Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
herbal

Number One Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are tagetes, galbanum and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, tuberose, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, rose and black currant leaf; base notes are sandalwood, musk and amber.

Tagetes Galbanum Black Currant

Jasmine Tuberose Orange Blossom Ylang-Ylang Rose Black currant leaf

Sandalwood Musk Amber

Number One

Number One Intense Fragrance Reviews

Misscreme
Misscreme

Cette fragrance ensoleillée, douce, riche en fleurs suaves et absolument exquises laissent étourdi. La tubéreuse odorante et subtilement blanche, ensorcèle par sa beauté. La rose d’Inde embaumée, le jasmin frais et la fleur d’ylang-ylang exotique laissent un long sillage lumineux, tout en envahissant la pièce.

Thesheppardswife
Thesheppardswife

It would appear that I am very fond of white florals. If I hadn't come across 24 Fauberg by Hermes first, I would probably have committed to a fb of Number 1 Intense.
Springtime in a bottle. While there maybe other things going on beside the white flowers, I choose to ignore them.
I concur with review from Estherica, very much a vintage feeling. This frag would have been quite at home on the set of the original film "The Women". Fragrances like this make me wish we still wore hats on a regular basis.
As I sit here typing, with With this fragrance on my wrists, I think this may end up on my want list.
After trying a few more times, unless something more wonderful crosses my path, this will be one of my next acquisitions. It is everything I require from a frag. Floral but with some body, not linear.

Hedonista
Hedonista

Lust in the best possible way.

The darkest white floral I've ever come across. Beautifully blended, great staying power, no synthetic smell. OK, quality lust!!

estherica
estherica

Fragrantica misses the Oakmoss in the Basenotes.
And there's a heavy dose of oakmoss in it! I wonder if P.Nicolai managed to work around IFRA restrictions. On the package oakmoss is also listed as ingredient.
The perfume has a really lovely drydown of oakmoss and sandalwood. It lasts very long, even after a shower I could smell it. In the heart is the tuberose for me the dominant note, a bit too much for my taste.
All in all, I'd say this is a classical welldone perfume that gives me a bit of vintage feeling.
It also let's me think of movies from the 40ies. I picture a glamourous Rita Hayworth smoking a cigarette and having a drink.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Number One Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Number One Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Number One Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Number One Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Diptyque Do Son Hermes 24 Faubourg Diptyque Volutes Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Le Temps d'une Fête Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Robert Piguet Fracas Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Chanel Bois des Iles L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Guerlain Shalimar