Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Nikos Nikos for men

Nikos Nikos for men
dislike

coffee

Nikos by Nikos is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Nikos was launched in 2004. Top notes are lemon and cardamom; middle notes are musk, coffee and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, oakmoss, vanilla and cedar.

Lemon Cardamom

Musk Coffee Jasmine

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Oakmoss Vanilla Cedar

BalMan

Nikos Fragrance Reviews

joe38
joe38

Absolutely sweet oriental mood ........
But not in the direction of the oud but rather the spiciness reminiscent
a visit to an eastern country ........
Nikos is very well-balanced ingredients!
Sophisticated and elegant, passionate and unique.
A right uppercut excellent coffee in it!
Slightly reminiscent of V Valentino PH mood.
Likable fragrance, but the complexity of the procurement ......
Unfortunately, the price is excessive.
Apart from this great product !!!

Úrbez larres.lardies
Úrbez larres.lardies

A sweet and deep scent that reminds a little coffee liqueur .
Like all fragrances Nikos , this fragrance is also something female by its excessive sweetness , but still more masculine than Sculpture for men.
Its smell is very night and winter .
Its duration and sillage are good and durable.
My overall rating is 7.5 / 10 .Do not like who does not like the smell of coffee with vanilla liqueur .

BYman
BYman

I don't know where to start talking about this perfume
cause i have no words for this souvenir:)
This is a very delicious sweet scent.
Don't think its especially made for the cold days cause its shines the most in springtime and (summertime)evenings and believe me you can't find a better(sweet)scent for that season. but after all i wil wear it myself in the winter even though it lacks projection cause that was the time I met Nikos and have nice memories of it.
I remeber Joop homme before reformulation and its smells almost the same.

Nikos is a unknown secret and hard to find. Im not sure if its discontinued or not but i think so. cause his popular brother Sculpture is now many years selling for nothing and i believe that one is also discontinued.
very very unique scent 10/10. for the lovers they cant find Nikos anymore i have couple similars for you:

Calvin klein euphoria intense
Gucci guilty
Joop homme
Rochas
Hanae mori edp

silentman26
silentman26

One of a kind ... warm and intriguing. Opens with fine coffee and a hint of cardamom ... joined by musk, tonka beans and sandalwood ... and then vanilla and cedar ... very well blended, warm ... and sweet but not overpowering ... The bottle ... unique. The juice ... amazing ... kudos Nikos Apostolopoulos!

perfumemory

Sugary-sweet, very warm and pleasantly spicy, — but nothing too much. Medium projection, medium longevity. I really like this scent, putting it on mostly in spring and summer. It's a shame it's discontinued, like many other great fragrances.

NebelGeîst
NebelGeîst

I liked this one and I loved to wear it in summer, so for me it is not a winters fragrance.
And I´m not the only person who thinks so. A fellow student for example, girl from Tunesia, overwhelmed me with complemets for this perfume when I had worn it one hot summer when I entered the lecture room in university.
A pitty it seems to be discontinued.. I wasn´t able to find it quite a while and now I see 30ml bottles on amazon at a price I paid for the 100ml bottles years ago..

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne makes me feel to put strawberry-coffee syrup on my skin.
It's very delicious smell. This cologne is suitable with casual wear in winter season.This cologne is good for night time.

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

Very, intriganatan perfume, beautiful bottle, and that every accident with a much more famous brother, he went to unforgettable.Now, is felt in the depths of a Sculpture but very, very small.Nikos the fiery (although Sculpture, not a kitten), they are cute but it is absolutely not a Winter type, it can absolutely be worn by the fervent the sun.I see the wooden base in the middle of the coffee and musk, very nice, with a single element does not suppress the other, so it's very meticulous, struggling a bit and syntetic's,but very pleasant, so it seems like it was some syntetic's raspberries, but of course this is vanilla with tonka bean, for example, imagine a sweet Dreamer and this fragrance, its very more, so I'm not going to say youthful but more playful, very present, and really, not even a little expensive, of course, price came to him as' the icing on the cake, so I was glad to eventually discover the Designer mild and almost all of the lobby on a blind buy, (well I tried every ), and I have not the slightest regret (just add here that I think also on AIGNER BLACK). Nikos, big, very strong, I'll even go so far as to be able to say that I prefer and the Sculpture, which of course does not mean that the Sculpture bad, but it's better Nikos!

perfumemory

I have been using this cologne since 2005. This is quite a unique scent that is sweet but not overpoweringly sweet, just on the edge. The kind of sweet I can enjoy on myself. It also has coffee among its middle notes, which I do like (that's why I also use Givenchy Very Irresistable in green bottle in the winter time) and which is not too common. Sadly, it seems to be discontinued and it's hard to find.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Ever eaten Smarties candy? Smells like that but in a masculine way. Unique frag that took me about four tries to like.

guest_Silver _ Shadow
guest_Silver _ Shadow

This is a beautiful smelling scent and definitely in my top 3. It is in the same mould as Rochas Man and Joop Homme but this one is more suble than the other two and not as sweet.

As one previous reviewer mentioned, it is very hard to find as I think it has been discontinued. I live in the UK and the only place I can buy this is on online auction sites. Tester bottles of this are available at reasonable prices on ebay.

ropname
ropname

I hear you can't find this one on the market anymore. Sad, as it's scent is rly something. It can be compared with perfumes like Thierry Mugler's A*Men and Joop! Homme.

It has a cool & elaborate drydown. It starts as citric, then at heart it sweetens & i love the jasmine note here. The base gets more woody & i easily can distinguish the sandalwood & cedar notes. In all this i can always feel a sweet vanilla scent.
I think i can consider this smell a sweetened version of sculpture for men, made for "sweet noses" :).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nikos Nikos fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nikos Nikos, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nikos by Nikos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nikos by Nikos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.