Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Sacrebleu Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women

Sacrebleu Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women
dislike

Sacrebleu Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Sacrebleu Intense was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. Top notes are mandarin orange, red berries and fruity notes; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, cinnamon and jasmine; base notes are peru balsam, sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli, olibanum, woody notes and vanilla.

Mandarin Orange Red Berries Fruity Notes

Gucci Eau de Parfum

Sacrebleu Intense Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

I'm not a man for flowers and flower-axis fragrances unless tamed and intimated by other notes. Tuberose is a wild edgy flower. It's fleshy, intense by heart, and lascivious with waxy thick unrealistic sweetness. This flower has a special way on me but I really can't tolerate it for more than an hour; immediate headache.

Sacrebleu Intense is soliflore tuberose with all the elements in lower level. Cinnamon, vanilla, slight fruity notes, coumarin to keep tuberose away from its lubricating wet aspects, and jasmine to overload indolic air. This fragrance is sweet, dusty spicy (describing coumarin is hardest thing to do yet its smell is clearly detectable), balmy, warm, floral, white, and very bold. Astonishing performance on others, hardcore on my. Good longevity, powerful sillage.
★★★

krisa.kola
krisa.kola

nothing "intense" about it.. had to put quite a bit on to get anything... it's very sweet, but not in a "I-going-out-clubbing" way. It stays close to the skin, but I imagine you might brighten the day of whoever gets to hug you with it.

ladykarl
ladykarl

I have on Sacreblieu intense on one arm and Sacrebleu, which i was able to find a sample of on the perfumed court, on the other

They are not the same, though similar
Sacrebleu, besides being quite a bit stronger than the non 'intense' version
I find to be something of strong strawberry or cherry craft/holiday candle scent. Like a bright red yankee candle
Very strong and waxy fruity with holiday type spices
strawberries and creme (a candle version concept of this, not the real thing)
comes to mind
as does mulled wine

The regular sacrebleu on the other hand is much more subtle, soft and well blended, giving it a more refined texture, creaminess and versatility (which i find the intense version to lack)

Neptune71
Neptune71

I will not go into details in this review. This smells very creamy and thick to me from the beginning. Often with creamy smelling perfumes I get a feeling of a stuffy nose and this happened with this perfume too. It has to be an allergic reaction. Would be happy to know what is causing it...

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens very sweet with fruity notes, sweet like candy. Then, sweet tuberose, a bit of jasmine and a bit of cinnamon. Carnation gives the scent a bit of a soft leathery texture. I smell resins in the base, benzoin probably.

Sillage and longevity are moderate on me, but on the short end.

This scent reminds me of a certain kind of sweet cinnamon candy I used to eat as a child, with added tuberose. Very nice, very sweet but not too sweet for me, like the modern gourmands. This perfume makes me happy, a classic smelling perfume with candy notes. This one goes on the want-list.

chittylafemme
chittylafemme

The opening seemed promising...warm fruits and that tiny bit of toasty resin...five minutes later, I am wearing cinnamon perfume. Blech.

Thesheppardswife
Thesheppardswife

At first, I got a lovely fluffy cloud of scent but a few moments later, the cloud appeared to have very sharp, pointed metal bits poking out of it.
These sharp bits never faded and I couldn't get past them.
Sacre Bleu has been linked with L'Heure Bleue in a previous review. Interesting as I had the same problem with L''Heure Bleue. I would love to pin down what it is. Is it my skin? Or is there some note that the two frags have in common? Maybe both.

Thalia
Thalia

Very warm, very sweet, very ... intense (easy to overdo it with this one). I 80% love and enjoy it, with all that warm stewed fruit and resins and all that complexity. But every so often something pops out and STINKS on my skin -- possibly the cinnamon or more likely the peru balsam (which is a note I'm not familiar with) is absolutely rank and acrid and ruins everything. Then, if I'm lucky, it fades into the background and I smell lovely again.

Spraying this on is, for me, like turning the handle on some kind of evil jack-in-the-box. And yet I keep doing it -- something is wrong with me.

Exenidi
Exenidi

I am very intrigued and tempted to order this fragrance, but can anyone please advise- whether tuberose is a prominent note here? I am really not much into the tuberose a la "Carnal flower"....please advise

Ditta70
Ditta70

For a very long time, since we first met in a candy-box perfumery in Salzburg decades ago, L'Heure Bleue was my absolute favourite scent of all. With all due respect and nostalgia, the Blue Pefume Queen's Throne in my heart is now occupied by another sovereigh: Sacrebleu. (Especially that L'Heure Bleue's new formula does not have the perfection of its predecessor.) It is the softest, most embracing, soothing, calming scent about, and I absolutely enjoy its elegant velvety dark character. Mind you, Sacrebleu's darkness is not menacing, it's mistery is not dangerous. It is a peaceful night, when you know you are safe, loved and can relax without a hint of worry and care.
To my nose and mind this scent is so perfect, that while wearing it I never once try to isolate it's notes...it is a perfect harmony, and I don't care the least what single notes make up this wonderful olfactory symphony. Truly wonderful!

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

I think Sacrebleu Intense is one of the sophisticated and finest scents I have sniffed. Very feminine, I am sure Patricia have created this together with Divine Feminine Energy. So good is this indeed! I do not get candies from Sacre Bleu, but sacred feel yess. I have also L´heure Bleue and this might be kinda sister, but they are standing quite far from each others. Sacrebleu is more sensitive.... but eaven if she is sensitive do not take her to be not strong!
Sacrebleu is one of my favourite scent for autumn and winter time. At summer to Nights for Your Love.

fanny
fanny

Prepare yourself to be granted a sweet redemption, to gain a second or third youth, to leave the ground and premises in bliss...

Concentrate on happiness!

Notes:
Olibanum and Peru Balsam control the -harsh- tubereuse. Carnation and Tonka Bean rule over the omnipresent cinnamon. Mandarin, Jasmin and Sandal turn your face to the light!

Sacrebleu Intense has lifted me with joy.

I am in desperate need of a Top TEN favourite perfumes shelve.

Gabriellitjie
Gabriellitjie

Well, very fruity and sweet. vitabhaya mentions Smarties and L'heure Bleue. I agree about the Smarties, but feel it's only got a nod in passing from L'Heure Bleue. I purchased a sample because I love cinnamon and hoped for more cinnamon/carnation effect - but fruit tends to overwhelm my nose. Should have checked more carefully, because the top notes are all fruity, and they tend to hang around. Altogether not bad, won't be one of my favourits, though.

vitabhaya
vitabhaya

Call me nuts, but the topnotes on this smell like a blend of Guerlain's L'Heure Bleue and Smarties--you know, those colored, super-sweet candies that come in a roll. It is melancholy but energizing, sweet yet with a great mellow depth, really a mezmerizing fragrance.

After an hour or two, the tonka bean, patchouli, sandalwood and olibanum lilt along the edge of a vanilla that is neither quite sweet nor spicy. It feels rich, sensual and downright sexy. It reminds me of late afternoon sun drifting through the curtains after a lover's rendevous. There is something hypnotic about this blend, and I find myself lingering with my arm up to my nose long enough to wonder how long I've held this pose. Suddenly I feel as if I enjoy the longing for past lovers for pure memories' sake. I cannot at this point decide if it is slightly melancholy (L'Heure Bleue?) or if it is rather dusky and languid. Oooooh, how I love it!

This goes on the "must have" list.

antfarm
antfarm

I have tried both Sacrebleu and Sacrebleu Intense. I prefer the original Sacrebleu because it is more versatile, elegant, and smells somewhat similar to classic Guerlain fragrances.

Sacrebleu Intense smells very similar to Vanille Intense, also by PdN, which I already own. They both have a slight holiday candle vibe. Overall, Sacrebleu Intense is a very pleasing fragrance with cinnamon dominating the compisition, but just not as wearable or mature as Sacrebleu.

I don't notice any difference in lasting power between Sacrebleu and Sacrebleu Intense.

Cassiano
Cassiano

A fruit and floral aroma that embraces you with power, quality and exuberance.
The heart is beautifully made of jasmine and tuberose, going to a soft side of the fragrance, surrounded by peru balm, olibanum (frankincense), woods and a delightful vanilla.
It starts completely feminine and then, goes to a more unisex scent during its evolution on the skin. Fierce yet delicate, strong yet romantic…nice work!
!

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

I got this sample from the lovely Carnation. I smell hot spice! This is warm and intense and perfect for me. There is a sweetness to it that could be vanilla but its not cloying. This is a perfect combination of the things I love, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla and Spice (must be the cinnamon) I love it!

zubi
zubi

I get cinnamon, but the horrid thing is that on my skin it smells like a cheap cinnamon candle.

You ever been to a candle store, and then felt a bit yuck after smelling a tonne of candles? That's this scent on my skin, unfortunately. :(

Baldric
Baldric

Hmmm, no. Opening is sweet orange, then comes cinnamon that has a very synthetic feel to me. A whisper of flowers, then some Tonka in the dry down. Average longevity and projection. L'huere bleu made me realize that I have a strong desire to smell like carnations and I was hoping this would be an interesting, well rounded composition with a clear carnation note, but it seems to have been hidden by the cinnamon. So disappointed.

daniela3
daniela3

Simply a little golden poem and being so it can be destined both to kings and queens! I consider it more a spicy oriental fragrance than a fruity one (yes, there's also a touch a fruit but always keeping the right measure). Sacrebleu Int. is beautiful because of that huge amount of carnation and tuberose together with a quantity of smart, soft and fine vanilla which seems to me a little dusty, tender/sweet BUT no sugary at all, and that's why I love it. Mainly suggested to all those patient perfumistas: the components here are mostly natural (look at the colour of the liquid so avoid the contact with clear shirts!) that's why it takes its time to "warm up" and consequently to be appreciated as it deserves. For your good: avoid quick choices! ; )
Great during the middle seasons not only in winter and lasting also.

lucifera
lucifera

hey i noticed that lucky scents.com has listed this notes:

black currant bud, peach blossom, jasmine, tuberose, vanilla, tonka bean, Yemenese incense.. wich sounds interesting!

veruska
veruska

This is one of my all time favorites. Now with the intense concentration it became perfect, cause i can have a more rewarding liaison with it. I Wear it right now and it's heaven!It starts with a very fleeting but round and juicy mandarin note and it turns very quicly into a paradise floral spiked with the warmth of cinnamon. Exciting, nocturnal creature( although i wear it allday long) with a velvety pillowy drydown of tonka bean.Every drop counts!

rebella
rebella

This is also a rewiev for the normal version.

Everything about this fragrance sounds good, the notes make me curios and interesting but when I try it, it dosn´t really work on me. The berries turns out watery and bland, the cinnamon becomes a bit dusty and weak. I don´t detect any tuberose in it at all. Something in it smells like schampoo. The best part in this fragrance is the carnation, it is spicy but not overpowering.

On me it isn´t so longlasting, about average (around 4 hours).

I feel like it is more because skinchemistry, than that this is a "bad" fragrance. I guess it could turn out wonderful for the right person.

Boggi
Boggi

I also have the normal version. It so hard for me to detect what I'm smelling in this perfume. I'm not sure I can get the cinnamon at all really. But its a lovely, warm scent. This one is extremly longlasting om me. Yesterday I put it on in the early morning and it lasted until I went to bed late.

Nuppu
Nuppu

This reviev is for Sacrebleu "normal", not intence, but intence is only more stronger so...

I do get the cinnamon all the way from the start, first with berries, then with flowers. And its good thing if you like cinnamon in fragrance like I do. In some hours cinnamon/carnations fade and then its creamy white floral with soft base. I'm in love with this stuff right now. Not very lasting or strong, so maybe the "intence" is best option to buy.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Sacrebleu Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sacrebleu Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sacrebleu Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.