Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Snooki Nicole Polizzi for women

Snooki Nicole Polizzi for women
dislike

tropical
Snooki Nicole Polizzi for women Pictures Snooki Nicole Polizzi for women Pictures Snooki Nicole Polizzi for women Pictures

Nicole Polizzi, the star of the American reality TV show "Jersey Shore”, presents Snooki, a fragrance named after the nickname under which she is known.

The perfume is described as the smell of candy and driftwood. The fragrance opens with exquisite fruity notes of chilled lychee, quince flower and kiwi. The heart is ruled by pink cupcake accord, white jasmine and beach flower. The base includes woody notes, seaside driftwood and sugared musk.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum and it comes with a leopard print tote bag.

Snooki was launched in 2011.

Kiwi Litchi Quince

Sexual Blush

Snooki Fragrance Reviews

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

I ordered "Snooki" online, and Im currently waiting on it to arrive. I was so impatient and desperate to know what it smells like; so i went to Sears and i found a body spray for 10 dollars. Let me tell you, it was definitely worth it! "Snooki" almost has the same opening as BS's Fantasy but Snooki's Kiwi note is very prominent; while Fantasy's kiwi note gets overshadowed by the white chocolate and buttery cupcake accord. Snooki's cupcake accord isnt so buttery and it works well with the kiwi note; this fragrance also has a beachy feel to it and i just saw an interview where Snooki said there's a Sun tan lotion accord thats in the beach flower note (if that makes sense). The base of Snooki is beautiful; the woods, sugar and musk reminds me of a summer sunset at the beach. Snooki is basically the summer edition of Fantasy.
EDIT: It came in the mail today, it was even better than the body spray, it had more depth and character to it. Its very fruity and summery, Its something you can rock in the Summer without being cloying and headache inducing. Im going to use the body spray for everyday use and the actual perfume for special occasions : )
Silage:A+
Longevity:B+ 6.5hrs

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

Ok, i bought this blindly off the internet due to the yummy looking notes. I think it smells pretty good but, i regret buying it, only because i have something that smells EXACTLY THE SAME... BBW sweet on paris! (Not in database), i swear there is nothing different that i can point out other than it being a little stronger. Can someone agree with me on this? :) Anyways, no i dont like the bottle it is very tacky as others have said, but im more concerned with the smell than the look. Other than that it smells pretty yummy I like it, and I do get the cupcake. Longevity isn't the best :(

*EDIT* ok maybe they dont smell exactly the same, but pretty close! I did a side by side comparison and snooki smells a little more sour/musky than sweet on paris, maybe its the kiwi and driftwood? Sweet on paris is a lil sweeter tho, more cupcakey i guess lol

Yes this does smell like BS Fantasy too.

Angelkaos
Angelkaos

So fruity and yummy does not last long though ;(

AgentMakeup007
AgentMakeup007

This smells fruity at first but then settles down to a sweet smell. It does not, however, smell like Fantasy by Britney Spears. Snooki's fragrance dries down to a sweet but almost citrusy fragrance whilst Fantasy's dry down is sweet but powdery. I enjoy this a lot, even if it has nothing new to offer. It almost smells like an after shower body splash I could get at Wal Mart and I sort of use it as one. Nonetheless, I really like this scent. Not my staple because I preffer dark, musky perfumes but this is really good.

PS: I'm not a fan of Snooki or Jersey Shore. I never really watched the show. The bottle of this eau de parfum is tacky and tasteless, I hate it. Maybe it's because I hate animal print even on clothing. It looks really cheap and overdone. Plastic cilinder bottle with pink and purple cheetah prints; rhinestone and stud stickers with a heartshape lock sticker in the middle. Ugh! I swear it would've looked a gazillion times better just as a bare bottle with the pink and purple gradients the plastic bottle has.

arenee92
arenee92

It smells like Fantasy and Pink sugar mixed...it's nice, but isn't anything new.

dness92
dness92

To me this didn't smell of cupcakes. It was mostly a super sweet watermelon scent and it was nice while it lasted but it wasn't all that sugary or cakey. It's not a dupe for Fantasy by any means. Yes it's sweet but in a very different way. Fantasy is cupcake sweet while this is fruit sweet. Also, kiwi is nowhere to be found here, while the reformulated Fantasy is packed with it.
You might as well find this a better alternative because it's sweeter than the reformulated Fantasy as it's not so tart and sour, but for me it wasn't exactly my kind of scent so I sold it. It was too linear in a way and I didn't find much depth to it. Maybe I will regret it one day but for now, farewell Snooki!

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

This really does smell a lot like Fantasy ! I smell tart fruits and yummy cupcakes . To me they are very similar. I have been wearing it all day. Longevity is very good. I think I sprayed it about 6 hours ago and I still smell it. Sillage is low though. I think arms length is about right.

If you like fantasy but find it oveoverwhelming, try this one.

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I have to say, I was shocked at how pleasantly surprised I was by Mrs. Snooki's fragrance! I can agree with the majority of people on here that Snooki, is a VERY TACKY persona that Nicole Polizzi has. I have seen her show(s) on MTV, and have gotten to know her as a person. She is gaudy and a bit trashy. Yes, we all know that. BUT I still wanted to try her perfume, because I have learned that even some of the tackiest, trashiest reality TV girls, (Like Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian) can have some great fragrances! You can't judge the perfume before you smell it!

I was very surprised and happy by this scent! I am a big fan of Fantasy by Britney Spears, because I sometimes have a sweet tooth when it comes to perfume. Before I got Snooki's perfume I read from a lot of people that it was similar to Fantasy. That honestly made me want to try it even more!

I picked it up for $12.99 at Marshalls! That was the first thing that I liked about this fragrance! and when I got home I opened it and was surprised by what the bottle looks like in person. I got a 1.7oz (50ml) bottle and I think it's small but very cute! I am a guy, but sometimes am a sucker for girly stuff! and when I smelled it, I was very surprised by what I sniffed! It is definitely a sweet perfume, and it does remind me a lot of Fantasy, but I did notice some differences! It has a more fruity element to it than fantasy! Sometimes I can't wear Fantasy, because it is such a sweet scent I know I will drive myself and others crazy after a while with it! Snooki's smell is a little bit lighter and a little more fruity! I was very happy with this! Two different great sweet smells that I could wear interchangeably!

I don't think that people should be giving Snooki hate for the comparisons to Fantasy! I think people should enjoy both the scents for what they are!

Fantasy is so popular, therefore it is priced higher in the store for the big bottles, and I can't always find it, so I think I will turn to Snooki as an alternative!

Snooki is affordable, and I think it smells quite nice! Kudos to you Nicole Polizzi! If I find that I like this scent enough, I will definitely repurchase in the future!

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

The notes are so Fantasy.... and it probably a cheap Fantasy impression.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am tickled pink with my tacky leopard print bottle dressed up in peacock shades. I must be the only one here who likes that 'Betsey Johnson' style of packaging ,lol. This Snooki perfume has captured the sense of wonder I had when young. It is my 'inner child' scent lol... I do like Fantasy very much but find the strong kiwi note disrupts the fragrance's smoothness (on me). In Snooki, it is softer and mingles more harmoniously with the fruit. I like it for its lush 'greeness': it seems to have a touch of honeydew melon, ripe and juicy which makes this a lighter take on the Cupcake theme.
I find Snookis' lychee is less syrupy than F, more true to life and fresher ,as are the other fruit . The cupcake accord is delightfully light yet persists nicely on me: once more not sacharinely screeching but fructose-like and beckoning. I understand why some would gravitate more towards Fantasy but to me this is a totally different perfume. Of course, the notes are more than resembling yet the composition is smoother on me; more harmonious . If Fantasy brings me back to happy summer days sipping on a Shirley Temple by the beach, Snookie wraps me up in a cocoon of nectarous softness that resembles Meow and takes me to my childhood ( yes, those yummy Strawberry Shortcake dolls!). I love this scent for its versatility. I can easily layer it with many of my gourmands for that extra sugar rush!I find the Jasmine to be very light and imagine it coated with pink frosting sugar. (candied Pralines come to mind-go figure). So far, this has captured my heart with its innocent and comforting sweetness . I thought I detected something aquatic during drydown, like water hyacinth, lotus or water lilies... I now see notes of seaside driftwood and ?beach flower? are listed here. I guess it is where I got the 'M' ( Mariah Carey) sweet aquatic vibe from. Enjoying it much during freezing Febuary months but this is exactly what differentiates it from Fantasy. Whereas I would naturally grab colourful Snooki during Summer, in the winter, I would chose Fantasy over it since it is more potent foody and the white chocolate -cupcaked accords suit the cold best. I can see myself wearing Snooki on a balmy summer eve , snuggled up to my loved one. Well done and fun- (I get more of Shock's smoothness here than Fantasy btw)♥ Thank you Rio Dove for getting it for me! ♥

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

This perfume is sooo delicius,i like it very much.
It rappresent me at one-hundred percent,i wear it when i go out with my friends and they do me always great compliments and it feels great good job snooki ;)

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

A good friend of mine got this for me as a Christmas present this year and I was really impressed with this scent! I know that a lot of people say that it smells like Fantasy but I honestly didn't think it would be so close. I thought it would be a weaker, maybe more watery version of Fantasy with maybe musk or some other unidentifiable trait to make it "unique", but it's not like that at all. To me it's identical to Fantasy, it just has a small twist of light melon right in the beginning. I love Fantasy so I was really impressed by that. It's rich, creamy, super sweet, and lasts a good six or seven hours on my skin.

*Also, coincidentally enough, special thanks to the beautiful perfumette below me for gifting me this wonderful perfume (:

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

This does smell similar to Fantasy, but I wouldn't say it's a complete copy. Snooki's perfume is more sugary and candy like with less kiwi. Fantasy is heavier on the cupcake accord and kiwi. So all in all, I like them both. Fantasy is more intense which is probably why i prefer it. However, if I'm in the mood for a lighter, more sugar glazed scent, this does the job. I think people just like to say this scent is horrible because they don't like Snooki. I also think the bottle is gloriously tacky. I'm actually loving it.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I was shopping and found a bottle with a scratch and sniff sticker on the package and wow this actually smells pretty good! It's fruity and sweet, but doesn't seem too sweet. I was on the fence about purchasing it, because the packaging looks kind of cheap and it is of course Snooki. I'm definitely not a fan of hers. Maybe if I find the fragrance dirt cheap, I'll purchase it.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

My personal opinion of this is yeah okay but Britney does it better! Her version has better longevity and her notes combine smoother and yummier making for a better perfume.

Broseph
Broseph

Five days I hunt, I catch wild Snooki in Yakutia forest. This not Snooki smell. Believe Broseph, has wild Snooki head display on wall.

dolceinspirazione
dolceinspirazione

I love how cheap and trashy the bottle is. Kind of remind me of Betsey Johnson's designs and perfumes. It smells good too, but has a hint of trashiness which is kind of good if you aren't feeling very serious. :) Thumb up Snooks!

mariana7945
mariana7945

reading the notes it looks like this is a cheap copy of Fantasy - Britney Spears

sparklexoxo
sparklexoxo

This scent is amazing this is one of my top five favorite scent the bottle is absolutly beautiful and the scent is amazing yes this smells alot like fantasy but this one is more lighter,fantasy is more heavier and stronger but both still smell amazing I know people think this scent may smell nasty because of snooki but this fragrance smells delicous and sweet just try it and you may like it.I mostly smell the cupcake accord,sugar,and some fruity notes and the lasting power is ,moderate and the silage is moderate but over all this scent is awesome.

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

Absolutely love the perfume it's light and flirty! I mix it with Fancy and Fantasy creates a delicious blend of candy. I love the bottle too

pamela091083
pamela091083

Este perfume aún no lo tengo pero todos los reviews en youtube indican que es copia de Fantasy de Britney Spears asi que me parece que es una 2da opción para comprar aunque tanto como el olor y la forma del frasco no son unicos, es una imitación muy descarada por parte de ella. =/

tyekristopher

okay, so I was told to try this if I loved fantasy by britney spears and altho they do smell alike I do not like this by snooki, I love fantasy for the baked sweetnes and I did not get that in snooki, I got more of an fruitier version of fantasy, if you don't like the super sweetness of fantasy than this is for you but if I would describe this it would be fantasy eud toilet because it doesnt last as long as fantasy. It is not a bad scent by any means but it just isnt my style. I don't care about the name on the bottle nothing against snooki I just dont like the scent

This is one of the worst,immature smelling, sickening sweet perfumes I've had in awhile. I guess if you're a snooki obsessed TEEN OR TWEENIE this may work for you. Absolutely nothing about this fragrance says "I'm a grown up" it says hi I'm a stripper! Pretty bottle sucky sucky scent. if cheap and trashy had a scent this would be it. What a joke.

Lakambini
Lakambini

You know those scenes in cheesy sub-Hollywood action flicks where the heroine grabs a perfume canister from her handbag, holds a lighter to the jet of spray, and sets her attacker's hair alight? Snooki is the perfume for this.

lia.devons
lia.devons

at first it smells tropic/fruity but then an hour it just smells disgustingly sweet.

ayeraebae
ayeraebae

I'm so in love with this perfume. I bought it for vacation one year and I couldn't stop using it. I found myself spraying it just randomly because it smelled soooo good. It's extremely similar to Fantasy by Britney Spears. Sweet, fruity, everything a girl likes. It's amazing. Please try it.

The success of Britney Spears Fantasy is seeing more and more celebrities releasing similar smelling fragrances. Snooki by Nicole Polizzi not only smells alike, but has also stolen many of the signature ingredients used in Fantasy.

When comparing them side by side, they both open with a strong and sugary burst of kiwi fruit, however Snooki has a more fruity touch, thanks to the quince note.

Once again, Snooki copies Fantasy by settling into a warm and creamy vanilla cupcake heart and drydown. I wore Fantasy for many years as a teen, so I find this Snooki fragrance predictable and irritating, to say the least.

Let's put it this way, if you like one, you'll definitely like the other. The only discernible difference between Fantasy and Snooki is the lasting power. Fantasy lasts the entire day, Snooki lasts four measly hours. Take your pick.

In the end it all boils down to which celebrity you prefer. The 'Princess of Pop', Britney Spears? Or cheap, tacky Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki? I know which one I'd prefer.

nightcat23

I just got this perfume on sale quite cheap. It does smell a lot like Fantasy but it's more tropical, fruitier and wears better in Summer. I also have Fantasy but enjoy wearing it in Winter as the white chocolate makes it more of a heavy cloying vanilla smell. Overall this is a nice fragrance but even though it says Eau De Parfum it wears more like a light body spray.

If you can get it cheap I'd recommend buying it. The bottle is a little tacky but it's a good perfume for lazy casual spring/summer days when you don't want to waste your good stuff.

SandraV
SandraV

This *does* smell like Fantasy but to me this one is so much nicer.Fantasy is fine until the drydown and then a very sharp note comes out:I'm not quite sure what is.Anyway this is like a lighter,slightly fruitier and floral version without that sharp note.I really prefer this to Fantasy and just love the tacky little bottle...lol.I never liked Snooki until she became a Mom but I do now and was really happy to just randomly find this in my local discount store-14.99 for 1.7 oz is awesome!
Edit-I think the note in Fantasy that is a bit 'off' to me is Orris Root though I do love that note in other scents.

sweetiepea161616

Yes, this smells like Fantasy, but I still find it fairly different. This fragrance reminds me of those scented erasers from Sanrio. I remember going in there as a child and going gaga over the Hello Kitty gum, pencils and erasers like I was in a candy shop! So for me, even though the scent is a bit artificial, it's quite nostalgic and I think it's a nice sweet scent that can be spritzed with ease. The drydown is also a bit different than Fantasy. For me, I don't really think there is a problem owning both. Maybe because I know Fantasy so well I can really tell the differences, but regardless I like them both. Fantasy is the winner, just because it has a special place in my heart and the longevity is better, but I find Snooki very enjoyable, sweet, and yummy.

kelseylynne1320
kelseylynne1320

This is a slightly lighter version of fantasy. Super sweet with a nice balance of fruit. One of my favorites, and it lasted about 4-5 hours on me. Not too bad!

Muneca
Muneca

I saw this marked down - several times - to $9.99 and still on the shelf. I must admit I was tempted to "blind-buy" but now glad I didn't after reading reviews. (in regards to longevity and similarity).

kathhxoxo10
kathhxoxo10

HORRRIBLE perfume. I do NOT reccomenned this to anyone. If you are thinking about buying this perfume, please just buy Britney Spear's Fantasy. It's a MUCH better fragarence but if you compare the notes they are almost the exact same.

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

I smelled this and it's a lot like Fantasy... Just a lot less weird smelling. I think thats cause there isnt the white chocolate thing that I personally think messed up Fantasy ( even though I love it). I must say I think this is more summery-night timey, balanced and well thought out. It's fruity and sweet. My kinda perfume...... you will not regret purchasing it. Don't let the oompa-loompa fool you

mirjana.pavlović
mirjana.pavlović

My God, the notes are almost like Britney's Fantasy! And the bottle is shaped like one of Paris Hilton's fragrances. Nice start for a debut perfume...

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I like this its a cute scent! Smells like the Victoria secret store when you first walk in , this can be quite strong if over applied!

jessdbarnett
jessdbarnett

smells amazing but not strong enough for me

enzyme1
enzyme1

People say it smells like Britney Spears fantasy, while that is true I think this is better. In fact a bit of a magical moment happened when I was out shopping, I asked the sa to spray some on a card and immediately the other customers froze where they were and asked what the amazing scent was. Fruity sweet scents are common but can easily go wrong, ending up a complete disaster. Snooki smells really nice, it is shocking. I can't wait for honey boo boo to release a perfume

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

It smells exactly like Britney Spears Fantasy. Except this smells a little like melon and Fantasy doesn't. The bottle looks like a rainbow colored leopard touched it and threw it all up. If you are planning to get this fragrance don't. Get Britney Spears Fantasy instead.

ILOVESMELLS&things
ILOVESMELLS&things

This smells like fantasy by Britney spears she basically copied all the notes .... Fantasy smells better :)

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

I purchased a 1 oz bottle of this and the lotion for $6.49 on Black Friday and it was money well spent! It has decent staying power on me and is sweet without being too artificial.

marysiac
marysiac

This is a pretty decent scent. At first I shyed away from it b/c the bottle was so loud but I saw it at Burlington Coat Factory & decided to give it a try & I loved it! Well done Nicole!!!

amy1983
amy1983

This is a very unique perfume. I've never smelled anything like this before. It's fruity and sweet. I've never encountered this type of fruit. I like this fruit. I love the cotton-candy sweetness combined with the fruits. It's like a sweet day at the beach,yet it's wearable any time of the year. Unfortunatly,though it fades away much too quickly.
The bottle is rather tacky,but it is heavy which I like. To me,a heavy bottle is higher quality.
Lastly,did anyone else notice that the u.p.c. code on the side of the box is shaped like Snooki's sunglasses?

leapordteen14
leapordteen14

This smells like kiwi cupcakes <3 <3 <3

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I'd say this is like a baked sweet, and is very good quality for the price. I don't have an opinion either way about Snooki, herself, so can be objective about the fragrance. It's a bit less sweet than fantasy, and suits me fine. Love the fruit notes in it , too. The woods really balance out the sweetness. Prejudiced people who 'pass' because they don't like the person, may be missing out on a goodie!

tyekristopher

Ok, somebody who owns this PLEASE tell me if this is super sweet like baked good sweet... I love super sweet and I bought a big bottle off ebay for only 20 dollars HELP let me know it was worth it

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

i was hesitant at first on this....but..I GOT A BOTTLE FOR 19.99 AND I LOVE IT...it is close to bs fantasy..but to me a touch more candied vanilla....so..its a yummy scent..for the price...the quality is great and its lasting! just add this to your collection ...also use it to sweeten the air in your house right before a holiday party..u will crave goodies then! love!

tyekristopher

I don't like snooki or what she stands for but I think I will pick up a bottle since it favors fantasy say's most! don't let me down peeps ! lol

annwnoe
annwnoe

Hello,everyone! I just bought this today at Perfumania for $19.99 in a gift set. The set has a 1.7oz eau de parfum spray, a 3.3 oz body lotion and a charm bracelet. It was a great deal, and I am very pleased with my purchase. I have recently gotten into gourmand scents, and I simply love BS Fantasy. I was trying to find other affordable gourmand fragrances to try, and this showed up during my research. The listed notes are very similar to Fantasy, so I figured that I would really like it.

So I went to Perfumania expecting to like it, and I was not disappointed. Snooki is a very smooth, delicious scent. Some florals do peek through, and the base is not overly musky, which is a plus in my book. The lasting power is good, and the sillage is controllable by using a light touch. I have discovered a blend already that is simply fantastic--spritz this and Circus Fantasy for a beautiful, sophisticated gourmand with an underlying freshness that is irresistible. Enjoy!!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I finally had a chance to test this and I quite like it. I can see how people say fantasy is what they can smell but it isn't what came to mind when I smelled it. It is more soft and fruity throughout than Fantasy. Fantasy has a very prickly vanilla which is ok I like fantasy but I think it is quite different to this one. Unfortunately anything with vanilla and a mild cupcake tone gets accused of smelling the same as Fantasy. I think this one is more like Meow by Katy Perry a smooth fruity vanilla. I like those so I can spay them on and feel clean and smell nice without thinking too much about it the smell just wafts around nicely.

It lasted quite a while on me but I did spray it in my hair which I have to do with all the celebrity fumes as they don't want to play nicely with me they tend to vanish but if sprayed in hair they last for a long time for me.

I think I will get this just for a laugh. If you are serious about this though then I think it is a very pretty perfume fun loving easy going and could be worn at anytime really. Of course there are going to be those who will get on here and say it smells cheap and like stripper just because it is Snooki's perfume but if I smelled this on someone I wouldn't even think of Snooki to be honest is just smells nice and that is it there is no doubt about it regardless of who designed it.

brittanyxanne
brittanyxanne

it smells amazing, BUT. it only lasts for like 5 mins.. then you have to reapply it.

RyanLovesFragrances
RyanLovesFragrances

I smelt this fragrance recently after anticipating it for over a year, I am not a Snooki fan in anyway whatsoever, and I am not hating. I was just curious as to the scent. As soon as I smelt it, I was shocked at how similar it is to Fantasy by Britney Spears. I know a lot of people are saying that on here, but seriously, it isn't just similar, it is identical. The notes and accords are also exactly the same. However, the fragrance is still very nice but if you do like the scent, buy Fantasy instead as it is the original and is slightly better. It is a bit heavier than Snooki but not overpowering.

nightcat23

This smells legit like Britney Spears original Fantasy! The only difference it that Snooki's perfume is a bit lighter, fresher and lacks the heaviness of the white chocolate in BS Fantasy.

It's sweet and tropical and less tart than Fantasy as well. It's cute and young and fun. The bottle is tacky and gawdy but I wouldn't expect anything less from a woman who's main claim to fame is smushing, drinking and excessively tanning.

I tend to use Fantasy in Winter but this would be a good version to wear in summer!

Jyllian
Jyllian

I bought this and i actually love it!! to be honest, you know what it smells like you know those hard watermellon pink candies? thats what it reminds me of..i still love it i like those sweet smelling perfumes

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

I just bought this fragrance today, for a pretty good deal. I didn't know what to expect, but i have to admit, I really like it, it's sweet and has very good lasting power, I still smell it on my wrist!

Rebeccastan

ADD: I also have to add, I love the fragrance, but have to say, the bottle is hidious and cheap looking. the bottle looks like it should contain a body spray, so hidious that i do not display on my dresser with my other perfume bottles, but like I said, the perfume smells so good I still purchased despite to ugly bottle.

Rebeccastan

I would have to say this smells EXACTLY like fantasy at first, but after it drys down, it looses the one thing that I did not like about fantasy. I love snooki (perfume) it is the perfect amount of sweet, and at first I thought I would be dissapointed with the longesvity of the fragrance, but i have to say, it last a good while, not all day, but at least 5 hours! out of 5, I would have to give snooki perfume a 4, and it was super affordable, I bought at perfumania for $32.01 and got the makeup bag, 3.3 oz perfume, and 3.3 scented lotion!

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

This is SO disgusting. I am no perfume snob, and I own a lot of trashy celeb perfumes (and some nice ones) just because they are so affordable. If you shop around you can find good celeb frags for $20 or $30 so I have no problem buying them, but this is DISGUSTING!

I smelled it in the store today from the bottle and it was the sweetest perfume I have EVER smelled.

The best way to describe it is if you sucked on a cheap piece of candy on a boiling hot summer day, and then spat it out on the sidewalk and let it sit there for a few minutes. It's just sickly and horrible. I know that everybody calls celeb fragrances sickly sweet, and they are right, but this takes it to a whole new level.

To give you an idea of how bad and sweet this is, it makes Justin Bieber's Someday smell like $500 Creed fragrance by comparison.

It's every bit as tacky as Snooki herself. The ONLY person who should wear this would be a little girl under the age of 10, but even then I would buy kids the Disney frags or something. Not this trash.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This is my guilty pleasure :) Thank you so much Hayven for gifting me this! I love it!! It does smell a lot like Fantasy, but I'm afraid to say its probably better? It also smells like xoxo mi amore. To me it's not sugared, overly sweet but more fruity, floral & tropical. It's so good! I can go through this bottle so quickly! :]

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

Cupcake heaven! I'm surprised this perfume is so good!

xsnookix

Makes my hair smell like kiwi ^.^

trenchlove1
trenchlove1

as you can tell from the notes it is a very sweet perfume
very candy like but i dont think it smells anything like fantasy
it has no powderyness or muskyness to it
just straight sweetness!
same old "celeb" scent nothing new/exotic or exciting
if u wan2 play it safe and scared to try something new and daring this is PERFECT 4 you

helloblob
helloblob

This perfume costs $59.00 in new zealand. I bought 100mL bottle. Smells alot like britney fanstasy which I also have. I like it a little better than britney although britney's perfume are of better quality. A shame about snookis bottle it is cute but quite tacky. Thought there was a real locket on the bottle until Is aw it and it is just a picture of a locket.

nush imogen
nush imogen

To reply to the question below - i bought one on Ebay for 23$ and saw a bunch on there for 29$.
About the scent, i like it a lot but it has TERRIBLE lasting power. I own maybe 10 or more celebrity perfumes and this one is by far the worst when it comes to lasting. I applied 4 heavy sprays, 15 minutes later i had to literally put my nose onto my skin to be able to smell it, 2 hours later, it was gone altogether. I'm glad it comes in a large bottle so i can spray it all over my clothes and hope that by the time i get to the show, it will still work lol
It's about as strong as Victorias Secret body mists and they should not have called it eau de perfume, nonsense.
Scent-wise it's mostly sugar, vanilla, it opens with fruit (i smell kiwi, peach and papaya for some reason) and goes away with cupcakes.
I only marked this as a night scent because i am going to use it as body mist before i go to bed.

Aspendina
Aspendina

super ugly bottle and the scent is the same as Fantasy except in Snooki I get a strong black pepper note after about 7 minutes that makes me want to sneeze but it goes away after about 30minutes or so and then its just the same as fantasy except fantasy lasts all day and this lasts a few hours.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

where can this be bought? On ebay it was selling for $61 :0

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Snooki by Nicole Polizzi is a sugary, tropical, fruity heaven! I was expecting melon or apple to be the fruity top note but was surprised to find out it was actually kiwi! Deliciously sweet with sugar. litchi, and cupcakes. Along with the kiwi the quince gives this fragrance a nice fruity kick! This scent is like a party in a bottle! Love it!

DENETTE
DENETTE

okay Honestly i am a perfume sales women. Yes Snooki Does smell like fantasy but MY HONEST say would be that the snooki smells way better hands down. it has the frutiy to it and also has the vanilla like fantasy but the brit is more spicy and the snooki is more chilled out honestly i love the snooki ( :

Belladonna_dea
Belladonna_dea

I've never smelled anything like it. My kids like it. They are 5 and 2....... for me, it smelled like a fruit salad that had sat out too long. Like almost tainted canteloupe. How do you mix kiwi notes and cupcake? Def not for me! Then again, neither is Snooki or people who think Jersey Shore is worth watching.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I was shopping with my husband and they were promoting this frag. I smelled it and WOW! is soooooo sweet from beginning to end. Definetily not for me. I had a laugh because when my husband smelled it, he described it as fruitylicious! I guess is OK for a little girl or a teenager.

sweetiepea161616

This actually smells really good! It's along the lines of Fantasy, but still quite different. HOWEVER... the bottle is the ugliest, tackiest thing I have ever seen and I wouldn't be caught dead with a bottle of this on my vanity!

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

The bottle to me looks like those impressions bottles of perfume you see at your local Dollar General store(s). It just looks cheap. I can only imagine what it smells like. Probably booze, spray tan, cigarettes, and body odor.

jazmin89
jazmin89

this perfume is not too bad. but nothing impressive at all. its sweet, somewhat fruity, but not a wow or refined scent. its ok

sebsan
sebsan

this one smells like britney spears fantasy , but maybe a bit lighter , like an eu de toilete version of fantasy :D

xsnookix

Well fist of all i used the tote as a tampon and pad bag so thats a plus but to the scent.
fruity and sweet sexy and unique its just a lush scent overall and i just dont see the resembilance between snooki and fantasy it could have longer lasting power though but this perfume is an absolount man magnet ive had tons of compliments

monkey79
monkey79

Even though it's already been said more than once, this perfume really does smell like Britney's Fantasy. It is a bit lighter however, and not as much vanilla. I really like this scent a lot. Unfortunately, it does not last very long on me...three hours tops. I typically have to reapply 2-3 times a day.

xBa2mbina
xBa2mbina

Je suis fan de Nicole, ce n'est peut-être pas une modèle dans Jersey Shore, mais cette femme je l'admire, elle sait s'habiller, se maquiller et ce coiffer ! Malgrés tout elle mérite le respect, alors pas la peine de la critiquer ou quoi que ce soit.

xsnookix

ok everybody is so mean yes i like snooki but even if i didnt know her this would still be my signiture fragrance its so lush and light its long lasting and a cute tote with it
Bottom line: dont judge a fragrance by the designer try it you just might like it x

jennloira
jennloira

"shouldn't the notes include Bacardi, sea water, latex (from condoms ha!), aqua net, and body glitter?"
hahaha LOL at ellebelle84!!
i ACTUALLY expected THOSE in her perfume, just looking at the bottle in the advert almost made me bet my hand on it...but...i admit..after having checked out the notes and compo on here, ill say i am quite impressed!
i have a love/hate thing with gourmands, as i LOOOVE to smell them straight from the bottle and onto other people yet it NEVER works with my chemistry. as an exemple, lets say i dream of wearing TM's ANGEL yet my all time number one perfume and the only one that does wonders for me is TM's COLOGNE and juices of its kind. funny eh, im attracted to the promises and bottle designs of most gourmands yet what works for me always is something i think ill hate and which bottles are more boring than anything else. anyone else with this "problem"? my bathroom counter looks very much like someone's with a passion for straight A architectural lines, none of the animal print rawr sexy victoria secret meets elizabeth taylor fanciness i secretly crave haha.
oh well...i guess ill just have to be happy smelling this one on 16 year old guidettes twisting their butts past me on their way to the strip club on sunset blvd :)

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Oh how I hate to admit this but I like this stuff! On me it's sweet but not as sweet as Fantasy and more spicy, Fantasy is one of my favorites but I think I like this stuff better. It lasts pretty well, maybe 4 hours or so, not bad on my perfume eating skin. Perfumista is having a sale and a big bottle of Snooki would only be about $40.00 I may not be able to pass that up but have to try it again just to be sure.

I do not watch the show this chickie is on (doesn't interest me) but I guess she does have good enough taste in scents.

iLoVeTHe80s87

Okay I went into Perfumania yesterday and actually smelled this. And it doesn't smell exactly like Fantasy, but very similar: mostly sweet, but not as strong as Fantasy. I dislike Fantasy, but Snooki I didn't hate. If it came in a smaller bottle and were less expensive I'd purchase it.

UPDATE: I got this for Christmas from my boyfriend and here's my experience so far: I actually LIKE it, and so does he! It definitely reminds me of BS Fantasy, but it's got a lighter, more chilled smell to it (which if you read what the notes are, one of them is "chilled lychee"). It might be a little strong at first spray, but after a few minutes when it's dry, the intensity is not as powerful (in a good way). And man does this stuff last! I'd say about 6 hours, but I wasn't doing any heavy activity (like dancing) that would make me sweat and potentially make the fragrance wear off faster. My personal recommendation would be to not spray alot in one spot on you skin; this might make it overbearing and take longer to settle down; plus, a little bit does go a long way. It's not very "grown-up" smelling, but it's fun and sweet and noticable.

caramelhunie
caramelhunie

I went into Perfumania to sniff this quickly on a sample strip. To my nose, it doesn't smell exactly like Fantasy. At first I got a strawberry scent that just knocked me over, followed by cotton candy..so this was strawberry cotton candy to me. Being that I LOVE sweet scents...I loved the way it smelled. It's going straight on my Christmas list! So after Christmas I should have a better review of it and I'll be able to tell if it's a Fantasy knockoff but on first sniff I didn't get that.

iLoVeTHe80s87

Since a few of you have mentioned its likeness to Fantasy, I looked up the notes for both and compared... and they're almost identical. Lychee, kiwi, quince, cupcake, and drift wood to name a few. I have yet to smell this, but strangely enough, I really want to.

zuiahiah99
zuiahiah99

I agree with Mandashell, I smelled this today and thought It was Fantasy. I will pass for now unless it goes on sale.

mandashell
mandashell

Just an FYI, I was out today Black Friday shopping and snuck into a Perfumania, tested this fragrance and GUESS WHAT...? :D It smells just like Britney Spears Fantasy except it is more tart and not quite as sweet. But seriously guys the resemblance is uncanny!! If there was such a thing as perfume plagiarism then Brit Brit may actually have a case. Anyway, SNooki's perfume has pretty good lasting power, about 6-8hrs. So for those of you who like Fantasy but think it is just too much then you might want to try this one. Can't stand this girl, but if I decided to buy it then I'd tell people I was wearing Britney. o.O

Anyway, I finally broke down and bought this because I do love Fantasy but it is too damn sweet so this is the perfect alternative! :) Only cost me $18 too. Thanks Ebay!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

ohkit...LMAO...that might be very torturous :o lol

Actually I've only watched the show a handfull of times or less, and out of the bunch I thought she was the cutest, I dont hate her, but I also am not interested in a perfume that she put out, unless of course that perfume tself made me want to smell it. And (as stated earlier) having the bottle look like some v.s. nightmare (s&m) style LOL , and having teenager, overly candied, sugary sweet notes in it, is not going to make me even want to smell this. Dont get me wrong if I'm out and about and see this out of curiousity I will take a sniff, but trust me, I will not be making a point of it, lol... you know,, ''curiosity killed that cat''

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

shouldn't the notes include Bacardi, sea water, latex (from condoms ha!), aqua net, and body glitter? Just thinking that might deem more appropriately fitting for someone like that. Yeesh, anyone with a name can have a perfume. I already know how this one will smell- pass.

anneymn
anneymn

Sounds so sweet! I've never watched jersey shore, but I don't care who is selling this... I just know it has a lot of notes that make me smile! I want to smell this, gourmands are my favorite.

This bottle is gaudy, lol!
reminds me of some victoria secret bottle with colorful animal print.

jade11
jade11

even if you dont like nicole, or jersey shore. dont expect her perfume to be some super sugary sweet barbie smell.
shes balanced it out with kiwi, floral notes and driftwood ect.
dont take this perfume for granted before you smell it.

Ohkit
Ohkit

I don't even want to imagine how this compote smells.But it could've been even more nauseating: just imagine if she added coconot and vanilla to that mix:))) Perfect scent for S&M fans :))

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

''sugared musk'', what ''pink cupcake'' and ''sugar'' (never mind natural sweetness from flowers and fruit), isn't enough ''sugar''? lol

Snooki by Nicole Polizzi 3.64 out of 5 based on 200 ratings and 91 user reviews

SNOOKI for WOMEN by Nicole Polizzi EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
SNOOKI for WOMEN by Nicole Polizzi EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
SNOOKI for WOMEN by Nicole Polizzi EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
SNOOKI for WOMEN by Nicole Polizzi EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ
SNOOKI for WOMEN by Nicole Polizzi SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.3 OZ BODY LOTION 3.3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.3. OZ
FragranceShop.com
Snooki Perfume by Nicole Polizzi - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Snooki Perfume by Nicole Polizzi - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Nicole Polizzi Snooki Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Nicole Polizzi Snooki Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicole Polizzi Snooki fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nicole Polizzi Snooki, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Snooki by Nicole Polizzi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Snooki by Nicole Polizzi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.