Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Bleu Intense Nicole Farhi for men

Bleu Intense Nicole Farhi for men
dislike

Bleu Intense Nicole Farhi for men Pictures Bleu Intense Nicole Farhi for men Pictures Bleu Intense Nicole Farhi for men Pictures Bleu Intense Nicole Farhi for men Pictures

Bleu Intense by Nicole Farhi is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Bleu Intense was launched in 2007. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and lavender; middle notes are violet and sage; base notes are musk, tonka bean, amber and vanilla.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lavender

Violet Sage

Musk Tonka Bean Amber Vanilla

Bleu Intense Fragrance Reviews

fuzzybutt59

I don't mind the sweetness at first,but it evolves into a soapy/green/mossy scent which reminds me of Sir Irisch Moos by Maurer & Wertz which is much cheaper & lasts longer.

fuzzybutt59

Reminds me of Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur.Longevity is poor,sillage almost zero.Will not bother to replace this.

madziarra
madziarra

where can i get bleu intense homme,i love it and my partner too,it realy suit him and it is "A man" perfume!! i wanna get it its just hard to get !!

glitterlust
glitterlust

Most unusual and not my cup of tea. Very sweet and feminine. It's like a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with orange blossom water dripped on top. Perhaps a bit like Fleur du Male but not quite right. There's really nothing blue or intense about this one.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

It had taken me ages to track abottle of this stuff down . I really liked the original nicole farhi homme so was eager to try this . I love the blue chunky bottle but I was quite dissapointed with the fragrance unfortunately . I found it very sweet,powdery and all I could smell was was vanilla - I dont like vanilla in fragrance .

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicole Farhi Bleu Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nicole Farhi Bleu Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bleu Intense by Nicole Farhi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bleu Intense by Nicole Farhi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gres Goddess Hommage a Greta Garbo Karl Lagerfeld KL Caron Montaigne Rochas Mystere Givenchy Givenchy III Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Miraculum Pani Walewska Noir Antonio Puig Sybaris Krizia Spazio Krizia Uomo Mancera Roses Greedy Penhaligon`s Hammam Bouquet L`Artisan Parfumeur Patchouli Patch La Perla La Perla Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Lancome O de Lancome Jean Patou Joy Estée Lauder White Linen Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre