Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

L`Eau à la Folie Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men

L`Eau à la Folie Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men
dislike

L`Eau à la Folie by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. L`Eau à la Folie was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are mojito, ginger, flowers and citruses; middle notes are jasmine, green notes and fruity notes; base note is woody notes.

Mojito Ginger Flowers Citruses

Jasmine Green Notes Fruity Notes

Woody Notes

L’Eau Corail
Gincense

L`Eau à la Folie Fragrance Reviews

arae
arae

I received a sample of this a few months ago, in the middle of winter. I took a whiff, and put it aside. Now it is march, and here in Florida the temps are hovering around 85 degrees. I was doing one of my favorite Spring cleaning chores: going thru my perfumes and organizing them by seasonal scents, when I cam across this perfume again. What a difference the weather can make! I fell in love with the opening: light, citrus, with a hint of pepper. I see this has ginger, maybe that is it. Then it dries down and the mojito scent comes through. It smells so summery and fresh-a really perfect Florida fragrance. I am usually a white floral lover, but this is refreshing and so different.

CLevol
CLevol

Lemongrass, mojito and a bit of a dentist waitingroom.
That are the first connotations.
Lovely summerfragrance for dentistlovers

Lana148
Lana148

Green-fruity-floral. Jasmine stands out and a little ginger.

This is a very pleasant mix for the warmer weather. It's light, fresh, little sweet (feminine to me) and delicious.

Nothing ground braking but different enough in it's category. Smells like something Diptyque would compose.

Cereza
Cereza

If there is a perfume that can be described with words 'sunshine in bottle' then "L'eau La Folie" is definetely IT! From start till drydown this creation evokes happy memoirs of lazy days at the beach when the sun is at it's highest, but there is still this welcoming wind breeze that refreshes when it starts to get too hot.

For me "L'eau La Folie" seems very feminine, even though it's not overly womanly per se, the warm sweet vibe unmistakably makes me think of a female wearer rather than male. For me note wise I got plenty of jasmine and citruses, no mojito, except maybe the "breezy" part I expierenced, but note wise nothing really resemled mojito. I also got very warm spiced fruits, but no greeness.

Mediocre silage and dissapoint staying power - 4 hours. Perfect for beach though if you don't mind reapplying. Try this.

dilettante perfumista
dilettante perfumista

I received a sample of this in a pack of Fall perfumes, which I immediately did not understand because it is so summery. It opens with a sparkling citrus start, which is shortly overtaken by the overripe peach/mango note and its combination with jasmine. It is very feminine to me; rich and sensual in a tame summer-appropriate way. I imagine wearing it for a summer evening date.

audoire
audoire

This is becoming a year-round fragrance for me as we're now moving into winter and it's still high up in my rotation. It has surprisingly good lasting power, at least 6 hours on me, and it does have some light sillage. It's also a darker fragrance than the name would suggest. Jasmine is the main floral, and this one is pretty rich and indolic, and the mango accord must use the same aromachemical used in Lyric Woman, as about four hours in I smell Lyric! I've been enjoying this one a lot because it changes so much as you wear it, keeps things interesting, and it's light enough to wear for any occasion/situation. Smells high-quality too, as de Nicolais invariably do.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

L'Eau à la Folie is a fresh and bitter unisex fragrance for the warmer months.
The scent seems to be more on the masculine side, though (which is no problem at all for me).

The mojito accord is the most prominent note on my skin.
The citruses are tart and fresh and a hint of ingwer provides a subtle herbal-spicy note.
While the fragrance develops into a softer direction (jasmine, white flowers, spring flowers) and closes with dry and pleasant woody notes, the most intense accord is still the tart mix of citruses.

In terms of longevity and sillage, L'Eau à la Folie stays close to the skin and does not last very long.
But as the fragrance comes in Eau Fraiche concentration, 2-3 hours lasting power on skin is actually quite alright.

A very nice fragrance for fans of citruses and subtle bitter and herbal nuances.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur L`Eau à la Folie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur L`Eau à la Folie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau à la Folie by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau à la Folie by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.