Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

L'Eau du Temps Nina Ricci for women
dislike

tuberose
yellow floral

For the spring 2007 Nina Ricci has prepared a new pure and transparent limited edition of its classical perfume. The interpretation of seasonal perfume L' Eau de Temps is more modern, leisured, happy and sparkling Eau de Toilette. Floral heart with its classical bouquet made of gardenia, carnation, jasmine, tuberose and ylang-ylang all precede fresh and juicy citrus notes of tangerine and orange, together with thin spicy note of rosy pepper, coriander and refreshing nuance of black currant. In its base there are musk, amber and woodsy nuances. The perfume was made by perfumers form Givaudan in 2007. Eau de Toilette is available in the volume of 100 ml.

Orange Coriander Black Currant Mandarin Orange Pimento Bergamot

Carnation Tuberose Gardenia Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Amber Musk Woodsy Notes

L'Eau du Temps Fragrance Reviews

ScarlRed
ScarlRed

What a beautiful scent! It smells like spring in a bottle, it's a little bit spicy but drydown is sweet and floral. Too bad that it doesn't last on my skin very long. But I love it anyway

smcookie60
smcookie60

I love this scent, it is so soft and smells so beautiful. I find that it last for hours without re-applying it. The body wash is so soft, layering the two it is so nice.

LindyLou
LindyLou

It is a beautiful scent. It is a scent that while it is complex it always smells beautifully fresh and wont make you regret wearing it with sickly or overpowering notes. Could definitely become an everyday wear for me.

ophelia
ophelia

This is spring in a bottle for me! :)
Romance, nostalgia, happiness ... Fruit & spicy pimento + carnation give it a slight tinge of sweet lemon cake on your skin. Mmmm... delicious!

L'Eau du Temps by Nina Ricci 4.00 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci L'Eau du Temps fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci L'Eau du Temps, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau du Temps by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau du Temps by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Nina Ricci Nina Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Guerlain Samsara Dior Dolce Vita Dior Dune Nina Ricci L`Air Guerlain Shalimar Moschino Cheap & Chic Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Guerlain Mitsouko Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Alexander McQueen My Queen Thierry Mugler Womanity Nina Ricci Love in Paris