Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

L`Air du Temps Couture Edition Nina Ricci for women

L`Air du Temps Couture Edition Nina Ricci for women

L`Air du Temps Couture Edition Nina Ricci for women Pictures

L`Air du Temps Couture Edition is anniversary edition in honor of 60th anniversary since launch of fragrance L`Air du Temps in 1948.

It is created by Francis Fabron and still enchants with its fine feminine floral accords. It opens with notes of bergamot, rosewood, carnation, rose, peach and neroli in the top. The heart brings a bouquet created of jasmine, violet, iris root, ylang-ylang, gardenia, carnation, rosemary, orchid and cloves. The base introduces cedar, sandalwood, musk, amber, iris, vetiver, benzoin, moss and spices.

The bottle has the same shape like the first edition, L'Air du Temps, the design of which was inspired by a gown created by the fashion director of Nina Ricci house – Olivier Theyskens. Only this time the bottle is in yellow-green nuances with feathers tied to the bottom with satin ribbon. The outer box is white with Damask Print. The front side of the box is transparent and the whole bottle is visible.

This limited edition fragrance is available from April 2008 as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) EDT.

L`Air du Temps Couture Edition Fragrance Reviews

Maybe the bottle can come across as tacky it may get to ones psyche. I myself think that the presentation is delightful. Better yet the feather skirt is a removable collar and you are left with a pretty gradient of chartreuse to Harlequin glass bottle. Same feathered love birds on the cap.
What I like from L'air du Temps even the couture edition is the carnations. They are mixed with Jasmine, bergamont, little sharp on the clove and and a slight air of synthetic also may indeed have powder to it but it is accompanied with crisp & bright notes sometimes spicy and is very feminine.

I purchased this because I loved the bottle and I love the original fragrance but was really really disappointed when I smelt it. It is a like an areoguard version of the original...a toilet fresher copy. I hate it.

I really believe l'air du temps could survive without this re-edition.
I don't know whether the composition is the same or not,but to me it smells different in a cheaper's almost all soap and the bottle...that feathers around the bottle are not a good idea.
glad that so many people are not aware of this version or they might change their mind about the original version too.

This bottle is the most feminine absolutely stunning thing in the world! And that timeless fragrance ...

This is just so soft and clean -- so elegant. It never changes year after year.

L`Air du Temps Couture Edition by Nina Ricci 3.87 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps Couture Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps Couture Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Air du Temps Couture Edition by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Air du Temps Couture Edition by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel N°5 Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Nina Ricci Love by Nina Nina Ricci L`Air Guy Laroche Fidji Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Ylang & Vanille Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Chanel Bois des Iles Nina Ricci Premier jour Thierry Mugler Angel Sunessence Ocean d'Argent Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Yves Saint Laurent Paris Prada Infusion de Tubereuse Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci