Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Week End

Week End a Deauville Fragrance Reviews

AveParfum
AveParfum

Deauville is the seaside resort town in Normandy where Coco Chanel opened her very first boutique. I believe she only made hats then, or maybe she had just begun creating fashions too.

This perfume indeed smells like a ritzy beach town. It's an incredible and unique mix of mint and galbanum. I really admire the ingenuity here. Deauville is in the style of a classic French perfume, but it a tad simpler and has an aquatic vibe about it that is easily attributed to the vibrant green freshness of basil and mint. Its simplicity does not compromise its elegance.

I thought Le Temps d'une Fete was beautiful, but Deauville really blows my mind. By the way, there is no sign of toothpaste here, in case you are wondering. I've always kept my eye out for a good mint perfume, so this is an absolute must-have to me in that category.

werena
werena

It may be a fresh green floral but for me the strong aquatic note kills every other tone. I dislike all perfumes with an aquatic note. Hasn't this theme been played enough during the last ten years? And, unfortunately, mostly on the cheap side, by perfumers just running in the mainstream?

Ms Koko
Ms Koko

Beautiful fresh green floral. This is very light however. I would normally prefer my perfumes to have a little bit more punch, but this is perfect for summer or times when you don't want an overpowering scent.

As with all PdN fragrances this is beautifully crafted from top quality materials. So glad I discovered Patricia de Nicolai's excellent fragrances.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I have no idea where Deauville is, or just what it is about it that inspired this fragrance. All I know is that this is FB worthy, and that i love it!

How sad that a FB is so hard to come by. Maybe this will make the permanent rotation in the company's perfume line (fingers crossed)

This is a mature scent, not in 'old lady' mature ,but in the ingredients. They are darker, heavier, and IMO, more interesting. Green Chypres can be rather biting, but this one is smooth, warm, and earthy. it's probably the benzoin note that brings this out (as it does in my favorite Bois D'armenie).

This is a scent that the Chiquita Banana lady would wear in New York City. It's classy, modern and unique; but also zesty, fresh and punchy. Love it!

acrossbee
acrossbee

I am really enjoying this fragrance. I would put this scent firmly in the floral chypre camp. I get an initial burst of galbanum and bergamot that’s quite sparkling. Then the scent develops into a wonderful take on lily of the valley that is sophisticated rather than innocent, which is how this delicate flower usually comes across in fragrance. I can also smell the oakmoss melding with the lily of the valley, creating a beautiful combination. It’s an EDT which for me is a good thing because I can wear it to work without fear of overwhelming anyone else. And it’s perfect for the summer!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Week End a Deauville fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Week End a Deauville, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Week End a Deauville by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Week End a Deauville by Nicolai Parfumeur Createur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Le Temps d'une Fête Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Ormonde Jayne Tolu Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Serge Lutens Bois de Violette Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Frederic Malle En Passant Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest D`Orsay Tilleul Hermes Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan Carven Ma Griffe Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver