Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Jardin Secret Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Jardin Secret Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Jardin Secret is a rich and long-lasting rose fragrance, originally launched in 1990 and re-launched on the twentieth anniversary of the perfumes. Sensual, sweet and deep, it features floral, fruity and chypre notes.

Top notes: apricot, tangerine and cassis. Heart: rose, jasmine, tuberose. Base: patchouli, cedar, oak moss and amber.

It is available as 30 and 100 ml EDP.

Tangerine Apricot Cassis

Jasmine Tuberose Rose

Patchouli oak moss Virginia Cedar Amber

Jardin Secret Fragrance Reviews

Nice fruity little floral.You have to listen carefully.
The moment is so delicate, like a childhood memory.
Barefoot on a meadow nearby Florance....

Before i begin my review, let's put M. Nicolai into perspective.

Let's say we are sexy, highly sought after single girls that keep a little black book tucked discretely near our night stand. Now let's say that someone comes along that makes us clear out our calender and burn the little black book.

Fragrance wise that someone would be the house of M. Nicolai. I may not love everything that she does, but i respect everything that she does. Jardin I both love and respect.

Wow. I'm a fruity chypre kind of gal, so this is certainly my 'type', but this is like sitting across form a drop dead gorgeous man and watching his mouth open .... and hearing something intelligent.

This is an unexpected, complex (I'll differ from Ash on this take) and addictive fragrance. i'm adding it to my 'i want' list.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Jardin Secret fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Jardin Secret, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jardin Secret by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jardin Secret by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Caron Tabac Blond Amouage Dia pour Femme Guerlain Vol de Nuit Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Amouage Memoir Woman Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Juste un rêve Robert Piguet Baghari 2006 Serge Lutens Chergui Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen Sisley Soir de Lune Christian Dior Diorella Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette James Heeley Iris de Nuit Estée Lauder Knowing Byredo La Tulipe Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme