Designers » N-Q » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Sculpture pour Homme Nikos for men

Sculpture pour Homme Nikos for men
dislike

I have it: 423 I had it: 186 I want it: 205 My signature: 10

Sculpture pour Homme Nikos for men Pictures Sculpture pour Homme Nikos for men Pictures

After Sculpture for women, Nikos launched Sculpture pour Homme, a fragrance for men. The perfume is quite unusual, just like the version for women, and it is really difficult to sort it into one category. The fragrance is very sensual, with a scent of light, moderate sweetness, fresh opening and an aromatic heart. The top notes contain bergamot, lemon, mandarin and orange blossom. The heart encompasses cedar, balmy notes of Tonka bean, ambergris and benzoin. Its bottle is shaped like a sail, in accordance with the designer’s idea. The fragrance is aimed at reminding you of Mediterranean wind and a slow seaside walk and was created in 1995.

Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Bergamot Lemon

Amyris Homme

Sculpture pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

Got this one for less than $20 shipped to the door. Let me say that this is a nice scent. Actaully for the price very nice. I think if this was in mass production in retail stores it would be a constant seller. It is a creamy citrus/Tonka combo with decent longevity and projection. For the price it is a no brainer.

mirul
mirul

Im surprised, this cologne is so cheap but the juice are superb in quality. This cologne produce by coty just like ck, katy perry and others. No wonder it is good.

adel01
adel01

i like the fragrance but after 30 min it fades away, and we smell nothing, again it isn't a bad blind buy but as i read the comments here i expeted a lot more

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

WOW!! I am so glad I bought this fragrance. It is absolutely delicious and has summer written all over it. The moment I sprayed it on my wrist I was reminded of sunny, hot days like the ones we have here in Miami. I love citrus and herbal scents because they project well with the heat here in South Florida. The orange here is heavenly. I will be wearing this fragrance a lot this summer. I am surprised I did not discover it earlier. Thanks to Fragantica, I did!

wbissar
wbissar

Wow :) Just wow :) I don't understand how come this frag has been around since 1995 without me knowing about it. Absolutely niche quality and wonderful smell. It smells very close to 24 but this one is softer and more wearable. It is also more summer friendly although I wouldn't call it a summer fragrance. It is very versatile and definitely a complement getter.

A must buy!!

vikasbahar
vikasbahar

Any one who has used Relation by Rasasi would know that this perfume is similar to that except for the fact that Relation is a bit more stronger than this perfume.

Having said this, I have been using Relation for more than 6 years and absolutly love it, this was the only fragrance of which i used to get the bottles in bulk and having moved to USA recently i was searching for Relation but luckily i found Sclupture.

This is a wonderful fragrance and a blind buy for anyone.

Girls love it and so do the guys, i have received many compliments from both the genders on this. Also i have noticed it when ever this perfume comes in touch with water ( not sweat) it turns amazing.

A must buy....

Tyrel
Tyrel

The orange scent in this is quite glorious. It could have been even greater if it was just a little less sweet. Great scent for a great price though

burgundyaltima

Wore this around my lady and she asked if I was wearing women perfume...she didn't say it was bad just thought it was feminine...
To me..This stuff smells like a male version of Thierry mugger alien...don't care for the opening but love the dry down..i only recieved ONE compliment with this one..once this bottle is finished I don't think i will repurchase...

Kokomander
Kokomander

What can I say.. You almost can't go wrong with this one, this has been my signature scent for like 4 years now, it is too similar to 24, in my opinion i feel like the only difference is that 24 is a winter fragrance while this is a summer one. the more this fragrance is on your skin the better it smells, dont get me wrong, the opening is VERY beautiful too. But the dry down is INCREDIBLE, the more this is on your skin, the more people don't want this to stop projecting, literally!
Longevity .. stays at least 8 hours on my skin sometimes it gives me a good 14 solid hours. so that's pretty great for a fresh summer scent!
projection 4 solid hours (but it's ALWAYS projecting, but not like how perfectly it projects in the first 4 hours.)
overall scent = 9/10
it's pretty cheap (the price) and REALLY underrated!
and trust me if you wear this, you'll get endless of compliments.

mahjong
mahjong

This fragrance is sweet, floral, but still manly. I really loved the scent, it was refreshing and i felt powerful and confident using it. It is easy to love it, and the flowery sweet scent made me feel like walking on a big field full of flowers - life, love and spring everywhere.

It is a really warm scent, so i guess it is better for spring/summer. Good for day and night.

Sillage and longevity is moderate on my skin. I recommend it to everybody as the price is great for such a good perfume.

mdalankford
mdalankford

A slightly sweet citrus - vanilla - floral with a faint cedar base. Absolutely LOVE this one. I'm not much of a "sweet" cologne for men kinda guy, but this has won me over. Sculpture has become my favorite summer juice and I receive compliments on this frequently.

Laurdess
Laurdess

There should be no difference in tester/orig. Scents. The bottles are the only thing different.

papito28
papito28

I have 2 bottle reserve of this juicy its amazing and just 20 euro.

This is a kind of underrated fragrance that can surprise you.

@andronicos

Thank you very much. I might order a regular bottle then to compare it. It's cheap anyway (price, not smell) :)

@nonsense

I'm sure that is an original and I'm almost at the end of my 3rd bottle. Even though the tester smells a little bit better, the bottle that is for sale is still a very beautiful perfume.

@andronicos

I've only smelled tester and I own one, so I can't make a comparison. You may have the fake copy of a fragrance. Are you sure it is original one? Or it may be an old bottle. I'm asking because I'm almost at the end of my bottle and would like to replace it with another one. So if you are sure that one you have is original bottle, I would order another tester bottle for myself. :)

@nonsense

When I go to a store and spray Sculpture it smells slightly different from the bottle I have (it's the third one that I own), especially at the beginning.

@andronicos

Would you please be so kind to explain what do you mean by that?

andronicos

I don't understand why the tester is better than the actual perfume!

masak389
masak389

In respose to Burgundyaltima:

Try to test Nightflight from Joop. For my nose both share the same beautiful drydown. Try it before. Maybe you have to make a big effort to find a tester since it is discontinued for a long time. Good Luck.

burgundyaltima

can anyone suggest a fragrance that smells like the dry down to nikos sculpture but from beginning to end?

reinhard5490
reinhard5490

thanks to nikosculpture who makes me very curious to try this Nikos Sculpture, and I'm surprised in a good way.

a fragrance that opened with citrusy (but also something that I can't really figure out, almost soapy? - it might be the neroli) and quickly settles down into a sweet creamy florals after half-an-hour or so - accompanied with noticeable benzoin and vanilla. I can detect the rose quite clearly, and they do it nicely, it didn't turn sour like most roses on my skin. Its easily likeable fragrance but, in my opinion its not a safe fragrance, its leaning too much into soft citrusy-floral especially in the earlier stages of wearing and should the wearer dislike citrus-floral, they might find it offensive (like I do)

This do share some similarities with Dunhill Desire Blue, but when Desire Blue have tea-like characteristics, Nikos offers creamy-lime squash. A must try for summer-oriented fragrances aficionados

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

I had sampled this perfume once a few months ago and managed to confused me totaly.
I got an overdose of citric notes at the beggining that tingled my nose and this was a reason to cause me sneeze,except of that if i remember well i did not find it manly scent in general maybe due to the floral notes.
I see many positive reviews here that make me to give it a try one more time in spring seazon so i can't put my finger on to like or dislike in a rush.
Nikos is respectable fashion designer here in Greece who managed to expand his popularity worldwide.
For those that find similarities with minotaure by P.Picasso i believe that mino has not so harsh citic notes and it has a pleasantly sweetness that is very accaptable,also is more well crafted in general BUT when i refer to minotaure i speak about the vintage perfume that i used to wear many years ago and not for the new formulation version that i have not smelled it and reviewers here find it worse.

I got an overdose of citric notes at the beggining that tingled my nose and brought me sneezing,except of that if i remember well i did not find it manly scent in general.
For those that find similarities with minotaure by P.Picasso i believe that mino has not so harsh citic notes and it is more well crafted in general BUT when i refer to minotaure i speak about the vintage perfume that i used many years ago and not for the new formulation version that i have not smelled it and reviewers here find it worse.

Javy_Medz
Javy_Medz

Kanak is completely right. Nikos Sculpture is basically Versace Dreamer, or vise versa. Serves no purpose in my collection since I already have Dreamer but it's good nonetheless. I feel like the pungent floral sharpness in the opening of Dreamer is that of Sculpture yet Sculpture keeps the floral sharpness for a while. If you are one of the people that have issues with longevity that's expected with Sculpture, buy Dreamer. But this bottle has an incredible atomizer. The best and most user friendly I've put my hands on. Some atomizers make it incredible hard to aim at different spots, but maybe it's just me. :P

kanak
kanak

I am kind of surprised that nobody seems to have mentioned it but sculpture is basically Versace Dreamer without the tobacco note. take a look at the notes of both and see. I actually did a side by side test and sculpture does a great job by removing the tobacco and lavender and adding a nice citrus and some floral notes making it an altogether more pleasant fragrance. I liked the dry down of dreamer but sculpture is great all the way through. it has fantastic projection for the first 2-3 hours and then settles down but is always there, enveloping you in a nice aromatic cocoon for 8 hours plus. I've only been wearing it for a couple of days now and will probably have to live with it a bit more for final impressions. I am not going into the scent progression of notes as others have already done great jobs here. suffice to say, for the price,this is a very, very good fragrance. if you like sweet, citrus aromatics, you should give this a chance. 8/10

EDIT If you cannot find this, get Desire Blue by Dunhill. They are very similar although Sculpture has better longevity on me.

taimoorirfan
taimoorirfan

Nice smell its much like dunhill desire red if u ask me than blue... good longetivity...im a heavy smoker in a humid country n i sweat a lot even then, 5-6 sprays on skin lasts me abt 4-6 hours...pretty nice worth the money spent.....moderate longetivity n moderate sillage in my opinion...its cirtrusy, spicy, there is a pinch of tonka bean n i think jasminee but do try before buyin 2 be sure u like it....

pingui
pingui

This is a very well balanced fresh and aromatic fragrance, with deeper more masculine florals like lavender, geranium and rose. It has a sweet background that reminds me of molasses that merges the fresh citrus, floral and aromatic components. This is a really unique fragrance for men, yet I could also see some women who could pull this off as well.

This fragrance could be seen as having a personality disorder, but somehow it manages to be an original while taking the best from many genres of fragrances successfully. I would say this is an all-purpose every day scent, without being boring. I believe it has something to offer everyone if given the chance.

Joeri

@CapoKipfilet: thanks, I'll check it out

CapoKipfilet
CapoKipfilet

Definitely not too flowery or too feminine in my opinion :)

I also did a blind-buy on this since I could buy 100ml for only 18 euro's. I don't regret my choice!

The scent is really good. If I had to describe it in one word: FRESH!

It's hard to describe a smell, but I'll try : This fragrance has a scent which is perfect for the first nice sunny day in spring. The moment when it's still not that hot outside, but the winter is over and it's only getting better. When you put your winter coat and your sweaters in the closet and start wearing t-shirts again,, right at that moment this fragrance is at it's best.
However... in the winter it also smells very good :)

The sillage and the longetivity are both perfect. Not too much, but just good.
I'm 19 yo, this fregrance is great for young people, but it would also be good for middle aged men. For older men this fragrance is too 'fresh' I think.

Joeri

I'm thinking of blind buying this fragrance. I hope it is not too flowery or too feminine. In that case, I would definitely put it aside or give it away. I made this mistake once with Van Gils Tendenza. Luckily, that one came very cheap. So, could anyone please enlighten me about the Nikos? Thanks, J

lovetribe

bipolar perfume...it departs a lot of citrus...then it evolves him among to seem body kouros for the notes of benzoino and then a very good sweet it becomes.
I suit for all the seasons....longevity and sillage the descrivaròs then better.for now in good 7/10!

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

a very good frag. if you feel its initial notes too sharp please be patient . give it 40min and wahla ,, you get a very sophisticated , deep and smooth scent on you with a very dominant amber notes. also staying power is not bad. projection in medium.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Nikos Apostolopoulos is a Greek designer, little known by the masses, but with some fragrances produced by Coty. Sculpture Pour Homme is a fragrance very praised by those who know it and, at the same time, is not famous, which guarantees a certain exclusivity. Launched in 1995, has notes of bergamot, orange blossom and coriander on top; rich notes of cedar and a hint of geranium, in the heart and, in its base, vanilla, ambrette seeds (also known as musk seeds) and tonka bean.

The cologne has a bipolar characteristic, because presents 2 very distinct facets: looks like a refreshing scent, once applied on the skin and, with its evolution, shows itself as a creamy scent, with comforting aspect, typical of the vanilla scents. But there is something a little bit synthetic in it, it is important to note.

The feeling that I have when I wear this cologne is to be in a coastal region, enjoying the sun in the morning and going to the local points at night. It's that feeling of being burnt out on the beach, with the hot body, but feeling a slight chill when the sea breeze touches the skin. It is the typical sensation of those who spent holidays in Buzios or Angra dos Reis, for example.

And it was exactly this feeling, which spurred the creation of this fragrance: a walk near the sea, feeling the breeze of the Mediterranean.
I've read many comparisons about this fragrance and it's really hard to agree with all. But one of them quoted a certain resemblance to the Hanae Mori and I agree that, in certain aspect, in unique moments of distraction, some nuances remember the basis of HM.

This cologne is very easy to please, especially women who, for the most part, just like men wearing refreshing scents.
Sculpture has this ease of use between the discreet and engaging, with very low projection and excellent lasting. I like it a lot!

andronicos

I wear Sculpture when I go to the beach. When I get into the water it's combined with it's scent and smells so great!

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

Horrible mix of Lemon and Tonka. Pungy sweet and does not make sense at all as a composition.

I'm a fan of other scents that have similar compositions, but this one just does it all wrong.

Projection is average.

Longevity is weak.

FAIL

Ale
Ale

Very similar to Paloma Picasso "Minotaure".It's very sweet, with predominant notes of lemon and orange blossom. Longevity is weak on my skin. If you like sweet citrusy fragrances, this one is the right choice for you.

burgundyaltima

Blind buy approved! ..very unisex ..top notes masculine almost identical to Chanel Edition Blanche but that only last for a few minutes. After that follows a lovely dry down of florals and sweet lemons smelling almost identical to Theirry Mugler Alien perfume!!

st3fan.iacob
st3fan.iacob

A good fragrance.Despite the fact that it's a cheap one,it doesn't smells cheap,from my point of view.Fresh,clean scent,reminds me of my hollidays spent in Creta.It's definetly worth trying!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

On me this is sickeningly sweet, or, to be precise, a rather cloying citrus/sweet note. It's unique, I'll give it that. I have yet to smell anything quite like it. But it's not for me at all.

When I offered my wrist, my wife made a stink face.

andronicos

And, by the way, it's made in France.

freddinos
freddinos

For anyone interested in a few basic details on this brand, Nikos Apostolopoulos is a Greek designer who lives in Germany! His name couldn't be more Greek and us who know it just laugh when someone says he's German (no offense intented), as also are his logo and inspiration! Vive la Grece;)

andronicos

Nikos Apostolopoulos is Greek, therefore his perfume is greek. Like Burberry perfumes are made in France but the brand it's still British.

lovetribe

where can i try in turin(italy)?

petranfx
petranfx

A greek fashion try.And i think its a decent try

djuzz.becuzz

Oh you guys.... relax... :)
We are all free to have our opinions about fragrances and their marketings as well as our expectations about it!
I would like to grab this opportunity to brag about this scent once more ^^ That for me this actually really is a GEM, I love every bit about Sculpture and it will most likely be in my rotation for the rest of my life... yes, I love it that much!
And another great thing about it, is that it can be found very cheap here in Holland... Excellent quality for a very good price!
Big thumbs up!! Too bad I only have 2 thumbs, lol... it deserves many more :D

Ali76
Ali76

Hats off to the Marketing Dept. of Nikos for creating such a hype for such an ordinary product. If anyone has ever used Chastity by Rasasi (another one that lacks character and depth), to my nose Sculpture is just an intense version of it.
Yes, it's a fresh day time casual wear in summer but surely not a gem. I am disappointed primarily due to high expectations that the hype created in my mind.
5 out of 10 (consider me benevolent)

Greg1965
Greg1965

I bought this because it was on sale :-)
I was still looking for a spring - summer scent. This is just that. A nice cool fresh scent.

Manolete
Manolete

This is great. It has that recognizable "90's sweetness" (think Roma, Minotaure). Last until you bath. Ladies love it.

Jwaks
Jwaks

For the price, Sculpture is incredible! A crowd pleaser, for sure. It opens with genle florals, piquant lemon and a small hint of vanilla sugar and dries down to a sugary sweet tonka bean base with a touch of benzoin. It's a unisex scent that may smell best on a woman yet would smell damn good on a man.

Score 7/10

tinkmoi
tinkmoi

wow.. I had tested Very Valentino earlier.. a bit too sweet on me.. but then BAM! Sculpture Homme this afternoon.
It is really a great scent: can't wait to try on my man, but love this on myself ( woman aged over 25) ..such a start of fresh, cold citrus, cedar and spice mix... changing to a fresh floral aroma and very quickly to a devine 'tobacco' smoky warm wood benzoin?

The balance of the citrus, spice, balms and floral woods is perfect and I adore the movement from cold to warm.... mmm sexy
--------------------------------
Also tested on man this evening..he really likes this and gets less citrus, more floral and some juicyfruity note that I cannot pinpoint.. he thinks it smells like Hypnose on him.. I passed that one to him (female version) because I couldn't do the fruityfloral in it, but he is not getting my Sculpture!

Garelli1970
Garelli1970

It's líke Cool Water without the certain something, like some stale licorice. Disappointing. Can't understand the hype.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

My goodness, why did it take me so long to blind-buy this fragrance. Being in my late twenties, with an affinity for sweeter fragrances, I just figured this would be an older, dated fragrance that would not be a hit to my nostrils. Boy was I wrong. On the initial spray, the citruses included in this fragrance do an excellent job combining elements of fresh, sweet, and tart... I have seen too many fragrances only concentrate on one, not all 3. The citruses remain present throughout, but the floral mid begins to soften the fragrance. This phase is so sensual and fresh - I am blown away at how modern this fragrance smells. And just when I didnt think it could get any better, that finger licking vanilla aroma created by the amber, tonka, and benzoin. It is not sickly sweet, not headache inducing, not cavity creating... it's just right. It becomes a bit powdery, but i see musk is not listed. The fragrance this reminds me of in my collection is Thallium, but it's a much more complex Thallium. It's also much more fresh and interesting... and I'm a fan of Thallium. It's also similar to Dunhill Blue which I've smelled in the mall, but Sculpture offers so much more. Please, if you're hesitant because of its creation date and lack of popularity outside of online reviews, I'm telling you to drop the fear. This fragrance is amazing, had to throw it in my top 5. Good longevity (8 hours), good projection (3 - 4 hours), excellent year round fragrance for all ages. Oh and for those that are quite new to this fragrance thing, when buying fragrances (especially when having them shipped to you), you must give the fragrance several wearings before finalizing your decision. When I first received this fragrance, my initial impression was that the notes were all jumbled together... it was not very pleasing and i couldnt break down the different phases. After a couple of wearings, I began to familiarize myself with the fragrance and the notes/fragrance began to settle from the abuse it probably received from shipping.

gd15329
gd15329

I finally got my own bottle of this one.
This is a GREAT fragrance BUT nothing I haven't smell before... it reminds me
Le Male Jean Paul Gaultier for men + Javari The Body Shop for men
in a better version of both.

It will DEFINITELY PLEASE YOUR NOSE (like many other sweet floral frags will do) but it's not very masculine though it has a feminine vibe like DHI (or DH)

The dry down is very good too.

--GD 19/3/2013

Theodor Buckland
Theodor Buckland

This was the first one i blind bought because of the great reviews and the extremely low price. First i was very disappointed because it smelled too synthetic, too floral, too much like a womens scent to me. Now givin it again a try for about a year, i actually like it. This is a very versatile frag as it is very fresh and carries a warm base with it. But to be honest, this (great) scent is still too floral for me and therefore misses masculinity. I will give it to my girl, I'm sure that this smells amazing on her. Nevertheless this scent has the potential to be a timeless classic.
If you're a man and you don't get disturbed or even like floral notes, then give this a try. If you like "Fleur du male" then you have to have this.
Score: 9/10 because it is more feminine then masculine.

djuzz.becuzz

I just received this in the mail after blind purchasing according to the recommendations I received for 'male fragrances suitable for women'. I was really tempted to try out some male fragrance, because I often find them to last longer with more projection than female fragrances.
Mmmmmmm... I really like this one!! Perfect for spring! Opens with a burst of citrus/aquatic freshness after which it settles to embrace you with a mellow, slightly sweet, woodsy touch created by the cedar/tonka/benzoin notes, while it maintains it's initial freshness...
I'm a young woman, but will wear this with pleasure!

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne is daytime casual scent for Spring season & this is powdery cologne. This cologne is similar with Desire for men by Alfred Dunhill.
Although Nikos is minor brand but quality is very nice.

steve0580
steve0580

First, I have to completely disagree with the comment that this is an exact match of 24 gold by ScentStory.

This is nothing like 24 gold and there is a VERY distinct difference. 24 Gold is very sweet. The initial spray and the dry down is a honey - brown sugar - light powder.

Sculpture is unique. I've never smelled anything quite like it before. It's very much like the ingredient list says. They don't seem to make another accord combined.

It's fresh and aromatic with a bit of citrus. It's not a favorite and I wouldn't re-order it.

Martinello

I've used it a couple times more and now I like it.
I even have the confidence to wear to the office.

Bottomline for me, never judge on first scent.

This is a good one.

winniekinger
winniekinger

Inspite of being a girl, i wear it sometimes... don't ask me why... :) i Love smelling it on my guy too...but not as much as on myself...
It's so teasing.... like u get a whiff....and then it disappears calling u to find it...ppl have also been curious when i wear it... they love it... both the men and the women..
Wear it if u wanna tease them away! :D

Martinello

I have tried it a few times more now and I'm starting to like it. I think I was blown away by the citrus in the top notes at first. After a while it gets better. I'm going to keep it for summer nights.

Vincheng

Why Martinello ? this parfume is fantastic!!!

Martinello

Bought it blindly based on all the good reviews.
Yesterday I tried it for the first time and was disgusted by it. I literally got sick. After about 40 minutes I scrubbed it off. Do I have a bad bottle or should I give it another go. I think I'm going to offer it to my dad or something.

kamiseta24
kamiseta24

I'm a woman and I can say this smells sooooo damn sexy on a man. I smelled citrus in the opening but not kind that you would find in most perfumes with citrus.
Then...It turned out to be an unique warm sugary smell. One of the best!. I could not stop myself from sinffing my man everytime he wore this

Vincheng

Hello, I'm from Italy! it's a wonderful parfume ... it reminds me Burberry Classic and Hugo Boss Bottled. Sweet, fresh and sexy!

gert1980
gert1980

good smell
long lasting 10hrs on my skin

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

nice scent, warm and sweet. bit synthetic. opens fresh with the lemon, it turns quickly in a warm sugary (benzoin/tonka bean . for me a daytime fall/winter scent. the orange blossom, mandarin tickles through the scent. i get a bit of cerutti black, but this is fresher.
give it a 8.5

masterroshi
masterroshi

if you want your girlfriend happy, jaust wear sculpture..

badege
badege

Awsome ......the best men perfume..

MrMookie
MrMookie

Holy smell-aroni! this scent was a hidden and ignored gem for years for me!

I always thought on the scent from drugstore spritzes in the air ..well its nice but its very common and aquatic and will not stay on skin so i ignored it for years and years.

How I was wrong!
This scent is in my opinion one of the most sexiest and mesmerizing scents on the shelves till date!
Just bought myself a second bottle (big one)
I was wearing it for many occasions lately (picks out nikos from my 100+ perfume shelf)saw its liquid level getting down and down in a quick tempo and hated the fact i will run without soon.
The cherry on the pie is that it will give you compliments of women and men over and over and over again.
Truly unbelievable!
This scent is a captivated moment of the mediterranean ways of live.
Its fresh,unique but warm and cozy in a balanced mix of benzoin,amber and tonka bean in the base with nice orange blossom and citrus on top but you wont have to wait! the base shimmers through right from start in a few minutes after! its sweet but not too sweet. Its sillage is out of this world and the longevity is good either!!
Its well behaved. Its jawdropping for women.
Be sure you put on enough (6-8 sprays on chest and neck) and if you want a wow effect make yourself a decant and put it on in the middle of the night if its starts to getting closer to the skin.
Triple A class scent especially for summernights.
Will give your partner romantic vibes down the spine for sure.

Ps : Diesel Plus Plus smell-a-like? Nope.. not even close sorry.

Kostas_Minimal
Kostas_Minimal

Awsome awsome smell.Really sexy and how a proper man should smell.
Overall smell 8.5/10

alowyshir
alowyshir

well well nikos this perfume not too many know about its effect .. cheap ..longevity ..sexy ..i have tried it for 5 years now ..never will change it will always in my collection .. you will never gone wrong with it ......

fleurdelinne
fleurdelinne

I can say only one thing: This smell turns me on....

micrtin
micrtin

I blind bought based on all the positive reviews and I got to say, this is an awesome fragrance. I admit I find it very similar to The Dreamer, in overall smell and "purpose" as they are both romantic, enigmatic fragrances. I don't know what the common note is, sometimes these notes to describe don't really help and rather confuse further. But to the only thing I can think of is licorice, but not black licorice... maybe anice but its smooth. On some tries I could barely tell the difference between the two. but this one I would say is bit more icy, a bit more aquatic maybe than dreamer.
Overall this works well in summer, for me it lasts all day without problems. Its strong on my skin but in a good way.
For me it beats a lot of the "different" summer fragrances I have been trying out lately ( ex Perry Ellis 360, Ice Men, Mont Blanc Indiv. ) to me it has it all, a touch of sweetness, smoky, striking but not overbearing in high heat
10/10 especially for the price!

mirda
mirda

I would say that girls love this scent more than us men, but that's my opinion. It is really unique summer fragrance. After the opening, it is really nice and smooth. Unfortunately, it lacks lasting power and projection on my skin. What a shame coz it's a really great fragrance and is better that most other more expensive scents of that genre. I recommend wearing it if you're cuddling with your girl in front of TV (careful on the trigger) or for wearing it indoors. It's a little weak for outdoor use (at least on my skin). Overall; great, unique, discrete, delicate scent that is worth its price and which women love! Blind-buy worthy!

Ouch!
Ouch!

I read alot of good things about this. I blind bought it because I thought itigjt be something different.. Tr stunning bottle drew me in further. The bottle literally is like a sculpture. Now... While I think it's kinda cool, it just isn't different enough for me. Imma gender bender when it comes to scent and because I like alot of women's scents I look for something MORE in my men's scents. This is a somewhat fresh somewhat spicy scent with a big sexy bang! It still isn't my kinda guy scent. Certain guys would make this amazing. It feels like a cousin scent of cool water by davidoff. Same fresh watery vibe but with more spice and slightly drier. I've given this to my partner who adores cool water it will suit him much more.

darkoosan
darkoosan

After sometime the scent become exactly like versace dreamer

LANIER
LANIER

White sails on white caps of the coast of Santorini, sun kissed bodies on the beach and high above the white villas hug the rim of the sleeping volcano. Sculpture Pour Homme by Nikos is an escape to the Greek islands captured in this wonderful and imaginative flacon.

It is sharp on the opening notes like a salty spray of the Aegean Sea on hot skin. These notes of bergamot, lemon, mandarin and orange blossom are stunningly blended but what follows is the real treat. The mythic blends of Jasmine, Rose, Germanium and Lilly of the Valley form the heart and soul of this fragrance. These blend over time into the dry down of tonka bean, amber and cedar. This dry down trails slowly away leaving a warm summer glow like Helios setting in the western sea. Lovely.

Extremely sophisticated and unusual this very continental scent is a real find. Sculpture is a little dangerous and daring and so worth the try if you have the spirit to sail away with it.
Five gold stars *****

***Fellas, do not over spay as it will be overwhelming. Like fine wine this fragrance is best savored in small doses, one wrist, ear, collar bone at most. Remember with most scents, less is more.****

yacoco
yacoco

unique great for summer fresh 9/10

andronicos

Apart from "Blue Breeze" and "Fresh Blue", there is also "Ocean Light" and "Morning Feel".

Ocean Light:

Top Notes - bergamot, coriander, orange blossom
Middle Notes - cedar
Base Notes - sandalwood, iris, tonka bean, vanilla

andronicos

It could be the male alien.

ZELJO
ZELJO

wonderful, unique,long lasting, special, fresh and glamurous at the same time

Barolo
Barolo

It's very likeable, while being lovable is a whole different story.

Almost blow for blow the same scent as Dunhill Desire Blue...this one might be a bit stronger, so if it was called, Dunhill Desire Blue Intense it would not have shocked me.

andronicos

At the drydown it's similar to Versace's Bright Crystal.

beautee

In my final analyze of this scent. Bought this blindly because of the seemingly rather large accolades attributed to this scent coming from this site from customers who appear to have picked this scent as their signature fragrance after having sifted through thousands of fragrances that they've collected over the years. Its reputed attributes of sweetness and white floral made me decide that I could try wearing it myself although its predominantly marketed at the male market. I tried this on myself but unfortunately it didn't work with my body chemistry. Fortunately I decided to risk it and gave it to my Lover as a present hoping that it would smell better on him than on me. Wow-did it ever. He was very pleased with this scent. What's so nice about it is that this scent is not commonly available in most retails stores in my area so not everyone is wearing it.

beautee

I bought this bottle blindly due to the reviews I thought I must give this ago. Its early stages yet. I definitely think a woman could wear this scent but I want to try it out on my boyfriend first before giving my overall impression. I'll post back here soon.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A long lasting, dual-dimensional scent, which starts of all macho, then ends up all cute and cuddly...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2 mins, old skool, slightly dated..

2 mins - 4 hours - approx 2 foot of good projection. The 1st dimension is all Italian stallion and 80% like Versace the Dreamer, yet there is at the same time the start of the 2nd dimension which blends a soft twist (20%), like a gentle undercoat, which masks the Dreamer and gives the scent its own personality. Yet this still feels like a basic scent..

4 hours - 7 hours - 2 inch projection. The 2nd dimension comes more and more to the fore..

7 hours - 16 hours - Very long lasting and with 1 inch projection which is rare. The macho male in the 1st dimension has been 80% replaced by the 2nd dimension - a more subtle, soft and alluring perfume... yet the macho hangs around - approx 20% - to remind the wearer that this soft stuff remains true to its masculinity - This is the best bit and the scent feels much more complex now and very nice

The opening attracts its partner,.. wheras the drydown makes them fall in love with you..

Good

octobersun
octobersun

Sweet citrus opening, then lovely floral aromatic smell. It is fresh, warm, sweet and really long lasting. There is nothing synthetic about this, smells very natural and brings good vibrations.I think this is wonderful spring and summer fragrance, but also suitable for any day when we need extra positive energy... Brightened my day instantly.
I bought it for my husband and he loves it. But, it is so beautiful that I think everybody should wear it... Me too :)

Aromas
Aromas

Lovely Unique, very strange and kind of magical aroma.

andronicos

It smells vanilla at the drydown even if it isn't listed on the ingredients.

andronicos

I bought it today and it smells perfect. It's an unusual perfume and its scent is fine.

tomerits
tomerits

a very good smell.reminding me "minotaure"by paloma picasso.very nice in winter time,imho one of the best sweet scents ever made .i love it.
my rank 4/5.

marioslg3
marioslg3

It is a very unique sweet/flowery fragrance. it is so nice and so well complimented. i was impressed by the refined smell. great for signature scent and you can no go wrong with that. give it a try. is from a greek designer but better than most of the other fragrance designers out there.

andronicos

Unique and perfect!!!! I want it so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bp
bp

Cool and unique.
It is a truly remarkable scent at all levels.
Excellent as a signature scent.
I approve.
Nothing innovative new and absolutely fabulous, but good enough to be commented.

tamarindos
tamarindos

Chesco - Barcelona - 2002-2004 - What memories!

qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id
qilaparfume@yahoo.co.id

look Dunhill Red, Dunhill Blue

vdxl
vdxl

A very nice fragrance, actually a cheap treat now. I find it smelling like orange blossoms, with some vanilla hints( just a suggestion). Very unisex, but very sexy and very good for a designer fragrance. To me, it evokes Serge Lutens-Fleurs d'oranger( of course in a CK way- not as refined as SL). It does not resemble Le Male at all( maybe Classique), but it should be a top seller, rather than Bleu de Chanel and other things bottled as luxury perfumes.The lasting power is decent: not for an oriental, more for a floral oriental fragrance, but still- you don't get any issues with that. A woman can pull it off also, and in a very sensual manner.I don't know why they don't make a bath or body oil for two with this scent.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Love it! In my opinion it's a fresher version of Joop, less sugary but still very distinctive and sweet for men that don't mind wearing these kind of fragrances. Ideal for summer, the lasting power is not as long as joop but its also less overwhealming.

id
id

Women can wear it too.

Fizzy
Fizzy

It is the daily signature scent of my husband and he wore this, when we had known each other, which was 12 years ago.
He got the advice to buy this from his exgirl.

It is absolutely must have for guys, which want to be hugged from us, women. It is so adorable, not penetrant, tender and delicate! I love this!!!!

Dunmore
Dunmore

Not for the most masculine of men. It is, however, a very sensual scent with a vanillic drydown. Women can pull this off easily. Very airy, mysterious and simply headturning. Sillage is good, longevity is average however.
DO NOT blind-buy, and especially this fragrance. It definately is one of those love or hate scents.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

A unique sugary smell.
The sweetness is not coming from vanilla like many other .It came from sugar and benzoin.
Very appealing scent to my nose but not that quality.

Finisterle
Finisterle

If you ever had extremely sweet Greek wine - this is the fragrance counterpart. To my nose the massive dose of sugar is there to hide a lack of other things. I don't like it at all.

ARAMIS

Intimately resembles to DUNHILL DESIRE, except that SCULPTURE has its unique "stinging" starting top!

Both are magnificently refreshing, if I had to choose one of them, I'd like the stinginess of SCULPTURE!

AdamB
AdamB

Notes / scent: 3
Longevity / sillage: 4
Overall / subjective feelings: 3.5
Description: strange, a bit overwhelming, in which next to oriental something disturbingly sweet lurks
Short opinion: definitely not for everyone, and it would be that one will love and hate the other

MonarC
MonarC

I love it! It's very original and unique fragrance... Very long lasting.

marioslg
marioslg

very nice unique perfume. everyone likes this and is indeed something special.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is nice - reminds me of a muted down Minotaure (Paloma Picasso)

gustavofutami
gustavofutami

This one is so sweet, makes my head pain alot, for real.

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

This is one fantastic warm and sensual scent!

A very sharp opening penetrates your nose and opens it up for the fantastic fresh - but by far not as lemonny as you'd expect from the notes displayed - topnotes.

The topnotes fade away pretty quickly to make room for and blend in with the very light and flowery middle notes.

Quickly - I'd say within the hour - the vanilla - which is not listed above but is most definitely there! - and hints of tonka bean and amber shine through, leaving only very light traces of the top and middle notes behind.

What remains is a very warm and heavenly scent. I've heard people compare it to Le Male, but Nikos Sculpture is far more sophisticated, subtle and classy than it's blue bottled loudmouth colleague.

I'm not even halfway through my last 50 ml bottle, but have already bought the next 100 ml.

Nikos Sculpture is a fantastic scent for any occasion!

guest_Reezewahab
guest_Reezewahab

I bought this in Tokyo last May at Loft in Shibuya. Very nice indeed.

gr3g
gr3g

Great fragrance
at first it is specific citrus and little aquatic but hour or so later it start's to be wonderfouly sweet without too much spicy, someone sayd "sea of sugar" and I see it pretty much like that. It is long lasting and really nice.

one of the best perfumes in the market. Very Nice, warm, fresh and masculine.

guest_antonio
guest_antonio

this is my secret perfume:P and i had got it in 1995

Seraph
Seraph

One of me first perfumes. Is fresh and strong.

ARAMIS

This is Beautiful, vibrant, and full of Joy. Enjoy your life with!

Mido
Mido

this s my best perfume ... more masculine & very sexy ..ask me guys

raverdudes
raverdudes

I bought three bottles of this one! I think it's a great cologne to wear during the day. Fresh, and not a common scent.

Zoya
Zoya

My boy friend's perfume. Love it on him, but not when we go on a date in the evening. its more like a day perfume. Also, its not very long lasting which is a shame, cuz it has a really good smell, and i wish i could sniff it for a longer time.

ropname
ropname

One of my best fragance as it has one of the best vanilla scents, all'thou feels a bit syntetic (i'm not a fan of vanilla scents). It's fresh & a bit sweet at the opening, but love the drydown... The sweetness adds to the sensual part but still keeps a comfy-light mood. Love it.

Sculpture pour Homme by Nikos 4.16 out of 5 based on 463 ratings and 121 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nikos Sculpture pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nikos Sculpture pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sculpture pour Homme by Nikos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sculpture pour Homme by Nikos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.