Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps Nina Ricci for women

L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps Nina Ricci for women
dislike

As an overture to spring, a new version of the legendary fragrance L`Air du Temps, has been presented and it can be expected on the market in March 2009. This version was named L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps.

This reinterpretation of the original juices developed by perfumer Olivier Cresp, with milder, sensual and powdery features arrives in a pink flacon with white reflections and sculptural cap with two legendary pigeons, made of modern crystal.

It includes aromas of the first perfume, which are refreshed and more powdery in this edition. Beauty and opulence of aromas are introduced by the queen rose, along with cedrat, crystal flower accords, jasmine and solar accords of frangipani flower. A base incorporates musk and pear which create powdery effects, together with sandalwood and cedar, creating feminine structure of the fragrance. The perfume is available as 100ml edt,as a limited edition.

Rose Citron Floral Notes

L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

04. january 2014

Saw it in store today and many times before. Since i dislike the modern reformulation of great classic such as "L´air du temps" is, i never bothered to try any of the flankers as well. I always thought they are just different bottles and same smell. Well, i´m glad i have tried this one today!!! This has NOTHING to do with the original classic as many have mentioned before, this is super lovely sweet rosy-pear-floral scent with amazing sillage and great lasting power!!! I was soooo positively surprised! We have no snow this winter but it is chilly outside and this fragrance is just perfect!!! Smells so flowery, so delicate yet intense! This actually smells distantly as a super thick version of any of the "Paris YSL printemps" flanker. I like them "Paris" flankers, but somehow they are bit too watery and light for me, but the original "Paris" on the other hand is way too strong. Now this flanker of "L´air" is something that answered my prayeres! Just perfect!! Rose is still very delicate in here thanks to the pear strong undertone. I don´t smell much of other notes except rose, floral and pear, well, maybe frangipani as well, but it is not overwhelming in here, also very delicate.
I´ll be back for this one for sure, if i´m not mistaken, they have the last 100ml bottle, and it will be mine!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

A lovely sweet floral, I prefer this over the original L'air du Temps.

Migalex
Migalex

This is very pleasant. There is no similarity at all with the original though, except in the advanced drydown. Reminds me very much of Oscar and Classique, because it smells to me of tuberose and vanilla, although, considering the notes listed above, I do not understand why. Differently from those two perfumes, there is a very quiet green aromatic note in the background, probably from the cedarwood, which for me breaks the harmony. I like Oscar and Classique better, for the scent, which I find rounder, better defined and deeper, and for the staying power and the projection, which are also better. This scent is quite nice though. And the bottle is cute.

Kiku
Kiku

Love at first smell. Roses dominate this mixed floral. Lacking the rather sharp, cool notes of it's predecessor it is a softer, gentler fragrance with a very powdery drydown. Meltingly feminine. This is for every woman who has romance in her heart.

Digital
Digital

It is completely different from the original L'Air du Temps. Bought it blind by the description of notes and don't like at all. The opening is fresh fruity yet sadly in about a minute it evolves into sticky sweet synthetic on my skin and stays as such till the very end. Also I do not smell the pear anywhere at all which is one of my favorite components.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This to me is a grown up floral. You can feal the pear lingers way back in the background , but else its all about the floral . The frangipani is very strong and mixed whit the jasmin its a bit sharp..(I can not take to strong floral on my skin ), So this i hoped would have a bit more fruit or at least warmth . This smell off flowers reminds me off Gardenia flowers in away .
This one has nothing to do whit the Original L `air temps.
A nice fresh floral . whit a more grown up audience i would say . Sadly it did not work on my skin .
The bottle is realy beautiful by the way :)

winwenlee
winwenlee

It is fresh, a little sweet, and floral scent which has a romantic style makes you feel like you are in Paris. It is a new classic of the classic L'Air du Temps.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

an absolutely lovely powdery floral.. I'm definitely buying this and I would recommend it to anyone :)

L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps by Nina Ricci 3.74 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Air du Temps L`Air du Printemps by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.