Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rose Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Rose Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

Rose Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Rose Intense was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are bergamot, blackberry and raspberry; middle notes are rose, rose oil, violet, black pepper and pelargonium; base notes are musk, cedar, sandalwood and amber.

Bergamot Blackberry Raspberry

Rose Rose Oil Violet Black Pepper Pelargonium

Musk Cedar Sandalwood Amber

Eau de Luxe

Rose Intense Fragrance Reviews

antfarm
antfarm

Rose Intense is not intense at all, nor is it very rosy. It is a pleasant perfume, but rather unremarkable. I can't even really describe it, because it doesn't really have any character. I guess I could say it's stemmy/green and sweet and smells like any typical perfume one could find at a mall.

Parfums de Nicolai is a good, affordable line and has some real gems, like Fig Tea and Sacrebleu, but this one is a pass.

daniela3
daniela3

Although I appreciate the majority of fragrances composed by this talented Nose (P. de Nicolai) and loving roses so much, I confess to be a little puzzled because this frag - to be an 'intense rose' - takes too many liberties, in my opinion.......
The opening is dominated by the massive presence of strawberry, unlike the pyramid above, I wouldn't detect any red berries there (but, I can be wrong) nothing strange: both roses and strawberries come from the same botanical group.
Then the strawberry after some time (thanks God, I'm not crazy about fruit in perfumery!) leaves the scene (without totally disappearing ) and citrus and a herbal notes, probably also a hint of chamomile appear to surround a rose which I find a little weak, not as intense as predicted. It is a nice fragrance but from such a great creative I would expect something more! Moderate sillage and persistence also is not too relevant but, on the other hand P.de N. uses a lot of natural ingredients in her creations.......
I find difficult to say it belongs to her atelier and that's why this is one of the few 'roses' that I wear hardly ever.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I love the opening, its just as other describe below: new season cherries that are still a bit green. My nose zeros in on the geranium, and this is what I"d like more of.

Longevity is weak on me, and even after applying three times I still wasn't left with enough of an impression to write up a review. This review is being done while in the first half hour of wear.

This is actually reminding me of something from Sonoma Scent Studio. A good scent, I think, as far as rose notes go.

Migotka
Migotka

Rose Intense was recommended to me as a long lasting, fresh, natural rose. And it is indeed. It is a charming fragrance. Starts off with a strong berry-rose accent. A bit sweet, a little bit sour, with a wonderful fresh background. You know, a summer in your garden, picking up the fresh berries, feeling their taste on your tongue? Well, it kind of has that feeling to it when it comes to fruit. As for the rose, is not the type you would find in your garden, but a cut flower in a vase on a table. A tiny difference really, but still.
I cannot really say I get camomile or a lot of musk in it, but the dry-down is very pleasant. Soothing, calming.

I think saying that it is not original would hurt this fragrance. It is beautiful, but not my cup of tea, and I can't quite put my finger on what went wrong here. Maybe a bit too calm, a bit too innocent? This is the fragrance to wear when you do not really want people to notice that you are wearing perfume and still be surrounded by the rose aroma.

9154mf
9154mf

Described as: a soliflore rose with red fruits, rose oil and absolute, geranium, chamomile, and woody/musky notes.
When I first sprayed it I was hit with an intense burst of citrusy rose, it was quite overwhelming but ver soon calmed into a lovely fresh wearable scent. I still detect citrus and rose though, in equal amounts so I would describe it as a green floral. The rose is fresh - its has that sweet/sour quality that a real rose has, I guess I have to say that this is probably the closest scent I've tried that resembles a real rose - one that is still on it's stem in the garden. yes its not fake at all. If you're looking for a real rose scent this would probably please you. I'm not huge on rose scents, but this is really fresh and pretty. It has great sillage too. I'm going to update in drydown, cant wait for the wood/musk notes.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Tart, green fresh rose. First notes berries are so bitter, that it reminds maybe more citruses, very fresh'n juicy. Rose is clean, tidy with all that berry freshnes. Not so good sillage or staying pover even in this intense version (so "normal" version is probably quite weak?).

Easy, green rose for everyday wear, not bad but not outstanding too.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Rose Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Rose Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.