Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

Vetyver Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for men

Vetyver Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for men
dislike

Vetyver by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Patricia de Nicolai. The fragrance features vetiver, jasmine, ylang-ylang, coriander, tonka bean, caraway and pepper.

Vetiver Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Coriander Tonka Bean Caraway Pepper

Heaven

Vetyver Fragrance Reviews

Redbeard
Redbeard

This is exceptionally weak, with a similar herbal citrus opening to a lot of her other masculine scents, many of which I like. It's so weak that I'm not really sure what it smells like, per se, so I have to give it a thumbs down for that alone. Plus, it wouldn't even occur to me that it's meant to be a vetiver scent. As far as I can make out, though, it becomes less herbal and more nutty after a while. Later it's more sour, like lavender or maybe a very unsweet patchouli; rather like a diluted ST Dupont Pour Homme. Maybe my LuckyScent vial had been sitting around for ages, or got zapped by heat or sun? Really a pity. And I have no idea why LuckyScent considers it semi-feminine.

amyewest
amyewest

I don't like perfumes with cumin in them and that's what I smell here. Guessing it's the combination of coriander and caraway? Regardless, this is a PdN I'll skip.

RHONORAY
RHONORAY

Smells like pencil shavings and it's good at it. I'm going to revisit this one. FRAGANTICA CHANGE THE PIC ON THIS ONE AND NEW YORK

Fred Maple-Hill
Fred Maple-Hill

A wonderful warm vetiver. Far warmer than Guerlain's. As for longevity I can only say that I applied a moderate amount at 5.30 this morning and it is still clearly present at 9 PM.

RobAtSGH
RobAtSGH

PdN's Vetyver is a spice market, dressed up with a bit of ylang-ylang, sitting on a slice of vetiver. At first, the florals hit you, then quickly transition into the spicy heart of pepper, lemony coriander, and cumin (NOT CARAWAY!). The vetiver is subtly anchoring the spices underneath with an earthy, rubbery base.

Vetiver isn't the predominant element here, so naming the fragrance after it doesn't seem quite right. It's more along the lines of a very slightly floral Yatagan than a Tom Ford or Etro dry Vetiver, or Guerlain's soapy-spicy version. After a while, it fades into a vaguely woody-spicy base reminiscent of Dior's Dune pour Homme.

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

agree with jtd; it was really quite nice, refreshing spicy.. for a few minutes and then it was gone. 10 minutes later and all I can smell is a little pepper and caraway when I put my nose directly on my wrist.
In any event, I love vetiver and want far more of it than Nicolai is offering here.

prot72
prot72

Vetiver, cumin and aldehydes … it was my first impression of this fragrance. I was expecting full of vetiver perfume with the classical earthy notes but fortunately I found this as extremely spicy and warm. All ingredients are very well balanced making it a vegetal and noble in the same time. It has the similar spirit as both the L’Autre by Diptyque and Eau D’Hermes by Hermes have, but it is a little airy in the same time. I’m cumin person so it is new wonderful discovery for me. Vetyver is rather linear. The beginning is a little citrusy but later on only spices are exposed. It last forever and its projection is at least good. I can recommend Vetyver for spicy fragrance lovers who likes a little dirty bastards :-).

jtd
jtd

Big lemon, medium spice (clove, pepper), little flower, a smidgen of vetiver. Vetyver is actually a refreshing and lovely scent for the few minutes it lasts. I exaggerate only mildly. On the skin, Vetyver last not quite as long as any eau de cologne I’ve tried. And has less sillage.

A very pretty, very temporary scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Vetyver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Vetyver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vetyver by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vetyver by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nicolai Parfumeur Createur New York Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Guerlain Vetiver Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire James Heeley Sel Marin L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Caron Yatagan Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Patchouli Homme Comme des Garcons Wonderwood Diptyque Tam Dao Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Balle de Match Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Diptyque L`Eau de Tarocco