Designers » N-Q » Citrus « Groups

Petit Ange Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Petit Ange Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

Petit Ange by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Citrus fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. The fragrance features tangerine and lilac.

Tangerine Lilac

Petit Ange Fragrance Reviews

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

Disappointed in this one. After finally tracking down a bottle, I was expecting spring lilacs. After spraying I got a hint of tangerine which disappeared five minutes later into the benzoin base. This perfumes smells like benzoin on me and nothing else - I don't get the slightest trace of lilac at any point.

PETIT ANGE was one of two eaux de fraîcheur which I picked up recently from Parfums de Nicolai to help me to survive the blistering summer. I had tried a few of this house's perfumes and was impressed, so I decided to buy this blind. On one level, I may have been thinking that this would be similar to Annick Goutal PETITE CHERIE, so imagine my surprise when I read on the label that PETIT ANGE is recommended for use on children starting at 36months! I purchased a perfume for toddlers? Whoops!

It turns out that this lilac fragrance is perfectly suited for anybody at any age, and it is light and fresh and natural smelling, so that it works perfectly for my intended use: on the most oppressively hot days when heavier fragrances are out of the question. The longevity is not very good, but it's no worse than some of the perfumes of L'Artisan Parfumeur, and the 100ml bottle costs about one third the price of the regular perfumes in this line.

All in all, I ended up quite pleased with this purchase, and I especially love to don PETIT ANGE right after a bath on a very hot day. It really smells great--not like baby powder or anything toddlerish but like soft, natural lilacs. Simple but beautiful.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Petit Ange fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Petit Ange, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Petit Ange by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Petit Ange by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Hiris Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Fig Tea Yves Rocher Lilas Mauve Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Hermes Eau d`Orange Verte Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Eau D`Italie Un Bateau pour Capri Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Jean Charles Brosseau Fleurs d`Ombre Violette - Menthe L`Artisan Parfumeur L'Eau de L'Artisan Atelier Cologne Trefle Pur L`Artisan Parfumeur L’Ete en Douce Annick Goutal Vanille Exquise Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere (2015) Trussardi Trussardi Inside for women