Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Eclipse Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men

Eclipse Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 9

Eclipse by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. Top notes are basil, anise and black pepper; middle note is lily-of-the-valley; base notes are oakmoss and white musk.

Basil Anise Black Pepper

Lily-of-the-Valley

Oakmoss White Musk

Eclipse Fragrance Reviews

piquantmolly
piquantmolly

Really like this one. The initial herbal blast of peppery anise and basil was, to me, very similar to fresh celery. The floral heart is definitely lily-of the-valley. Overall, the scent feels quite warm for a fragrance with "fresh" in its main accord descriptor. It lasts a long time but sits quite close to the skin -- I could still slightly smell it the next morning, but had to press my nose to my skin to catch it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eclipse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eclipse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclipse by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclipse by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Ralph Lauren Lauren The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette Azzaro Blue Charm Leonard Leonard de Leonard Jil Sander Style Pastels Tender Green Penhaligon`s Lily of the Valley Tartine et Chocolat Eau d`Amour pour Maman Jardin de France Hassana Jo Malone Red Roses Ayala Moriel Charisma CB I Hate Perfume Cradle of Light Bath House Serenite