Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Eau de Fleurs Nina Ricci for women

Eau de Fleurs Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Eau de Fleurs by Nina Ricci is a fragrance for women. Eau de Fleurs was launched in 1974. The nose behind this fragrance is Betty Busse.

Fleur de Fleurs
Fleurissimo

Eau de Fleurs Fragrance Reviews

limbaeck
limbaeck

I remember - I had this one, my father gave it to me for my birthday, must have been 15 or 16...I completely forgot about it, I only remember I liked it ...too bad there is no detailed description here, I would like to remember how it smelled like

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

used to buy this for my mom..can't find it anymore..it was divine!!!!

michaela.maslarska
michaela.maslarska

My mom had it also. She loved it, me too - it was maybe 15 years ago ;) Fruity and classy for that time. Vintage already.

Bebe70
Bebe70

Another great creation of Nina Ricci.
Too bad that House has stopped the production of timeless perfumes.
Good, old times have passed forever.....

Flora55
Flora55

Nice feminine floral in the iconic Ricci style - I got a bottle on eBay that was included in a vintage lot - and I was pleasantly surprised by it. Wonderful for spring, can't wait to wear it then!

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

I wore this more than twenty years ago. It was a soft floral, little powdery, delicate and discreet. It had a good lasting power having in mind it's softness. Nice bottle, back then it seemed too granny, but now it's ... vintage and discontinued for many years. 15-10-09

Celebritylookim
Celebritylookim

My mom's favorite...

Eau de Fleurs by Nina Ricci 4.22 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Eau de Fleurs fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Eau de Fleurs, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Fleurs by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Fleurs by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Fleur de Fleurs Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Estée Lauder White Linen Van Cleef & Arpels First Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Dior Diorissimo Rochas Byzance Jean Patou Joy Guy Laroche Fidji Chloe Chloe Cacharel Anais Anais Oscar de la Renta Oscar Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Hermes Caleche Rochas Madame Rochas Dior Dolce Vita Azzaro Azzaro 9 Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Burberry London