Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women

caramel
tropical
Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women Videos
Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women Pictures Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women Pictures Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women Pictures Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women Pictures Pink Friday Nicki Minaj for women Pictures

American rapper of eccentric style Nicki Minaj launches her first fragrance called Pink Friday, which is also the name of her first studio album from 2010, in collaboration with the Elizabeth Arden company. The fragrance is out from September 2012.

Pink Friday is a celebration of my life at this moment; it is a reflection of me as a creator, and an expression of me as a woman. I know my Barbz (that’s how she calls her fans) will connect with and appreciate each aspect – from the name, to the outrageous bottle design, to the vibrant colors that create their own song. Pink Friday shows off my personality and style; it’s exciting to express my voice through another dimension,” says Nicki. “I was involved in every aspect of the decision-making process – it seems easy because I always get this feeling inside: I know if something is right or wrong. Each detail needs to ‘wow’ me or it is not an option; that’s my way of composing perfection.”

The scent is an intoxicating floral - musky one as it mixes playful fruity notes, pink flower petals, creamy vanilla, musk and woods. It opens with juicy notes of star fruit, Italian mandarin, and a blackberry and raspberry hybrid called boysenberry. Lotus and starry jasmine petals are in the heart, while the base consists of caramelized pear, vanilla, musk and woody notes.

The bottle appearance is something like the bust of Nikki herself, consisting of the torso and the head with the famous pink wig. It is designed by Lance McGregor of Paul Meyers and Friends.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with 200 ml body lotion and 150 ml of hair mist.

Note: Perfume review pages are designed for essays or posts that give a critical evaluation of a fragrance you have smelled, know and have formed an opinion of, based on your own experience. Abuse of the ratings or reviews features may get you banned from access to the website. The nose behind this fragrance is Firmenich.

Carambola (Star Fruit) Italian Mandarin Blackberry

Girlfriend

Pink Friday Fragrance Reviews

Triela
Triela

Pink Friday is pretty and fruity and very sweet, but not remarkable in any way. I love the star fruit note,but I wish it had more depth and staying power.

peferrarine

Seven comments below i gave a proper review about the notes, longevity and sillage.

Now, after using almost the entire bottle, i have only one thing to say: I will definitely repurchase.
Is feminine, soft, slightly citric-fruity (the star fruit note is actually strong on me) with that beautiful caramel undertone.

I guess people are used to hate on fragrances because of the celebrity who endorses it, or even for the bottles. To me, they're just silly. The juice is very nice.

In my previous review i said i didn't like the fact it was soft, weak, cause i was expecting more. But now, I'm appreciating it for what it is.
I actually wear everyday (i keep the bottle at my office - I'm a psychologist) since is office friendly and good for every weather.

bethbabypop
bethbabypop

I like Minajesty more.... I bought this because I love the way Nicki's bottles look dumb reason I know. But, I don't like it that much. I like Minajesty better. Haven't smelled Onika yet....

Natalie Carter
Natalie Carter

Aside from the perfectly perfect juice that is so pleasant and wearable, i don't want to buy it just because of that bottle. Had i bought my mom would ground me for a lifetime. I find it funny and cheap, it looks like a perfume bottle and the cap is replaced with a barbie head!? It is of very good quality though. If only the bottle was designed in another beautiful elegant bottle, i would buy one

gaga97
gaga97

seriously ?? why is everyone so into this perfume ?? it smells so cheap nothing new or special about it just like others boring supermarket fragrances if i had to choose pne world to describe it i would say cheap that's it

auroramaria
auroramaria

My daughter has this scent and when she wears it it smells just like a watered down Viva La Juicy.
It's not bad at all for the price.
Of course nothing groudbreaking here but rather pleasant it's a nice combination of berries vanilla and caramel it doesn't last too long though it's gone in a couple of hours (Just like Viva actually).
It's the bottle that bothers me the most it's so tacky

dcookoo
dcookoo

It was a blind buy for me. When I first tried it I wasn't impressed much. I thought it smelled like every other fruity floral out there. However I've found my bottle is almost used up. It's fresh, fruity, fun and easy to throw on when can't decide what perfume to wear. Overall, I like it, it's nice, certainly no ground breaking perfume here but if I can get a cheap deal somewhere I may buy another bottle. :)

Kristabelle
Kristabelle

I love this! It's nothing elegant that's for sure but it's clean and pretty.

TheScentWarrior

You know you are your OWN biggest FAN when you create a perfume bottle that is the spitting image of yourself. Nicki is so self centered, egotistical and vain. Its actually pretty sad and pathetic. The bottle cheapens the look of any perfume vanity. At first I thought the bottle design was a joke. IMO, it looks like a Designer Imposter's perfume bottle. Something you would find at the Family Tree, Dollar Store...etc. Its ugly and tacky. If the original perfume bottle is not up to par then what in the hell is the Designer Imposter's version of this perfume bottle going to look like??? I am scared to find out. lol!

peferrarine

You know when you're making juice, and you taste it and is too strong, and you go and pour more water but ends up pouring too much and the juice taste like mildly flavored water? That's the feeling i get with Pink Friday.

Before everything, yep, smells like Viva La Juicy. Like a watered down version of Viva La Juicy.
Also, if you're Brazilian like me (and know O Boticario fragrances), this smells EXACTLY like Floratta Cerejeira em Flor. Except that Floratta is a litte bit stronger.

This is a very nice scent. Fruity with a caramel undertone that keeps it sweet and girly. Not overly sweet or overly fruity, what i think is really nice. A good alternative for those who like Viva La Juicy but find it too strong or difficult to wear it at daytime.

But this detail is also what keeps me from buying it again. Smells like a good perfume that someone poured water over.

I recommend you to test it before buy it. Cause maybe you'll like that this fragrance is subtle. Maybe for the young ones, who are starting their way into fragrances, this could be nice, cause is VERY HARD to over spray it. Or for those who work at closed spaces and offices and are afraid to offend someone with strong and invasive scents. With this one, people will be able to notice you without gaining a headache.

I like it and i wear it occasionally, but i wouldn't buy it again cause i like my fragrances to be stronger than that.

ps: the 'strong' factor i'm talking about regards the scent. The longevity and the projection are quite good .

Also, paraphrasing @ChristopherK21 "People need to start seeing the good instead of the bad, and stop being fragrance snobs. You miss out when you do that!"

ZackJSullivan
ZackJSullivan

Aside from the extremely unique and striking bottle, this scent isn't perfect.

People are right when they say it smells like Someday, and I believe it smells very similar to Heat Rush by Beyonce, just add some bubblegum scent to Heat Rush and you get Pink Friday.

I do like the scent, and I do wear it all the time, but there's just some things about it that could be a bit better.

Overall, I think it's a great scent for young teens and it's definitely a fun and fruity / bubblegum scent, not something to wear to an interview or a cocktail party, but interesting nonetheless!

nelise29
nelise29

I love this perfume!! It's a soft floral scent with a touch of caramel. It's wonderful. This would be my signature scent, however it does not last long. :-(

arenee92
arenee92

I wasn't expecting much with this, but wow! I'm pleasantly surprised. This is sweet and fun, and fruity. The pear and starfruit are very noticeable, but the jasmine, musk and amber combine with them well to make this really quite elegant and lovely. It isn't heavy, or too sweet, overly fruity, or floral, it's really well balanced.

Is it new, or unique? No, but it smells lovely, and it isn't a bad price.

Stellakal

Is there a perfume that smells this great but is longer lasting? This just doesn't last on me but I LOVE it! :( Please PM me!

MusicIsLife1697
MusicIsLife1697

This perfume smells amazing! It lasts all day and I've gotten lots of compliments when I wear this. Definitely my go to fragrance.

miserysbutterfly
miserysbutterfly

This is not what I was expecting from a fragrance by Nicki Minaj, but I must say that I am pleasantly surprised. The opening is sweet and fresh but very generic. It smells very much like every other celebrity endorsed/girly fragrance out on the market right now but hints at something more. Very weak opening, but to my shock and awe it develops into an absolutely gorgeous array of luxurious yet ethereal notes balanced by what I can only describe as a very green and lush woodsy ending. It reminds me simultaneously of both nature and femininity. Its delicate yet bold, overall very symmetrical. Usually I find celebrity cents are slightly tacky even cheap smelling but not with this. You get a scent that smells expansive, even though it isn't. I enjoy the bottle as well as its weird and kinda quirky - very Nicki Minaj and even though I'm not a huge fan, the woman does have style.

Stellakal

Love it. It is so sweet and fruity, I love that. People around me ask me what I'm wearing but that's only when I've just put it on. So it last about half an hour to an hour the most. So sad because it's a beautiful fragrance. I do believe that it can seem too fruity and sweet for some. It's a very girlie perfume. I wear it at home and if I'm heading for a quick errand.

ChristopherK21

UPDATE:

I wore this today after writing my review last night, and I got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS from people at my college on "how great I smelled" ! :) That made me very happy! So many people said that I smelled "So great" and "Fresh" and "delicious!"

So take that Pink Friday haters! :) Haha

I am happy with this fragrance, I think it smells good, my peers seem to think so as well, so I will continue to wear it!

ChristopherK21

Well, I see that MANY people have put their opinion of Ms. Minaj's debut fragrance here, and it has a lot of mixed reviews! I figure, since I too am an owner of this scent, I will put my thoughts as well!

I simply do NOT see why this perfume is getting all of this hate. I know that Ms. Minaj is a celebrity that is either LOVED or HATED, but for me, her perfume should not be the subject of peoples hate for her. I have learned that you cannot judge a perfume because of the celeb who is endorsing it. If you do that, you could possibly be missing out on a potentially wonderful scent!

With that being said, I will give my thought on the PERFUME, and not NICKI.

I do not think that this perfume is bad in any way shape or form. The bottle, yes, is reminiscent of Nicki, so yes, I understand if some people do not like the bottle. I too did not like the bottle when I first laid eyes on it. Not because it was Nicki, but because I thought it was tacky looking. But then after a while it hit me, that this perfume bottle is very unique. I do not know of any other celebrity scent bottle that looks like the celebrity. I have to give Ms. Minaj kudos for that.

The smell for me is very pleasant! My impression before knowing the notes was that it is very fruity, and has some floral in it when it dried down. Yes, that is typical of celeb scents, but I actually really enjoyed it! It reminded me of something that I had smelled before, but I could never figure out what it was! This scent, I keep going back to my hand to sniff. I really enjoy it.

Now that I have been reading some of the reviews on here, I figured out what it reminded me of. Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy! It has that very similar punch of fruitfulness! It is a little bit more sharp than Viva, but I definitely can draw the similarities of the two! This is another factor that I enjoy A LOT! Viva is a scent that I have been wanting to get for a very long time, but haven't, because I don't want to spend the money for it. Now that I know I own this, being very similar, I am happy to use this one instead until the day I have Viva! :) It's a winning situation in my eyes! Although I bought my bottle of Pink Friday at Macys (I will not purchase there again, Pink Friday has just started to become available for a cheaper price at my local TJMaxx and Marshalls stores, so I know I can repurchase in the future for a good price!

I have also read that this perfume is quite similar to a Justin Bieber fragrance called Someday. I have to say I DO NOT like Justin Bieber as a person. I just can't get into him, BUT I will smell his fragrance someday, because I am curious! I DO NOT like the design of his Somday bottle, but that has nothing to do with me not liking him as a person. I just think the bottle is quite ugly. I am still interested in smelling it, to see if I like it, and how similar it is to Pink Friday, and to Viva as well!

I DO NOT HATE Pink Friday. I think it is a rather nice scent, in a unique bottle, that I purchased at Macy's, but now I can get for a cheaper price at my local TJMaxx and Marshalls! How can you beat that!

christinavictory
christinavictory

I swear to God, this is Katy Perry Meow for serial killers. I mean, it's a nice enough smell. It smells EXACTLY like Meow, except that this is the creepy Nicki Minaj armless death mask bottle and Meow is a little pink kitten. Both sweet, vanilla, musk, peary tangeriney scents....really, I don't think if someone handed you two viles, one with Pink Friday and one with Meow, that you would be able to tell the difference.

alex_deshazo
alex_deshazo

Extreamly unoriginal to the point it's depressing. I'm not sure why every celebrity wants the same smelling perfume it really just baffles me. I'm sorry if I was dropping thousands of dollars into making my own celebrity scent for all my fans I wouldn't want some thing that smells like/ reminds you of viva la juicy, justin bieber, VS noir tease?,etc. I would challenge the perfume company that I'M PAYING! into making an original scent or something more interesting and or unique than this massive synthetic stuff nicki calls "Eau de parfume" which sucks because the scent is so light it has weaker longevity (I guess that's the proper terminology to use) than a body mist you'd get from BBW or even Wal-mart. If I were Nicki I would want a scent my fans would smell and and automatically know it's a nicki minaj perfume! That being said I am a Die hard nicki minaj fan! And personally I love her bottles they are fun and gaudy which I like! I'm just disappointed that out of all the samples I know EA Fragrances Co. whipped up for her that this was the best one. ?????? Hahaha! Seriously? You mean to tell me It took a whole team of perfumers to come up with this scent. What ever happened to thinking of something creative with that thing that sits between your ears? Now normally I would write more constructive critsim but I know that nicki herself doesn't care about improving her products. This is just a quick and easy way to make a couple million and to just say that you had your own perfume. Keep up the great work Nicki! Lol! What a joke.

tsofa
tsofa

I had a small bottle of this perfume. Quite nice, sweet and fresh due to its lotus flower note. I also think that it has some similarities to 'Viva La Juicy'.

The longevity was hideous. I used it as a body mist and it finished within three weeks. I have the coconut body mist from Bodyshop and it lasts more than this perfume.

I think the bottle is funny and cute, really enjoying the pink pastel color on the hair. My little niece liked it too...

I can appreciate Nicki Minaj's efforts to make a decent perfume but I don't think that the recipe was as good as she thought it would be.

But, at least, she gave it a try.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Nothing special or original... she need to stop.
She also copied Jean Paul Gaultier perfume design.

nikola.443
nikola.443

This perfume smells like shampoo...ugh

theposhest
theposhest

It doesn't give me a headache, very good for formal gathering. It's light and sweet

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I'm wearing this for the first time after just getting it. I'm liking this more than I expected to. It's a sweet, but fresh perfume. I get quite a bit of vanilla from this. Projection seems good too. Now, I just have to see how the longevity is. I expected to hate the odd bottle, but I actually think it's kind of fun. I even showed it to my two teens(who are way more familiar with Nicki Minaj than I am), and they liked how you have decapitate her to spray the perfume. I'm glad all perfume bottles aren't this wacky, but it's kind of fun. And heck, I don't wear the bottle.

This one is worth a try if you like sweet scents. I'm now looking forward to trying her latest perfume.

Summer Fragrances
Summer Fragrances

It's a nice fragrance.. Fresh with a little lush florals reminds me of a lighter fresher version of Maxmara Maxmara

I sprayed this on yesterday and can still smell it

LisaMari
LisaMari

Cant detect any star jasmine in this - just caramel and coconut - it smells like a pinacolada. don't like :(

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj is a very fruity sweet scent that's perfect for summer. Pink Friday was one of my all time fave scents but since then more perfumes have come out and taken over. The design of the box is very eye catching and colourful which is a thing i look for in a fragrance. The bottle is also amazing !! i mean its a mini Nicki. I really don't understand why people say the bottle is ugly and scary ... like get a grip !!! this scent gets a 8/10 form me !!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

I love this.. it is sweet and fun.. why is there so much hate on this?? This is one of amazing perfume has been made.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I really like this fragrance and I was very hesitant when I smelled it. I figured I couldn't go wrong when I spotted the gift-set at Target on clearance for $8.96 lol.

It reminds me of Juicy alot but mellow. I smell the starfruit, lotus, gardenia, vanilla, musk and caramel mostly. It's a very soft scent that is very wearable.

It lasts a good deal of time on me, about 6 hours and it doesn't trail too much which I like. Very nice fragrance from her, although its made by Elizabeth Arden. I tend to like Arden's fragrances for the most part.

crystaljasminnoir
crystaljasminnoir

I'm very surprised to see that so many people think this smells like Viva La Juicy! A lot more like Justin Bieber's 'Someday'.

VLJ is something I don't wear all to often but I crave the scent sometimes! Whereas I find Pink Friday quite forgettable, underwhelming and very similar to other celebrity fruity florals. To me, It is pleasant and that is all.

If you're looking for a nice fruity-floral celebrity fragrance then I would rather recommend: Katy Perry's Purr and Meow, Jessica Simpson's Fancy/ Fancy Love (warm, sweet, creamy) and Beyonce Heat Mrs. Carter edition (summery, tropical)

Caist
Caist

I like that you can remove her head

xrayer
xrayer

Yesterday my 9 year old daughter brought this at a fragrance sale and it is surprisingly good! Yes it does strongly remind me of viva la juicy but is a bit lighter and fresher. I wouldn't wear it myself but I can see its appeal. My daughter was initially attracted to the bottle (god knows why!) but after spraying every bottle in the shop she chose this. She wants to return today to get the Katy Perry.......a little fragrantican in the making.

uppsteyt
uppsteyt

Love it

MissYellow
MissYellow

THE GOOD> scent is sweet and pleasing. Juicy. Unique bottle for collectors. Moderate longevity on my skin, lasts about 4 hours. It's great if you're looking for an inoffensive sweet scent that sits close to skin. Cheaper dupe of Viva la Juicy. More fruit than floral. Suits the teens to women in their thirties (or older if you like sweet scents)

THE BAD> non-originality in scent - smells like Viva La Juicy and Hiltons's Siren. The concept of the bottle is a little freaky at first but you grow to love its uniqueness. Could do with greater sillage.

Try if you have not yet purchased Juicy/Siren and love gourmand scents.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Pink Friday one of my favorite perfumes. Just because this is such a fruity clean scent that I truly believe that this could be worn by either sex male or female even though it's very sweet but not a bakery sweet a more juicy sweet if that makes any sense. The lasting power on this is not great for an eau de parfum it's about 4 maybe 5 hours but that's still awesome. I believe that because this is nicki minajs perfume everyone or some people who don't like her just won't even try the fragrance which is like that with a lot of the celebrity perfume but all of you who haven't tried this go try it you will not be disappointed oh and btw I love the bottle :) 10/10

chuetta
chuetta

When i first smelled this it was so similar to someday that i was meh... I tried it on my skin recently and i like PFs dry down way better. It isn't great as a perfume though, it's like an expensive body mist that I would wear to the beach or something. I still like it though, i ended up buying it

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

This perfume is syrupy, sweet, fruity and in your face. And I love it. I love the sweet foody/gourmands and fruits like Ed Hardy scents. This one is wearable for me. However, I enjoy the opening and not so much the odd drydown. I don't see a relationship to VLJuicy, as VLJ has more woody tones. This is pure fruit/caramel. It does not seem to last, or at least I'm not a fan of the drydown.

LovelyTay
LovelyTay

I smelled Pink Friday when it first came out in a department store and I loved the way it smelled. But I wasn't willing to spend $60 on it at the time. Almost a yr later I purchased Justin Beibers Someday and it was my go to purfum all summer long. I finally purchased Pink Friday because it was 50% off after xmas and I am a little disappointed. It still smells great but I feel like I wasted my money because I still have Someday and the smells are so similar. So if you like Someday by Justin B. then you will like this to.

mew94
mew94

The hair mist is brilliant. I got the 30ml perfume gift set with the roller and lotion and got the hair mist separately. I wanted to get the gift set with the hair mist but couldn't find it anywhere cheap enough. I'm really glad I got the hair mist though. It's definitely the best out of the Pink Friday products. It lasts a lot longer on my hair than the perfume lasts on my skin and clothes, and I even got a compliment from one of my crushes, and again another day of wearing it. It's definitely worth buying separately if your too creeped out by the perfume bottle. Personally, I find the perfume bottle pretty hilarious and it's one of the main reasons I wanted to buy the set.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I just surprised my teen daughter with the gift; she's been raving about this perfume for months; so I tried it and I have to admit that it wasn't bad at all. Since I already have and really like Viva La Juicy, this fragrance wasn't anything surprising to my nose, but it was still quite nice, fresh and pleasant. This is a great daytime scent you want something that's pretty, crisp and sweet. The downside of this fragrance is its complete lack of originality.

As for the bottle? well, who cares. I don't wear bottles, I wear perfume. ;)

bebe2014
bebe2014

The packaging and the smell are goshe.

louisminaj

As a huge Nicki minaj, I was going into this thinking it was going to be amazing, but what I smelt was an unoriginal, very synthetic and cheap smelling fragrance! When this fragrance is sprayed for the first time, it smells alright, nothing new, nothing amaazing, it was just a pleasnt smell, but after about two minutes, the smell just got worse, then worse and then even worse! It has obviously had no care put into it as it just smells vile. Poor Silage and Longevity also, so all round, this fragrance is just a horrible mess! Buy Minajesty, it is a whole lot better

pinkvintagelove
pinkvintagelove

Smelled it in Walgreens the other day. I've smelled this before, it is very generic and very strong. Gave me a headache. Nothing special.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear readers.

I went to go try this fragrance by minaj and I was disappointed how overly synthetic this perfume is its a very plastic base, synthetic lab flowers and alcohol, It does have the first in your face whiff in the beginning then takes a ugly nose dive to alcohol. This reminds me for those in the moment types and clowns, yes this reminds me something Krusty the clown from the The Simpsons or one of Rupauls reject drag race skanks would wear .
Just too loud, fake and just a joke for a "fine" perfume.
the bottle is very interesting to look at but not very unique much like the newly artist these days that are trying very hard to be innovative and unique but are just looking more like a mess and this kind of perfume reflects that.
I guess I was expecting too much out of this perfume, but goes to show don't believe all the hype you hear, dear readers if you want true genuine memorable perfume, look elsewhere. This perfume by minaj isn't it.

catherine8085
catherine8085

I don't know why everyone seems to dislike this! I went into the shop today with no intentions of purchasing this, but i smelled it and pretty much fell in love. It's my favourite fragrance at the moment, i love it!

It's very light and fruity, and doesn't last that long, but i still love it nonetheless.

The bottle... Well, yeah
It's not too bad but it's kinda creepy.

An interesting addition to my collection, though!

I completely love it.

azziebbz
azziebbz

Nicely packaged, Nice smelling scent that lasts quite a long time. It's one that I've got many compliments on in the past from wearing it and it's a nice fragrance for most ages, In my opinion.

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

All I can say is it smells exactly (and by exactly I mean no difference) like Viva la Juicy. Which I love, so that's okay. The only thing that is different is the drydown, which packs a more fruity punch rather than the carameliness of Viva.

kismetdaisy

So many newer celeb frags are all "vanilla and musk" in the base, with the effortless jumbling of fruity notes in the top&heart. These smell like Justin Beiber's line. I didn't like any of her fragrances. The last good celeb scent I can think of was wonderstruck enchanted. I'm ready for some new, good ones. I tried to give pink Friday to a friend, who will take any hammy-down perfume, and even she resisted. Try a little harder, Nicki! First move would be to change up the bottles to something us women would actually want to see sitting on our dressers. Ugly bottles aside, i did give her frags a chance without any bias. but alas, this is for the birds. Can we say narcissistic, Nicki?

gorgeousbutterfly
gorgeousbutterfly

Smells like a nightmare. Like if you were locked up in a room in a carousel and you were stuck with a bunch of clowns and too much sweets. Horrific.

bailarina
bailarina

Pink Friday is similar to other fragrances, but it is still pretty and you will get compliments when wearing it. I'm thinking the dislikes are because of the design of the bottle, and maybe the lack of originality!?
If you have Viva la Juicy you don't need this one, but if you want a cheaper alternative Pink Friday is a good one because it is not as watery as other dupes...

rockegg
rockegg

I can think of two really good reasons to buy this. You're a huge Nicki Minaj fan and want to own a piece of all things Minaj. Or, you love kitsch and the bottle just makes you happy. But if what primarily interests you is what a fragrance actually smells like, this is a very ordinary fruity/floral that dries down to sweet vanilla. There are many like it on the market. Most of them are stronger. This is weak. It's like they took a lot of other fragrances out there, mixed them together, and watered it down. It doesn't smell bad at all. It brings to mind words like subtle, sweet, and ordinary, which are all words I would never associate with Nicki Minaj.

Niya
Niya

Nice enough frag.
No complexity whatsoever. Very bleh.
Longevity - 6/10
Sillage - 4/10
I spray it in my hair most times or just to run errands. The bottle's a keeper tho.

indecisive85
indecisive85

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. Yes the bottle is ugly but when you wear the fragrance, nobody is seeing the bottle.

As much as I never really cared for Nicki Minaj before(I guess she has her moments), I think the fragrance is lovely.

It has a familiarity to it because I'm sure there are similar scents out there but I think if it were in any other bottle, it would have received many more positive reviews.

It last a very long time and makes me think of cozy summer nights I used to spend going to house and pool parties with my girlfriends back in the day.

rita.m
rita.m

My girlfriend has this fragrance
Wonderful fragrance smell the sweetness of caramel and vanilla
And i did not smell citrus in it
Surely I'll buy it for myself
And tried it on my skin its long-lasting

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

I enjoy this one. A good starter fragrance. I at first spray at Macy's thought it reminded me of a "Try to be" copy of a Britney Spears' fragrance, but upon finally buying, it wears well on me. A nice warm smell of fresh candy. Get a lot of compliments on it. Also the "hair mist" pairs wonderfully with it. Too bad she didn't get the memo on "switching" up fragrances though! Her newst "Minajesty" smells exactly like "Pink Friday" what a shame! Nothign new from Ms.Minaj. All that aside. Pink Friday out of 5 gets a solid 3.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

FANTASTIC! Who knew sweet n fruity would be my new fave but there is something about PINK FRIDAY. Gave it to my daughter n thot it would b way too young for me but to my surprise I REALLY LOVE IT! There's a note on this that I had trouble trying to figure out... Much later it came to me, a rich quality COGNAC, is that just me? To my nose, it's what give PF an edge. My dad owned an elegant nightclub in Mexicali, Mexico years ago (late 60s). He was the MC, cute as could be n looked a lot like RICKY RICARDO so I know a good quality cognac & this takes me back to those days... Don't worry, it's so well enmeshed w the other notes it's not like ur gonna smell like booze, it's very, very subtle. Love to layer this, esp w GIVENCHY SUMMER SORBET, WOW! On me it settles to a creamy fruity but edgy delight! And there's the cognac lingering... Can't stop admiring ~ it's WONDERFUL!

missyxjane
missyxjane

the bottle is absolutely ridiculous. just another generic fruity floral. next!

MoonMonka
MoonMonka

Love the pear and Carmel in this. It smells light and summery. I love this so much!!!!! I would defiantly recommend this it is a very pleasant scent.

In Vogue
In Vogue

I was pleasantly surprised here, and I was expecting the worst, believe me! This is what Eau Tendre Chanel should have been. It's a fascinating fruity-floral, with a soft touch. It seems to radiate from me, and float around me with a charming lightness. This is because of the musky base. The sillage is fairly good also. Beautiful!

The bottle is beyond cute.

AnnaBarbz

I love this perfume it's for five star chicks! I just love re-applying it on, it's not overly sweet and well balanced. I started smelling the starfruit it's delightful and not too strong. The perfume is great for day or night. It smells modern.. I hate when people say it smell like someday it so doesn't someday lacks in flavor it wasn't designed by Beiber because he can't even wear his own fragrance! He is a guy!!!! Minaj knew exactly what she was doing because she actually wears her brand!

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Caramel, pear, orange, and some woody musk. Despite the fact that pear-scented anything repulses me, I actually like this one because it's so light and nicely balanced.

Major CON: 30min to an hour in longevity, so I wouldn't recommend buying at full price.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Fun barbie fragrance. I don't think the bottle is ugly or scary. I find it funky, fun and unique. The perfume starts fruity and later becomes a bit aquatic and woody.
It doesn't last too long or too little. It can be worn everyday. Even though it's fruity and sweet, the musk, water flowers, and woodsy notes give it a little depth.

samanthalovesndubz
samanthalovesndubz

Pink Friday By Nicki Minaj Smells Nice But It Doesnt Last Very Long It Only Lasts For About 1 Hour Which Is Disapointing.I Bought A 50ml Bottle Of It Sadly I Wouldnt Buy It Again Because Of How Weak It Is I Just Dont Think Its Worth The Money.

encylia
encylia

in love with this perfume. I got mine for my birthday in june and might need to get more soon, in love with it. (age 17)

bren400

Beauty_girl...I had no idea she teamed up with EA. Thanx for the info!

bren400

Though the following may be irrelevant, being a hip-hop fan myself, her songs never appealed to me let alone I cannot stand Nicki's character. When I heard that she came out with a fragrance, I thought, ok another friggin' cotton candy, sugary, sickly-sweet mainstrain scent but I was wrong. My 12 year old niece sprayed it and after 10 mins. she walked past me and it caught my attention, well, the sour note got me. I asked if that was Nicki's perfume and she said yes. The top, middle and base notes were good. Im a bit ashamed to say that it smells good. Thank goodness for Elizabeth Arden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see that Mariah Carey and Taylor Swift chose to play it safe with EA too.

astamm62
astamm62

I just tried this...Doesn't smell bad,it does smell similar to Viva la juicy,the body looks alittle like Classique,the face reminds me of some type of an award and the hair looks like Silly Putty.It is different which will be good for some and not good for others.

My opinions
My opinions

I thought the bottle was fabulous! It's very unique and is very much her style. Love the scent it's very fruity sweet and I thought it had a vanilla essence about it. I love it and was lucky enough to get it on sale! ($19 AUD from $89 !! )

Juuulia
Juuulia

I was looking at perfumes and thinking which one to buy when i overheard two middle-age woman talking about this perfume... they were like "wtf this bottle is so ugly who would even want this" and the other one just answered "lets give it to men!" :DD Anyway.. i'm kinda agreeing with those women, the bottle is really creepy. But the smell is really good! (fruity, really sweet) It doesn't stay on very long though :///

cottoncandygirl
cottoncandygirl

Smelt this at Dillard's and it smelled really good, but the bottle is scary and looks like a corpse. :/ wouldn't put this in my room if I were you.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Smells exactly like Paris Hilton Passport Paris. Mild patchouli/vanilla/caramel.
Fresh, clean, nice.
Fugly bottle.

Kyles

I must admit, I bought this perfume last year sometime and wrote a review straight away, because for some reason I really loved it. Well I found myself frightened by the bottle in the end and never wearing the fragrance. If you're happy to pay for cheap sugared water then go for it, if not, stay well away!!!!

gentleheart
gentleheart

i adore nicki and was super excited to see how she would channel her image and creativity into a perfume, but i felt that this didn't have very good lasting power, and on me was overwhelmingly sweet. it seems like young girls may like it more, as it is very light.

halalula1234
halalula1234

I hate this overwhelmingly sweet sweet sweet fragrance...
Smells very generic also...has similarities to Fantasy by Britney Spears.

sarah1k16
sarah1k16

I was at shoppers the first time I saw this and I remember thinking OMG I want to try this.but when I smelt it I gagged! It smelled like a mixture of syrup and girlfriend by Justin bieber .i mean I love nicki just not this fragrance sorry:(

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

So i dont know why this is getting so many negative reviews? if it reminds that many people (not me however) of viva la juicy shouldnt everyone like it then?
Most people probably are being negative just because its nicki who endorses it.
I LOVE this perfume! it smells so fruity and sweet i love it! shame its sillage is poor but overall this is definitely one of my favourites.

kismetdaisy

Ok, i'm sorry but... the perfume bottle makes me LOL. hahaha. it freaks me out even

BabyFaceCaché
BabyFaceCaché

I luv my girl nicki and this fragrance i love it too.
It ain't that standin' ovation but it's cool with me
Definitely different but it's all good in a good way.

josh_mars
josh_mars

I love it,
I love her,
I love everything about this perfume, when I feist sniffed it,
It was like sniffing her,
It's so cute and girly
IF YOU AGREE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM,
-----> @josh_mars_

babycakesbec
babycakesbec

Not sure why so many dislike pink friday. Yes, the bottle is scary but the actual pefume is lovely. When first sprayed it smells very sweet and light almost like candy. On dry down it has a slight bitterness to it which balances out the sweetness nicely.

sweetstar1

I just recieved this as a gift. It's actually a sweet, slightly musky scent, that is a little reminiscent of Viva La Juicy. I tried this once before on paper and wasn't thrilled but it's pretty nice on the skin. I get hints of pineapple and a lot of caramel in this.

gawerika
gawerika

For the bottle design, I would rate it a 8.
For the scent, I don't know if its my chemistry but the end scent smells like I put on a fresh floral scent with a clean-musky undertone on top of my vanilla scented body lotion, then went for cocktails with the girls, spilled some margeheritas on me which clinged to my ski then went clubbing on top these scents I have on the boozy smell from the tequillas and the cigarette smoke also clinged to me which left this scent on me...it made remember the morning after a long night out in my younger days which was tired, content but in dire need to freshen-up for the new day. I would also go far as to say this would be an entry level/transition scent for early adults to adulthood. In conclusion, It is a funfilled fragrance which suits its name to the T!!

Tovah
Tovah

I wanted to really like this fragrance because the bottle is so unusual and garish. It's so over-the-top I cannot help but be attracted to its utter lack of pretension. Nicki Minaj is a fascinating artist and I love all her colorful "looks". I actually like this pretty fragrance a lot, too, but I wouldn't wear it because pear and I don't mix well. Plus, frankly, this fragrance smells "young" to me. Usually I don't make fragrance distinctions with age or gender or even seasons (and I wear any and every scent -from cotton candy to naphthalene- depending upon my mood) but the scent of pears always reminds me of babies and children. I happened to use pear-scented hand soap for years when my oldest kids were very young, and all 3 of my kids, as infants, used to love eating canned pears. I suppose I should have mentioned that the "pear" note in this fragrance (or an accord that's dominated by pear to my nose) really comes out on my skin. By now I'm sure that's obvious. I love boysenberries (having grown up around Knott's Berry Farm, where boysenberries originally were cross-bred) and I smell their nearly elderberry-like fragrance in this as well. Boysenberry has a jammy, syrupy scent to me, probably because I ate boysenberry syrup and jam so often through the years.

Also, having been a teacher for many years, it's impossible for me not to be reminded of teen-aged young ladies when Juicy Couture-like scents waft by, so that's likely another reason Pink Friday smells like it's for the 18-and-under crowd to me. I do like that perfectly strange bottle though, and if I get a good enough discount price, I'll likely buy this fragrance.

ryanhuynh

It's really beautiful scent with a gorgeous bottle, a nice box and a lovely scent. But it's really expensive in my local store. It's about 80$ for it @@ But I try to buy because it's worth

love45
love45

Someone had said they couldn't imagine waking up in the middle of the night seeing this perfume bottle. I am not really a fan of the bottle either but there seems to be similarities to Someday by Justin Bieber.I wanted something more grownup and fierce from her considering she has a really strong personality but this is a perfume for teenagers. Like Bieber said (Never say never) I might get it someday for days I want to feel like a teenager again lol. It has caramel in it which I love in perfumes!

louisminaj

Okay, I'm a massive fan of Nicki minaj, like crazy about her! But I have to say, this perfume was the biggest disappointment I've had for a while! It's a very unoriginal scent, I agree with most people, it's very similar to Someday by Justin Bieber, except Justin's focuses more on the Vanilla, where as Nicki's focuses on the Fruits. The I get a very juicy smell, so I'm guessing this is the star fruit and the boysenberry. But, this smell is VERY synthetic, it does not smell natural, and this is my problem.

The lasting power is okay, not the best only about 5 hours on me. And that silage is not good either. This was also very disappointing.

The bottle, okay, personally I love the bottle, I feel it catches all of Nicki's crazy attributes and personality, people think it's very tacky, I disagree with this, I love it, it is the best thing about this fragrance.

This perfume is far from the best, but far from the worst. I expected so much more from Nicki, but it was nothing to scream about. Also I might add, the body lotion and hair mist are amazing! These smell better then the actual fragrance.

If you're a fan of Nicki like me, it will be worth the money for the bottle alone.

pickuphill
pickuphill

I am glad more and more people rated this perfume based on its actual scent instead of the bottle or Nicki Minaj the person! The scent is very sweet as I expected, but it is also quite sophisticated in stark contrast to Someday by Justin Bieber, which is plain synthetic vanilla. In fact I cannot even possibly find any similarity between the two scents!
The opening of Pink Friday is very tropical-fruity and almost candy-like sugary. I can smell the lotus after the initial burst of fruits is somewhat faded, but it's still very sweet and nowhere near soft and subtle as the actual flower. The drydown is the most interesting part: it's musk and caramel with quite a bit sourness or acidity (...is it trying to recreate the 'oxalic acid' scent of star fruit? I have no idea). I can understand why it reminds some of sweat, B.O., or even vomit. It can be an acquired taste as I initially found the acidity a bit unbearable but as I use this perfume more often, I found the drydown absolutely gorgeous especially when blended with my skin chemistry. On my skin it settles to a powdery, sensual, and even somewhat animalic musk.
I usually put on three to five hefty sprays in the morning. This is a strong scent, a sillage monster within the first hour, and it lasts throughout the day getting increasingly musky. Initially I thought this scent doesn't last just like many people do, but I was wrong. A girl I met in a pub one night complimented on how good I smell, and that was Pink Friday from the morning, 12+ hours ago!
I know many think the bottle is tacky, but what else would you expect from Nicki? Get over it and give it a try. I will tell you this is a very girly, but not totally innocently clean scent. I wouldn't call it a "light" scent either. maybe it's not the most feminine or elegant scent, but it's bold, flirty, sensual, and sexy, just like Nicki Minaj.

Enchanted1213
Enchanted1213

I don't have this but I have smelled it before and if you love fruity perfume then get this

AnnaBarbz

I am in love with this scent and I love the smell of pear. Perfect for summer and not over the top sweet. I usually spray an enormous amount of it resulting half the bottle gone in a three week period.. To me the only downfall is its not as long lasting, which is striking because Nicki leaves an epic impression with her style. I'm waiting for a creamier version of this scent or a body oil would be perfection.

mirjana.pavlović
mirjana.pavlović

The bottle is TERRIBLE and freaky! I know this is not an unique scent, and it smells like something you already have smelled before and all that stuff, but I actually really, really like it! But the money are not worth it...

KelseyRaven

If you are a Nicki fan, this is an absolutely perfect collectible. Although I am a huge fan of hers, the first time I smelled it, I had no idea it was hers and I absolutely fell in love with it. I love the caramelized pear, and it sort of gives me a lighter impression of Prada Candy.

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

I have to say--this bottle is scary! I would not want this sitting on my night shelf. I have not smelled this item yet, but I am sure it is like a lot of other celebrity fragrances--sweet smelling, but generic.

EwieBro
EwieBro

I love nicki, but this perfume really isn't my cup of tea. The notes sounded interesting, but the scent cas weird and the bottle is...well....pretty creepy....

This bottle is hideous, enough to induce nightmares in small children. However despite the ugly bottle design, I can admit that I get a lot of joy out of removing Nicki Minaj's head from time to time.

Nicki Minaj is possibly one of the most irritating celebrities of our generation, and her potty mouth doesn't make her the best role-model for young, teenage girls. Unfortunately her fragrance, Pink Friday is aimed towards young people. The scent is appropriate enough, so I will let slide her questionable choice of attire and song lyrics for now.

I can see the resemblance between Pink Friday and Justin Bieber's Someday. They both have that sweet musk and fruit blend, however I must say that I prefer Pink Friday. I find it a slightly nicer blend, with a delicious, juicy pear and star fruit opening.

The white musk accord smooths out this fragrance considerably, avoiding that nauseating sugary-sweet aroma that dominates a majority of celebrity scents on the market. Don't get me wrong, Pink Friday is a sweet scent, but not a sickening one.

Thankfully Pink Friday wears as a soft, intimate fragrance. There's nothing cloying or offensive about it, provided that you apply in moderation. If someone ever gifted me a bottle, I'm sure I'd wear it from time to time, but it wouldn't be a favourite. Admittedly, previous reviewers are not wrong in saying that Pink Friday is fairly generic, smelling like a million other fragrances on the market today.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Smells like a can of syrupy fruit mix. The bottle is godawful tacky, even worse in your hand than in the stock photo. I thought I'd like the C3PU/King Tut vibe, but really, it belongs on a dashboard beneath a pair of fuzzy dice.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Clean, fruity scent, nice but been there done that. Kind of a watered down Light Blue smell to it. Not by any means unique or worth the price. Would totally buy it though if it were a body mist and the price came down to match it.

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

Oh yes, I love Miss Minaj when she raps and shud I add all her eccentricity. I was eager to support her Pink Friday Perf since the album of same name did wonderfully well.
At first spritz on my hand I was like- did I get another Mariah carey's Luscious pink? But NO I didn't. It evolved wonderfully. Not cloyingly sweet, but very feminine and fun. Oh the musk at the end....I totally love its final destination cuz its subtle n sweet. The more I took a whiff, the more I remember Beyounce's Heat (toilette)...a bit.

Since Luscious pink is on my left wrist, I can confidently tell you that miss Minaj manages to deliver and deliver well in the scent department while of course Mariah leads in Singing.

Not an original I must add as viva la juicy comes to mind. But what is an original diz days wit celeb perfs? Just my opinion. Only the musk stands out on my skin. Does it linger? I'll get back to you in 5hours on that.

ChristelC
ChristelC

This is such a beautiful scent - I was actually positively surprised. I expected some 'cheap' smell, but that is not the case. It reminds me of the smell of flowers without being too sweet. The only negative thing is that it does not last for too long.

stellalove
stellalove

This actually a wonderful fragrance. Fruity fresh without being tacky sweet.
The bottle nor the star who its name it bears bother me. I love the juice. If people looked beyond the externals you may even like it.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

The only thing i don't like about pink friday it's taht it's unoriginal and a little bit plastic smelling.It's overly sweet (which i enjoy), but unorioginal since it's similar to someday, viva la juicy and love express.

MichaelCerasEyebrows

I love this outrageous bottle so much, that really, I was willing to shell out money just to have this crazy pink wig on my perfume shelf, but the scent....! It`s so...FLAT! A little sweet, slightly fruity, but absolutely FLAT! No complexity or changes in harmony.... I think I would`ve rather detest this fragrance for reasons like `it smells cheap` or `it`s not my thing, it`s a bit too fruity, musky, citrusy etc.` rather than for being oh so...boring. Make me love you, make me downright hate you! But don't leave me feeling neutrual: that's when you know you didn't make a proper fragrance.

MimilovesBritney

Wow I think people are being quite vicious on here about this scent! Yeah its nothing special, but at least smell before you review it lol??

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

Got this one for free. The bottle is embarrassing. But to be fair, she is a bit of a tack-aholic. The scent is all right... nothing really special. It's more like a body spray smell you'd find at Bath & Bodyworks. It was free, so I might wear it occasionally. More likely, I'll give it to my friend who loves Minaj.

EDIT: I gave it to my friend and she was so excited, she jumped up and down like a kid. She loves it and I think it smells nice on her. Just not for me.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Hideous bottle in my opinion, looks like cheap 99 cent store knock off perfume. Not classy at all. I have to say though, I have not tried this fragrance yet but don't feel compelled to trying it either.

chocchipcookie0.0
chocchipcookie0.0

i got the 50ml bottle. and personally
i found the bottle very unique and
something new i never seen anything like it.
personally i think nicki minaj pink friday
is a nice girly light candy and light sweet and
citrusy scent. i think its nice for summer and spring
because its light and sometimes i think some
girly scents can be a little bit sickly but i like
that pink friday is girly but light on the skin and thats why its good for summer and spring and its nice and fresh and breezy. yes the scent dosent last a VERY
long time but i feel you put it on your skin then after an hour or so gradually the scent bit by bit begins to fade just a little bit i would recommend it to someone
who is girly likes a candy but a little bit fruity light smell x

stonewings
stonewings

I was checking out perfumes today when I spied the Nicki Minaj perfume. It smelt like a bottle of cat piss that was left to go stale then filtered through citrus and potpourri in the hopes that it would cut the ammonia of the cat piss.
However all it did was mask the cat piss with eyewatering rancid fruit scents and the smell of old rose petals you would find in nursing homes, where its battle against the stench of pending death and decay permeate the walls has waned.

Not only does it smell horrible, but the bottle looks like her; vapid and cliché.

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

I love Nicki, but this perfume should be called Cheap Hooker. Also, the bottle...oh girl:(

guillermostf

well, the bottle is kitsch, everyone can see it. But it's funny as well. The smell, it's a fruity-floral clean soft fragrance. It's nice. Try to try it. I like Nicki.

kkt
kkt

A very fruity clean feminine scent smells delicious and lasts long. Own this one and its one of my favorites!

TheScentWarrior

The bottle freaks me out. It looks like something you would find in the Dollar Store, not from a major celebrity such as Nicki. Its just tacky. There is NO other word for it.

Sweetchocolatecookie
Sweetchocolatecookie

The fragrance is pretty good sweet with caramel ,vanilla and all but the only reasons why i won't buy this perfume are that creepy bottle By Nicki Minaj and the poor longevity if i really want a sweet perfume i will chose Viva la Juicy .

lindsaylohan
lindsaylohan

I love the scent of this fragrance, it's delicious. Sweet and light, kind of like enjoying a fruity cocktail as you lounge by the pool. Unfortunately, the lasting power is the weakest I've encountered in all my years of buying celebrity brand fragrances - I sprayed this 5 or 6 times and it was already gone within an hour. The bottle is tacky, but matches Nicki's eccentric personality so I didn't expect any less. Solid debut fragrance (and first ever from a female rap artist) but not worth the department store money when you're essentially just buying a body mist.

dimplesg
dimplesg

I tested this today at The Fragrance Shop and whilst it smells really nice, I expected a lot more from someone as daring as Nicki Minaj. Its just the normal sweet & fruity scent that you expect for a celebrity fragrance.

Jody179
Jody179

This smells so delicious, all fruity & summery. I was stood for ages trying to figure out what it smelt like on first spray; i knew this smelt like a Yankee Candle that i've owned, but i couldn't put my finger on it...then it hit me...Cherry's On Snow! It smells identical (which is lucky because i love that too) only fruitier. The only bad thing i can say about it is that it isn't strong enough. Ffs, why aren't any of the gorgeous smelling celeb perfumes long wearing? Because they're so cheap? I'd gladly pay an extra couple of quid if it meant they stayed where they were put...

piluna
piluna

Ok. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I imagined it would be a obnoxious childish sugar fragrance, based on the reviews here? But actually this is a really light fruity and sweet fragrance. I love it as a good day summer scent. It's not something super special or original. Sillage is very poor maybe? On me it became skin close and gone after an hour, maybe I have to spray more for it to last longer?

aso226
aso226

Got a sample for free at my local beauty store. I have to say, I was very, very resistant to trying this (I thought the packaging and marketing was absolutely ridiculous, and the scent would be too). I'm pleasantly surprised. I'd never, ever buy the full bottle - I found it in the store, and it's just awkward to hold. However, I wouldn't be surprised if I used up my sample... it's pretty delicious. I hate musk, but I sensed the teeniest bit in this, and it works! Anyway, pretty sweet and fruity and floral, too, but if you're young it's very suiting as it is a very light, sweet scent.

Edit: I've been swearing this and sniffing my wrists for the last three days. This morning, it was a little too sweet for me... but it's calmed down, and I'm not sure if it's just all the rain we've been having, but it reminds me of warm, sweet, fruity, floral thunderstorms.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Pink Friday is a very nice, sweet and fruity scent.

I can really smell the pear, caramel, vanilla and berries. It is very pleasant and inoffensive. Reminds me of a lighter Viva La Juicy.

Overall, a nice and sweet scent. It isn't unique but I think it is pretty.

Meadowberg
Meadowberg

Really delicious fruity scent, I love it!
The trouble is, I just can't bring myself to buy that ridiculously shaped bottle. I know that when I'm wearing it, no one would be able to tell I'm wearing Nicki Minaj, but I'm really not a fan of her music or her style.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with the perfume; it smells as lovely and as feminine as its pink name. Therefore, I would recommend it to anyone who is not as fussy (or maybe snobby) about it as I am!

MimilovesBritney

Not the most unique scent, but we knew what to expect with it. Saying this however, I'm in love with it! Smells fruity at the beginning but it settles to creamy apricots on my skin, pure lush!

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

If this smells like Viva La Juicy, then it must be super! :) I want to try it....

UPDATE: I was right...this is exactly like VLJ..or maybe not exactly, VLJ is a LITTLE more spicy and longlasting.. but nothing remarkable.. This is one of my favorites :)

alannah93
alannah93

i got this scent in a sample form today and i have to say i really like this scent, i was expecting it to be cheap and a really horrible nasty scent but i was very surprised it's quite a fruity fragrance with a hint of vanilla, i will for sure be buying this in a bottle the only bad thing is the bottle, the bottle is quite hideous but i'm sure i'll get over that.

DoctorLollipop
DoctorLollipop

this fragrance recently launched in the UK and as a nicki minaj fan, I went to selfridges and purchased the 100ml fragrance and lotion (and exclusive couture by minaj outfit). The bottle itself is very unique. Despite the creepy gold, reflective face, It looks really nice when displayed and personally, I really like the bottle. The perfume itself isn't so unique, following the same formula most celeb perfumes follow; your simplistic fruity-floral fragrance. The smell isn't horrible however, it's actually a lovely scent. Really pretty,fresh and sweet. I don't know if its just me, but i smelt pear throughout the whole of this fragrance. It opens up really fruity. it smells like juicy, sweet berries. I also get a little hint of citrus - guessing that's the mandarin. As irt dries it has this pretty, warm floral scent to it. The floral accord is still kind of disguised by the fuitiness of the fragrance. But when it completely dries down, it doesn't smell as feminine as it does at the beginning. the pear really stands out, and i also smell caramel. I really like the musky/woodsiness of it as well. Not overly musky, but just enough. overall it's a really nice, pleasing smell probably one of my favourites. But it's just one of those scents you've smelt before. It smells REALLY similar to justin bieber's someday & girlfriend and even beyonce's heat rush. it also kind of smells like a weaker version of viva la juicy. The lotion smells just like the fragrance; particularly the pear and caramel but it's really nice and moisturizes well. Also when layered with the fragrance, enhances it and makes it project more and last longer, since it really does not last very long at all by itself. overall an average celeb perfume. smells heavenly, but too generic.

ShyAmor
ShyAmor

I have this on right now with some pink sugar and let's just say if I was single I would have had a few dates because people can't seem to get enough of me ladies if you are single spray on some pink sugar then over lay it with pink Friday I swear you will be the best smelling thing walking I promise ^_^

lizzie81
lizzie81

I gave this a quick spray today, so this is not a detailed review. To me this was very reminiscent of J'Lo's Love & Glamour! not bad, I didn't get any sweetness at all? Not even in the far dry down so I was quite surprised to see a caramel note in there! Longevity seems decent enough, better than Beyonce's 'Pulse NYC' which I also tried today! I'm getting the Jasmine quite well in the dry down, but blended, not potent Jasmine so in no way headache educing. All in all not bad but for me not a must buy as not original enough. P.S the bottle is quite hideous and I love it!!! xxx

I just sprayed this again today......ok It's just like J'Lo's Love & Glamour!! The only difference is a sweetness that develops after about an hour or so, that being the case this is less harsh that Love & Glamour and blends into the skin a little better

icingsugar
icingsugar

I, like a few others, find all the dislikes hard considering how many loves and likes Viva La Juicy has, and this to me is like a weaker, less bubbly version. I bought this today as my Viva's running out and this was cheaper. Okay, the bottle is hideous ala Jeff Koons as someone mentioned below, but it's a funny kind of hideous. At least it is different unlike Pink Friday's brother Someday JB (which the bottle is a Marc Jacob's plastic rip off) both which smell very similar. Okay, I did expect something different from Nicki Minaj...something outrageous and so slutty and offensive...but this is just...indifferent. I find it hard to believe so many people would hate it so I have to conclude that for most people it will just be because they hate Nicki Minaj or the bottle.

sugahuni
sugahuni

A lovely fragrance,long lasting fruity yet appealing.Great. Love it.

azfiri

it smells like a strong, fruit shampoo lol
but i like it
it lasts all day

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Its cute. Smells like fruit roll-ups.

This bitch cut me. I was turning a page in Lucky and it gashed my hand open.
Dang.
So we didn't start out on great terms.
Add to that the fact I hate the smell of pear and starfruit and you combine them with some burnt caramel and watery notes and you've left me confused and angry.
Even under the best circumstances Pink Friday would not be for me but, ugh now it aggravates the hell out of me. Thankfully I don't think I know anyone who would wear it.

KelseyRaven

Absolutely amazing. I got the gift set for Christmas, and I'm always using the hair mist.

prettysweet
prettysweet

My husband bought this for me for Vday and he said he wasn't worried about it being a celeb frag. but that he was in love with the scent, he says it reminded him of Viva la juicy, in a way it does.

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

Often I find it hard to critique perfume, usually I'd say it just 'isn't for me', but this perfume is utterly repulsive. Dare I say, I don't think anyone should wear it. All I could smell was butter. I'm going to take a guess that it is the 'caramel' note but this is not a lush hard caramel, it's that drizzling oily day-old sour caramel. This is the kind of sticky smell that lurks in the air of nightclubs from sweaty girls dancing while re-spraying their cool charm body spray. I tried this on a few occassions on paper and then finally dared to try this on my skin.. only to wash it off straight after leaving the department store. The bottle was also a flop; I forsee it being stacked in large quantities, unable to sell, displayed in many dark and forlorn perfume discount stores. On the positive side, I think Nicki Minaj is gorgeous and talented- she just doesn't have the nose for perfumery sadly.

pricilla.sherman

Warning this stuff is like INSTANT MOjO

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

"Sweet Little Flower" is what this fragrance gives off

The bottle is unique and actually kind of cute. People say creepy, but I say innovative.

I love the smell but the fragrance last for such a short amount of time and honestly likes like 51632363235656 sprays until I can actually smell it the way I like.

BOTTLE - 10/10
FRAGRANCE - 10/10
UNIQUE - 8/10
LONGEVITY - 2/10

TOTAL - 8/10

taz7711
taz7711

I don't really see why so many people hate this perfume?!? For me personally, i have not really smelt something exactly like this, yes i have smelt similar things, but not the exact same. This to me is Nicki Minaj in a bottle, fun and fruity. I love the smell of it, at first i can smell the pear and the italian Mandarin and as the scent fades on i smell the caramel and the vanilla. This perfume has become on of my favourite at the moment. Love this.

LexiOD
LexiOD

I tried this at Macy's a while ago and I don't own it, but I do remember it enough to write this brief review.
First, Nicki gets props for packaging originality. It's definitely not everyday you get to pull the head off a pink-haired golden girl with her own bling. I'll be honest, I find it to be incredibly adorable.
The scent, upon first whiff, reminded me of something I knew I'd smelled a million times before, and I couldn't point my finger on it until I left the store. It smells identical to Juicy Couture's Viva la Juicy, which I do own. Basically, it's a sweet and sexy gourmand.
I couldn't tell you the lasting power because I only smelled it on paper, but I can say that it didn't fade quickly.
I will say this: I wish there was more originality in the actual scent of this perfume. Unique packaging can only get you so far, and for as crazy and different as Minaj's style is, I was really hoping for something new and more suited to her personality. Overall, since I currently own a full bottle of Viva la Juicy, I'm not dying to own this. However, once I finally run out, this seems a good, more affordable alternative. I'll give it 8/10, which seems more than fair.

xx

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Bought this unsnifffed because of the many reviews - I had to find out what the talking was all about; some love it, others hate it. I am definetely in the first group - I love Pink Friday. My first thought was that is was overly sickening sweet kinda like Britney Spears' fragrances. But Pink Friday have a strange sourness to it, which make it interesting and unique. It also last well. I don't understand why so many people critisize the bottle, I think it is cool and unusual. I bought the 50ml bottle so I was a bit dissapointed to find out that it is only the large 100ml. bottle that has the small gold necklace on - it makes the bottle so much cooler, so it is a shame the smaller sizes doesn't have that on.

All in all a very good job by Nicki Minaj :)

Perfumeluva1744
Perfumeluva1744

Smells like Gucci Glamorous Gardenia! I have both, Pink Friday actually lasts longer. People need to get over the fact that they don't like the bottle or her, the perfume smells nice and its inexpensive. I love it, don't love the bottle but the fragrance is clean, sweet and floral.

azfiri

first time i smelt it, it smelt like any other perfume but now i love it, its stays on you

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

Though there are dozens of other scents that are similar to this, something about Pink Friday is very addictive. I put it on at work when I walk by the fragrance department all the time, and usually get compliments from it. It's very fruity and fresh. Really want my own bottle!

Damorbidbarbie
Damorbidbarbie

Since everybody else added their feelings for Pink Friday, I felt
like I had to add mine. (: I honestly don't understand why this perfume has so many negative reviews! To Me, I absolutely adore Pink Friday! And it’s not just because I'm a Nicki Minaj fan, I mean you can't love on a scent based on the biased opinion of the celebrity/designer who made it. I mean, I love love love Lady Gaga, but I’m not that super crazy on fame. I do respect it, and it does smell good, but I was expecting MORE of Lady gaga. I mean the bottle is cool, and that the liquid is black (some say grey, others say murkey black purple, whatever) is cool, but it doesn't last long on my skin at all! It might as well be a body mist! It's so disappointing to me too, because black is my favorite color, and I love Lady gaga. Which is why I don't understand why Madonna's perfume got such a bad rep. Personally, I love both Madonna and Lady Gaga, neither one is more *better* than the other, But at least with Madonna's perfume, you get what you pay for. Because it lasts FOREVER. And I personally think Madonna's perfume is great, because all these sweet perfumes are coming out, and it's nice to have a change of pace.

So getting back to the subject on Hand, I personally adore Pink Friday because it's such a comforting fragrance. I think it's girly, yet tomboyish. It's Fun, and just relaxing! Every time I go into Macys, or Dillards, I always find myself spraying it on me, or asking a Saleslady for a sample. Which is why I probably have about oh let’s see... Twenty empty vials in my Jewelry box. (: The bottle probably isn't the "Normal", but this is Nicki Minaj we're talking about! When has she ever WANTED to be normal? Also a side note, for somebody who just started their career maybe a year ago to come out with a perfume this quickly, is still amazing, Love or hate her! And besides, As it says in the description above, Nicki wanted a perfume that describes her life perfectly, Bold, Fun, and Fearless (Hence the bottle), Yet comforting, and a individual scent that any male, or female could love, or at least respect. So while, yes other stores or companies may have the same thing for cheaper prices, or such, I personally think this fragrance is fun, and I love it! And also, how many perfumes these days have a Hair Perfume aka a Hair mist?! :D Love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(As of Jan 24TH 2013~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Ok, so let me start off by saying that Iove this collection, I think it smells beyond amazing! I've been waiting to get it since it came out because I love Omika/Nicki and what she stands for. I love how she's fun and fearless but yet has a serious side,and has gone to heights that is legendary for female rappers! I think she is an amazing person and I am a totally "Barb". But this was a hit and miss with me.

So as soon as I got my paycheck I ran to my nearest Macy's and went to go the Giftset! You know, it comes in that amazing collectors edition box that comes with rainbow on the sides,and etc. and only for a few bucks more, you can get the biggest bottle of perfume, plus lotion/shower gel or a hair mist! So I was all set because not alot of lines carry hair scents . The ones that come to my mind are Justin Beiber's perfume lines or Pink Sugar. Getting to the point, Went there, and it was sold out! I was so bummed! Plus they didn't have any free gifts with it. So I went to Dillard's because they have this set too, Yes, everybody says its "exclusively at Macy's", but that's crud. Dillard's sells it too. So I went to Dillard's, they also didnt have the collection' s giftset, but I wanted the perfume, so bought it anyways. I got the largest bottle,the big size lotion,and the big size hair mist.

So I was so excited! Because everytime I went to Dillard's/Macy's, I would always spray this one and now I finally had it! I was beyond excited! The packaging was freaking adorable and I loved the scent. Plus it was pink, and i love pink! And also adorable!! It reminded me of the japanese Lolita fashion style mixed with gold and street style. I loved it. I'm a big fan of the harajuku lovers line and I love katy perry,Avril lavinge,snooki,Betsey Johnson,Juicy couture scents. I love sweet and girly scents, i also have spicy and dark ones, because i'm a fume head. So I was happier than a kid in a candy store when I finally bought this!.

So it literally has only been 3 days since I bought the collection, and I have some issues with this set.

Number one, I love the perfume! The box was adorable, it comes very neatly packaged, nothing was damaged, and the scent is amazing and stays a long time on me if I spray it about 3-5 times. Which is great! Because I have super oily skin! I mean I have to make touch ups, and when I past it I always reach for the bottle because I love smelling it! I get complimented alot on it and everybody loves it. But the top is somewhat hard to take off at first, and if your not careful you can pull the necklace off. Which is adorable, but I feel like they could have made it more better so it wouldn't be falling off alot. I don't understand why people call the bottle creepy, I think it's unique and adorable!

Number 2, I love the lotion! I can take it in my purse without it spilling everywhere and it's so fruity! Plus it has some light shimmer/glitter which I love! I'm a glitter/sequin girl so I was happily surprised. And it's not super noticeable, so for the people who don't like glitter, you don't have to worry. Plus it makes my hands nice and moisturized. I have no problems with this. I actually loved the lotion because most lotions spill or don't moisturize, and this one was perfect! I usually carry a-lot of stuff so when I got the lotion, the case doesn't move or slip, it stays on! Plus the glitter was a bonus! I love this product!

Number 3, the hair mist. This one upset me the most, which sucks because this was one of my favorite parts of the collection! I loved the fact this included a hair mist in the collection, not alot of people do. So I was thrilled. I mean I love my hair, and the scent, so I wanted it to smell great! Well, I got the big bottle, and the scent smells amazing, I love wearing it, but I feel like they got kind of lazy with the packaging. I mean it smelt great, and it lasted, but the top kept coming off. Which annoyed me because I spent a good 22-25$ bucks on it! So whatever, just put the cap back on right? Wrong. So I went to the movies tonight with my guy friend, and I had the lotion and the hair mist. Usually it's the lotion that you'd expect to spill all over, But apparently the hair mist did because when I got home, it was already HALF empty! The toggle nozzle had fallen off and it spilled everywhere. I didn't even have a lot of stuff in my bag. I'm pretty angry at the fact I just spent money on this collection and I'm already half empty out of something! So while I love the scent and packaging, I feel like they should fix the packaging on the hair mist, and give more product for what you pay for.

So in conclusion,

Pros: Smells great,Adorable Packaging,Cute Free gifts like purses and a labtop case, the lotion actually moisturizes, it has glitter/shimmer, it is super fruity and really smells like pear and starfruit, the hair mist doesn't smell like plain alcohol, it actually matches the perfume, reasonable price, and the collection lasts a long time on your skin.

Cons:I feel like they never have enough gift sets, and it takes forever to get in new ones. Like in stores, the gift sets retail up to 65 dollars, only a few more bucks than the actual perfume, so obviously that's the thing to spring for. But they are always out in stores! And online it retails for 100 dollars or more! With free shipping! And Sometimes the chain falls off of the perfume bottle. At first was hard to take off the top. And the packaging on the hair mist was sloppy, the top and nozzle kept falling off. I just bought it 3 days ago and it's already empty! The heck?!

So if your going to buy this set, go for it. But if you buy the hair mist, leave it at home, or either duck tape the freaking top on, or it'll spill all over your purse and you'll be angry. And if you see a gift set for this, buy it while you can because boy do they go fast! It's better than paying 65$ Rather than 100+ extra. Um, don't think so.

On a extra note, I'm disappointed they didn't include the shower gel as an extra thing that you can buy instead of something you get as a chance item with some limited edition sets. I think they should fix this pronto. I want a shower gel! Grr! Unhappy Barbie here! >.< I also have yet to hear anything about the supposed shimmer perfume brush that's being rumored about. I know this collection released in the USA first before Canada, which is supposed to be released later in 2013. Maybe it's a overseas product? I hope not!

But other than that, this collection is amazing. I love it so much! And I'm so excited to have the Nicki minaj perfume! I love the whole set!

I give this a perfume 5+ stars because it was so neatly and beautifully packaged, nothing was damaged, I love the bottle (it has a chain!) and it lasts forever!!! The biggest bottle is about 60 bucks, and with the Giftset you can get the biggest bottle plus mini travel size bottles of a shower,lotion,or hair mist depending on the set, and the price if give or take 5 bucks plus tax. Deal! This scent is amazing! 5+++!!!

The lotion gets 5+, because it really brings out the fruit of the fragrance, it really moisturizes, when you go to use it, it doesn't squirt out all at once, it's not hard to squeeze, but it doesn't come all rushing out all at once, the cap stays so I don't have to worry about messes, and it has glitter/shimmer! Bonus!!! I cannot rave enough about this product!

The hair mist I really liked the scent, I loved how it didn't smell like total alcohol and it added to the florals in the perfume. But while the packaging was cute and you can put it in your purse/bag, the packaging was lazy and it falls apart all the time. Especially after you spend 22-25$ just on the full size and goes everywhere. While cute, its wasting money to buy something to take with you to keep the scent if you have to leave it at home all the time because you are scared of wasting it. Defeats the purpose. I'm really upset about the Hair mist, because it almost has a white chocolate creamy undertone to it, and although I really love the smell, I was not happy about 22-25$ worth of Hair Mist down the drain because of a packaging malfunction. I have no idea if this was a defaultly bottle or the packaging just sucks, but either way beware if you buy the hair mist!!!

So in total, this collection only gets 3 and a half stars because of the hair mist packaging, the inconvenience of the gift sets, and the lack of shower gel. Just save your money and buy the Perfume and lotion. If you decide to buy the hair mist, beware of the packaging! it'll spill if left in a purse of bag too long. Well I hoped that review helped, Happy shopping! ^_^

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

Originally, Nicki Minaj said that her perfume was going to smell like a grown woman, defying the plain and boring people pleasing, generic scent. Well, this was such a disappointment as she did the opposite of what she originally said. This is a fruity, BLAND, perfume that would be great as a room spray or a summer body spray since the longevity is mediocre. Too bad, as I was looking forward to what Nicki Minaj had in mind when she said her fragrance would be different. (Her favorite fragrance is Chloe, by the way).

Watery sugary scent, nothing great about it at all, another sweet celebrity scent, boring. But I suppose good for teens .

brittanyswilson
brittanyswilson

First off let me say I have this perfume and I love it, HOWEVER I did not love it the first time I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled it for the first time. It came off as really sweet, girly, and just reminded me of a bubbly annoying little teenager at first. About 20 minutes or so later it smelled like a different perfume. It was feminine, fresh, and seductive. I think a lot of these negative reviews are coming from people that really didn't give the perfume a chance. I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Nicki Minaj, but I am a fan of her fragrance. It makes me feel really feminine and pretty when I wear it. I saw one interview a while back where Nicki said that she was shocked to hear that a lot of men said they really liked the smell of her perfume on women and I can see how they would because like I said its very feminine, but not over the top. Mind you I'm very choosy when it comes to fragrances because one of my biggest pet peeves are offensive, over powering, perfumes. Once the notes settle into your skin this is a lovely perfume. If you're iffy about it, go to the mall, spray it on your wrist, walk around for 30 minutes, then decide. I highly recommend it!

latina_diii
latina_diii

I just bought this perfume yesterday and I really like it!! I think its a wonderful girly, fruity fresh scent. Yes it does smell similar to Viva La Juicy but personally I like it a lot better- it smells more fruity and less serious so I guess it would suit younger girls better. I am 21 and I think i'm still young enough to wear this perfume :) To be honest I find the staying powder quite good, not terrible like some people say. I own a few perfumes, such as Black XS and Hilary Duff, and I feel this perfume lasts just as long as these perfumes. For me, this perfume seems to last 3-4 hours on me with only one or two squirts.I also use the hair mist which makes the scent more noticable. After the few hours the smell is quite faint but it's definitely still there! I actually don't know much about Nicki Minaj, I only know her song 'Super Bass' lol, I think its coz i;m from Australia. But like I said, I really like this perfume and I dont see how its any more worse than the average celeb perfume :) :)

kelseylynne1320
kelseylynne1320

I don't agree with reviewers judging the perfume based on nicki minaj herself and the bottle.
Although I love the bottle and think its unique and cute, I know others say its tacky and find it to be a turnoff for what's inside.
This perfume is actually a beautiful mix of sweet fruits, slight florals, and creamy vanilla . Its a great summertime scent, very light and fun.
Unfortunatly, its not very long lasting. Lasted an hour or two.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I really like this a lot , the bottle is really nice, very original I must say! The Juice is very light, but feminine & fresh, this one would be a good one for those who don't like strong perfumes or have allergies because this scent is very un offensive,&
refreshing it reminds me of Justin Biebers Someday, but definitely has its own personality. I would describe it as a soft fresh blissful breeze that's faintly there, lingering in a delightful lightful way! I wore this a few times & received comments on how fresh & girly I smelled :) this one was a blind buy, but I'm definitely glad I had. The only con is the bulkiness of the bottle which makes this hard to lug around for sporadic touch ups throughout the day.

kcsbkk
kcsbkk

I think the scent is just your average run of the mill celebrity perfume, I like it but the bottle creeps me out.

nayhas

This perfume is okay.... My mum got it for me and I would'nt recommend it.Its just ordinary. And the packaging is kind've creepy.

amandaoo15
amandaoo15

I am dying to get this perfume!! I love the smell! It reminds me of summer and smells exactly like lemonade!!! But not a big fan of the bottle.. its kind of creepy! Haha! :)

amelia.neri
amelia.neri

my friend has this and it smells lush but the bottle freaked me out a lil when i went to sleep over at hers.

MichaelCerasEyebrows

I reeeeaaaally want the bottle. Even if it another generic, sugary scent. Anybody else feeling me?

Smunky
Smunky

I don't particularly have an opinion about Nicki Minaj one way or the other, so that didn't influence my opinion one way or the other. Nor did the (let's be honest) truly tacky bottle. This scent isn't particularly unique or groundbreaking, but it's fruity and fun, and sometimes that's what I'm in the mood for. Sillage and longevity is just ok, and I probably wouldn't repurchase it, but I'll enjoy it while I have it for what it is - a scent for days when I just feel like being less serious. :)

killer__queen
killer__queen

This is a pretty decent scent. It really reminds me of Paris Hilton Siren, only more fruity sweet whereas Siren is more floral.

This scent doesn't change from it's initial spritz-- what you smell at first is what you get through and through. It doesn't have much sillage or lasting power, but I can still smell it on my clothes that I wore yesterday if I put my nose up to it.

And of course... the bottle. LOL.
I was gifted the 3.4 size and it is massive. It's pretty strange to see sitting in my bathroom with NM's golded-out eyes blankly staring... Also, I have to be really careful when putting her head (the cap) back on because if I don't hold it somewhat upside down, her hair smashes her necklace and as flimsy as that is, it would probably break it.

It's nice, but it's nothing extraordinary. Worth a sniff and not a loss at all if you're considering purchasing or are gifted it :)

Jomoves
Jomoves

Love the bottle. Love the commercial. Bored by the juice.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

Finally! I got this fragrance for Christmas. I got the 100ml which I wanted because it comes with the chain. I do really like the bottle, but yes, I do find it quite funny, and a bit scary. The actually scent is very commercial, and generic. I love the scent, but it's certainly not unique. There are a few scents that I think smell very similar to this, but first, I'll talk about Pink Friday. So it opens with a very fresh, light, fruity note. I have I say, none of the top notes are really intense or prominent. The main elements you can smell, are the pear and the caramel from the base. When the fragrance gets into the heart, I really do get the buttery, creamy caramel. The jasmine is slightly noticeable. But the jasmine and lotus are really only there to balance out the fruity, sweetness of the scent. Alright, so the two other scents that I think this smells similar to, are Someday by Justin Bieber and Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. Someday is another commercial, generic scent that is very universal and appeals mainly to younger buyers, and teenagers. Viva La Juicy has a lot of similar notes to Pink Friday, including pear, berries, vanilla, wood, caramel, jasmine, mandarin orange and musk. Like I said, it's a very safe scent, that aims to please the fans without any risk or dare whatsoever. Overall, I do like this fragrance because I do not own Someday or Viva La Juicy. But if you do own either of those two, I wouldn't advise that you waste your money on Pink Friday.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I think it smells nice and is inoffensive, sweet and fruity and light, perfect for younger girls who are fans of Nicki to wear. However, the bottle majorly creeps me out, if I had it on my vanity and woke up in the night and was looking at it I would probably be slighly upset. I would not purchase it for myself but I can understand little girls liking and wanting it.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

I don't get it, does everyone who seems to like this fragrance - are you guys stoned? It smells cheap and like a thousand other things I've smelled before in a walmart stand, in a room fragrance section on sale.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised now days they make perfumes for mass distribution to make money not quality, and most of these things are for little girls 3-13, I guess for that age range it's not so bad, very fruit salad.

Just receive this as a Christmas present. I am totally okay with having this in my collection because there is nothing else like it! and I am not talking about the scent either! :) because it is just another simple teeny Weeny fruity juice. We know that, don't we?!

Totally ridiculous way to display and this is gonna be the one people will talk about. I just giggle every time I see it and even rub on the boobs lol!

PaolaLevine
PaolaLevine

The first thing that makes you want to taste a perfume is the bottle and sadly this just makes me go away, what a horrid thing, even if I liked the smell I wouldn't want to have this on my shelf.

RighteousStarByDannyMotta
RighteousStarByDannyMotta

THE FIRST EVER FEMALE RAPPER FRAGRANCE AND I LOVE IT! PROUD KEN-BARB RIGHT HERE!!!

Kyles

I smelt this the other day, and ordered a bottle online the same day! If you like sweet, fruity and light perfume this is for you. It does take a lot of spray for it to last even an hour unfortunately, but the smell is beautiful in my opinion. And strangely enough I actually adore the bottle design. It is rather heavy and bulky but I can easily see past that. A lot of people don't like this perfume, so I do recommend you test this out on your own skin first before deciding on paying full price for a bottle. :)

ryanhuynh

The top note of this scent like top note of Outspoken Intense by Fergie but I think Outspoken Intense is cheaper than Pink Friday, however, I don't like Pink Friday. I'm a anti-fan of Nicki Minaj LOL

theloveofperfumeismine
theloveofperfumeismine

I used to look forward to all new celebrity juices, but it seems they all smell the same, this one is the same, same old, same old fruity,tutti perfume, bottle not the kind i would go out of the way for,it is weird, but anyway im looking now into fragrances with more depth and unusual notes.

JesseFay.
JesseFay.

The bottle is stupid in my opinion.
But judging on what the perfume has in it, it looks like it'll smell alright..

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

magazine inserts of this smell much better then the real thing- out of the bottle it is strong of alcohol and I couldn't smell any starfruit

guillermostf

well, i can't smell this fragrance 'cause i don't get it in my country, but... the bottle!!! hahaha why sooooo charged? is like terror vacui design

enzyme1
enzyme1

I can really detect the star fruit in this, it makes pink Friday a bit more interesting than the other celebuscents in the sweet pear and other fruit category. I wouldn't call this piece signature scent worthy but it is nice. Just nice. The tacky bottle and packaging appeals to me though, sadly there just isn't room in my collection for pink Friday since I have become a bit snobby when it comes to fragrance, and this scent has a synthetic plasticy vibe which puts it into the exclusions list.
Projection and longevity are somewhat lacking, which is understandable since this is a light fruit scent. 3/5 stars.

bellalicious308
bellalicious308

OK. everyone hating on this perfume or Nicki can just CALM DOWN. just cause you don't like her as a person doesn't mean you can go and hate on her perfume. sure if you don't like it that's fine but you don't have to say horrible things like that it smells like a homeless mans B.O (and yes that was pointed at "vegasdiamond"). so if you don't like her that's fine. if you dont like her perfume that's fin. just don't go being an A-hole about it. this is JUST LIKE the Justin beiber perfume disaster. all the haters came and hated on it! like every one needs to calm down.

kendallheebink
kendallheebink

This perfume smells SO good. Although the holidays are rapidly approaching, this frangrance is not for winter. It is the one to wear to ur girls night out or sock hop. Bottle is unique and easy to use. The longitivity of the perfume is terrible though. To make it last for 3+ hours, you'll want to spray this perfume at least 8 times on your wrists and neck. But other then that, I love this perfume! It kind of reminds me of Eau de Parfum by Selena Gomez, which is also an amazing fragrance.

Jessica26_y
Jessica26_y

I love viva la juicy. & was going to buy it at Dillard's last night & seen this one and smelled it & OMG it smells so good I love fruity smells so I purchased this and absolutely love the fragrance it's amazing it is like viva la juicy but so much better. & I'm 39 this is not just for teenagers it just depend on what you like in a fragrance. Everyone has their own opinion. Some of my other favorites are. Escape, beyond paradise, purr its just to light & doesn't last long enough, Mariah Carey's lollipops, juicy couture, pleasures, happy, pink, chance Chanel, Versace bright crystal, bcbg, coach poppy, & so many others. One that I got a sample of that I can't stand is Jennifer Anistons fragrance it is absolutely horrid.
Also this is $63.61 for the 3.4 fluid ounce bottle at Dillard's that includes tax you also receive a awesome pink hand bag w/the perfume purchase well worth it.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

Next time I visit Macy's I want to test this one again. Even though Pink Friday doesn't have the typical pretty botle, I find it interesting and I'd love to add it to my collection. Not sure if the juice inside is any good, but I really want the bottle itself!

Vegasdiamond00
Vegasdiamond00

This smells awful it smells like a homeless mans B.O

flora lee
flora lee

The magazine scent strip smells like what a lot of American high school girls want to smell like: freshly showered hair so clean you can still smell the fruity shampoo. It smells good. Like Herbal Essences shampoos (which are usually fruity floral in nature as opposed to herbal).

meglarter
meglarter

Honestly it's not a bad smell. One of my current favorites actually. But the bottle freaked me the hell out. I took off the lid and haven't put it back on.

jessigirl
jessigirl

I adore this perfume. The bottle and the fragrance. It's fruity with a hint of floral, I pick up on the jasmine. It reminds me of viva la juicy. I suppose one would say the frag is generic, but the bottle alone sold me. Just my opinion :)

AnastasiaCinnamon
AnastasiaCinnamon

I adore jasmin notes.Can't wait to try it on my skin but the ugly bottle...

JezebelJazz
JezebelJazz

I actually bought this and really liked it BUT.... I ended up returning it after really sitting on the smell for the day. Guess I didn't like it enough. It's not horrible, it's just that it doesn't last long at all. And, although I swear I haven't let the other reviews influence my opinion... One review did stick out. I have to agree with whoever says it reminds them of a body spray. It has a very soft fruity scent that is very similar to something you could buy at Bath and Body Works. I just didn't see the point of spending $65.00 on a body spray I could buy for $10.... So back to the store it went!

mrjls
mrjls

I Love Perfume but i just can't have this bottle on my dresser its tacky an not cute at all but the perfume reminds me of something i have smelled before it smells good but not worth the price

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

ok, I hate this bottle, its just pure hideous >_< if I ever get Pink Friday Im hiding it in my dresser after Im done applying it because seriously this bottle is freaky..well anyway Im gonna talk about the juice now! since I do think its more important(its the inside that counts for this one I guess?)

the juice is more likeable then the bottle, yeah, I know this is a typical fruity floral/gourmand celeb scent but Id consider this a guilty pleasure for my nose to satisfy my cravings for sweets such as the caramell >w< its sweet, creamy with a flowery kick to it and the pear added with the caremell makes it yummier with out being to cloying..yeah, I want this, but only because of the scent

griffon
griffon

This fragrance smells exactly what a Pink Friday would smell like. It's fruity, fun, and smells like the color pink.

I first got to smell this fragrance a couple weeks ago at Macy's and originally thought it smelled watered down and weak. It took multiple sprays on my test card for me to get any trace of a note, and it felt like I had to force the notes out of the fragrance by fanning the paper over and over. Once I let it settle, the faint scent of fruit and flowers came out, but didn't really jump out at me. After a day or two, the caramel and base notes came out, and I actually found them quite enjoyable.

Since I tend to give things a second chance, I headed back to Macy's and purchased the smaller 1.7oz. bust of Nicki Minaj herself. The bottle I found pretty neat, and the cap that decapitates her head it rather fun and easy to remove. It was also rather large, and I couldn't imagine how big the 3.4oz. would have been if I had gotten that.

Initially I was hesitant to spray the perfume as I thought it would be weak and require multiple sprays, but after one or two sprays Pink Friday was pretty evident. I could smell the Italian mandarin and the fruity notes that open up the fragrance from the get-go, and then understood why it was named "Pink Friday". It smells just how I imagined it would. The middle really doesn't come out for my nose, but the base is filled with caramel and pleasing sugar-like scents; I thought it was a good way to end the fruity beginning.

Overall, the fragrance smells just how one would imagine it to smell: fruity, fun, and pink. It's appealing and seems to be something one would wear during a spring day or warm summer evening. However, it doesn't really radiate from the skin very far and tends to last only a few hours, a bummer for how enjoyable it smells. I have to put my nose up to my wrist to get anything out of the scent an hour or so into spraying it.

nessmcgregor
nessmcgregor

Recently I was speaking to a sales woman (in my city's high-end department store) about how most celebrity fragrances are unappealing to me because they all seem to smell the same - either synthetically fruity or sickly sweet. Probably due to the fact that they're aimed at young adolescents.

She agreed with me, but also said that the Nicki Minaj fragrance (which wasn't quite on shelves in my country) might take me by surprise, that it did her, & to give it a try.

Visited the store this past weekend to try the perfume, as she suggested. Was instantly put off by the lid! It freaked me out.. I could just picture myself waking up in the night, gazing towards my duchess & seeing this voodoo type bottle glowing in the dark, staring back at me! Had afew sprays, walked around wearing it - one good thing is that it didn't fade super fast, I occasionally got a whiff of it up my nostrils & it wasn't what I'd call horrible. Then again, neither was it captivating. Not one I'd buy. Too fake. Felt like I should be dressed in teenage clothes & giggling about Justin Bieber! Definitely didn't make me feel like a sophisticated woman!

b34ut1ful
b34ut1ful

At first it smells sweet, but then there is a funky kind of muskiness that doesnt seem to mix well with the sugary citrusy top smell. I wouldnt wear it.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is a nice run of the mill everyday scent. That isn't a negative statement. This is as nice as any other celebrity scent out there, but if you have "others" I should think you'd pass on this. The price is quite high, the bottle isn't well appreciated, and you probably have many scents at home comparable to this one. I'm sure there are a some girls/ladies that will find this so wonderful, it will be a favorite. All scents have that certain note that will just take it over the top for SOMEONE, but all in all...it just doesn't have much to offer a majority of customers in this price point. Still, if you collect bottles, have an abundance of money, and aren't afraid to sleep in the same room as this bottle, you will more than likely get this, it's just a pretty, happy, girly type of scent. I like it, but have no need OR desire for another scent like this. This will most likely appeal to very young girls just starting out on their perfume journey. Not that this is a childish scent! no no no! ANYone can wear this! I just think that it will more than likely be bought by the very young because most everyone else will, like myself, have many, many others just like this one. I just hope they have a LOT of babysitting money!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I honestly feel as though that dislike bar is based on people's feelings towards Nicki Minaj herself, which makes no sense for a site based on how a scent actually smells. I do happen to be one of the ones who clicked it, but for a good enough reason. When I first tested this fragrance, I couldn't pick out ANY notes, and it was all just an overwhelmingly sweet chemical spray. After about half an hour I could start to smell the pear, but it was still way too sweet for my liking. By the time it became tolerable for me to smell, it was practically gone. Funnily enough, I like sweet fragrances. I guess I'm just not a fan of something overly sweet like this one.

The bottle is interesting enough, but I thought it was really creepy that I was ripping off "Nicki's" head in order to smell a chemical sweetness erupting from what would be her throat. It's a creative idea, but I still feel as though it's a bit awkward.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Just had a chance to test this today. The bottle is interesting, kinda weird but all popstars seem to want to have a gimmick when they release a perfume and Nicki Minaj is no different, i.e, Katy Perry's kitty bottles and Gwen Stefani's Harajuku dolls. The wacky bottle design is counter-acted by the fairly generic fruity floral scent that is very similar to Justin Beiber's perfumes.

For me, the caramel, pear and vanilla seem to dominate, but they are fairly soft, sweet and not too heavy. Overall a pleasent scent and there's nothing terrible about it, however it is a safe scent and fairly common these days.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I tried it the other day. I was expecting for it to smell like Someday since so many thought there was resemblence but it doesn't. I get bright fruity floral that reminded me of some of the VS body sprays(I don't mean that as a putdown as I actually like lot of VS scents)but then, instead of sweeter vanilla and caramel scent that I was expecting, I got sort of clean musky floral. Overall, its not anything new that haven't been done before
Its pleasant scent that I think would be very suitable for teens(I am not saying that noone else should wear it, just that I smell simular scents on lot of teenage girls)but its not what I was expecting and I don't think its suits Nicki Minaj crazy style.
I don't really care for the bottle but its unique and definately memorable.

jovejove
jovejove

If I had that bottle, I'd be afraid to put it on my dresser and have it stare at me at night 0.o Chucky anyone?

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

I LIKE THIS. IT IS YOUR TYPICAL CELEB. SCENT. BUT I LIKE THE FRESH FACTOR PINK FRIDAY HAS TO IT. I THINK THE BOTTLE IS FUN. IT DOES LOOK CHEAP BUT IT'S FUNNY, FUN, CUTE!!! AND THE PRICE IS VERY REASONABLE. I JUST MIGHT HAVE TO OWN THIS ONE DAY. IT'S GREAT FOR WORK/EVERYDAY CASUAL WEAR.

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

I walked around with a strip of this for several hours at the mall, just for kicks. My first impression stuck with me throughout. Imagine standing behind a truck as its roll door opens and you are deluged with fruit. That is this fragrance. Now, if fruit is your thing, you'll enjoy this. But it just made me very thirsty. As for the bottle, I'd expect nothing less from Nicki!

cinema1974

No, I disagree...I own all of Hillary Duff, Jessica Simpson and Had wonder struck...the notes and base notes of Nicki pink wigglett perfume do not compare...Nicki has a chemical base with a synthetic bubble gum sweet cotton candy aura. Like other review said it has a viva la juicy...I agree but in a stronger catagory. I and others have reviewed this and have been leaning toward a dislike or they just don't care for it. Many people smell this on paper and when they spray it on there body it smells different depending on body chemistry. To My fellow fragantican's and their hard earn money try it on first! I did and it did not last nor did it smell as good as Lady Ga Ga or Katie Perry...if your looking for a fruity candy sweet scent. Another version would be Very Sexy by Victoria secret and you will get more fragance strenght, and it much cheaper and better quality.

Daisyloverr

By the way I disagree with you. This perfume smells just like Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck!

cinema1974

This smelled like Tim Hortons with a food candy cup cake smell...the bottle was like sooo sad and she was like trying to hard to be so different and unique that the bottle just looked Goofy...I guess lady Ga Ga black liquid just stole the show...so she had to make a pink wigglet of a mess of the perfume bottle...If you are planning to buy a teenager scent just go check out Katie Perry first with Purr and Meow...you like them better than this I think...But yes this could of been done better and the scent just reminds me of those old crowns car freshners that people used to put in the big old cars in the 1970's.. Katie perry way better so check her out first before you spend $70 dollars on bottle of this foodie smell....No I do not like it...

Rainbowz96
Rainbowz96

I got to smell this the other day in a magazine and it wasn't bad, it's just not original. It reminded me a lot of Viva La Juicy and Someday. It's nothing special, and the perfume bottle looks cheap and tacky. Looks like something you would find at the dollar store.

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

Flipping through a magazine and saw a sample of this. I like it. It's a sweet fruity scent, very casual nothing very special but it's defiantly not a horrible scent. The bottle is interesting, just like Nicki minaj. I'm gonna try out the actually scent at Macy's soon:)!

lalaland
lalaland

This scent has its pros and cons. It is not gross-scented as I thought it would be, but there is no POP, nothing stands out to me. Its not that it smells cheap, but there is no expensive smell to it. Oh, and the ottle is hideous; you have to take the head off in order to spray it on. I dont know, it's just not me.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I probably wouldn't bother checking this out if it wasn'y for my 19 year old sister; and holly shizazzz! Is it ever good! Fresh n'crisp grapefruit with pleasant florals (lotus and jasmine). I am pleasantly surprised by it:) kind of reminds me of "Oh Lola" by Marc Jacobs. The only difference here is more flowers, and that suits it just fine.
Nice part is that it stays relatively the same from beginning to the end, caramel and woods emerge more half a way thru. Got 5 hours out of it, and I am considering a purchase:)

lastnightscent
lastnightscent

I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either. It smells pretty sweet and fruity, more for younger girls (and it's marketed as such). Honestly I think this perfume gets too much hate for its worth, though, just because it's by Nicki Minaj and it's housed in a damn horrendous bottle.

Blueneon
Blueneon

I finally got to test this out the other day.
I took home a little sample and was actually surprised how much I liked it!
Very sweet and fruity.
It's nothing groundbreaking or super special, but I'll probably be purchasing!

The bottle though... I hate it.
When I heard Nicki was releasing a fragrance, I imagined so many different bottle designs she could use that were still unique... but this makes it look very cheap.

I still like the scent though.

Citywizard
Citywizard

Smells good...like the hint of Jasmine on it...But the bottle is way too scary. I just got the sample. I thought i'll buy it but didn't after seeing the bottle.

T Stypayhorlikson
T Stypayhorlikson

I personally don't like Nicki Minaj but I think this perfume is quite nice. It's a typical celebrity perfume, but it's not crap at all and it lasts very long :)

maggiepie
maggiepie

Sweet fruity jasmine just like a million other celebrity fragrances. I'm surprised it got so many dislikes seeing as it smells just like the rest of them. Maybe it's the bottle or Nicki Minaj that turns people off.
The bottles actually the only thing that interests me about this fragrance.

Just wanted to add the 100ml is $75 in Canada. Pretty overpriced in my opinion for a celebrity fragrance.

Rebeccastan
Rebeccastan

smells EXACTLY like someday

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I like the bottle, but the perfume isn't much different than Justin Bieber's Someday, that's sad. She could have done better. 3/5 stars.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

First of all, I love nikki minaj.....but this bottle is terrible. Omg. And the juice stinks. Not good.....but dont worry nikki will survive. I think britney is the only celeb who can do a perfume.

Turcker
Turcker

What an ugly, ghetto bottle. Who would display that dreadful thing on their dressing table?

divergent07
divergent07

@tyekristopher: You say that people are hating on Nicki Minaj and that they need to GROW up. I find that comment somewhat deceptive because you DISLIKE the fragrance Someday when it is almost identical to Pink Friday and then you LOVE pink Friday according to your profile. Then you left 3 (yes, 3) different reviews about SOMEDAY being boring (yawn, even) when just the same, PINK FRIDAY is no different. Isn't that also just hating on Justin Bieber? I wonder who really needs to grow up? Just an observation.

I was able to smell this last week at the mall and I do not dislike it. I am not a fan of Minaj but I like sweet and fruity fragrances. I am still in my teen years and these kind of fragrances appeal to me. I would not be buying this though.

sweetgirl

@TYEKRIS....Its not that ppl are hatin or etc....its just not a groundbreaking scent and its a scent that has been done over and over and over again....that what ppl dont want. Just like her "music " .its not groundbreaking either...so with that said...Whats so great about this scent? Its fruity,soft, lil sweet and just clean and it falls flat...smelled this 15 yrs ago shopping at victoria secret, while the 22 yr olds now who like this weak scent , wore diapers...been there done that...so yeah ..boring!!!

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Ok, come on people. Look at the dislikes. This perfume has more dislikes than any other I have seen. Yes, the bottle is hideous, yes Nicki Minaj is weird, but aren't we judging the juice here? Ok, it's a generic fruity floral, but that's what we expected. It's not unique or sophisticated, but how can you say it's so bad? It's a nice scent. Fruity, sweet, yummy. It's not "angels playing", but it's still nice, especially for younger females. Aside from the horrendous bottle and Nicki's name on it, at least admit that it's not a "BAD" perfume. It's just not that special.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

this smells EXACTLY like Justin Beieber's perfume. Watery, fruity, hint of citrus, light floral, a lot of vanilla. Very girly & light. Smells like a lot of other perfumes too; fcuk 3, viva la juicy, forever sunshine. I like it, but the bottle looks horrible! lol!

Daisyloverr

Ugh. The bottle is tacky, it looks like a cartoon figure.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Light, soft, floral fragrance with hint of citrus, quite boring and fades fast. The add and the bottle looked fun, i'm disappointed by the scent.

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

smells fun and lovely. sprayed myself at dillards. such a girly scent. but it may have givn me a headache (i get them sometimes) and it faded after a few hours. since it has gone i still smell my ange ou demon secret elixir i sprayed this morning. all in all i giv it a c

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I really like this fragrance I just finished a 1.7oz bottle last week.I had the bottle for two weeks and wore it every day.The fragrance smells like pink flowers with a hint of marshmellow like Pink Jasmine by Fresh.The notes indicate that it has carmel its not too sweet it makes the fragrance more interesting.The last power is about 4 hours.I wish there was a body mist included in the line.I had the body cream but, it was a shimmering lotion and not highly scented.This is a shame because with this fragrance you really need the lotion to layer it and it would of been nice if they also had the scented shower gel.I love the bottle this fragrance is really pretty very girly but not heavy cloying.I would buy it again in a heart beat.

jp7692
jp7692

the bottle is HIDEOUS

lulu7898
lulu7898

I opened up my mailbox and all I could smell was fruity plastic...I was greeted by a sample in my People mag. Not happy.

matiasrf
matiasrf

What a GORGEOUS BOTTLE!!!
Just kiddin... It creeps me out!

midgyett_evans83
midgyett_evans83

Glad it's a sweet smell, disappointed it smells just like justin beiber!

Whit
Whit

I smelled this today and it's really not my cup of tea. Normally I like fruity frags, but this one didn't do anything for me. It does smell almost identical to JB's Someday, and yes, it is overpriced. Apart from not really liking the scent, I don't want to buy it for another reason-her behavior toward a fellow judge on American Idol. Sorry Nicki, you won't be getting any of my money.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Very sugary, sillage monster, fruity-sweet…did I mention, it is sweetly-scented?? From top notes to drydown, it is caramel-y and fruity-sweet and hardly any woodsy notes. For $59, this perfume is overpriced for her target market. That's a lot of wasted babysitting money! The only thing I like about it is her sense of humour in the bottle design. You get to decapitate her whenever you spray some on.

Sillage: about a foot
Rating: 1/5 for me but if I was a teen, I might have rated this a 3 or 4 out of 5.

dame piglet
dame piglet

On my skin, this smells JUST LIKE Paris Hilton's Passport to Paris.

I DID NOT spray each wrist with each fragrance to compare side by side, but I wear Passport to Paris frequently, so it was easily identifiable to me.

I'm sure that there are slight differences between the two fragrances, but as for me, I will not be buying this fragrance because PTP is far less expensive and smells just the same as this one on me.

*BUT... it smells great. I do love the stuff. ;)

personsa22
personsa22

I had a sniff and within minutes I was sneezing uncontrollably.
I had to take an antihistamine just to get through the rest of the day.

Cams
Cams

This is very, very, very sweet and not much else. Sniff at your own risk!

Zephyrzkingdom
Zephyrzkingdom

I had the pleasure...or displeasure, of smelling this fragrance today. I decided to give it a chance due to the unique bottle (which is reminiscent of Jean Paul Gaultier's perfume bottles, oh Nicki Minaj I could crinkle my fists at youuuuu), the promise of starfruit and lotus flower, and because the display was absurdly...pink.

The display at the mall had large lollipops and cotton candy puffs hanging everywhere. It looked more like something for Katy Perry than for Nicki Minaj...but I understand WHY this display was there.

Upon smelling this perfume, it smelled exactly like the display: like lollipops and cotton candy. It was sickly sweet and reminded me of cupcakes with icing and smothered in sprinkles. It would be something my niece (who is 8 years old) would think smells yummy and delicious.

Upon waiting no less than two minutes, the sickly sweet scent turned into a strangely powdery smell that reminded me of confectioners sugar, baby powder, and cotton candy spinning sugar. It was still cloyingly sweet, but with that annoying powdery smell behind it.

To conclude: Strong icing like smell that disappears into a powdery, yet still sweet smell. The display looked like Candy Land for a reason. I do not recommend buying. But to each their own.

MonarC
MonarC

Trashy, cheap, unclassy, generic, artificial... Excatly like Nicki Minaj. This frag is wearable just for her confused fans. No reason to buy it by normal people. That's all.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

I don't think publishers should be allowed to enclose perfume samples in magazines! Grrrr! I was trying to enjoy reading one yesterday and the most PUTRID smell kept wafting through the pages. Even after ripping out the sample the rest of the magazine is scented. Nicki Minaj's new Playful Pink Friday "perfume" is a complete ridiculous disaster on paper. I know I have smelled some perfumes from a magazine sample and wanted them...even ran out to purchase them...but after this, I decided it is an offensive advertising technique. I have asthma and it acted up to the point I needed a treatment from this sample. Blach!!!! It is unfortunate, because it may be a totally different smell on the skin, but I won't even bother trying it now. Maybe those scent strips really should be re-thought and only the peel back/completely sealed samples used?

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells SO cheap...just like her fashion sense...sorry that was bitchy was seriously this is terrible! This should be at the dollar store!

not worth 59 bucks ...worth 15 bucks ....this should be at victoria secret

sweetstar1

Pink Friday is fruity and sweet. This is a typical celebrity fragrance. Nothing unique here.

cubanica05
cubanica05

This fragrance is nothing out of the ordinary. The scent is light and smells very similar to other celebrity fragrances aimed at teenagers. It is very light, has a fruity smell and does not stand out.

temo
temo

I find this delightful! Not to be taken too seriously. Flirty and girly. The dry down several hours later reminds me of coconut in a very pleasant way, reminiscent somehow of a piña colada. Not too crazy about the bottle but I guess it's all in good fun. Reminds of the saying. "Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly". I think this is how this fragrance should be taken and enjoyed. Definitely a thumbs up for me.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

I got a sample of this today and I really love it. Smells fantastic. Fruity floral sweet lovely.

aurora528
aurora528

I went to the Macy's to smell this , not bad but not good either, weried bottle and they had her songs played. don't like . another modern time mixed bred. half animal and half human? sort strange feeling.
smell very close to Selena's new one, but less innocent and more dirt .

pinkachu
pinkachu

Does anyone else think that the bottle is hella creepy?

PerfumeWhore
PerfumeWhore

Is it just me or does this remind anyone else of Coty's Malibu Musk from the 80's & 90s'?? I used to love Malibu Musk and used to wear it religiously; dare I therefore admit of not being indifferent to Pink Friday...

sweetgirl

HEAT RUSH, JUSTIN B SOMEDAY COPY BLEND...FRUITY BLAND MESS!

mandashell
mandashell

Just received a sample of this and it is VERY BLAH..?! I just have to say that this DOES NOT smell like Viva La Juicy to me anyway!!! I don't wear the Juicy personally( I've owned and worn it in the past), but saying Pink Friday smells like it is a bit of an insult, IMHO. I get some random fruitiness from Pink Friday, a pinch of citrus and an odd watery sweetness. It really does smell cheap. :( They could have EASILY done better for Ms. Minaj! There are countless body sprays that could give this a run for it's money. Not worth the price and way too cheap in quality and ingredients. If I was Niki I'd be pissed because it may have her name on it but if the perfume sucks then people won't bother! o.O This also doesn't last more than a couple of hours. Maybe I received a bum sample....

dannysmom
dannysmom

I sprayed this on my neck at Macy's today. Have to agree with a review below. It's almost identical to Justin Bieber Someday, but Pink Friday has an added plastic/chemical note that I dislike. Powdery fruity-floral. It lasts longer and projects more than Someday, but it's not for me.

Smellington
Smellington

Went to Macy's today and was surprised to see Pink Friday since I thought it would not be out until October I was pleasantly surprised by the smell it is somewhat like viva la juicy bu with extra kick the bottle was the main reason I bought it if your on the fence about just give it a smell an the whole head comes off not just the wig lol

jonr951

Smelled Pink Friday at Macys today! Unfortunately, it's Viva La Juicy light/mist. It could be even lighter than the Viva La Fleur edt. The caramelized pear of Friday doesn't come close to the caramel of Viva. I'm disappointed a bit because I wanted something other than yet another fruiter Viva La Juicy, we already have Paris Hilton Siren to fill that spot, but it is a nice light fruity floral. I am OBSESSED with the bottle and really do LOVE Viva so of course I'm going to get it eventually. You better WOW me next time Nicki! Haha! : )

Yes and yes to the Someday and Love Express comparisons too! : )

I really can't believe how LIGHT this one is! They need to call it an edt or something. Maybe that perfume elixir I saw on its info pg. will be great layered with the "edp". I haven't heard a thing about that elixir so I'm worried the info might have been incorrect. : (

secretcrush
secretcrush

I just tried this at my local Macys and had 2 think long and hard about wut this reminded me of... It wasnt until I got home that I realized it smells similar to LOVE Express with its citrus, berry and vanilla combo... While this scent isnt anywhere near groundbreaking it isn't horrible either... Its a typical fruity-floral celebuscent with lotsa pop appeal...It lacks LOVE Express' tart opening but has an added heaping of understated sweetness... Its a very clean scent, never loud...It has moderate projection and last about 4 hrs on skin... O n yea the atomizer is hidden under the removable head lol :)

Sorcerer1001
Sorcerer1001

i smelled this today its great! not groundbreaking but i didnt really pay attention to the notes and just got an impression of it. its a typical celebrity fruity scent, but it has some kind of aqua de gio bit too it and it makes it very different from other celebrity ones. The lasting power is pretty great too. i got caught in a torrential downpour and its still stronger on me than the amazing hermes ones i tested on my arm #winning

jonr951

@PatrickDisco I'm assuming it is a TINY amount of something more concentrated. Haha! I thought the same thing when I saw that price. : )

jonr951

I got the notes and info on Nicki's collection from Nordies! SO excited! It should be out 10/1/12. ENJOY! : )

TOP: starfruit, italian mandarin, boysenberry
HEART: fresh gardenia, lotus flower, jasmine petals
BASE: creamy vanilla, caramelized pear, skin musk, sheer woods

Products:
body lotion $25
hair mist $22

pablOSO
pablOSO

my god! this looks like something avon would make!

anyway , i dont like her...she is tacky , ugly and with no class...

Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj 3.21 out of 5 based on 713 ratings and 248 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
40.00 GBP
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum 100ml
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum 100ml
Gift Set 3.4oz
Pink Friday Gift Set by Nicki Minaj Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz Body Lotion 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Beauty.com
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
Zappos.com
Celebrity Fragrances - Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 3.4oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty
Celebrity Fragrances - Nicki Minaj Pink Friday 3.4oz Eau de Parfum N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicki Minaj Pink Friday fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nicki Minaj Pink Friday, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.