Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Kiss Me Tender Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Kiss Me Tender Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

almond

Kiss Me Tender is a feminine fragrance that features notes of heliotrope, vanilla, anise seeds, almonds, fresh hay, orange blossom, jasmine, ylang ylang, cloves, cinnamon, woody and musky notes. Available as an EDP of 30 and 100 ml.

Kiss Me Tender was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai.

Orange Blossom Star Anise Bitter Almond

Spices Cinnamon Cloves Ylang-Ylang Heliotrope

Vanilla Musk Opoponax

Kiss Me Intense
Frangipane

Kiss Me Tender Fragrance Reviews

Sanskilainen
Sanskilainen

I am sure only Patricia de Nicolai can make me swoon for a heliotrope almond vanilla perfume. By the look of the notes I did not expect to fall in love. I admire the sweetness that is clean and clear instead of cloying. The bakery is definitely there, that is maybe why it is so soothing. Kiss Me Tender is also playful and a bit outrageous as it is not a young girl perfume despite the style. It has a great staying power and I cannot stop sniffing my wrist. This is soothing, flirty and creates positive connotations. Sillage is moderate which is good as it would be less attractive to force this on others. The greatness of KMT is that it comes and goes during the longevity, sometimes it is quiet but then it suddenly wakes and starts pulsating on your skin. Happiness.

LisaandtheWord
LisaandtheWord

Note to self: anise & orange blossom are better when separate! I'm not liking this combo, even though I usually like the notes used in Kiss Me Tender. It's subtle, feminine and sophisticated, but odd. I think loukhoum smell with anise would be nice, or loukhoum smell with orange blossom would be delicate and yummy.. but all these notes together are a weird jangle that compute to sweet floral medicine on me.

gmstrack
gmstrack

Kiss Me Tender by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a bit of a mystery to me. This ‘floral-oriental’ is very quiet with a musky quality—a timid, yet slightly salty musk. A year ago I realized that I have trouble smelling some musk molecules and I believe that the musk molecules in KMT are just barely flickering in and out of my perception. It is fascinating how the entire perfume seems to fade in and out; I can smell it and then I think maybe I can’t—oh, there it is again! When I do smell it, however, I get gorgeous orange blossom floating over a dense layer of spiced almond cookie dough. One of the note lists included fresh hay—and isn’t it funny how we can suddenly pick up notes when they are listed—but, yes this pretty, delicate fragrance not only smells of hay, it makes me wish that Chergui smelled like this instead of drying down to diaper bag. As time passes, KMT develops into a ‘my skin but better’ situation. Rrrrrrrrrr.

lilalina
lilalina

The heliotrope is nice in this, also the orange blossom. It smells very 'french' to me, it smells like a summer evening, honey soft flowers, sweetness.. mellow sundown. Smells lovely..

goldeneraglamour
goldeneraglamour

Spiced almond cookies. Being of Pakistani descent, I was immediately reminded of Pakistani/Indian cuisine after testing Kiss Me Tender due to the spices. Unfortunately the spices overwhelm the vanilla/heliotrope/almonds to my nose, probably because of my background or perhaps my body chemistry amplifies the spices. I was hoping that the spice notes would die down in the drydown but nope, the scent is pretty linear on me. Soft sillage and moderate longevity.

becuille
becuille

A gentle tickle wafting from the open door of a patisserie in rural France. This perfume definitely wants you to forget the diet.

It's very, very soft, which at first I was a little frustrated by, but as time went on I realised that such a gourmand fragrance is better suited as a skin scent or it just becomes too much.

Almonds are the unquestionable star of the show on me. The anise in the opening is absolutely beautiful, but it disappears within an hour, which is a shame as I'd have loved more of it. Cinnamon too. The spice in general is really only in the very opening, then it's all delicate pastries, vanilla and marzipan.

For such soft sillage, the longevity is surprisingly excellent. Smell it next morning excellent.

I enjoy this. It's very pretty and elegant. But I'm still questioning whether or not I find it interesting enough to go for a full bottle.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

I got a sample of this and the Polish peeps here will know what i'm talking about.
Guma Donaldowa!!!!!
Thats is EXACTLY the top notes up close. Crazy but true, it was a "posh" chewing gum that was only sold in certain shops and smell of sticky, sweet summer to me.
I'm thinking where is that comic strip wrapper, surely it must come with the perfume??? Hihi.
After about half an hour or so, this gets very similar to Vanille Noire by YR, with plastic doll head accord and all, however it stays a bit lighter, more citrussy... also here exactly like the chewing gum tasted a few moments in.
I love my sample but will need a few more wears to see will this be FB worthy. It's quite a pricey summer memory of a bubblegum, but it sure is delightful :-)

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

Oh this is just a lovely marzipan pastry that manages to not be cloyingly sweet. Something sharp is balancing out the gourmand element in the best way possible. The dominant notes to my nose are definitely almond, vanilla, and heliotrope, but the ylang ylang and orange blossom shine through joyously. There’s also a slight alkaloid edge that tempers it all beautifully (perhaps the musk?) I highly recommend this perfume to gourmand lovers as well as those who prefer florals, as it offers a pleasant variation on both themes.

Vahagn
Vahagn

Finally after By Kilain's resounding names of perfumes that do not match to Parfums de Nikolai's "Kiss Me Tender " quite reflects the nature of perfume: almond cream , floral kiss !!! . As plump , warm lips of a loved one , like the gentle kiss of a lover "Kiss Me Tender " is tender, sensual, beautiful and tremulous. Sillage is gentle, warm and fluffy. Longevity is good . You can feel the high quality of ingredients. But this perfume may annoy those who do not like " jasmine " flavors (but there is not jasmine here) .
I am man, and I like this perfume, but honestly without any " wow ! " . This perfumе liked almost all girlfriends , only two said, that this perfume is nice, but not for " youth ."

Barky
Barky

This fragrance is the answer to, "What perfume should I get my 16 year old daughter?" Don't get me wrong - any age or gender can wear this if they'd like (I'm happy enough to wear it, and I'm... Well, not 16, suffice to say). Kiss Me Tender is youthful but not stupid - a scent evocative of the innocence and promise of that age. The gentle, powdery sweetness of the heliotrope mingles with delicately with creamy vanilla and almond, making it dessert-like, but we're talking a nibble of marzipan, not a 1,000 calorie wedge of cheesecake. Simply, sweetly, effortlessly lovely.

wilbs
wilbs

This perfume is reminiscent of a boy I dated as an undergrad.

He was a country boy, sweet and gentlemanly in his naivety. He'd marvel at my knowledge of literature (which admittedly was on par with any other second year Eng Lit student - not that I ever corrected him.)

This boy once took me to the farm where he'd spent his salad years, and save for the television and hot water system, I felt I'd been transported to gentler times.

We ate the sweetest vanilla butterfly cakes made with a batter of the brightest coloured yolks I've ever seen beneath a vine heavy with perfumed lilac snail-shaped flowers. I read him poetry he did not understand until he quietened me with a kiss, warm and sweet.

Nicolai Kiss Me Tender is this boy's kiss, captured in a perfume.

spidola
spidola

It’s a gem for gourmand lovers!
Kiss Me Tender opens with delicious orange blossom that quickly fades into sweetest edible loukoum- like scent. It reminds me a lot of “i confetti” – the Italian candies offered in weddings. Actually these are almonds covered with vanilla-sugar glaze… I detect also the star anise and ylang-ylang. Heliotrop adds creaminess to the composition , so it recalls even more a wedding – the whipped cream tarts, almond candies and flowers…The name is perfect…
Unfortunately I’m not a gourmand lover, I tend to love green earthy scents, but the taste is personal and I do not want to ruin this review with my subjective opinion.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

My first thought when I applied this was of eggnog and nutmeg. Meh-it was nice, but I wasn't overly interested. As it developed, I could smell the floral notes a little more and a spiciness like my baking cabinet. The next day, I could still smell it on my jacket sleeve and I wanted more. I can't explain why I love this so much, but it's just yummy to me.

kisnatek
kisnatek

Strong almond and vanilla hit at first, then the heliotrope and ylang-ylang start to bloom. Very soft and powdery, the definition of creaminess in a bottle. The ylang-ylang makes it a touch sensual. I enjoy it very much.

On first try I got a sheer, barely there floral scent, but it was so hard to detect I was almost guessing. Second try, it smelled exactly like scented cat litter, which is not what I want to smell like. I gave it onemore shot and got a lightly candy floral scent. On full dry down it smelled like a sweet clean white flower. One last try brought soft, almost bannana scent that dried to a vanilla makeup base. I liked it at the last try but it changed so much on me depending on when I was trying it that I won't be buying a full bottle. I'd never know what I was putting on my skin!

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

I'll start by saying I love this. Out of over 30 samples it was the one that stood out immediately. I've been looking for almond and heliotrope that isn't cake exactly, and that isn't marzipan or play-doh. If you want that strange but somehow appealing play-doh smell you can't do better than Etro Heliotrope. Kiss me tender is not like that. It has a big opening, but calms quickly having both sillage and lasting power. It's sweet, that much is true, but somehow it manages to retain a floral element where others fail. It's rich creamy and unique. Some people have likened it to bubblegum and I can see why but to me it's more than pick and mix sweeties.. it was love at first sight. Not for the faint hearted, but then nor is Fracas. A wall of floral gourmand vanilla with a spicy twist.

antfarm
antfarm

The list of notes sounded like a symphony for my nose but then when I actually tried it, it was more like a concert of six-year olds playing their violins off key. I mostly smelled celery water, hay, and sharp, herbal anise. The only creature who would want to kiss me tenderly while I wore this would be a very hungry horse.

jadetrail51
jadetrail51

This is one addictive scent...like the best boulangerie Paris has to offer. Marmalade and toasted almonds on pastry. Then comes the heliotrope surprise. I can't stop sniffing my wrist. This one is an unforgettable different gourmand. My favorite after smelling 5 samples from Lucky Scent.

rosecat
rosecat

It's very fruity! I get like a plum jam, something like peaches, lemon biscuit, vanilla & almond - very sweet!!. Very much a summer / spring scent. It's feels like a daytime scent, as there is a "sunny" vibe to this blend. It's gourmand, but a lighter style than what I'm used too, i still like this one a lot :)

Parfums de Nicolai KISS ME TENDER opens very sweetly but then settles down into a quite pleasant quasi-loukhoum scent, minus about half the sugar. This seems like the perfect solution for diabetics who appreciate loukhoum perfumes in theory but are overwhelmed by the sugar level.

The dominant notes to my nose in KISS ME TENDER are definitely almond, vanilla, and heliotrope. But whatever gives loukhoum that alkaloid edge is present in small amounts here too. Could be the musk. I recommend this perfume for all loukhoum lovers, as it offers a pleasing variation on that theme.

jtd
jtd

Just tried this one today while at LuckyScent. It's lovely and smells a bit like a marzipan pastry. Despite the food-description and sweetness , it doesn't read like any other gourmand fragrances I can think of. Something balances out the food element. I can't put my finger on it yet, but it really is haunting. I suppose that the heliotropin is similar enough to almond that it rings some bells, but different enough that it doesn’t actually read as a confection. Even though as it dries down, the sweetness gets heavier, if you smelled this in a crowd, you'd definitely want to trace it to its source.

sofiii
sofiii

Kiss Me Tender is one of those perfumes which has a huge opening that is so good it draws you in to know more. I am fan of good cherry scent, the start is real sweet juicy cherry. Then it turns a bit tart with really nice lemon biscuit smell. Somehow it’s really similar to the moist sweet lemon biscuit smell in Black Orchid I kept on getting, plus a bit banana chip smell. At this stage I’m not entirely sure how long will my initial crush stay here.

Later on, it is really similar to Black Orchid, the intense sweetness in an old moist sweet lemon-biscuit watery way; it’s not my cup of tea, just like I’ve never been crazy about Black Orchid.

The final dry down is quite close to the skin with a little bit baked vanilla cupcake hint, nice! However the wait is too long, and the quasi-Black Orchid middle stage is a turn off to me. Well, I’ve tried.

If you love Black Orchid, try this!

9154mf
9154mf

I really wanted to love this, and the notes made it sound possibly HG status for me, I just love hay, vanilla, anise etc. However this was disappointing. I was expecting something special and it is not. I could barely smell any hay at all, and the most prominent note on me was the anise, which was extremely sweet and bordering on cloying. It isn't exactly a heavy perfume as such, quite insipid in my opinion, but this sweetness made it feel heavy/cloying and I just can't wear this. It's like it wasn't blended properly or something. Good staying power though.

Yamba1
Yamba1

This one had captured my imagination with the combo of flowers/vanilla/wood/cinnamon and hay so I eagerly awaited my sample. Sadly, this is quite unbalanced on me. Too sweet, with the potential to be cloying, and not enough oomph from the base. Although pleasant and very wearable, I'm struggling to think of a time when I would reach for this one. It's too sweet for the humid summer, and not robust enough for winter....spring perhaps?
Shame. I wanted to love this!

Gosha
Gosha

I have just emptied the sample container gradually topping up over the last few hours as the scent seems to disappear rather quickly from my skin (and although I find Parfums de Nicolaï fragrances often fascinating - at least at some stages of their life -, they sadly seem to be very short lived on me). Now from the empty container I am getting lovable and interesting whiffs of the hay, woodsy notes, bitter sharp anise and cinnamon and flowers and it is truly engaging and charismatic. On my skin, however, it very quickly becomes quite generic, slightly sweet, flowery scent that is still pleasant, but not spectacular. Shame. I had hight hopes for this one.

shoreshells
shoreshells

I also don't know why it's called "Kiss Me Tender", no clue... anyway, I get the hay. Sweet hay and I get the vanilla. It's a little too sweet for me, but it's nice. Still, I was looking forward to the hay and wood notes and smell little of both. Like I said, it's on the sweet side.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I'm at a loss why this was called 'kiss me tender', it should be called 'pass me seconds'. This is so foody I'm not even sure it was meant to be a perfume but a room fragrance.

Kiss me Tender is not a bad scent, it is an odd scent. Hay wrapped almonds served up on a platter with just a shake of spices.

I don't dislike this, I just think it's different. Very reminiscent of 1800's American prairie, with the cozy cabin, pie crust baking on the wood fired stove and green hay swaying everywhere.

I think you have to be a gourmand lover to really appreciate this. I"m not, but I am a green lover, which is why I can't criticize it too much. I'm also a heliotrope lover, which is why I keep lifting my wrist to my nose to try and figure out what this scent is all about.

i may have to come back for a seconds on this one.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Kiss Me Tender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Kiss Me Tender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kiss Me Tender by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kiss Me Tender by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.