Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Coeur Joie Nina Ricci for women

Coeur Joie Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Coeur Joie by Nina Ricci is a floral fragrance for women. Coeur Joie was launched in 1946. The nose behind this fragrance is Germaine Cellier. Top notes are neroli and bergamot; middle notes are iris, violet, jasmine and rose;

Neroli Bergamot

iris Violet Jasmine Rose

Coeur Joie Fragrance Reviews

Straight off the bat Coeur Joie in the parfum concentration reminds me of Boucheron EDP for Women. I love both of these fragrances and their classy approach.

Before Nina Ricci became a house known for their sweet, fruity scents, they were known for their classic florals, dating right back to the 1940's. Many of them have now disappeared off the market, including the beautiful Coeur Joie. I paid a hefty sum to sample this fragrance, but I consider it well worth the money spent.

I think many notes in Coeur Joie are missing in this scent pyramid. I can detect the neroli and rose, but I can also smell something animalic like civet. Amber also features quite strongly in the drydown of this fragrance.

For a parfum it doesn't last as long as I would have liked it to, however my sample may be getting on in years, hence the reason why it might not be as strong as it used to be. Nevertheless, my sample smells fresh, which is the most important thing.

Coeur Joie does have a very classic, mature feel, so I think it's important to appreciate those old-fashioned scents from a by-gone era in order to enjoy this. The quality is superb of course, with the fragrance wearing beautifully on the skin. I'm not going to lie, you'll be hard pressed to find a genuine bottle of Coeur Joie, but here's hoping it will be re-released one day. You never know.

AlaskaWendy
AlaskaWendy

I have the 3.3 oz bottle of this, i was listing it on Ebay, and thought i had better try it, to make sure it had not gone off. To my surprise, it's really beautiful, a lush and full floral, well rounded, and a warm drydown. I'd like to give a better reveiw, instead of my initial impression. After an anxious day of it being on Ebay, i removed it, i want it for myself. It's stunning.

whiten
whiten

I've never seen this here, it seems like a very rare perfume, but I love the bottle and the notes :D wish I could smell it...

Guest, it sure will be good for using. I have original Madame Rochas perfumes from the 60's, already like 50 years old, and no other perfume can compare in quality!

guest_hike
guest_hike

I have an unopened 3.3 oz. bottle of Coeur Joie eau de cologne still in the original package purchased about 1950-51. Would it still be suitable for wear+, 60 years since?

stellastac
stellastac

This classic perfume I have no words to discribe other than it is the most beautiful perfume I have ever used... impossible or very expensive to buy, new versions that crop up from time to time on ebay Canada are fakes with no lasting smell and bear no resemblance to the original vintage version, a must have for a good vintage collection.

Leesee
Leesee

Released just two years prior to Nina Ricci's famed L'Air du Temps, Coeur Joie is LdT with a whiskey chaser -- a lilting, cool, pretty-as-a-princess floral with a knowing, silken drydown befitting an empress. Wear this when you want to promise nothing but deliver everything.

Coeur Joie by Nina Ricci 4.42 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Coeur Joie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Coeur Joie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coeur Joie by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coeur Joie by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.