Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Snooki Couture Nicole Polizzi for women

Snooki Couture Nicole Polizzi for women
dislike

Snooki Couture Nicole Polizzi for women Pictures

Nicole Polizzi aka Snooki, star of the reality TV show Jersey Shore, launches her second fragrance in a row in November 2012 (the first one, Snooki, was released in 2011) in collaboration with HSN. New perfume is named Snooki Couture and is described as “genuine and authentic as Snooki herself - fresh and feminine with a playful sexiness.”

The fragrance opens with notes of Meyer lemon and Fuji apple blossom and leads to heart of pink honeysuckle. The base tones include cashmere wood and musk.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Lemon Apple Blossom

Honeysuckle

White Musk Cashmere Wood

Gotas de Color

Snooki Couture Fragrance Reviews

Jomoves
Jomoves

Yes, it is a light apple/citrus scent that is low on staying power but I bought it anyway. Why? Because I love the bottle! It reminds me of something that Daphne from Scooby Doo would carry in her handbag.

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Love it more than the first that Snooki did :)

bsbnsc
bsbnsc

hahaha snooki perfume. you've got to be kidding me

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

NO NO NO! I have tried this one and her other one and on my skin they are not in the slightest bit original. This one in particular I think is nasty it dosent sit on my skin well longevity is not great and there is no story that the perfume takes you on as the dry down comes through. It smells basic and cheap. That is my opinion on my skin I have never seen the programe shes on so Im not judging it from her as a person as I see many of the reviews are, its just not my thing.

neurolepsia
neurolepsia

I don't really care for Snooki and reality TV, but I tried this, bought it, and is a new every day perfume for me. Wonderful in hot weather, it's so fresh, clean, but sweet at the same time!

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

Snooki gets an A+ in pick and choosing notes to create a fabulous perfume of her own. The first spritz smells of lemon with cool water as I sprayed it in 95 degree weather I felt a sudden cool off effect. Ideal for summer time because it refreshes you on the spot the finish on your skin smells like tangy apple. I'm enjoying my new gift to myself :)

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

One of my favorite perfumes! When you first spray it on , you can mostly smell the Lemon and Apple Blossom. When it fades, you can really smell the Honeysuckle, Cashmere Wood and Musk. I love this perfume so much! Reminds me of winter.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

The lighher versionof Gotas de color.I wouldn't classify thhis as an EDP, if not as an EDT.It's citrusy and appley, and it is like a skin scent.It smells good, but perfect for tweenies and girls just starting with perfume.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

Much to my surprise, I liked her first perfume. I thought it was fun and reminded me of a strawberry smoothie, and honestly, although my absolute favorites in my collection are the complex florals, sometimes I really just want a Sunday-Funday-girly-giggly-tickle-me-silly scent.

So, based on the packaging, and based on her last scent, I picked this up blindly thinking it was also going to be fun. I pictured it as being like a lemon creamsicle dipped in strawberry sauce or maybe a lemon sour candy, but sadly, no such whimsy.

I agree with Miss Whiskers that there is almost no smell to this! I literally have to spray it under my nose to register any scent. Maybe she was going for just a "kiss" of scent, but ended up with an "air kiss" instead, who knows? I think I might keep it if it were a little stronger. It certainly has a little more to it than a lot of the ubiquitous body sprays that you smell on everyone and their grandma!

The first few minutes are a plastic neon citrus (thus, the green rose image?), but after the drydown, it's a powdery citrus that's a distant relative of the clean smelling Handi Wipes (which I buy for my kitchen BECAUSE I like that soft citrus smell). I would call this a "powdery citrus", if that even exists. It reminds me of the gorgeous and feminine chartreuse dress with all the ruffles that Prabal Garung designed for Target. It's soft and feminine and totally unexpected, just a little too light in scent for my taste.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

This perfume is actually very very nice and clean! The lemon and the apples is all that I really smell in this perfum but that's good it makes a very lovable summer perfum and I hate that everyone is judging by the name and the bottle the bottle is not the best but it's nice and snooki actually makes great quality products! 7/10

cottoncandygirl
cottoncandygirl

I already hate snooki enough, now the bottle? Yuck, so horrific! I never gave the perfume a low rating though, because I heard the perfume was good. so why not give it a try?

ohshea
ohshea

Im surprised that since this was JUST released in November, its already at Ross $19.99/100ml. Great price, but usually not a good sign for a newer 'fume. Will pick up if its still sitting there, notes sound interesting. I love lemon and apple blossom.

EyesWideLikeCherryPies
EyesWideLikeCherryPies

This is a Autumn, cool Spring days, and Winter, perfume. It's very good. I love the Apple Blossom, Lemon, Cashmere Wood, and Musk in this. I also like the bottle.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

Bond No. 9's bottles just keep looking better and better!

amy1983
amy1983

I bought this without trying it first,because I've only seen it online,and let me tell you,I am not disappointed. I find this scent comforting. This is lemony,slightly woodsy,and it smells lightly of candy. I do wish it was stronger though,it's too light. Though I like both of her perfumes,I enjoy this one a bit more.
I love the neon-green bottle,even the sprayer is green. Plus,the bottle has quite a lot of weight to it,which I like.
I don't quite get the couture part,as I don't think that Snooki has designed any clothes. It did come with a bag,which is much cuter in person. The outside of the bag is hot-pink and black zebra-striped,while the interior is neon-green like the bottle.
BTW,Did anyone else notice that the U.P.C. symbol on the side of the box is shaped like Snooki's sunglasses?

misswhiskers
misswhiskers

I purchased this perfume from HSN and as soon as I sprayed it I was disappointed. I actually really liked her first fragrance very much, and thought that her second one would be just as good (if not even better). This perfume is the lightest smelling perfume ever, I mean like there is NO scent to the perfume!! I literally spray 10-15 sprays of this perfume, and all I can smell is a very slight hint of lemon. Like there is way more scent from a cup of water with a lemon floating in it. My best friend also has this perfume, and she said that she could spray the entire bottle of perfume on herself and that you would still not be able to smell it!! I have never had a perfume or body mist that has like no scent to it (and I have tried 100+ bottles of perfume). I ordered this from HSN when Snooki was on there promoting and selling it, and the scent notes sounded like it would smell good. I have sprayed this perfume on my pulse points (neck, wrists), in my hair, on my clothes, and sprayed it on top of un-scented lotion and still you can not smell it. My cousin tested this perfume (she sprayed 8-10 sprays directly to her wrist) and said that she could smell a super light scent of "lemon cleaner" and that was only after she put her nose directly up against her wrist. This perfume was a complete waste of money, at least it came with a cute zebra print purse that I can use!

nossirbfamily
nossirbfamily

Bought this after getting the first scent that she sold on HSN last year. Loved the first scent.
Sprayed this new one on, and initially LOVED the fruity fragrance. Then started to smell the woodsie smell, and was not so in love anymore. Left it on and it got better. I now find myself wanting to put it on, because I now actually like the woodsie smell.
I usually HATE any kind of wood odor, but the fruity top note, makes it smell really good.
Much more of a mature fragrance than the first one.
Great for evening and date night!

I bought my daughter Snooki's original perfume last year for Christmas and she liked it. So, when I saw Nicole on HSN this year, I ordered it. I had to smell it and for all you naysayers, you really should try it before posting negative remarks. I sprayed some on my wrist and after it dries down, it has a nice musky & woods smell. I actually like it. As a Mom of a teenaged daughter, I don't want her leaving the house smelling like she's sprayed some dime-store perfume on her. There are many of you who do not like Snooki and that's your choice. I've never watched the Jersey Shore, so I'm not here to judge Snooki. I will give her high marks for donating money from everything she sold on HSN when she was on. That impressed me. Anyway, this perfume is not "trashy" or "ditsy" it's pretty nice.

Mysinfulgrace
Mysinfulgrace

Her 1st one is pretty good..So dont hate specially when you havent tried it yet

twillocks
twillocks

Be NICE . . . if you have not smelled DON'T trash it! If you don't like Snooki so be it but don't judge until you have sniffed!

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I don't know how people are already giving this perfume a "dislike" without having smelled/tested it! Perfume ratings should be on the smell of the perfume, and should NOT be rated until it's been given a chance. Just because you don't like the designer of the fragrance doesn't mean that you should dislike and give the perfume a low rating!!

nightcat23
nightcat23

Notes are:

Top: Meyer lemon and Fuji apple blossom
Mid: Pink honeysuckle
Base: White musk and cashmere woods

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

It's a very interesting fragrance. I may just try it because her last one was like this but turned out to be very pleasant...this one may smell really good!

Snooki Couture by Nicole Polizzi 2.82 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nicole Polizzi Snooki Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nicole Polizzi Snooki Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Snooki Couture by Nicole Polizzi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Snooki Couture by Nicole Polizzi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.