Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur Nina Ricci for women

L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur Nina Ricci for women
dislike

L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur by Nina Ricci is a Floral fragrance for women. L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean Guichard. Top notes are cyclamen, bergamot and lotus; middle notes are lily, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Cyclamen Bergamot Lotus

Lily Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Musk

Charlie Blushed

L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur Fragrance Reviews

marydoan90
marydoan90

It's a very light floral smell. A bit powdery and woody, but it smells better after it settles.
It's just not for me though.
I gave it to my mom and when she wore it one day, I thought she smelled divine and very elegant.
Guess it works better for her than on me.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Wow, notes are just amazing =). This perfume is pretty elegant and femenine without being overwhelming or annoying. I'm gonna be honest, I like it most in my mother's skin. Everytime she sprays it reminds me a lot of a nice elegant cockel party. Thumbs up for Nina Ricci.

Smrynamed
Smrynamed

I love it! There is a smell so sweet... you will see your dreams like a beauty. I had many years ago. still love it. I wish I had more long-lasting

Onu çok sevdim! Çok tatı bir kokusu var. Rüyalarınızda gördüğünüz güzellikteki gibi. Yıllar önce almıştım, hâla çok seviyorum.

jessymareli
jessymareli

MI Fragancia Favorita, suave, delicada, especial

daisywest
daisywest

>-< , Love this perfume, very clean and fresh, gr8 for summer,I agree with u allexa27, it last for ages... few days later, I still can smell it from my jecket :0

allexa27
allexa27

at the beggining there something that makes me sick,but after 20-30 min,it is lovely.Very fresh scent and veery long lasting too.

lucy77
lucy77

i will say about this scent its a lot of freshness and romance ,clearness and a whisper of love:)

L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur by Nina Ricci 3.88 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Air du Temps Colombes Couleur by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Idylle Eau de toilette Nina Ricci L`Air Moschino Cheap & Chic Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Christian Dior Dune Christian Dior Poison Nina Ricci Love in Paris Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Vera Wang Vera Wang Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Alexander McQueen My Queen Nina Ricci Nina Katy Perry Purr Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Cacharel Noa Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Si Sensuelle