Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Sacrebleu Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Sacrebleu Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

Sacrebleu by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Floral fragrance for women. Sacrebleu was launched in 1993. Sacrebleu was created by Patricia de Nicolai and Francois Robert. Top notes are mandarin orange, fruits and red berries; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, jasmine and cinnamon; base notes are olibanum, woody notes, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, peru balsam and tonka bean.

Mandarin Orange Fruits Red Berries

Carnation Tuberose Jasmine Cinnamon

Olibanum Woody Notes Vanilla Patchouli Sandalwood Peru Balsam Tonka Bean

Sacrebleu Intense
L'Heure de Nuit

Sacrebleu Fragrance Reviews

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

This is a perfume I would crave for once in awhile. This is very French, very original and only women with confidence can get away with it. One must wait. It seems strong on first spritz but wait awhile. Then it becomes YOU.

Very sharp first 20 minutes -then Sacrebleu turns into something beautiful, warm, supercatwomanish, gorgeous scent. Not for a young girl to wear - but for the woman who knows what she wants - yep! =)

Väldigt skarp de första 20 minuterna - sen blir Sacrebleu någonting fantastiskt, varm, superpumakvinnlig, underbar doft. Inget för en tjej att bära - men för kvinnan som vet vad hon vill - jepp! =)

SumoTigerCat
SumoTigerCat

When first sprayed on the arm, Sacrebleu is quite sharp. But it quickly settles, and what comes to mind is ripping open a new bag of "Big League Chew" bubble gum! This fills me with joy as that is such a terrific smell to me. An adult bubble gum that soon exudes some lovely jasmine and juicy fruit (hehe not the brand of gum). I pick up faint incense, and a teeny bit of rubber (believe it or not). This is not a foghorn blast type of scent. It weaves in and out like a wispy sprite around me. Very pretty, delicate, a bit nostalgic.

Ouch!
Ouch!

The second one from this house I've tried. This one kinda disappointed me a bit.

It opens with something kinda interesting. It's a bit spicy, immediately soft balsamic, and then a bunch of random fruits. If I had to guess it would be more on the tropical side of fruits as opposed to berries (as the description).

In a few minutes everything that was interesting kinda disappears . It mellows into a very soft balsamic, smooth and very sweet perfume. It's a very soft resinous smell with sweet fruits over the top.

Any chance of these 3 beautiful flowers and spice have gone. It's almost dull... Pass for me!

McColl
McColl

My very first thought when trying a sample of this was Germolene!
That quickly moved on, and I really liked it. The notes contain many of my favourites: tonka, sandalwood, patchouli, carnation. The vanilla is somewhat akin to another favourite: Amber.
I usually avoid anything with much jasmine as I find it tends to override other things by being overly pungent/sharp, but in this, it's barely noticeable as jasmine on me.

I used a very small spray of this each day, and each time I had a vague recollection of something from years ago, but unable to pin it down.
Eventually, it dawned on me: there are strong similarities to something I wore many years ago: Loulou!
That thought made me not want to buy a bottle of this, but every time I use a little of my sample, I love it. I always get a warm, pleasantly content feeling.

I looked for Sacrebleu but could only find Sacrebleu Intense - an email to Parfums Nicolai was replied to quickly, and they inform me that it's exactly the same ..just re-named.

I will likely go on to buy a bottle of this.

antfarm
antfarm

This perfume is light, lovely, and smells like a modernized version of the salty-vanillic-powdery Guerlainade. Like a little black dress or blazer, you could wear this one with anything, and for just about any occasion. No fruity notes detectable on my skin.

silagelover
silagelover

This perfume is big boozy and retro this perfume is about a decade late, it feels like it should have been made in the 80s. Reminds me of a more polite version of giorgio with out the weird petrol undertones. Lots of sweet syrupy fruit, carnation, jasmine, vanilla and spice. Great sillage and lasting power. This one is an absolute pleasure to wear!

profumi73
profumi73

I love this perfume.
I look for a bottle, contact I

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Gosh I LOVE this scent and I wish I had a massive bottle so I could 'drench' myself in it lol.
Opening notes are almost identical to a yummy big pink bubblegum, there is a massive blast of this at the beginning and tends to linger throughout. The scent is just so delicious I want to keep sniffing myself all the time. It is deliciously fruity and gently spicy yet feminine. Really quite a crafty scent and one that makes me feel very happy.
Now, where CAN I find a bottle of this???

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

This one is a really happy scent, always makes me smile when I'm wearing my sample. Lots of sun-ripened raspberry and a little cinnamon-touch on the top (I feel this luxury bubble-gum scent for 1-2 hours) then the 'typical Nicolai-base', soft, creamy, elegant, unmistakable. I don't feel the tuberose and the flowers, only the well-rounded whole composition. I think this makes it different from 'common' vanilla scents. I see the similarity with Vanille Tonka but I like this one better, I feel it more 'friendly', like a dash of childhood. Sillage is average and longevity is very good on my skin (at least 10 hours). Like it very much, it's a cozy winter-scent.

JToronto
JToronto

What is it about this line? I recently ordered samples of 5 P.de N. fragrances, and I have tried 3 so far: Odalisque, Le Temps d'un Fete and Sacrebleu. I find every one of them almost overwhelmingly pretty - and this is not a word I consider entirely positive. What I mean is that they all smell really nice, but they seem more similar than different, and there does not seem to be anything really unique, challenging or arresting about them. I feel like I could buy any one of these for anybody, regardless of their taste, and never cause offence. I guess that is a good quality, but I was hoping for something more distinctive and exciting from this niche line. Having said all that, Odalisque is probably my favourite of the 3, although it reminds me of a pale version of Luten's El Attarine; Sacrebleu reminds me of a politer L'heure Bleue. Maybe the line just isn't for me - I would rather smell interesting than pretty.

Maman
Maman

I was excited to try this after reading such interesting reviews. Unfortunately all I got was a big blast of Hubba Bubba and a dry down to Old Spice. Sigh.......

Think I'll try it again another day......

.....I did.
I bought it. It has a compelling charm I still cant put my finger on but theres definately something there....you have to try it.

Ms Koko
Ms Koko

Beautiful, soft warm fragrance. Love the fun berry opening before it settles into what I can only describe as warm and cozy, but sadly on me it just disappears too quickly.

frederica
frederica

This perfume smells like luxurious bubble gum:)) Consistent combination, all ingredients are mixed very well.
Smells like metopolitan city. You can walk city streets, in stylish outfit and high heels to cool café, talk with friends and order tasty desert covered by raspberry glaze.

MizLiz
MizLiz

Think of Guerlain L'Heure Bleue, but happy and glowing instead of moody and melancholy. What I mostly smell here is jasmine, apricot, vanilla, and incense. It glows like the stained-glass windows in a Gothic cathedral. Or maybe I just think that because I wore this during my visit to Cologne. It's rich, but not overbearing. Perfect for colder weather.

Blimunda
Blimunda

Top notes: mandarin, red fruits
Heart: carnation, tuberose, jasmine, cinnamon
Base notes: frankincense, woody and vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood, peru balm and tonka beans

I never thought that I would ever want to smell like a bubble gum but, never say never! :)

In spite of being so childlike and at first sight immature, Sacrebleu gives you an unexpectedly good feeling transporting you in your childhood and helping you save a peace of that carefree time we had once.

I love it so much, but at the same time i laugh at and with myself why the hell am I wearing this?! :D

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Dear God! I L-O-V-E this perfume!

Starts out with peach, peony, black currant, a hint of clove, and raspberry. Then it turns into a creamy, raspberry nuanced jasmine on my skin. The dry down is pure heaven. I've never smelled anything like it. I'd like to say raspberry jam, but it is too deep and complex for that. Also projects very well and lasts 12+ hours on my skin, Just beautiful...

latelittlesleeper
latelittlesleeper

Sacrebleu begins with Nicolaii's classic cinnamon/orange oil top notes, which can smell both candied and medicinal to my nose. You'll recognize it in a few of her scents, I believe it's on top of her Vanille Tonka. While the note in Vanille Tonka along with frankincense made me a little sea-sick feeling, I love Sacrebleu. I feel something like nostalgia when I wear it, for no discernible reason because there is nothing about it that is recognizably from my childhood. It just smells familiar.

There is also something about the structure that is reminiscent of Shalimar to me. The dry-down lasts forever, is a lovely vanillic incense which I often pep up with a spray of vintage Shalimar. They blend quite well.

This is probably the only scent whose Perfumes: A Guide review was exactly right-on.

Moyra
Moyra

After my discovery and subsequent love affair with Patricia de Nicolai's Vanille Intense, I really thought Sacrebleu would be another spring/summer love. The authors of "Perfumes, The Guide" stopped engaging in catty prose long enough to praise it, and Sacrebleu is really SO very spicy, peachy and pretty coming out of the gate!

I loved all of Sacrebleu, from the flowers to the fruits, and from the incense to the spices.

But I discovered to my great chagrin that the volume is terribly muted, as though this lovely fragrance had stepped outside on a glorious summer day in a grey twinset and pearls.

Alas! In my non-discreet, non-conservative, extroverted universe, Sacrebleu is indeed so well behaved that it really doesn't have enough presence or lasting power to join my collection.

Samples of Sacrebleu Intense - which may have more oomph! than this pallid potion - are not available (if you know of such a beast, please message me!), so I must sadly put the delicious Sacrebleu notes aside.

Sigh...It was such a lovely pale thing.

Sissi
Sissi

It opens almost with an uncanny realistic organic note of raspberry that is a bit
reminiscent to dried fruit in preservatives with an freshness that is
barely common in mainstream perfumery.
Then in a few minutes dries to an underpinning note of succulent black current then with faint and elusive note
of peony makes it hardly noticeable like
all of the other floral notes in Sacrebleu then deep resiny texture of
incense dominates the fragrance not letting jasmine that is seem to be pushed in the fragrant background
to shine and ends with powdery vanilla.

Cereza
Cereza

For me the opening is real apple pie smell. You know, that kind of apple pie that has just been taken out of the oven. It does not smell like apple much, but it smells warm, inviting and loaded with cinnamon, very mouthwatering indeed. I haven't had any GOOD experience with perfumes with clove note in it, but this just might be exception. Very, very inviting, very, very tasty. With slight touch of incense now and then.

vuelo
vuelo

Try-as an experiment- to make a little decant and than DAB it. It makes a HUGE diffrence about how it smells. it becomes a lot more fruity and mellow, incense acts insignificant, unlike when spraying.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

This is not normally something I would seek out to try but the eminently wise Ash H suggested that this perfume recalls a brilliantly colourful twilight. Thereafter, testing this fragrance became inevitable.

It is certainly dreamy and requires quiet meditation to appreciate its true nature.

The opening is quite bright and cheerful. Well blended clove is a star here maturing the bloom of fruity blossoms. Incense creeps around the edges shyly. It is refined and restrained but bursting with joie de vivre.

A bit later, the peppery clove gets noisy at times like the shout of children scurrying home before dark. I never do get a jammy sensation, this remains very much a floral for me.

But ultimately, just like the fading night the drydown becomes milky and sweet with vanilla. Quieter but no less rewarding.

sfonativeboy
sfonativeboy

Raspberry... Currants
a hint of Cinnamon....with the depth and warmth that Vanilla and Clove ...usually bring.
the Incense is there barely hidden ...
giving it a smoky allure.

On me this is a very "FRENCH" fragrance..

Much in the same manner "BOUCHERON" bring me olfactory memories of the Antique Shops along the Quai Voltaire in Paris...

peanut
peanut

Floriental. The fruit is jammy, concentrated, and sweet without being sugary. The jasmine is perceptible, and the incense is there at the start, though faint. The incense and the vanilla grow from a faint hum to a soft ballad.

milkyway
milkyway

i too think its a beautiful perfume..
its so complicated, and it transforms as the time passes..really like the vanilla aftertaste..i think its brilliant on skin too, as the top fruity notes dry out sweet and powdery notes step in with a hint of flowers and a fruity aftertaste..love it:)

Spring25
Spring25

This is a great fragrance. I don't have too much too add to woogyjones50's wonderful description except to note that this perfume is very long-lasting. The quality of the clove note reminded me of Guerlain L'Heure Bleue, one of my favorite perfumes.

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

This fragrance is beautiful. I think this is a very nice mix of incense and fruity-floral goodness and that is the appeal of this perfume. I do have to acknowledge that I absolutely adore the scent of clove in any perfume. Sacrebleu contains a lovely clove note. I see that it is classified as a floral, but I honestly found it to be more 'deep' than a floral especially given the earthiness of the clove. If you enjoy scents with a dash of incense and lightly sweet flowers and fruit, this is a great one to try.

Sacrebleu by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur 4.00 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sacrebleu by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sacrebleu by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.