Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Cedrat Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Cedrat Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

Cedrat Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Cedrat Intense was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are lemon, citron and orange; middle notes are pink pepper and spicy notes; base notes are patchouli and woody notes.

Lemon Citron Orange

Pink Pepper Spicy Notes

Patchouli Woody Notes

West Indian Limes

Cedrat Intense Fragrance Reviews

racheld6
racheld6

Nice scent, but really more masculine than I like. For me, it's the cedar that makes it so masculine.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

At first I thought very similar to Boucheron Pour homme. Same bitter/tangy lemon open with dare I saw an oakmoss smell.

When this quiets down it reminds me of Chanel Cristalle EAU VERTE. Same fizzie lemonade type of smell.

Conclusion:

A cross between Boucheron Pour Homme and Cristalle EAU VERTE.

Nicely done with quality ingredients but nothing ground breaking. Maybe worth a sniff if you are looking specifically for a lemon scent.

oliver1h
oliver1h

On Patricia Nicolai's webpage this fragrance is listed as "for men". I could not find it under the "for women" section, and the notes are the same as listed here on Fragranctica... Also the place I ordered it sold it as a "for men" fragrance. Anyways this is a very pleasant scent. Fresh and peppery with a woody/patchouli base. Good for every occasion. Could be labeled as unisex. The ingredients are the highest quality! Recommended!

donniekaterina
donniekaterina

Starts out really citrucy and you get the smell of cedar tree that spicy-resinous scent that reminds me of Mediterranean.I believe that it blends wonderful with leather and can be used daily.Refreshing!

Mals86
Mals86

I really love a number of PdN fragrances (Vanille Tonka, Balkis, Just un Reve, Sacrebleu, and Le Temps d'Une Fete), but Cedrat Intense is not for me.

I love the sharp, sinus-clearing lemony/citron opening -- it smells great but like most citrus, doesn't last long. I do tend to like woody scents, but something in CI (leather? patchouli?) seems far too masculine for my taste. I fully admit that I prefer more feminine scents, and if you are either male yourself or quite comfortable wearing masculine-leaning stuff, this one is well-put-together and very pleasant.

I just found myself wishing that I could smell this one on a man, instead of on me.

F_A
F_A

I tried so hard to become friends with Parfums de Nicolai and I finaly managed. All PdN fragrances I've ever tried seemed to be not for me, but everything changed after trying Cedrat intense.
This fragrance is citrus-woody with a very bright note of fresh edible ginger (even though it's not in the pyramid of notes) at the beginning. I find Cedrat intense more or less linear scent, but not flat at all. The scent doesn't change too much in time, it just "sticks" more to the skin and becomes more woody and more spicy. The dry down, for my nose, smells of tequila with green lime, which was just sliced on the wooden table. Very juicy!
The lasting power is really good - I sprayed it on yesterday and still can smell it this morning!
Worth trying!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Cedrat Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Cedrat Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cedrat Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cedrat Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Jubilation for Men Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal Serge Lutens Chergui Penhaligon`s Opus 1870 Comme des Garcons Wonderwood Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Lalique Lalique White Penhaligon`s Blenheim Bouquet Comme des Garcons Hinoki Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Frederic Malle Bigarade concentree L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Route du Vetiver Etat Libre d`Orange Fat Electrician