Designers » N-Q » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Eau d`Ete Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men

Eau d`Ete Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men
dislike

cinnamon

Eau d`Ete was presented in 1997 as a part of the Eaux Fraches trilogy. Top notes incorporate foamy citruses - Mexican lime, grapefruit from Florida and sweet orange oil. A heart adds jasmine spiced with cinnamon, while a base finishes the composition with benzoin, sweet musk and fruit. The fragrance is available as 30, 100, 250ml edt. Eau d'ete is constructed as floral-citrusy.

Grapefruit Lime Orange Citruses

Jasmine Cinnamon Flowers

Musk Benzoin

Cristalle Eau de Parfum
Moustache

Eau d`Ete Fragrance Reviews

rschmidt65
rschmidt65

I go back and forth on this one. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I find it a bit too soapy. Cinnamon/lime/jasmine is strange but lovely and refreshing. To me its more of a winter scent because when it's cooler the soap behaves.

angelayio
angelayio

A very sweet lime, but not for long, it is transformed to a green and earthy scent. The dry down is very similar to un fleur du matin by miller Harris. So it is quite masculine. I think citrusy notes should really suit you in order to enjoy this, otherwise it becomes a cacophony, a loud one.

amyewest
amyewest

I smell a sweetly intense lime - like key limes - and musk. I know florals are in there somewhere, but they don't stand out like the lime/musk combination. Very refreshing, not loud even on a humid summer day. Got enough perfumes now that I don't feel moved to buy this, but it's really lovely. Certainly might pick it up some day.

nebbe
nebbe

Definitely a try-before-buy situation. I tested a small decant just 30 minutes ago, and it is a sharp lime. Brings to mind a lime squeezed over a fresh glass of water. Not unpleasant, but not what I am looking for in a scent.
As I get to the dry-down, the lime mellows out. I could see this being interesting on a gentleman.
Please note that I am a fan of coconut with my lime. If pina colada/beach vacation scents leave you cold, Eau d'Ete may be just what you are looking for!

SadassaUlna
SadassaUlna

I really like the minimalism here: lemon plus cinnamon. It is probably great in very warm weather. I think I'd like to smell this on a man instead of my female self.

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Lime with a pinch of pepper on top of it. The cinnamon is very dry and muted, almost non-existent. Not the usual warm cozy type. Almost gone as soon as it starts. This one had potential.

Mizi
Mizi

I’ve joined only to comment on this scent. It is incredibly alluring. On me I smell mostly musky cinnamon however weirdly it must sound. I did not smell anything citrusy or soapy or washing-up liquidy like. It went straight to the warm cinnamon smell on my skin. There is something else which I cannot identify, you see I'm not an experienced nose, but it gives me such a pleasant kick! Eau'd Ete blends with my skin's chemistry better than I would have ever expected. Now I’m curious about the other perfumes from de Nicolai.

Mimmi
Mimmi

Based on notes and reviews, Eau d'Ete should be a fragrance for me. They even sprinkled a little cinnamon (like) on the fruits and the jasmine (love). But all I get is the distinct smell of my limey dish-washer liquid. Plus a vague whiff of sweetness, from the benzoin I guess. I keep trying it, but no. How unfortunate. I recommend trying on skin before buying.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

I have the Eau Fraiche et Legere version, in other words the cologne , not the edt. It was a blind buy, based on notes.
I have to say it's pretty strong, very fresh citrusy and juicy. The silage is quite nice for a "deodorant" cologne, and long lasting. I can feel the quality, but something in it makes me not want to grab it. The flowers that come along with the citrus ( grapefruit and lemon/limes) are lovely and delicate, citrus still prevails. The resins and cinnamon, while not dominant,
bring a bit of sexiness into the equation. This is a very bright cologne, indeed it says "spring/summer" with all its might. It has a very "crispy" feel to it,very fresh, without any aquatic notes ( which I loathe).
The bottle is very simple, dark blue glass with golden top. If I can associate it with any other fragrance, I would have to compare it to Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte, only this is way more feminine than that. Overall, very natural smelling, I cannot sense any chemical/artificial/cheap ingredients. Most likely made with essential oils. I wish I bought the edt though, not the "eau fraiche et legere".... my mistake.

peanut
peanut

This is my go-to summer fragrance, and the fragrance I spritz off and on all year long when I can't decide what to wear. To my nose, the lime is more evident than the grapefruit, and its discernible even in the dry down, though of course much faded. The musk of the dry down is light, airy, perfect for a hot, humid summer day. The cinnamon is just enough to keep things from being dull. A refreshing wear-it-every-day if you like Summer fragrance. Since it's PdN, you know they are high-quality ingredients. One of my desert-island top five.

Eau d`Ete by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur 3.87 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eau d`Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eau d`Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau d`Ete by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau d`Ete by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.