Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Balkis Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Balkis Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

Balkis combines sweet raspberry with rose, iris and vanilla and an unusual note of black pepper for an irresistibly fragrant experience. Note: raspberry, Turkish rose, black pepper, coffee, iris, benzoin and vanilla. Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. Balkis was launched in 2003.

iris Benzoin Vanille Rose Coffee Pepper Raspberry

Apparition
Roseberry

Balkis Fragrance Reviews

adrienn99
adrienn99

I get 80% vanilla raspberries and then the rest of the notes are kind of diffused. Nice scent for fans of raspberry. To me it is quite close to Guerlain's My Insolence. Very sweet.

I think it could be a good choice for those in their early twenties or people who are young in their hearts still :)

gabyvinki
gabyvinki

oh my how could one do not fall in love with that fruity iris with a hint of steaming coffee. It is its softly peppered rose that made me love it even more.it reminds me a little of Caron s Aimez Moi which I also love.. I even thought this one to have a little cassis note even if it is not listed...great staying power too. Very natural smelling raspberry in the drydown. I only wish it would be summer now for getting this beautiful fragrance even more alive..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Balkis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Balkis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Balkis by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Balkis by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Nu Donna Karan Donna Karan Gold Serge Lutens Douce Amere Serge Lutens Datura Noir Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille By Kilian Love by Kilian Robert Piguet Fracas Serge Lutens Chergui Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu Guerlain Shalimar Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Givenchy Organza Sisley Soir de Lune Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance