Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Deci Dela Nina Ricci for women

Deci Dela Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Deci Dela Nina Ricci for women Pictures Deci Dela Nina Ricci for women Pictures Deci Dela Nina Ricci for women Pictures Deci Dela Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Deci Dela by Nina Ricci is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Deci Dela was launched in 1994. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Guichard. Top notes are apricot, raspberry, osmanthus, peach, boronia and red currant; middle notes are freesia, jasmine, sweet pea and rose; base notes are cypress, sandalwood, patchouli, resins and vanilla.

Apricot Raspberry Osmanthus Peach Boronia Red Currant

Freesia Jasmine Sweet Pea Rose

Cypress Sandalwood Patchouli resins Vanilla

Cheery Cherry

Deci Dela Fragrance Reviews

GingerAstaire
GingerAstaire

My aunt gave this to me(as she no longer wears it
anymore) and I love the cute bottle but..
all I could smell is plain powder... why???
I am really confused by reading all the reviews here
that say it is a fruity scent.
Maybe my nose has gone a bit funny...

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Sometimes at the back of your mind you remember a fragrance, after about fifteen years it came to me, I remember selling this fifteen years ago. What a gorgeous sweet powdery gem, if my memory serves that is. Must track one down, for nostalgia sake.

Superman9
Superman9

Bought a bottle from a newly opened perfume shop last month. Came in just to have a look.. As I was 'scanning' the perfumes there.. I saw two boxes of the 50ml EDT staring straight at me.. Can't believe my eyes..The rest was history :)

The owner said he got them from Singapore..

Planning to drop by soon.. Hope it's still avaialble :)

Beccaru
Beccaru

Too bad this is so hard to come by, it holds some lovely memories of childhood for me when I would ask my mum for a perfume based only on the pretty bottles which is how I came to own Deci Dela, I can't have been any older than 10.
I could be on my own with this but I recently bought Darling by Kylie Minogue purely because it reminded me of Deci Dela. Might be worth a look.

Ladydebra
Ladydebra

I just bought a miniature of the eau concentrate and oh my gaaawwd!!! I'm in love!!

First hit is sweet pea...but like fresh sweet pea, not cloying 'fake' sweetpea. Light, sweet, fruity, garden-fresh sweet pea, rather than heavy and pungent. A little cyclamen in there as well. There is a very high note of juicy fruit, sharp and sweet, right at the top here, but this doesn't last long on me.

Then something creamy, woody and nutty,and a deep rich bitterness. Oakmoss and patchouli at this point. A honeyed scent too...maybe lilac? I think I can smell a hint of violet in here as well.
This creaminess develops throughout the fragrance into something sweet and comforting, and sleepy. It wears on into something sensual and rich.

It's lovely and I'm in love with it!

What I like is that it's a sweet fragrance, but not sweet in the way today's sweet scents are. It's not sweet fruity, and it doesn't smell like Bon bons. Something keeps it grown up and sexy, as well as feminine and pretty. It's not sickly, or a sharp, bitter modern 'sparkling' .

It lasts so wear on me too - I have a real issue as fragrances disappear on me so easily, but this lasts for hours!

I remember this in the nineties but never owned it - I always hoped to get it as a gift and never did. Now that I have discovered it, I wish I'd bought up the entire uk supply back then! I'd wear it every day.

If you could get a scent 'tatooed' on, like a picture, I would get this fragrance as I love itso much. I'm so sad it's discontinued.

athenian
athenian

I rembered pretty well the way Deci Dela used to smell. Recently I bought the Eau de Toilette Concentree and what a disappointment that was. I can hardly diffrentiate it from YSL's 'Champagne'. On me they smell almost identical.

Lara517
Lara517

I'd NO idea this was still on the market!
Off to Macy's I go!!

Noelle <3
Noelle <3

Love it Love it! Amazing smell!!

icecube
icecube

Have a smell of old make up - and I know a loot of ppl like the make-up smell so this one is for you.
It is both green and floral on my skin - also resinouses after a while.
Dont detec any fruits - might be in the backgrund wellbelended into this original fragrance.
I just love the bottledesign !!

Eternell
Eternell

Have two favourite perfumes,both impossible to buy now,Deci Dela is one,the other is Byzance by Rochas. Can´t find anything to compare. :(

Pooja37
Pooja37

Smells sickly sweet on my skin. Gave me and those around me, a headache everytime I wore it, so gave it away to a friend and surprise... it smells great on her! I guess I'm better off with citrus and cedar notes in the perfumes I wear. This one just wasn't for me.

Viridis
Viridis

This was the first perfume I bought on my own accord (as opposed to peer pressure). I was 16. Loved it. However I was teased alot for smelling like "an old lady" when I wore it. So I always felt a bit ashamed, stopped wearing it and soon threw the bottle (almost full) in the garbage. Oh how I regret that today! Wish I still had it :)

Beautiful_Scent
Beautiful_Scent

This is one of my favourite perfumes, although I did not appreciate it when I was in my 20s... and it is the only one that's got patchouli that I can put up with.
Shame it was discontinued.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

I don't get the fruity floral. On me this is spicy, woody, resinous, almost an incense feel (I think it's mostly the sandalwood). In some fragrances (L'heure Bleue, Mitsouko, etc) that's lovely on me, but this just isn't for me.

aurora.esterlia
aurora.esterlia

it feels the breeze :) like a wind around the fruit garden.

**Summer_Forever**
**Summer_Forever**

A very pretty and particularly feminine scent in a sweet and girlish way. It is sweet but doesn't go too far into the realms of saccharine. Clean and clear edibilty like a tangy jolly rancher or a pear drop.

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I have been looking for it for a loooooooong time I LOVE THIS PERFUME! My mom had it and i also fell in love with it and got both the edt and the edp! They do smell different as someone said in the comments!
I'd love to get one again soon =) brings back memories of innocence and carefree days! Absolutely adore it!

Soie
Soie

LOVE Deci Dela; it is probably my favorite fragrance, and one that had been quickly discontinued by the time I got around to trying to buy some, after having used up an unsolicited department store sample I received in the mail.

I never forgot it and finally located some a few years ago online.

It IS reminiscent of fragrances from an earlier era, but is an uplifting and girly, happy scent all at the same time.

I get compliments and inquiries whenever I wear it.

03. august 2012

I see a lot of people review this wonderful fragrance differently and i would like you to know that "deci dela" actually smelled quite different in every concentration. And it is not my imagination, but it is officially so. I remember back in the days when it was still sold in shops SA told me also that. And believe me, i have it in EDT and pure perfume and they DO smell different. EDT is more chypre, more watery and less fruity, quite light. While the pure perfume is loaded with berries and powder. It is amazingly fruity but powdery at the same time, but the powder doesn´t turn me off at all here (please scroll down for my previous review on Deci-Dela). "deci-dela" translates as "here-there" (or something like that) and it is indeed a two sided fragrance, since when you smell it from a closer distance it smells one way and from a distanced distance you smell other notes.
I think it would be fair enough for Fragrantica to list this fragrance separatly as EDT and PARFUM. There was also EDP which is EXTREMLY rare nowdays, which was THE best of them all.

lizlady68
lizlady68

Love this one and read the other reviews... it doesn't smell like that on me. On me the drydown is hazelnut coffee. Very nutty and long lasting. one of my faves

Fizzy
Fizzy

This is a fragrance, I was very curious about because of the most beautiful bottle I have ever seen. As a lover of the house Nina Ricci I tried to love it, but we can not be friends. It is too much chypre and sandalwood in it, it is more old-school and definitely classic fragrance. It is lush, rich, juicy and sweet. If you love Gucci Rush, this is similar, but much softer, not so bold and rich than Rush. The longevity is about 1-2 hours, I find this fragrance nice for a day but also perfect for going out in the night.

Deci Dela is a really stunning fragrance. I find it easy to love and wear. If only all peach scents smelt like this.

Although peach and apricot really shine through as the dominant accords in Deci Dela, this fragrance is far from fruity. Rich is a better word in terms of describing the way it smells, at least for me.

Once you get past the rather alcoholic and slightly medicinal opening, Deci Dela is a really luscious, elegant, sensual and powdery blend of peach, apricot, rose and resins. A subtle hint of earthy patchouli is responsible for this fragrance's chypre classification. It's not what I'd call a full-on, mossy chypre, but the classic feel is there.

You can tell that this is old-school Nina Ricci, because it's lacking in sugary sweetness. Sometimes I wish that the brand still produced gems like this one. I feel saddened by the fact that Deci Dela didn't stick around.

If you're searching for something sexy but not too loud, Deci Dela might surprise you in more ways than one. I can easily see this one appealing to men, even though it is a tad unusual. Men will be intrigued to say the least.

More important to me, is how I feel about Deci Dela, and my reactions so far are good ones. Can't say that it lasts particularly well, but I see no harm in re-applying every now and then. Occasionally I see an odd bottle online for a good price, so if you like it, don't hesitate with Deci Dela. Cave in and make it yours.

naheed
naheed

Deci Dela is like a soft wind of the Spring. Wearing it right now, I picture of a spring morning when the sky is filled with the songs of birds and the fragrance of various flowers scent the air gently.

It starts fruity and mild and as it begins its fragrant journey, it becomes powdery with a clear whiff of patchouli which is between green and dry. I like powdery feel in fragrances and specially, when it is to be worn in spring and summer, it smells clean on the skin.

On the whole Deci dela is a soft and delicate fragrance and worth a try for those who don't like in your face kind of scents.

mystica
mystica

I don't agree that Deci Dela is similar to Gucci Rush. Gucci Rush is way too heavy, peachy, creamy, sweet and cloying in comparison to Deci Dela. Deci Dela ("here and there") is an airy (now I see why the name), soft and distinctively floral edge to it. And in my personal taste, if I had to choose between the two, I would blindly go for it.

This is an amazing fragrance for spring time. It makes me feel comfortable and so feminine. It's only bonbon sweet enough, never cheesy, and the creamy feel it gives is just perfect. Beware though, if you overdo, it can be very cloying.

Finally, Deci Dela is one of the fragrances which gets me men's compliments.

Scarlette
Scarlette

Deci Dela & Gucci Rush do smell very similar! DD is richer and fruitier, while Rush is ten times stronger. I WISH Deci Dela was as strong! This is fantastic, beautiful stuff. Both are great though!

The raspberry really comes to the front on my skin, and is a ripe, deep red, and the perfect mix of sweet & tart.

The resins, peach, and patchouli surround the raspberry, and then seem to simmer all together in a heavenly compote. The sweet pea is just enough to lighten the load, so to keep men from TOTALLY losing their minds....

Very Sexy. Posh, Curvaceous, Confident, and Womanly. A Truly Fantastic, Lush, Head-Turning smell!

This is a favorite.

UD 2013: Rec'd another bottle online, and it seems much more peppery than I remember. Oh well. Still a like, but not the scent I remember anymore.

Zarya
Zarya

WOW!
If you love Gucci Rush, you must try this one. It is almost identical to GR red version.

I.I
I.I

What an adorable scent! I bought it unsniffed as soon as I discovered a bottle on the net, it was one of the most pleasant surprises. I feel very fatal and ladylike whenever I'm wearing it, it's very feminine but not provocative (rather romantic and sensitive).
Its dry down reminds me of high quality cosmetic products, which is not a bad thing at all.
I don't find it sweet as some others say, I was expecting a perfume similar to Hard Candy or Pink Sugar (oh, they are too sweet for me) but it's not at all like them. It's as sweet as a natural strawberry would be. Suitable for all ages, also for teens, IMHO.

olga1780
olga1780

The bottle is to die for....so beautiful and exquisite. To be honest I expected Deci Dela to be more intense and bold like the majority of the 90's fragrances. But it turned out to be a light and very elegant shypre, best suitable for summer time. I am getting roses and red currant the most.
A lovely addition to my summer wardrobe!

derkargy
derkargy

This perfume represents a happy-go-lucky woman.It's a joyful and unique mixture of fruit and flowers,pitty that's been discontinued.

Peggspark
Peggspark

My wedding day scent - it will always hold a special place in my heart!!

suile
suile

One of my all time favourites. The combination of raspberries and peaches underlayed by mosses is so attractive, and it was very original in its day (and still is).

The bottle reflects the make up designs of the early Nina Ricci range, which was a design classic.

TankGirl
TankGirl

I thought I was going to like Deci Dela but this is one of my 80' nightmares that I didnt had found the name.
This perfume tormented me for years: its harsh, smells lika a wig with bugspray and there is nothing good going on here, I can smell the raspberry but its a really fake one, oh im sorry, I cant even describe it, when I putted it on my skin I had to rubb it off imediatly :'( I wanted to like it bahhh...

passionata20

I have recieved today a 15ml pure parfum bottle and can now compare it to my edt version.
What can i say: EDT version is very sharp, weak and watery, feels like the original fragrance has been dissolved in water and then poured into bottle. That is how it smells like on my skin.
The pure parfum concentration is really strong, it has been all day now and i only sprayed once on my arm but still can feel the smell of this fragrance everywhere around.
I like pure parfum much more but it won´t become my favorite fragrance and i will keep it in memory because of the beautiful bottle and it also reminds me of the most beautiful make-up range ever created by any brand yet (remeber those packagings of Nina Ricci old version of lipstics, mascaras, eyshadows and creams? Like a fairy tale!).

Back to fragrance: What i get from pure parfum concentration is fruits and berries but with more powder than in other concentrations. It is not as much sharp as EDT but here is powder dominanting when you smell it from the distance and if you smell it on your skin you get berries and fruits!!!! That is the amazing part of this fragrance that like it´s name it is 2 sided indeed.
It is very unusual chypre with yummy note, but sadly not my type of fragrance. This is the kind of perfume that doesn´t smell good on me, but i like how it smells on others. A friend of mine whom i gave the bottle is liking this very much actually and on her it smells more richer than me, must be the skin chemistry. I also think that this will suit a girl in her 20´s, not sure about more mature women but i know few older women who would kill for this one!!

I have heard from my neighbour, who´s all time favorite it was and she used it a lot and owned in every concentration, that the best version of this fragrance was EDP concentration since it was the most balanced of them all. It might also be a matter of chemistry since on her this one smells much better and more yummy than on me.

The staying power of this pure parfum version is simply amazing! It has been day 3 today and i still can smell the notes on my arm (i didn´t take shower those days). And on the clothes it is even more long-lasting, i could detect it on my blouse for the whole week!!! That´s the biggest plus to this concentration from me!!!

LaPetite
LaPetite

Really not my cup of tea . I'm not saying it's a bad scent, because it's quality one , with its own personality , it just not fits mine :-)

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

Very-berry, sharp and sweet, joyful and glamorous. Used to wear it going out in winter 1997. One of my all time favorites!

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I don't get the raspberry until later on. The first burst is currant, apricot, sweet pea, and something like spicy leaves. Then, within a couple of minutes, all the flowers spill forward. It's at this point that the raspberry reveals itself for me, it's fresh, juicy quality swirling among the florals.
This is a very warm scent on me, and it pulses off of my skin for hours with a powdery combination of cypress, sandalwood, and the remnants of those earlier florals. The barest kiss of vanilla smooths everything together.

I agree with Action, as far as what I can handle and appreciate now. There was a time when fragrances had 2 smells, as far as I was concerned. Good, or bad. No, I'm lying. There were a few other categories as well...Fruity, Flowery, & Old Woman. So I guess that's 5 then. This one used to be a Good, Flowery, Old Woman. I have since omitted the Old Woman part.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

This one is really hard for me to describe - it's feels like an old-school/classic for young women, with a dirty twist (I don't mean "for women with a dirty twist," but rather that it smells a bit dirty, like dirty martini dirty, not earthy or sweaty dirty). There is that sweet pea note that I've come to associate with Nina Ricci - and indeed, this does remind of Premier Jour, though Deci Dela wears nothing like the happiness-on-your-sleeve that is PJ - but other than that, nothing really stands out note-wise, it's quite well-blended. The total effect borders on non-foody vanilla on me, but doesn't ever fully cross into that territory, with one foot in the floral group and the other inching towards the woody chypre (and an arm in the creamy fruit... it's a game of twister deciphering this one). Definitely a complex, multi-faceted creation with hidden gifts for not an entirely uncomplicated young lady.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

I think the girls from the 20's smelled like this...

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I was excited to test it, but the cypress note did me in. (It's a chemistry thing.) It dominated the whole composition on my skin and I never had the opportunity to commune with all the other lovely notes that wanted to be heard. :(

*sigh*

katyas
katyas

I have the pure perfume version of this scent-on me it smells like potpourri. A little spicy and a lot like the candle/potpourri aisle of a card shop, if that makes any sense. All the scents kind of mix together really nicely, at least initially, and that scent stays floating around me while the base scent transmogrifies on my skin. A lovely scent and one I will likely continue to use if I can find more (currently just have the 1/2 oz. Parfum).

RkrChk
RkrChk

...bought a mini of this fragrance--I'm glad I wasn't able to find a big bottle because I wasn't at all thrilled with it...so sorry to all who absolutely love this one...Not a fav in my book...

Nemia
Nemia

Deci Dela is one of my favorites but I wear it only for special occasions. I feel that I have to dress up a bit for this wonderful perfume. It is a bit heavy at first but after a short while on my skin, a wonderful scent develops. It clings on my skin longer than other perfumes tend to - I'm a very pale dark-reddish-blonde and most perfumes leave me before I get used to them. Deci Dela stays on.

I have to re-discover it again! Lately, I didn't have enough courage to assert myself with this fragrance that really says: I'm here, look at me. Maybe I feel I'm too old for it by now (mid 40s)? Would a pity to lose this perfume in my life...

It's really strange, I seem to love more and more perfumes that I onced 'liked'. It really seems like my nose can handle A LOT MORE than it used to. I really think liking / loving fragrances is related to our paradigm of looking at the world. When your preception of life changes (or broadens), so does your taste in your perfume!!!

sistertricked
sistertricked

I am a chypre lover because I like (just for myself) the way certain perfumes evolve, getting serious and demanding. With Deci Dela the story changes: I want to wear this chypre, as it is surprisingly bright and carefree. There is nothing too much in here, and nothing is less by the way, everything flows smoothly to unveil a beautiful summery rose chypre, easy to go but not simple, classily oakmossy with just a pinch of patchouly, but never overbearing. On first spray DD gave me hints of Gucci Rush, that airy feeling of brilliant rose hovering lightly in a fluffy cloud. Later on I don't feel the jasmine and sweet pea, but fruity hints of peach and raspberry, mingling together and adding glow to the protagonist rose. The drydown gets warmer throughout the day and I can feel the cypress and patchouly and something else, maybe some sweet resin. I see DD as a perfume for all ages, used mainly during the day at work, being energetic and classy at the same time. I have read that DD is similar to YSL's Yvresse; I can only agree that the amount of raspberry and peach/apricot renders it somewhat fizzy, but while DD is a bright rosey peach, rejuvenating and with a springlike outset, Yvresse is a more retained and skin type kind of peach, and heavier.
I have also noticed that during the entire day DD has a good sillage and lasting power and it does resemble Coco Mademoiselle.
I like to wear DD during the day and Ungaro's Diva in the evening, as I like Diva's warmth in the morning, as a basis for a new application of Deci Dela.
I love this scent, on the one hand because I simply like it, and on the other hand because it is so just fit for any occasion that it seems so many times to be the right choice.

vertigo
vertigo

I don't have much to add to other reviews.
Just want to mention that for me it's similar to Miss Dior Cherie by DIOR - so if you are looking for a stronger, more mature version - try it!

trueblue19
trueblue19

I just received mine today and I'm already in love with it. It's sweet but not sugary, fruity, powdery, would go with cardigans as well as binikis imo. The oakmoss tone gives it a classy feeling. Simply gorgeous! I can't help smiling when I put my nose to my wrist lol.

Nina Ricci's DECI DELA: buy it for the bottle; stay for the juice! I LOVE this stuff, and as Fragrantica readers may have noticed, I am not exactly the queen of blandishment...

I now own both the pink bottle edt and the orange bottle edt concentree, and am looking for the third, edp, just for the bottle, as I find the edt perfectly adequate longevity-wise. I originally purchased DECI DELA scent unsmelled on the strength alone of the extraordinarily original and delightful (literally full of delights, I now know!) bottle, which I continue to love. I don't wear DECI DELA very often, but the bottles are always there, tempting me in...

I understand the negative reviews, however. When I first tried this fragrance, it was so strange that I couldn't really wrap my nose around it. DECI DELA defied all of the categories familiar to me. I was dazed and confused and decided to set it aside for a time. I believe that it was FRACAS that opened me up finally to DECI DELA, and now I love the latter almost as much as the former.

So what's it all about, this mysterious elixir? you may be wondering. But the question can't really be answered, because DECI DELA is an intrinsically mercurial scent, which undulates in unpredictable ways according to the weather and the wearer's state--both of body and of mind. It's a well-kept secret and will stay that way!

guest_Antigoni
guest_Antigoni

Love this fragrance. Has a depth to it under the top notes of rasberry.
It's charming and delicious with a hint of seductive fun. I find it wears better in cooler weather on me.

guest_Mieke
guest_Mieke

Is it true that this smell is going out of the Nina Ricci range? I have been using it for 15 years and I really love it.

felineluvr
felineluvr

What an odd scent this is. To me it is sour fruit and patchouli, not a good combo in my humble opinion. I have tried it on numerous occasions, but always end up washing it off. I have alwas loved the bottle and really wanted to love the juice....but I guess it just isn't meant to be.

truffles
truffles

Raspberries and patchouli, those are the notes that dominate for me. A sweet little perfume in a sweet bottle. I think there were some variations in the bottle design but mine was the pink opaque glass one with a gold 'cloud' stopper. A friend once asked me what it was when I was wearing it and said it smelled 'sexy but innocent'.

Lenita
Lenita

This is my all-time favourite fragrance. I was originally prompted by the interesting bottle for closer inspection. But the content - wow! It's "light" and floral and perfect for wear during the day or the evenings. I am very sad that this fragrance is no longer available in South Africa. Luckily, I still have a 100 ml bottle which I save for special occassions only.

9154mf
9154mf

I bought this unsniffed based on the notes/description:
Melon, raspberry and apricot splash with hazelnut, cedar and oak moss to create a perfume that is vibrant, sensual and contagious.
The opening packs quite a punch with the lovely sensual fruity notes, with hazelnut lingering in the background. They are not sharp fruit notes or sweet and icky, they are rounded and full.
I also recall a young teacher of mine at school who must have worn this, it is a very unique scent. I think it's one of those scents that depending on your chemistry, a different tune will be played out by the notes. Your chemisty might emphasize the nutty, the fruity etc and this will decide how the scent plays out on you and what kind of effect it has - eg sexy, sophisticated etc. PS I don't agree that this could be an 'old lady' scent. I think it's quite vibrant and interesting. Almost any age (except very young) could wear this. UPDATE: 24 hours later this scent is still on me!! Its still a delightful lush velvet apricot with hints of hazelnut. TOP staying power! With oakmoss restrictions around, Im even gladder to have a bottle of this.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I have had this scent for ages, but it always disappoints me - but not because it is a horrid fragrance in any way.

I like the start - sharp & green, a touch of mouth-watering peach, sweet peas start to bloom - but this lasts moments on my skin. From then on in it's a soft, sugary, fruit-fest which weakens & sweetens within minutes to a candied fruit drydown. It's barely there on me after 20 mins.

It's gone in a flash & far too sugary for my taste (if only it stayed more like the opening!) but it would be ideal for a young lady in summer & the bottle makes it an ideal gift fragrance (word of warning, the bottle's frosting scratches incredibly easily, watch your nails!).

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

This was one of those perfumes that I bought in my younger days. I gave it to my mom as she loves the scnet so much, but one day I miss this scent and wanna get a spritz from the bottle I gave her and found that she already used it up. I sniffed the cap of the bottle and I found myself fell in love with it ever since. I spent so many years finding this again and finally a retailer helped me to get some bottle back from Macau! I am so glad that I can have it again and I will keep it as one of my collections, I won't use it up.

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

From memory, Deci Dela means "Here and There" or something close to that. Yes, this is a happy fragrance, for the young at heart but still sophisticated.

One of my favourites. Love the bottle.

a bit sharp,a bit fruity,a bit soapy and a bit bitter at the first sniff.I can't call it classic nor modern.shape of the bottle,the fruity notes and specially raspberry bring some hints of a modern scent,while the soapy and florential notes remind me a classic fragrance.
as the time passes it turns to something pure floral.still there are something bitter.I think it can be oakmoss(although not listed here)
this is a sophisticated scent for the time it came it,I have the miniature of this one and 4 other nina ricci fragrances in a box and I think this one matches my chemistry better than the other classics.
if someday I want to buy a classic perfume,I rather to buy this one.
by the way I'm so curious to know the meaning of the name "DECI DELA".if somebody knows,please help out here.

alicektn
alicektn

As a kid I used to open my mum's drawer of perfumes when she was at work. And I always, ALWAYS ,spritzed only deci dela on my skin. It was so gorgeous and fresh.Peaches and oakmoss.And something "pink"! I still have a bottle and whenever I use it I feel a bright aura around me.So beautiful memories from this one!

hibernia
hibernia

I have had 2 bottles of it. It is a very floral and as others have said a young girl's perfume. Of course a woman of any age can wear it. Maybe some day I will get another bottle.

box of delights
box of delights

This is my favourite perfume. I have worn perfumes such as Miss Dior, Bulgari, Annick Goutal's Eau de Sud but time after time I go back to Deci Dela. It makes me feel very youthful, fresh, happy and ready to face the day. The smell is sweet and inviting and very welcoming. It has the warmth and openness that makes people want to meet you. Such a lovely perfume.

golden
golden

I disagree with dolita.
I used to wear this years ago and i still think it's young at heart. Sweet caramel fruity punch all things a young girl likes.Maybe you are too old for this??

Malegria
Malegria

I understand why it did not have much popularity when it was launched. Too woodsy, too chypre-y for the 90s that were full of watermelons, cucumbers and other fresh things. But - I still love it, love it, love it...Somehow I think of it as of a contemporary version of Mitsouko - a bit more sweet, a bit more girly, but classy and chic nevertheless.I can wear it anytime, anywhere and always feel as it was made for me.

guest_Shan
guest_Shan

This is one very gorgeous fragrance! Classy, breezy, romantic even. It lasts too. A beautiful experience.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

This scent is a mixture of all that is fun in fragrance! This is a scent for a carefree summer day at a fair or carnival. Deci Dela is not cloyingly sweet or too strong. It could be worn by a child or by an older woman. Does having fun really have an age limit??? I will always chase fire flies at dusk & run through sprinklers!This scent is hard to classify in my opinion. On my skin Deci's hazelnut roasts, the cedarwood is freshly chopped, the apricot has just ripened & the juicy ripe raspberries are about to be savored. For some reason this scent makes me think of that poem 'WHEN I AM AN OLD WOMAN I SHALL WEAR PURPLE'.

Deci Dela by Nina Ricci 3.91 out of 5 based on 355 ratings and 64 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Deci Dela fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Deci Dela, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Deci Dela by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Deci Dela by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.