Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau Turquoise Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Eau Turquoise Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

tropical

Eau Turquoise by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Eau Turquoise was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are apricot, lime and mango; middle notes are turkish rose, madagascar pepper and cardamom; base notes are patchouli, texas cedar and osmanthus.

Apricot Lime Mango

Turkish Rose Madagascar Pepper Cardamom

Patchouli Texas Cedar Osmanthus

Eau Turquoise Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

fresco ed esperidato, fruttato, legnoso. il problema è che il legno rimane, ed il problema ancora più significativo,per me, è che si tratta di legno di cedro. che detesto su di me. in brevissimo tempo quella nota diventa preponderante e per me insopportabile.

prot72
prot72

For long, long time I was looking for the Eau Turquoise. Unfortunately this fragrance is no more in the production so it is very rare. However fortunately a wonderful Perfumery “Neroli” in Budapest (I can recommend it for everybody) had one bottle left, so during vacation I changed a little my travel to visit this place. It was really good decision. ET is one of the best summer creations I know. So fresh and full of joy but without generic mass market feeling. Cedar, osmathus, apricot and citruses give it unbelievable transparency and freshness. The opening is a little sharp but immediately it changes to soft like cashmere but still remains watery and delicious. ET is called Eau Fraiche but silage and longevity is excellent. It stays on my skin for at least 8 hours refreshing me when outside is about 40C degree. I feel as I already had cold shower during vacation with minty/fruity soap. Perfect for hottest days - in the morning, noon and evening as well. ET is my new discovery for 2011 summer and I’ll recommend it for everybody who is looking for some different kind of fresh/watery fragrance. In Fragrantica the ET is categorized to the feminine group of perfumes but in my humble opinion it is working for both genders and even better for males because of cedar that is definitely recognizable. ET is French perfume but if somebody would give me a sample of it and ask how I could classify it, definitely I would categorize it as an Italian. The peach and apricot are giving ET the same smell as Ybris by Farmacia SS. Annunziata has. So both fragrances are a little similar to each other making kind of Mediterranean aura around you. IT IS SO GOOD….

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Interesting little thing... At first I feel no woods, no fruits, no spices, only carrot(!), just like I've pared some carrots and I've smelt my hands after that. However I don't feel this disturbing or bad, just interesting. After a while 'carrots' go away and spices, osmanthus, rose and cedar become stronger, and I love this medium sillage drydown (unfortunately it lasts not so long, but it's an eau fraiche, so it's okay...), it reminds me of Escada 2005 (Signature), I feel a luxury soap scent in it. I could say it's 'Escada 2005 Summer', so if you find that too much for summer, try this one. Oh and the bottle is pretty, too.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

A bright, light cedar greets me when I open this, then lime followed by ripe mango and apricot.

The top notes mellow really well in the heart and are softened by a modest handful of fresh rose petals. Spices give this composition a little tooth, giving it a softly fibrous feel.

Patchouli and cedar are well balanced at the base--not dirty nor sharp, just fresh and subtly earthy. Osmanthus is the perfect touch which wraps all the elements together and allows the diffused fruit accord to linger. It also lends a beautiful, subtly sueded quality.

A soft, refreshing, clean perfume with depth, interest and appeal. Well composed and comfortable to wear.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Eau turqoise is a very interesting edt! I think cedar is the strongest note in this composition. It seems also to have camphor in it, although it's not listed as a note. Lime is next to come, and the mangoes are green too. I would categorize this as a "woody - fruity", because I cannot smell any flowers. Just some woods, fruits and spiced. Interesting and original, it could definitely be unisex. I find very appealing the fact that it seems to have a "cooling" quality to it. The bottle is charming. Silage and lasting power are both average. A very unique,refreshing and exotic edt, in the same lines with Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte and Dior Escale a Portofino.

NevilleM
NevilleM

To be discontinued I was told on Thursday at the London shop along with one of the other Eau range.

Gosha
Gosha

The start is really beautiful. I like the interesting contrast between the frilly, girly fruitiness and the masculine, almost majestic freshness of the cedar. The scent is clean, easy and light, yet quite unique. It gently slips on the skin like a sheer, silky scarf. A little flirty, a little comforting...
Shame this poetical mischievousness only last for a while - half an hour later all I get is a faint smell of the mango - in a "cheap peachy shampoo way".
I didn't want to give up on this one though... so I have reapplied and the magical initial feeling lasted quite a bit longer.
Love the bottle.

Mals86
Mals86

Although it contains rose, I found Eau Turquoise a bit masculine on my skin. It is a refreshing, citrusy-fresh scent.

guest_Jasmin
guest_Jasmin

It's a beautiful summer fragrance. At first it's flowery and then it turns into a light powerdy scent. Very elegant, but for my taste it's too light.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eau Turquoise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eau Turquoise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Turquoise by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Turquoise by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.