Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Capricci Nina Ricci for women

Capricci Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Capricci by Nina Ricci is a Floral fragrance for women. Capricci was launched in 1960. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Fabron. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, tuberose, gardenia, orris root, jasmine, hyacinth, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley, geranium, rose and narcissus; base notes are sandalwood, musk, benzoin, oakmoss and vetiver.

Bergamot

Rosemary Tuberose Gardenia Orris Root Jasmine Hyacinth Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley Geranium Rose Narcissus

Sandalwood Musk Benzoin Oakmoss Vetiver

Ma Griffe
Feminine

Capricci Fragrance Reviews

Zenobia274

I so wish I could find this again. It brings men to their knees! Sigh!

Moonclaw
Moonclaw

Just received this one in a set of 4 (with L'Air du Temps, Farouche and Fleur de Fleurs), sent as a present from a pal in Australia for my birthday, and what a lovely gift! This Ricci is one that I had never tried, and of coure it is a bit hard to get these days, so I hadn't really thought about it over the years - I was delighted with it! Just a little reminiscent of Diorissimo (yum+) in the drydown, very feminine and lovely. Had no idea it has been discontinued (I worked in a hospital for years and of course we were forbidden to wear fragrance of any kind, so I had to put my love of perfume on hold for a few years), very disappointed that this one is no longer and also very glad for the lovely present that included it! A wonderful womanly scent. I would recommend anyone try this one out if you get the chance, it is truly lovely.

pippab
pippab

Along with Cabochard, L'air du Temps, Antilope and Joy, Capricci was one of five pure perfumes in a coffret that I received one Christmas. It's as rare as hen's teeth now, and extremely expensive if you can find it. Its beautiful fragrance has haunted me ever since.

If I could find an EDP at a realistic price, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. I bet though, it wouldn't be how I remember it - our memories tend to magnify and distort things and we're so often disappointed when years later, we have the real product in our hands. I'll just remember it fondly.

Zenobia274

I miss this beautiful perfume and wish I could find it just once more. I remember the first time I wore this on a warm summer's day and received so many comments on how delicious the scent was. Floral, sweet and fresh but not cloying.

I agree with Biliana...Nina Ricci's Capricci, along with another perfume by Gianfranco Ferre (the perfume is named after him)..are two of the most exquisite Italian fragrances ever to grace my collection of sublime French perfumes.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

A very soft, sunny scent, great for daytime and office wear, with a nice herbal heart that gives it a little whiff of herbs de provence. Projection and sillage are not great, but that is not a flaw, rather I believe this is by design. Good for a job interview scenario--or going to court :) this is a fragrance that is impossible to find offensive. At the same time, if you lean in close enough to really smell this scent, it is undeniably sexy and sensual. A feminine floral with a unisex citrus herb component. I think of this one as The Practical Romantic.

Capricious Capricorn
Capricious Capricorn

I discovered this around 1970 and it just might be my all-time favorite. It's so well blended that I really can't detect its notes. I just smell Capricci. Perfection.

Leesee
Leesee

Capricci is an extremely sunny fragrance with a tart, almost lemony beginning and an herbal-floral kaleidoscope middle. The drydown seems to produce a bottomed-out effect, though, at least in the edt, which gives the scent a tepid, watery finish. Lovely, but not especially lingering.

Biliana
Biliana

I know this perfume thanks to my mom. I still remember its tender scent and always will. If I find it, I'll definitely buy it. It is one of the very few exceptions I would make on Italian perfumes, as I usually prefer French.

Capricci by Nina Ricci 4.06 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Capricci fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Capricci, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Capricci by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Capricci by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.