Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

L`Eau Mixte Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men

L`Eau Mixte Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men
dislike

L`Eau Mixte is a new fragrance by Parfums de Nicolaï and it can be expected on the market on April 15th 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai.

Grapefruit Italian Lemon Bergamot Mint Cassis

Jasmine Rose Spicy Notes

Musk Oakmoss Vetiver

L`Eau Mixte Fragrance Reviews

svetlana.kogan.73
svetlana.kogan.73

This is one of those lemony rose fragrances which say "good morning sunshine" to me - this is my salutation to the sun scent for the summer! What a beauty!

Bstefcorbin
Bstefcorbin

Another one passed along to hubby. It is more complex than most fresh scents; I think due to the spicy notes listed in the pyramid. There is a coldness I'm getting also - similar to A.A Mentefolia. Overall it is a quality fragrance - what you would expect from house Nicolai. In the same genre I prefer Weekend which is less spicy/musky and more feminine.
Finally figured out what I am smelling here that I find disturbing - STINK BUGS! It smells like stink bugs.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A very uplifting spring/summer scent with some substance. Over 6 hours of longevity and above average sillage which is not the norm for these kind of scents. I am sure that if this was done by ADP it would get more attention. Don't be hesitant to sample it as it is a splendidly blended scent!

Lana148
Lana148

Citrus and black currant leaf mix. Rose smoothes the blend and wipes out zestines out of citrus. Oakmoss and vetiver - give some background substance. Overall: easy, summer fragrance. Nothing new or exiting just nice.

calyx93
calyx93

So refreshing - a minty grapefruit that doesn't go in the direction of cat pee. Must be the rose, jasmine and moss that gives it a more complex, classical edge over AA Pamplelune. I love it! This is going to be on high rotation in my fragrance wardrobe this spring and summer :)

The quality, sillage and longevity are superb, as is expected with PdN fragrances. This is one of the few natural smelling citrus scents that is magically able to last an entire day and not fall apart or turn synthetic.

Just smell it and try not to smile.

Kterhark
Kterhark

Recently my sister gave me the book, "How not to look old." (Love her for it). There is a section on perfume where it states the scent of grapefruit causes people to think you are 6 years younger.

I've been on the hunt for a grapefruit scent ever since. Thank you, L'Eau Mixte. Because my style is floral orientals and chypres I need something with a little more weight in the base, and most citrus scents are too fleeting or silly on me.

This composition is so brilliant it almost bumps le Temps d'une fete off of it's pedastal as Nicolai's best scent. L'eau mixte is right on target with the current fasion: it's light, citrusy, a good value for the money, and long lasting. No wonder it's one of lucky Scent's top summer sellers.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

Truly a unisex perfume, but much more wearable for a woman than Hermes Voyages, which I found too dry. This is lovely citrus opening with a green background, with a dry-down which is much more complex than you normally expect from a summer cologne-type fragrance. There is a touch of "patchouli-amber" in the dry-down, and again, for something this light, it has good lasting power.

imgcas
imgcas

Impressing opening, full of grapefruit, mint and fresh musk. It is almost fizzy. Two minutes later I get a soft, green, metallic rose, but the citrus and refreshing top notes linger till the end.
Not much sillage but it stays close to the skin for 4-5 hours.

Totally unisex.

peanut
peanut

to my nose, leans toward the masculine, though a woman can certainly wear it. the mint is the tipping point, I think. Bright, true citrus, but it only lasts around four hours.

L`Eau Mixte by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur 3.81 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur L`Eau Mixte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur L`Eau Mixte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau Mixte by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau Mixte by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Guerlain Jicky Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain James Heeley Sel Marin Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Serge Lutens Gris Clair Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Guerlain Chamade Diptyque Oyedo Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee