Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sculpture Delicate Fleur Nikos for women

Sculpture Delicate Fleur Nikos for women
dislike

Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Sculpture Delicate Fleur was launched in 2010. Top notes are bamboo leaf, mandarin orange and pear; middle notes are tulip and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean and musk.

Bamboo Leaf Mandarin Orange Pear

Tulip Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Musk

Fresh Essence
Fleur
L’Eau Jolie

Sculpture Delicate Fleur Fragrance Reviews

Just ordinary flower scent. Not good and not bad.

joliecat
joliecat

On my skin, Delicate Fleur is a fresh, clean, cool, very smooth scent. Nothing sharp or soapy here at all.

Natural smelling ripe pear and green bamboo are dominant, with little puffy bursts of lily of the valley and tulips appearing as my skin warms up.

The musk here is white musk, soft and clean. Tonka is light, providing a smoothness, and a touch of sandalwood adds an uplifting soft woody under tone. I don't get much of the mandarin, since it seems to be a slight note and well blended into this mix.

Sillage is moderate, and longevity is fantastic, easily more than 12 hours.

This scent is very pleasing, clean, refreshing, soothing, non-offensive, yet it remains noticeable. For me, it's a winner for Spring and hot Summer days.

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

This is a delicate, lovely, cool, laundry clean + (minor) fruity fragrance. To me it's very upfront JLo Glow + a background note of watery-fruit (pear?). I like JLo Glow and this one also, in fact I like this one better because it's slightly more complex, a little smoother and more refined. The fruitiness is definitely NOT sugary or sweet like in many celebrity fragrances, and it is not the main business of this scent.

I've only been wearing it for 2 hours and it's still very noticeable, so I'm guessing sillage and longevity are going to be good on me.

I would wear this in Spring or Summer because of the cool-and-clean vibe, which is especially nice if you live in a hot climate. This was a bargain for me at less than $12 AUD for 30ml. I'm guessing that means it's being discontinued? Not sure about that but if you like this style of perfume snap it up today.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

This smells like shampoo to me. Nevertheless the kind of shampoo that makes people ask you what perfume you have on before telling them it's just shampoo.
It's a lovely combination of fruity and floral, very feminine - not going to offend ANYONE. I would compare this to J'adore on a small scale.
Definitely worth it for the price (paid $12 AUD for 30ml).

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

This was a blind buy for me (£4.99 for 30ml EDT, how could I resist?!), but I was very pleasantly surprised. It's a lovely gentle fragrance, and a delicate floral. There is really very little sweetness or fruitiness-its all crisp floral. The sandalwood and musk gives it some robustness, but its not a complicated fragrance. I think it would be perfect for warm summer days-there's no cloying sweetness or fruit, its not a 'sticky' sort of fragrance, just light and refreshing. The bottle is lovely too-very architectural.

alicepolice
alicepolice

Mmmmh, this is what I was looking for in a floral perfume. I hate it when almost every floral is ruined with fruitiness; I like my florals crisp and clean, preferably with a hint of woodiness. You know, like real flowers on the roadside, blooming in a wild, northern forest.

This is such a simple, clean scent and it doesn't evoke anything special, yet I found something like this rather hard to find. This is definitely for those who like floral scents to actually smell like flowers. Ok, it has a tiny bit of sweetness, but the woodiness quickly rules it out, so I certainly don't mind.

Love, love, love this one!

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

this is such an evocative bottle which truly mirrors the bamboo shoots and tulip stems. the delicate bottle with gentle curves against the straight wings off the lid is both whimsical and pleasing. I have put this on my want list just to see if the bottle impression and perfume match what I conjure up as the smell. would be something very different for me, i think

olga1780

Delicate Fleur turned out to be an adorable fragrance!
It is exactly what the name says: delicate, refreshing, like a breath of spring wind. It is not at all linear, the notes unfold beautifully with an hour. The sillage and longevity are outstanding for such a subtle perfume: still strong after 4 hours. The Lovely futuristic bottle is a bonus! It's not a masterpiece but definitely a great fragrance for hot summer days!

olga1780

I was so inspired by the original Sculpture that I blindly ordered this one. Will write a review soon.

sweefa
sweefa

It's an airy flower scent, crisp and mild, not sweet. I couldn't identify the listed notes but would swear there is some soapy rose in it. Has a well behaved and clean character. Not very original or enchanting, nothing special, just clean. But longevity is good. Easy to wear and good for springtime. If you throw away the lid the bottle is less ugly ;)
I have tried this several times but did not feel the need to buy it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nikos Sculpture Delicate Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sculpture Delicate Fleur by Nikos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.