Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Nicole Nicole Miller for women

Nicole Nicole Miller for women
dislike

Nicole by Nicole Miller is a Floral fragrance for women. Nicole was launched in 1998. The fragrance features peony, iris, sandalwood, vetiver, musk, violet, freesia, bergamot and rose.

Peony iris Sandalwood Vetiver Musk Violet Freesia Bergamot Rose

Nicole Fragrance Reviews

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

There is nothing about this fragrance to recommend it. To me it smells sharp and soapy. I love Nicole Miller by Nicole Miller and her Frenzy, so this was a blind buy based on that and on the reviews here. If you're looking for a floral or a woody, powdery scent, this isn't it.

aworleo
aworleo

Love it! Love it, smell wonderful and classy.

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

I love this scent on a woman! Bought it for 2 of my girlfriends...and finally a 3rd time for my wife! It smells so dreamy and powdery!! Love it!!

madhatter1
madhatter1

I used a long time ago when I first began buying fragrances. I felt it was powdery light lasted on me when it dried down.Great for daytime. My mom wears it, she has allergies and has to wear light notes. I woukd buy again.

Hi Everybody,
I am looking for a sister fragrance for John Galliano EDp. The notes of this one are quite purple too. Does it have any similarities?

nyoka
nyoka

I love this fume.Peony is my fav flower and it abounds in this.All the florals not getting mixed up with other notes is so refreshing! I love it in the spring when all the flowers r blooming,I am too!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a nice scent but not one of my signature scents. Ive had so many perfumes that I can't remember why I did not use this as my signature scent but I did like it but not alot.

Nicole by Nicole Miller 4.00 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicole Miller Nicole fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nicole Miller Nicole, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nicole by Nicole Miller. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nicole by Nicole Miller represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Escada Escada Magnetism Rochas Femme Rochas Boucheron Boucheron Jean Patou 1000 Estée Lauder Dazzling Gold Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oro Tom Ford Black Orchid Dior Diorissimo Vicky Tiel Sirene Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Giorgio Beverly Hills Red Norell Norell Prince Matchabelli Wind Song Boucheron Miss Boucheron Escada Lily Chic Clinique Aromatics Elixir Chanel Chanel N°19 Nicole Miller Nicole Miller