Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Rose Pivoine Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Rose Pivoine Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

herbal

This is a Soliflore Rose fragrance. Top notes are red fruits. Heart is rosy: rose oil and absolute, mixed with geranium and chamomile oil. The base is woody and musky.

Rose Pivoine is available as 30, 100 and 250 ml EDT and as Eau légère.

The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai.

Red Berries

Rose Geranium Chamomile

Woodsy Notes Musk

Rose Pivoine Fragrance Reviews

A lovely fragrance. On my skin I get a mix of sweet Roses, Chamomile, woody notes and Musk. Fresh and flirty. Perfect for spring/summertime.

En härlig doft. På min hud får jag en mix av söta rosor, Kamomill, tränoter och Musk. Fräsch och flirtig. Perfekt vår/sommardoft.

This is a nice peony-rose blend. The two flowers cohabit peacefully. The peony is not harsh and grating, as I often find it to be in perfumes. The rose is fresh. There is also some complexity and depth to the composition. I see that chamomile is listed among the notes, but it is not sour at all.

I like this simple floral blend. It's more appealing to me than the popular designer house fresh roses (as in Chloé) currently available. Rose Pivoine strikes a good balance between traditional and modern.

I just noticed that peony is not listed among the notes. This sure smells like peony and rose to me!

Kterhark
Kterhark

I really like this opening. It's fruity and zesty with just the right 'Ooh!', and this from a gal who is NOT a fruity fan.

It doesn't change much, and I"m happy about this. It's a straight up feminine scent that won't offend anyone. It's also cross-generational, and I wouldn't peg it as a 'young' or 'mature'.

The rose has some fat on it; the base notes more rock and gravel. I love that geranium was brought in, as it adds a centering effect that holds this together.

Mmm! Well done, Patricia!

9154mf
9154mf

This is a nice fresh rose, smells like ababy rose with dew dops on it. I don't really smell the berries much but there is a powdery quality to this scent, just soft but still there. I dont normally like rose scents but this is okay.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Rose Pivoine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Rose Pivoine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Pivoine by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Pivoine by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Frederic Malle En Passant Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Korres Pepper Jasmine Gaiac Wood Passion Fruit Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Serge Lutens Chergui Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Estée Lauder Pleasures Guerlain Chamade By Kilian Love by Kilian Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin