Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Eau sOleil Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men

Eau sOleil Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men
dislike

bitter

In June 2013 Patricia de Nicolaï has presented a new fragrance to celebrate the summer of 2013. Eau sOleil, a new summer EdT, joins Eau d’Eté, L'Eau miXte, L'Eau cHic and L'Eau à la Folie as part of the collection Eau Fraîche.

The citrus-floral fragrance is described as subtle and delicate. Neroli, Egyptian jasmine and ylang-ylang from the Comoros islands contribute to the overall sunny character of the scent.

"Seeing the success of my 'Brume d’Oreiller'—inspired by orange flowers oil—I thought it would be interesting to create a fragrance which used the same citrus characteristics," explains Patricia de Nicolaï. "This is why I imagined Eau sOleil as an ideal summer fresh fragrance in which the Neroli reminds us of the smells of our childhood."

The composition opens with invigorating and luminous lemon, mandarin, bergamot, petitgrain, herbal thyme and wormwood. White floral notes of jasmine, ylang-ylang and neroli dominate the heart note. The base consists of earthy patchouli and soft musk.

Eau sOleil is available as 30 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette at Parfums de Nicolaï boutiques in Paris and London. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai.

Lemon Bergamot Mandarin Orange Petitgrain Wormwood Thyme

Sunshine Fragrance

Eau sOleil Fragrance Reviews

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Fresh citrus notes, bitter green of wormwood and aromatic thyme open this composition. It goes on rather strong.
Give it 30 minutes to an hour to settle on your skin and the scent becomes softer and less aromatic. Neroli is the lead singer accompanied by sweet and creamy ylang-ylang and jasmine as the background vocals.
It's a wonderful realistic, sunny aromatic neroli fragrance with a strong sillage to begin with, which settles in an hour to moderate to soft. Longevity about 6 hours on my skin.
♥♥♥♥

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

It's very pretty, although I find it just a bit on the sweet side, more so than I would have expected from the notes. It stays very floral on me, I get very little of the herbal notes, it's mainly neroli and ylang-ylang, with a warm musky base. It's a nice reminder of summer and sun on chilly fall days. Longevity and sillage are both good.

Lana148
Lana148

Excellent woody-citrusy cologne.

This staff might have a structure of a very typical cologne, but it is a high quality one. At the beginning the notes are super vibrant and realistic. I almost seen 3D citrus fruits, neroli and lush tree foliage, wearing this. Dry-down softens up a lot because of the musk. Really good!

Deefit
Deefit

It reminds me of many other eau de colognes at first, but it has a natural smelling quality to it. I'm surprised nobody noticed the musk in the base, after a few hours it gets pretty prominent.

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

Eau sOleil goes on like an expensive after sun spray and smells divine. It has a beachy vibe, but not in the typical suntan lotion or sea salt way that we experience with other beachy scents. It is uplifting and happy; I just wish it lasted longer on my skin. As with many of the Parfums de Nicolai scents, it is very well blended. The petitgrain keeps the mix from being too terribly sweet - so this could definitely be worn by either sex. This is a true joy to wear - highly recommended, and I have to say a great niche house as well. I really love that they keep their prices lower.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eau sOleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eau sOleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau sOleil by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau sOleil by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Vol de Nuit Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Diptyque Volutes Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Guerlain Jicky Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Tom Ford Noir de Noir Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Diptyque Tam Dao Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Le Temps d'une Fête Maison Martin Margiela (untitled) Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Eau D`Italie Paestum Rose Amouage Fate for Women Chanel Bois des Iles Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Odalisque Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Atelier Cologne Vetiver Fatal