Designers » N-Q » Chypre « Groups

Vie de Chateau Intense Nicolai Parfumeur Createur for women and men
dislike

tobacco
herbal

Vie de Chateau Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur is a Chypre fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, thyme and tarragon; middle note is jasmine; base notes are oakmoss, vetiver, patchouli, pine tree, resins, tobacco, hay and musk.

Bergamot Grapefruit Thyme Tarragon

Jasmine

Oakmoss Vetiver Patchouli Pine Tree resins Tobacco Hay Musk

Baladin
Vie de Chateau

Vie de Chateau Intense Fragrance Reviews

Pinnacos
Pinnacos

Patricia de Nicolai did a great job evoking a lazy day in the countryside, surrounded by sweet, freshly baled hay and soft wildflowers. You can almost hear the bees buzzing. I find this a very contemplative frag and one that I've grown to love, especially when I'm indoors on a cold winter day, dreaming of the summer to come. VdCI should speak to any diehard Romanticist.

gelo999
gelo999

Original work by Patricia de Nicolaï where the effect of citrus when combined with herbs, jasmine, hay and snuff result similar to a syrupy sauce citrus aroma.

According pineth appear the woods and stresses that mixture of snuff somewhat sweet hay without reaching the gourmand and never miss that citrus scent mentioned at the beginning. I do not know why, but this scent liken it to orange.
Modern cut, clear, persistent and with a semi-linear evolution concept, lasts and with a very good wake essences first.

Rating: 6

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I have now tried several of these fragrances by the very talented WOMAN nose whose heritage bespeaks her gifts.
Vie de Chateau Intense surprised me as it evolved into a close to the skin refined and lovely scent. It is NOT a run of the mill citrus blast of brightness that fades into nothingness...quite the contrary! There is a comforting warmth and sophistication that persists and as soon as I can, I am buying a beautiful, big bottle!

Flair voyant
Flair voyant

Alas! As usual, nothing but citrus, with a little bit more citrus...tempered by light herbs!

I was expecting a lot more from the piney resins, with tobacco and moss...In vain!

Anything called Vie de Chateau must have the richness of a Chateau while this eau is as parsimonious as a one bedroom apt!

As far as intense is concerned:Intense was the $165 that my girlfriend paid to buy me this...

I wonder if ever Patricia gets bored when all her eaus smell the same...She needs to train more w Lorenzo Villoresi, or at the Amouage lab...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Vie de Chateau Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Vie de Chateau Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vie de Chateau Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vie de Chateau Intense by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Chanel Bois des Iles Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain Apres l'Ondee L`Artisan Parfumeur Passage d'Enfer Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau James Heeley Sel Marin Diptyque Tam Dao L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Serge Lutens Encens et Lavande Hermes Eau des Merveilles Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Diptyque Eau Duelle L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Annick Goutal Eau du Sud