and the bottle was too big to carry around (although super cute) in order to reapply.

arenee92
arenee92

It smells nice, I like Pink Friday more, though. It's lemony (in a good way) and sweet. Not sure it's something I'd wear.

SweetShelly
SweetShelly

Smells like a fresh expensive soap, great for after shower! And the doll bottel is so cute and unique.

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

Boring and cheap.

averinberry
averinberry

I like Minajesty better than Pink Friday, Minajesty reminds me of Escada summer perfumes. :)

alex_deshazo
alex_deshazo

So I was super excited about this perfume after her Pink Friday perfume just completely failed at any form of originality staying power etc. when she said that manajesty was suppose to smell like a "passionate love afair" I though alright this is going to be a bit more mature probably fruity but also more grown up and sexy! Maybe even a little naughty ;)........... No! Just No! This smells very similar to Pink Friday but with more citrus. You do get that lemon when you first spray it but it's not a cleaning lemon type of scent but more of a sugar lemon without it being lemony. Lemon can be a very dominating scent, it's a note that everybody is familiar with. I'm not a fan of lemon myself usually because any perfume/cologne that has lemon in it, the lemon is really the only thing you smell. But that's not the case with manajesty. My issue with this is that it's a very light body mist type of scent. Nothing stands out in it. It's all blended together and it's very light and sweet, it evolves into nothing more. It's a scent that nobody will remember, it's just a nice scent I will give it that. Manajesty fades in the background of all the celeb scents out there, it's not even a good celebrity scent in my opinion. I would say better luck next time but we a all know that won't happen.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Smells like cheap Juicy Couture and the new Daisy... its fine tho..

KallieRose
KallieRose

Smells very similar to pink friday but you can separate the two! Sprayed this on my wrist in a shop and fell in love. I love sweet perfumes that make me feel feminine and pretty and this perfume makes me feel all of those things! My boyfriend loves it too! He is buying me a bottle on payday.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

As much as I hate the idea of giving a brainwashing brainless puppet like Nicki more money, I tried this yesterday. Very delicious zesty summer scent. I get lots of lemon and cranberry and some tonka bean which gives it a bitter edge. I want to get it in the sale however because the lasting power doesn't make it worth the RRP.

lizzie81
lizzie81

This smells VERY similar to the first one 'Pink Friday' The only thing I like about it is the gaudy bottle! Very Koonsesque!

lizzyshreds

When you first spray it, you smell the lemon, tonka, and red berries, and the dry down about an hour or so later you smell the magnolia, orchid, and frangipani. I really like the first srpay more than the dry down. I still love this fragrence. It's my favorite. It lasts on my skin 4 to 6 hours. On my clothes it lasts a very long time.

lizzyshreds

Yes this does smell similar to other perfumes. What dragged my attention, and captured me in the most was, how the lemon, and tonka go so well together it's such a sweet fragrance that I fell in love with it. I took 6 months to decide if I was going to get this or not, because of it smelling similar to other perfumes, but I'm still glad I did, because it's one of my new favorite perfumes, and one I wouldn't want to go without. I got a sample of this at Macy's, and that's when I knew I couldn't live without this perfume any longer, and it made me feel like why was I so dumb to wait 6 months? Maybe I needed to smell it again to be reassured that I was making the right decision, because before I only smelled it in magazines. The smell makes me happy. This is better than her first one. I did like her first, but it smelled way too much like Someday, and Viva La Juicy. Minajesty doesn't exactly smell 100% like another perfume, more like 75% of another perfume. Overall I give this fragrance a 10/10.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Beautiful fragrance,smells similar to her first.Bothher perfumes are gorgeous,must haves.♡☆

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Minajesty by Nicki Minaj definitely is a whole new but more grown up scent from the queen herself. This perfume to me is all good and no bad. In this fragrance we have a whole new bottle design with the red and black outfit, beautiful pink afro and deeper pink lipstick. Now i have read in comments before me a lot of people compare it to Justin Bieber Someday. This is not the case it does have its very very small similarities but its not identical. The box for this perfume is amazing its completely different from her other boxes it's an amazing hot pink with an amazing black border with 3d silver bumps. This perfume gets 10/10 from me !

lljwagg
lljwagg

The bottle needs to be redesigned and made classier. Apart from that - I really like this fragrance. It reminds me of the original Charlie by Revlon, fresh and citrusy. It also has a hidden depth with the tonka beans and musk (which I wish was stronger), which moves the fragrance away from really young teens. Actually this is very wearable as a celeb scent, definitely a spring/summer daytime feel to it. Longevity isn't great unfortunately. For a really great celeb fragrance try Killer Queen by Katy Perry.

mirjana.pavlović
mirjana.pavlović

I saw the 100 ml in a store and the head was so heavy!
This is the most boring scent ever. Even more boring than her first.

Hydria
Hydria

So, Minajesty!This perfume on me it is fresh.A fruity aquatic and that is because of the lemon.It is not so sweet.I like the frangipani, the peach and the vanilla.I suggest this perfume to gourmand lovers and teens.Unfortunately it does not stay long on the skin.The sillage and longevity are not so good...It is an everyday cheerful perfume, very pleasant.After an hour I noticed more musk.I can't recall which fragrance is similar to this one.If you also enjoy pink citruses with a sportive style you gonna love it.A pink-fruity version of Light Blue by D&G.

PerfumeManiac101

I remember smelling this around 3 or 4 months ago, and I will say, this may be her best! It is a very fruity citrusy burst in the opening. Then it goes into a settle orchid smell and finishes of with a calming musk. Wonderful job nicki! :)

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Minajesty is a very magical perfume if I may so so, it starts out very sweet and citrusy and then after about an hour and a half it drys into this creamy vanilla scent which is awesome this perfume on me last about 6 hours which is not bad. Just let me say this perfume smells similar to pink Friday but it's also complete different the only similarities are that vanilla cream note everything else is completely different this is more mature because of the citrusy notes which makes this perfume very good cause I love citrus. If you have not tried this please do you will not be disappointed. Plus I love her bottles!! 10/10

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

My new favorite perfume :) It is almost similar to Pink Friday but with a different note.. The drydown is amazing..I spray it on my clothes and it smells so yummy :) Go try it! :)

Debsmellsgood
Debsmellsgood

Perusing the fragrance aisle of the beauty store in my neighborhood, I come upon a topless bottle of fragrance, the bottom portion I notice is a red halter/bikini top thingie. Intrigued, I pick it up and give it a sniff--hmmmm, I like...so I spray a bit on the sleeve of my coat. Man, this unknown fragrance I just discovered smells delicious!! So I flip it over to see who it's by. Nicki Minaj. Really? Reaaally? I feel like I can no longer enjoy the perfume. No woman who dotes on Chloe, Cartier and Tocca would EVER be seen with this on her dresser!!

So alas, I walk away and leave it on the shelf, peeking back at it sheepishly. Longingly, even? So I leave the beauty store and am off to the supermarket to get my groceries. As I hand my money to the cashier with the Minajesty sprayed coat arm, she exclaims, "You smell good!" I gush--"Oh thank you so much! Do you know who this is by? Nicki Minaj! Never woulda thunk it." The cashier seems to care less who made it and just smiles and says, "It's nice."

Yeah, so needless to say, perfume junkie that I am, one who THRIVES on fragrance compliments, I went back and bought a bottle!! It just smells so good! Fruity, sweet, a little bit creamy...and it made me smile. I'll just hide little miss Minajesty in the back of my linen closet. 'Cause that bottle...lol. But it's good stuff.

viilmaav
viilmaav

I like it alot but it reminds me too much of Justin Biebers Someday :/

Elmyra

Wore this last night to dinner with the family, and i must say it kept reminding me of Baby Doll by YSL.

Ok, of course its not anywhere near in comparison with a heavy-weight like YSL, but something in the base that lingered on kept saying Baby doll to me all night... :p

I am starting to love this scent, since i can no longer buy my beloved Baby doll, has been discontinued.

I know many will feel the bottle is ugly, but then just spray discreetly, and put it in your handbag without the cap - ie. 'the head' as thats the freaky bit ;)

Otherwise as a scent on its own, if we isolate the fact that its Nicki Minaj, and that its a celeb frag, i personally think its a rather successful fragrance. Longevity was great, so was silage, and the part i loved the most - the base notes - the crucial core of any frag, as thats what sticks, here i sense lovely red fruits and raspberry in the base. LOVELY!

louisminaj

I have already done a review on this fragrance, but after having it for a bit longer, I will update it! First off, everybody knows that Ms. Minaj's fragrances are not good, the original Pink Friday was a disaster, AND THATS COMING FROM A NICKI FAN! But Minajesty is an amazing development over Pink Friday! Minajesty, to me, opens up with a very strong fruity scent, almost like Grapefruit, but from the notes listed, I would say its the Lemon, as it is quite tart. Once it is sprayed, the smell is awfully similar to PF, so this was very dissapointed, but after 5 minutes, I smelled my wrist again, and I fell in love! The Tonka bean in this fragrance is just delicious! The Tonka adds a real warmth to this scent, also the creaminess and sweetness that it usually brings! The Tonka is the strongest note in the fragrance in my opinion. Again, the fragrance has no real distinction, it smells, amazing, but nothing groundbreaking. The sillage and longevity are also pretty dissapointing, but it does last a good 3-4 hours, so I only wear it to college. So overall, the smell is really good, its warm, sweet and fruity, but doesnt really have any power. I do feel all these negative reviews are because of the bottle design, personall, I think that is unfair, you should only vote 'dislike' if you have smelled the actual fragrance.

Elmyra

Just bought this today, so i comment on sillage and longevity later on.

I really liked what i sensed when i sprayed at the shop though.

Yes, its definitely a common frag, like other reviewers have said, the typical sweet juicy type. But, I really enjoy frangipani, as well as tiare flower, and collect anything and everything that contains them! lol

The frag smells really pleasant though, perhaps if you are looking for an easy everyday scent and like the sweeter smells, or perfect for a gift for a teen. I would suggest something like Chanel Chance if you are into sweet, but prefer a more sophisticated fragrance for going out / for a day or night out.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Tart and very musky. Not bad, fresh and fruity. I definitely smell the lemon, musk and red berries. They're the most prevalent. I also get a bit of the peach. This fragrance is a little sour too, but overall it's nice and works well.

azziebbz
azziebbz

I love all of her fragrances but this is my new favourite. Nothing to complain about really. Quite long lasting, nice scent which isn't sickly or too strong, yet not weak either.

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

It smells good. It's nothing special though, just a very sweet scent. It's a little to sweet, smells like melted candy and bubble bath.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Smells yummy and sexy. .reminds me of nina ricci nina..only downside is that it's very light

motherof3
motherof3

YAWNSSSSS!!!!! Typical,typical,typical ordinary boring blah blah blah

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

So many newer celeb frags are all "vanilla and musk" in the base, with the effortless jumbling of fruity notes in the top&heart. These smell like Justin Beiber's line. I didn't like any of her fragrances. The last good celeb scent I can think of was wonderstruck enchanted. I'm ready for some new, good ones. I tried to give pink Friday to a friend, who will take any hammy-down perfume, and even she resisted. Try a little harder, Nicki! First move would be to change up the bottles to something us women would actually want to see sitting on our dressers. Can we say narcissistic, Nicki?

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

For me, this was much better than her other. Although I don't particularly find this unique (similar to Juicy couture, Mark Jewel and other sweet "pink" fragrances) or one I would buy, it is a good fragrance and one I find better than some of those other sweet pink juices.

It opened sweet but smooth, much smoother than her original and the Tonka bean and musk kept it nicely grounded so as not to take off into Candy land.

If I was in my late teens or early twenties, I might even buy this for layering, as I think it would be a fragrance that could play well with others.

These bottles could really only be appreciated by someone really young, as I would feel like an idiot with it sitting on my dresser.

orionleo
orionleo

so far this is my personal favroite from her and has been my current go to sent good job nicki
for my indepth review please youtube AtheSperfume

louisminaj

I was so excited for this fragrance so because I'm in the UK I got it imported over here! And I have to say I'm happy with my purchase! Okay, so I'm a huge Nicki minaj fan, I LOVE her, her music, her style, her character, just everything! But when Pink Friday was released I was overwhelmed with dissapointment as Pink Friday was plain HORRIBLE! But this one is a whole lot better!

I don't get much Musk as everyone is saying, which I'm happy about as I hate musk, the Tonka bean is so strong, like its the top not I think, I LOVE Tonka bean so I was so happy when I smelled this! There is also a lot of fruit in this fragrance, I smell grapefruit? But there's no grapefruit in this, so I don't know where this smell is from! The Orchid is the strongest floral in this fragrance I think, so again this is great as I love Orchid! This is her best smelling fragrance, so much better than Pink Friday, PF has that synthetic plasticy smell I think, where as this one is a lot fresher and more natural smelling!

The bottle again a lot of people hate, but I actually prefer this bottle design to the original Pink Friday! I love the wig and the clothes! But the same problem with the head falling off is still there unfortunately, I can't pick these bottles up from the head as the bottle will fall and possibly break!

Overall this fragrance is a big win for Nicki! Although this does smell similar to Pink Friday, it is so much better! It has a more natural smell and the notes have been blended really well! I LOVE this one and hope I don't run out till its released in the UK!

njaalgahaisyeini
njaalgahaisyeini

I really wanted to love this perfume, but sadly the fragrance is nowhere near as outspoken, unique or ambitious as Nicki herself. It's sweet and fruity like half the girls in any given nightclub and that's about it: pleasant for parties but not close to becoming a personal favourite, much less a signature. It's pretty linear, which is another disappointment, although the drydown reveals a little bit of freshness after the sugar shock. Kind of a bummer because I would have loved this bottle on my shelf!

Artpop2013
Artpop2013

I was expecting so much from this perfume. So when i smelled it at macys, i was disappointed ti find out that it smells EXACTLY like the first fragrance "Pink Friday". I would say that there is a slight difference in the top notes. You can a smell a slight smell of peach in the top notes but the rest is the same scent different bottle basically.

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

Plain!!!!!!!! Crazy scary bottle and the juice smells "meh", not bad, not great. Very similar to Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs and it falls short.
But the bottle!!!!!! OMG!!!! WORST BOTTLE IN HISTORY!!!!!
Do yourself a favor and buy something else. Don't fall for this tacky marketing BS.
2 out of 5

prettyswag

NO..THIS does not smell like pink friday...its just fruity like pink friday as in tone of notes..but on the skin its a diffrence..this one is sweeter etc.

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

This is my favorite perfume Nicki has made. And possibly my favorite perfume. I finally got to smell this the other day, and I fell in love with it. At first you can really smell the Lemon, Musk, Peach and Red Berries. After a while, you can smell the Tonka Bean. And you can also detect a little Orchid. I absolutely love this perfume. I also love her bottles. I hope she keeps designing her bottles like this. And a lot of you need to shut up about how the bottle is ugly, scary etc. It's not about the bottle. It's about the scent. I love her, her music and her perfume.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

This bottle is much "cuter" and I say less "scary" than "Pink Friday", and while I do enjoy the "Pink Friday" scent...I was hoping when purchasing "Minajesty" I would be welcoming a new fragrance onto my skin, something to get excited about....and oh. I just got a 2ND bottle of "Pink Friday" just in a different outfit and wig!....geee....someone missed the "NEW FRAGRANCE" mark. Smells almost identical to "Pink Friday" just warms up a bit faster on the body, and dry down is not near as long....so in the long run "Pink Friday" is what you buy. Sad...all these "artists" releasing SAME SMELLING fragrance ( I am looking at YOU Rihanna, miss every single damn fragrance you've made smells EXACTLY ALIKE!!!!!!!!!!!). Sadly, this get's out of 5 a 1 in the rating, yet I rate "Pink Friday" a 3. I say, go pick up "Pink Friday" if you can stand to look at the bottle that is ;)

guillermostf
guillermostf

like or not, she's got style. and she sells. and her fragrances are nice. she offers her world in a bottle. take it or leave it. good for nicki.

iowagirl301

Picked this up tonight. This really does smell delicious. Very fresh & fruity, but much warmer than her first one. Like I said before, I'm not a fan of her bottles at all, but the fragrances themselves are really quite good!

prettyswag

@BLUEPISTACHIO...wow, im suprised you didnt like this one and think its strong...pink friday is light for me ..and doesnt last, one of my favs- dior addict (DARK BLUE ONE)..you need to sniff that scent because thats a strong beautiful scent..and then go back to smelling nicki minajesty and you will find its not strong at all but medium strength..i think it smells great...try it again in winter cold weather maybe u will get a change of mind...Like rihanna nude fragrance...it lasted 20 mins on me and turn to edt water mist..on me ..but, .i respect ur opinion though, but i love it! :)

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

I like Pink Friday, and Pink Friday Special Edition is okay. I dislike this one. It's cloying, too strong. Smells like overpowering woods, citrus and a cheap sweet chemical. Most people didn't like the first bottle, and thats because to me it looks pretty cool. Though this one is for sure ugly. IMO. The thing all NM fragrances have in common is the woodsy notes. Something aquatic about the three of them.

These notes looked promising to me, so even though I am not a fan of Nicki, I gave this a try. Wow. It’s surprisingly good. I find this to be sweet, fruity, and very, very tart. It must be the sourness of the lemon that is coming through so strongly for me, coupled with the fruity floral, plus lots of sugar, and the tiniest bit of musk. I am a bit surprised to see the huge love and hate voting columns because this isn’t odd smelling enough to me, to be causing so much dissention. This smells very much like one of those Escada summer scents, but one of the more tart ones, similar to say, Moonsparkle or Marine Groove. I expected this to be more of a smooth sweet vanilla floral, but it’s definitely more of a sweet fruity TART scent. Nicky, your perfume has impressed me. I really like this.

prettyswag

smells nice..got mine as a gift..so its a keeper..

MoonMonka
MoonMonka

Well I was so excited to smell it so one day I went and I smelled it. It smells like grapefruit at the beginning. I don't know why but that grapefruit smell lasts in the top and middle. In the middle it has a lovely flower scent. I like the middle better then the middle of pink friday. Pink friday has a gardenia scent and I don't like gardenia. Anyway the grapefruit is still there but it really makes the flowers smell lovely.at the end it smells divine. The tonka bean is wonderful. I never smelled tonka before but it is great. It has a vanilla, almond, and cinnamon smell. Yum!! Overall it is good but the grapefruit is a little too much for me. I do like pink friday better because of the caramel and pear but I do enjoy the minajesty.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

I like it! A lot! It's a lot fresher and less sweet than pink Friday. More mature. It seems to last a little bit longer too. As for the bottle I don't find it scary, it's unique. I will admit the bottle is really not practical.

Blueneon
Blueneon

Saw this on the Macy's counter and started laughing.
This bottle is ridiculous!
However, I see it a little charming, in a weird way. It's just quirky. No need to take offense by the bottle

Anyways, curiosity was killing me, so I had to sample it.
I'm so surprised how good it actually was!
It's such a warm and sweet scent. Similar to Pink Friday, but not as juicy.
I think I like it more than her first!
Smells very well made, not at all cheap like you'd imagine when seeing this bottle.
I actually take it serious as a perfume.
Tempted to buy it in the next few weeks!

Don't judge a fragrance by the bottle?

almarie
almarie

I just bought this at Macy's today and I was actually quit impressed. I don't think it smells much like her other fragrances. I'm glad I picked this one up. Good job, Nicki!

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

Just received mine it smells great! I don't know what Minaj incorporates in her perfumes but one note seems to be a base and stands out in all three of them and it drives me to her perfumes. Gold Minaj because it's what she is GOLD! Minajesty is a must have for sweet lovers :)

KelseyRaven
KelseyRaven

I was surprised when I saw this at Belk a week before the release date. Definitely not what I expected, it smells really beautiful, and fruity. But not a typical fruity. The bottle is a little out there, but I'll be picking this up one day soon!

iowagirl301

Wow I'm actually really surprised on how much I really like this fragrance. It's actually quite similar to her first fragrance but this one smells slightly warmer & more sweet. The bottle itself did not actually look bad in person. The bra-lette top actually looks more pink in person, it matches her hair on top of the bottle. I was expecting the loud screaming red top & pink hair but it actually just appears that way online.

Although I'm not over the top for her style of bottles I can see myself purchasing this for the perfume.

jonr951
jonr951

Yeah, definitely ANOTHER been there, smelled that with this one. VERY much like her previous two. Beyond unbelievable Nicki! But, I do LOVE the outrageous bottle! The hair is SO huge this time around, I really got such a big kick out of seeing it today. Haha! So, scent = ok, and bottle = great fun in my book!!! : )

perfumeprincess 91
perfumeprincess 91

i had a chance to smell this and i must say that it's really nothing special to me it's just another copy of her other two pefuems just a different bottle that's all you really paying anyways is the bottle i wouldn't buy it

JELOVE227
JELOVE227

I think it would have been awesome if they made the hair look like her blonde and pink curly bob wig which is gorgeous! And instead of making the face gold, they should have made it look as realistic as possible and put eyeshadow, lashes, lipstick, the whole nine! I would have purchased that for display alone.

Kara712
Kara712

Can't take this fragrance seriously. God, the bottle is just plain horrible. No woman that respects herself would have this bottle on her shelve... Maybe the scent is nice, but the packaging....horror.

LifeImitatesArt
LifeImitatesArt

Thought this was the review portion of the website, not the snide comment one.

chillalot
chillalot

I'm a huge Nicki fan...but this bottle is so scary...makes me wonder is she actually approved this..for real?

Annamurph22
Annamurph22

Whats up with her bottles? She keeps making botles that looks like her.

Minajesty by Nicki Minaj 3.49 out of 5 based on 200 ratings and 67 user reviews

Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz
NICKI MINAJ MINAJESTY for WOMEN by Nicki Minaj EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
NICKI MINAJ MINAJESTY for WOMEN by Nicki Minaj EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
EDP Mini 3.4oz
NICKI MINAJ MINAJESTY for WOMEN by Nicki Minaj SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.4 OZ EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL .17 OZ MINI TRAIN CASE
38.50 GBP
Gift Set 3.4oz
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Spring Gift Set, 1 ea
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Spring Gift Set, 1 ea
Gift Set 3.4oz
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.4oz Shower Gel 100ml 3.4oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicki Minaj Minajesty fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nicki Minaj Minajesty, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Minajesty by Nicki Minaj. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Minajesty by Nicki Minaj represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.