Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Cologne Cedrat Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for men

Cologne Cedrat Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for men
dislike

Cologne Cedrat by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Cologne Cedrat was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are citruses, bergamot, amalfi lemon and citron; middle notes are virginia cedar and pepper; base note is patchouli.

Citruses Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Citron

Virginia Cedar Pepper

Patchouli

Cologne Cedrat Fragrance Reviews

I picked up a bottle of Parfums de Nicolaï Cédrat last summer as part of my annual campaign to beat the heat. For some reason, the heat was not overwhelming last year, so I did not use up the bottle, despite what I found to be the unimpressive longevity of the composition. I should say that this is supposed to be an eau de cologne, so no complaints, given the modest price: $40 for 100ml.

Cédrat offers citrus woody scrumptiousness to my nose and may come closest to Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien. It's simple, but it's clean, and it's refreshing. What more could one want from a hot weather cologne? I rarely wear citrus-centric fragrances in any other season, but when the heat bears down oppressively, nothing lifts my spirits faster than well-made, natural-smelling citrus cologne. Just like this one.

williamvargas
williamvargas

nice fragrance, may be bottle worthy..opens very bright and just a great smell..from just a small sample..will explore it more but for the moment..i like it..nice citrus sent..very clean..very similar to me to alvarez gomez..
smells great.. longevity is so so but not offensive so reapplying lightly works well with this scent..

Cologne Cedrat by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur 4.69 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Cologne Cedrat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Cologne Cedrat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cologne Cedrat by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cologne Cedrat by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Diptyque L`Eau de Tarocco Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Serge Lutens De Profundis Maison Martin Margiela Untitled L`Eau Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Rochas Eau de Rochas Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Guerlain Coriolan Pierre Balmain Monsieur Balmain Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York Roberto Capucci Capucci Pour Homme Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Balle de Match Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles