Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Mimosaique Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Mimosaique Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

yellow floral

Mimosaique by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Mimosaique was launched in 1992. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. The fragrance features jasmine, mimosa, green notes, anise and orris root.

Jasmine Mimosa Green Notes Anise Orris Root

Pur Desir de Mimosa
Mimosa de l`Esterel
Linden

Mimosaique Fragrance Reviews

serchina
serchina

Mimosaique is a soft and polite yellow floral singing in harmony with the birds to herald the coming of spring!
Natural sweet, soft, powdery, green and gentle. Perfect for soul nourishing Sunday morning walks.
I am sure I will enjoy this beauty pretty much during spring time.

therealpaloma54
therealpaloma54

I have had Mimosaique since maybe 2003 or so, and I love it, and never really think about the actual yellow mimosa flowers used by perfumers. For me the word "mimosa" reminds me of my youth in Georgia and the pink blossoms of what we called the "mimosa tree", Albizia julibrissin or Silk Tree. Mimosaique smells nothing like that either. As a matter of fact, its smell is vaguely reminiscent of something, but I've never been able to figure out what, and since I cannot think of a single fragrance it reminds me of, I've always considered it very original.

On me, the fragrance is rather strong and lingering, ie. it won't let me forget it is there. It has a sweet haunting floralness of a rather assertive and individual quality, and, if one likes the scent, wearing it wraps you in a cloak of feminine daring.

jtd
jtd

Caveat: I’ve never smelled mimosa, so I can’t compare Mimosäique to the flower.

Mimosäique isn’t so much pale or wan as it is weak. It starts with a pretty, soapy note that seems somehow more fruity, though not sweet, than floral. It actually reminds me of the flower/apple scent of chamomile essential oil, both the German and the Roman varieties. It’s a very pretty note, but within 15-20 minutes all that’s left is the vague scent of a weak chamomile tisane.

icekat
icekat

What a great honour to be the first to review this wonderful floral beauty.

Gentle, green and adorable, MIMOSAIQUE is like the first smile of a spring. The tenderness and softness of this floral beauty is incredible and very natural. Mimosa flowers always make me think of the first, warm rays of the sun. Today was a lovely spring day and this perfume was the perfect companion for such a wonderful weather. It made me smile and added sunshine and happiness to my day.

MIMOSAIQUE starts green and fresh, almost crisp, like a fresh burst of the spring air. Then the mimosa waltzes in and it is beautiful. The mimosa in this scent is soft and tender, slightly sweet and green, just like the real thing. The scent is very gentle and stays close to the skin but nevertheless, it is gorgeous. The dry down is light and soft woody notes.

I definitely recommend testing this perfume if you love mimosa and gentle green floral scents. I wish the sillage and longevity were stronger. I used up my whole sample as the scent was rather light. But I still love it and definitely will add it to my collection.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Mimosaique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Mimosaique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mimosaique by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mimosaique by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Hermes Caleche Chanel Chanel N°19 Frederic Malle Le Parfum de Therese Chanel Bois des Iles Rochas Femme Rochas Christian Dior Miss Dior Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Le Temps d'une Fête Les Parfums de Rosine Rose Praline Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Serge Lutens Daim Blond Estée Lauder Private Collection Serge Lutens A La Nuit Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Original Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Frederic Malle En Passant Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum