Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue Nikos for men

Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue Nikos for men
dislike

Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue was launched in 2008. Top notes are yuzu, tea and green apple; middle note is floral notes; base notes are guaiac wood, amber and musk.

Yuzu Tea Green Apple

Floral Notes

Guaiac Wood Amber Musk

Byblos Uomo 2001
Frey

Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue Fragrance Reviews

nightcutter
nightcutter

Unisex. Sweet, flowery and lemony. I bought it blind as I like the original Sculpture but wish I hadn't. It's boring and very light. This resembles Versace Time for Action and Ferrari Light Essence.

MrMookie
MrMookie

Had to write a review to warn people like me blind buying this
Not my cup of tea as a man wearing mainly mens fragrances, many unisex and sometimes womens fragrances im not that easily impressed and/or put of by a scent.
I always try,try and try to get along.

But of al mens fragrances this is not made for men at all!?
Its maybe also not even a unisex scent! to me (and others i asked) this is a 99.71% (LOL at percentage) feminine fragrance and the tea and florals riding a high pitching ozonic sour and bitter tour into a flowerfield and if i hear tea i think of TommyGirl's perfectly made and addictive fresh tea note but im missing it here... im sorry.
This is the most not manly-mans scent ever imo.

Its developing strangely as if this scent is not ready yet (like a scent that ia under construction and missing some base notes to complete it)

Bought a bottle 6 months ago thinking of a lighter version of the original (how stupid) and its still in my laptop case in the side pocket almost untouched.
That says enough.
I still smell it from time to time to ensure my opinion and maybe i need to grow to it.
I understand why women like it.

Dont buy if i you dont like feminine florals

RobbieX
RobbieX

"Fresh Blue" is the perfect name for this one. Light, fresh and clean with background floral notes. A little like Azarro Chrome. Great for summer holidays. The drydown is green with white musk. A nice summer scent!

kostas37
kostas37

fresh blue??..i don't think so..CK one copy..too flowery..too feminine.

1.5/10

kisherceg
kisherceg

Nikos Fresh Blue is a very pleasant summer scent for anyone.
It can be easily unisex with its airy, fruity, flowery aroma.
The tea note is the finest tea (with creamy undertone) I've ever smelt in an EDT.
Very-very nice :)
The bottle is also a unique masterpiece.
The only con is that so hard to find this one (now I bought 2 bottles :)

(I'm still searching for Sculpture Ocean Light.
If you know where to find online please PM me :)

guest_adel
guest_adel

about Nikos Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue fragrance. If you have more information about Nikos Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user driven classification system and you may classify Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences. User reviews of Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nikos Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nikos Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nikos Sculpture Fresh Blue by Nikos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Moschino Uomo? Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Versace Versace L'Homme Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Givenchy Pi DSQUARED² Potion Royal Black Nautica Nautica Voyage Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Davidoff Zino Davidoff DSQUARED² Potion Viktor&Rolf Antidote Yves Saint Laurent M7 Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Boucheron Jaipur Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Lalique Encre Noire