Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

L’Extase Nina Ricci for women

L’Extase Nina Ricci for women
dislike

caramel
L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures L’Extase Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Nina Ricci presents L'Extase, a new fragrance in 2015, inspired by a woman's erotic fantasies. This fragrance represents the new, third pillar of the house when it comes to perfumes, two other pillars being L’Air du Temps and Nina. L'Extase invites you to "liberate your fantasies."

This floral, musky and oriental composition is created by the famous perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. The composition is made of two kinds of accords; the first one consisting of white petals, rose and pink pepper, while the other is more sensual and warm with Siamese benzoin, Virginian cedar, musk and amber.

French model Laetitia Casta is the face of the campaign. The bottle design imitates a minaudière clutch from the archives of Nina Ricci, in mauve with a black satin ribbon around its neck. The box is decorated with colors of dusky pink, black and gold.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Parfum.

Pink Pepper Peach Pear

Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited
Narciso Eau de Toilette

L’Extase Fragrance Reviews

Taliera

Ok, I WANT this. Try it on your neck and it really is seductive. I don't care if the advertising campaign has won me over, or if I'm a sucker for sweet fragrances. I LOVE this. How on earth did I hold off from buying it for so long? Rose and caramel - two of my favorite notes. The raspberry's pretty too. The only thing I wish it had would be some dirty note, or some sort of "pop", you know...

Londonjon
Londonjon

I love this fragrance!

lulu169
lulu169

love the scent, love the ad, love the Name...but what the hell is the bottle about??! it ruins the whole concept, the cap is so cheap plastic, I dont even want to touch it

jenny_sokols
jenny_sokols

Oh how I crave for this fragrance..
So tempting and seductive.
I'm so glad Nina Ricci turned more mature because all of their previous fragrances were extremly syntetic-sweet and boring. But this one... is a Sex bomb. Delightful!

Leau-d-or-what
Leau-d-or-what

With a lot of years behind me as an aquatic perfume-lover, I had wanted to stick to the cool, fresh, watery and almost masculine image of myself. I wear suits and black & gold is my signature combo in clothing. I have disliked a lot of vanilla-bursting, cotton candy-like and overall juvenile perfumes, and thought that I would never opt for a sweet perfume in my life. However, this cooler image of myself was put to test as I sniffed this fragrance. Heh, my pupils must have dilated at that moment.

I couldn’t deny that this perfume hit me deep. It was ecstasy, as the name suggests. I don’t know whether I can describe this with any new words that haven’t already been said below, but it’s the deeper tone of the jammy rose that pleases me greatly. It has depth. And so do I after smelling this, below my “wannabe-cool-image”: I feel more comfortable, honest and bold now that I admit to liking this scent. I won’t deny that for many, this fragrance will smell generic and unoriginal. I agree. But it’s the way you wear the perfume so that it won’t be lost in the masses.

If there is one big downside to this lovely rosy fragrance, however, it’s the advertisement campaign. Sex, female fantasies, white sheets, released 2015—It screams Fifty Shades of Grey references, and undoubtedly it tried to jump on the movie’s bandwagon. I hate the campaign, because I hate that movie. It doesn’t do the fragrance justice, and it makes it more seem more juvenile than necessary.

Candy Rose
Candy Rose

I do like this perfume, but find I am unable to love it. With those notes I thought I would be head over heels for it. To me it smells like a lesser version of Si which I adore and would rather spend my money on.

Swamp Lily
Swamp Lily

Started off as a pleasant sweet rose but soon turned into raspberry fairy floss. For frou frou princesses and barbie dolls. Not a grown ups scent at all.

zvrkic
zvrkic

It was too much sweet for me and I love sweet scents- but not this one.
For me it is not sensual it is vulgar.
Reminds me of women who is showing all at same time. She has too much make up on herself. She is pretty but she seems desperate. She tries too much and because of all that she's not interesting. She is overpowering and lot of people doesn't want to be in her company. I think this is her signature scent.

I had this perfume short time and I sold it, or better said get rid of it.

auroramaria
auroramaria

I didn't think much of it when I first tried it but now I'm really loving this.I'm not a fan of NR fragrances but l'Extase I find so sensual and softly sweet a real treat.It becomes a skin scent in about a couple of hours but it lingers, roses here are jammy sweet but not cloying, it's just a really lovely scent.
If you like this fragrance I recommend trying the body lotion it smells awesome and that alone is enough scent to last you all day

Soofiya
Soofiya

I'm a big fan of sweet fragrances and gourmands,I also love rose and caramel so by watching the list of notes I was thinking of buying it without test,thanks god I recieved a sample of it before buying a full bottle
It starts supersweet,sweet in a cloying way,not like caramel sweet but mostly like praline sweet,it reminded me armani si and lancome la nuit which I like so I waited for sweetness to be balanced,as it balances in lanuit with coffee note and it becomes charming by floral notes,but the only thing I could detect hear besides cloying sweetness was a syntethic rose(a plastic rose) and sticky syrupy almost rotted fruit notes,no signs of amber or pink pepper,it was totally differant from what I had imagined and a great dissapointment
l'extase was the first and the only nina ricci fragrance that I disliked,I think it's about my body chemistry

Awater01
Awater01

First impression was all about the rose, I was reminded of the Bourjois little pot blushers with the same soft vintage rose makeup scent. Second impression was the fruity caramel of Jessica Simpson's Fancy layered with rose hand cream. If someone had told me this was a new JS Fancy called Vintage Rose, I would totally believe it. It's a comforting and familiar smell with many associations from makeup bag to the mixed cloud of perfume at the entrance to the department store. The bottle looks nicer in real life than the picture, as it has a subtle mirror like reflection that you can see through slightly.

milazinha
milazinha

If anyone has an unloved bottle of this, or a decant to swap, please PM me! I haven't smelled it yet, but I am surely curious.

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

This incredible beauty arrived today, and oh my heavens I can't describe just how much I am head over heels madly, deeply in love with this. I get a strong Turkish Delight scent from it, and as someone who adores Turkish Delight this is heaven.

I wanted it after seeing the advertisement for it, featuring Laetitia Casta. This is deep, sultry and incredible sexy. The name L'Extase definitely suits such a scent.

mariamarouli91
mariamarouli91

I smell rose,caramel and pink pepper. Modern perfume,fruity,sweet,a litlle spicy and rosy.That's ok,nothing special to die for. Best worn at colder months of the year especially in the evenings.I quite like it,dunno if i buy another bottle after it finishes

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

Right off the bat this reminded me vaguley of Jill Sander No. 4 of the 1990's (maybe its the rose, vanilla, peach, patchouli and musk combo) But this richer, more succulent and very very sweet. Im not big on sweet perfumes, but this is damn tasty. While sweet and candy coated, it can be pulled off by a mature sophisticated woman, this isn't a kids scent. Beneath all the sweetness there is a definite sexy vibe going on. Well made and well crafted, this is a good one, and its long lasting. But a warning: its strong and potent, not one to spray heavily on a hot day. If you like Armani Si or Jill Sander No. 4, go ahead and blind buy this one (tons of good deals on line for this one) you won't regret it. Thumbs way up, Nina Ricci has another winner here.

DashaRayOfLight

I have a problem with this one: for some reason I perceive it as a summer scent ( maybe due to the fruits in it?!) but I cannot real wear it in the summer heat because it is too sweet...
Other than that, I really do like it!

maruge62
maruge62

Love it! However, it smells like Armani SI on me...

ppetra-
ppetra-

This is beautiful! A very nice scent. Fruity opening, a sweet rosy heart, and a soft vanilla-caramel base. Longevity a full 7 hours on my skin and sillage is very good. I'm very happy with this scent, I got it in a swap and had never smelt it before. Happy surprise!

As for seasons, the bottle might tell you autumn or winter but I feel like it could be worn anytime, just don't put too much on, but you guys already know.

And the spray, oh my! The perfume comes out as the most beautiful light mist. I really couldn't tell if I'd sprayed it on my arm or not. The sprayer in Ricci perfumes is top notch!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Like a more woody, rosy version of Armani Sí. It also reminds me of sugary rose tea and candy from the Middle East. Drydown reminds me a bit of White Patchouli by Tom Ford, when worn in humid weather . The bottle is absolutely beautiful ! I think this is a fragrance that will both suit and appeal to a lot of women . I own the small bottle and will definetely buy a big one soon :)

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

A very interesting smell that reminds of something modern in older years. Although there are too many notes in the body of the perfume, the result is perfect. I think that either you love it or hate it. You can't call it generic.

My first thought was the smell of entering a new colorful and trendy store for shoes. A scene with strong rain and a bright rainbow. It would fit social people with tireless desire for meeting new friends and those who have restless spirit. Kind but a little bit crazy at the same time. A strong and mysterious woman that only asked for some love. A rare kind of sweet perfume that is very hard to categorize. You can't call it fruity although the pear/peach note is so refreshing but pink pepper balances the sweetness. Middle notes are good enough that even a not floral type of perfumes lover would like it. The base, just flawless.

I am sure what makes it a special one is Siam benzoin and amber! Congratulations to Nina Ricci and Francis Kurkdjian because as I said, it's so hard to make such a unique smell with so many notes and combine them like they were born for each other.

Fadoluisi
Fadoluisi

Nina Ricci and Cacharel are two brands that a whole generation of women in my life used frequently. My mother, my aunts, my grandmothers and their respective friends. It's that association that makes me unfairly perceive all fragrances of these brands as suitable for "Old Lady". It is extremely unfair of me and always try to get rid of this prejudice by testing the fragrances on my own skin . Once they make contact with my dermis, I usually changed my mind about many of the fragrances that I once loathed . I'll try this fragrance to see if I can overcome my idea of " Ricci = Granny ".

beedi84
beedi84

Too much caramel and vanilla. It starts of absolutely lovely but then it dries down into constant overwhelming sweetness. Nope. I will give this away.

Miss_Vanity

After 3 months of continuous use, I feel that this fragrance has grown on me and I love it more and more every day! The silage is amazing and it lasts even the day after. It's totally worth it, although I feel I will have to search for another more aquatic fragrance for summer.

Two friends of mine bought me for my birthday the 80ml bottle and another 200ml body lotion, so I've stored for this winter and probably the next one! Yay!

Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir

reminds me of the classic Ricci by Nina Ricci..but sweeter and more..sophisticated and classy. Can imagine wearing it during winter time.

Perfumejunkie7
Perfumejunkie7

First wearing: Ugh, another one in the sweet sugary trend. When will the madness end?

Second wearing: Hmmm, I actually quite like this. It's probably the only one in the syrupy sweet trend that actually smells good to my nose.

Third wearing: Boy, this is good! It's sweet alright but not the rotten-fruit-covered-with-syrup kind of sweet I dislike in LVEB. It's a rosy ambery sweetness with a little caramel and vanilla in the background and there's just enough pepper to give it a bit of a spicy edge. It reminds me of Armani Si but better. A fellow Fragrantican told me L'Extase is like a cross between Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDP and Armani Si and I think she's spot on, the same feminine pretty rose and musk sweetened with sugary amber and caramel.

All in all, I'm really enjoying this and will get myself a bottle for those cold winter nights when I crave something warm, sweet and pretty. This may not be your typical mature, sophisticated and lady-like scent but I don't always want that. Sometimes you just want to smell pretty, girly, young and even a little naughty.

cookieal
cookieal

i love this one...
warm, sensual, balmy, my kind of perfume.
i got the body cream too, which is a perfect gourmand match to this perfume.
i cought myself wandering who wears this heavenly cream or perfume, the other day in a cafe, and found out finally that it was my skin that got warmed up and radiated the cream i applied last night after shower, along with the perfume i layered on it in the morning.
love them both.
my ifrst choice for winter

MinnaMo
MinnaMo

I did not like the opening but the dry down was very nice. It is a warm and nice scent of vanilla and it reminds me of warm cotton and linnen. The name do not fit the product. This is not a very sexy scent. More like a fresh and happy girl-next-door scent. It did not last very long on my skin, but it made my clothes smell amazing for days! I really like this one!

Fragrance13
Fragrance13

Nice fragrance but not on my list to buy. For some reason, Nina Ricci's fragrances give me a headache.

latimidy
latimidy

sensous

umayka
umayka

nice fragrance soft and cuddly but on my skin has a weird plastic note in the opening. later on, I can still smell this plastic (maybe vinyl?) in the background of soft, girly rose. good longetivity and sillage.

bouquetbuff
bouquetbuff

A warm Amber with a spicy feel. Good silage and heavier than I usually wear, so I can use sparingly and still get good effect. Sensuous and rich, lovely for evening use. A mature, scent with sophistication.

majagk
majagk

i agree with ntombi and kind of with juliana6.
i though: mmm, francis, let see what he is up this time...

yet, it is not scent from the ad, i mean, you know what i mean.

i think i will be layering it with something darker...but still, i think i will be using it...

Singabera
Singabera

That's an annoying mix of chemical roses, berries and musk.
Too loud, but not in a good way. This type of perfumes smells the same on any skin, as it doesn't really react with it, but stays away.

Miss_Vanity

I found a sample inside a fashion magazine and OMG it was love at first sniff! I went to the department store to check it again on my skin and it was gorgeous. Very warm and sweet and it has a french vibe that's missing from other sweet fragrances. I gave almost 100 euros for the 50ml and 200ml body lotion, but I don't care. My clothes smell amazing, I get tons of compliments and I'm definately going for the 80ml as soon as possible.
Good job Francis Kurkdjian!

Hippolyta
Hippolyta

I should say that I fell in the category of one of those people who at first sniff of L'Extase wasn't very pleased. To me it seemed like there was too much sugar, it was almost suffocatingly sweet. But I should also say that I accidently oversprayed, so it wasn't a very accurate verdict at that time. After a while (a few months) I decided to try again and this time I wasn't dissapointed.
The fragrance opens with a kick of pink pepper and a mix of fruity notes that with time settle down until you are left with a pleasantly dry, sweet , sultry scent. What I love about it is that the pepper note is still present even when the base notes like caramel and benzoin become prominent. I am very happy in the way that it mixes with my own chemistry and I just can't stop sniffing my wrist. For me L'Extase is a perfect fit for the fall/winter season. It's a fragrance that just demands your attention, it's playful and alluring. Totally recommended.
The silage and longevity are both pretty good, but be careful not to overspray or otherwise you'll be left with a sticky sweet mess on you for a long time.

Taliera

This is elegance in a bottle. The look of the bottle is half the attraction! Lovely, lovely fragrance - elegant jammy rose with amber - but it is too linear for me. The sweetness I can tolerate for a while, but it never develops into anything.

lacuitez
lacuitez

i found this parfum 2 months ago in a departement store, i was sniffed about 8 different parfum. most of them was nice but wasn't wow to me,and when i've tried this i was like.. ahhaa.. i really love the smell, prettty, sweet, but not overly sweet, mature but still young, fruity, flowery, and the drydown very elegant and grown up, little bit sexy and lovely. i bought it and was very happy untill today. my boyfriend love it and most of my girl friends like as well, also the bottle very interesting..

Very pretty, I bought a purse spray to try it, it is very nice, fruity rose , amberish, the whole vibe is feminine, smooth, and warm...I still don't know if I will buy a big bottle, but so far, I enjoy it..it gets more floral fast, beautiful rose scent..so far, lovely!!
Update: it gets really soft in the base, and a tad more vintage, so I will enjoy my purse spray and no more.!
Update: pretty but doesn't develop much, it kind of falls flat..

SayakaP
SayakaP

I tested this at a department store today, without knowing what it was.
The bottle is quite nice.

I say, it's LOVE at first sniff!
Rose and Amber... I thought of Lolita (the novel) as I did with Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP.
It's sexy... but in the way that makes you feel guilty to find it sexy.

Now at home, I learned it's by F Kurkdjian.
No wonder.

tamarachehade
tamarachehade

I tried this today at the store and was amazed by the sweet fresh frenchy smell. I sprayed some on my wrists and neck so that when I got home I could ask my boyfriend if he likes it. Well, the scent starting to fade as soon as I was out of the store, and the more it faded the more it left a weird synthetic smell. Very disappointing! If you're looking for a gourmand scent, la nuit tresor is amazing.

DMS162002
DMS162002

Laetitia Casta does not wear this perfume. There is nothing voluptuous or sensual about L'Extase. It's a bright sweet scent, frilly and girlish. I detect no amber or even a little spice. This is what I imagine Adele from Jane Eyre would would smell like as a young woman. Unfortunately, I prefer dark broody heroines.

Germany
Germany

Very much loving this. Bought it on the spot and don't like other Nina Riccis , had no expectations of this and really did not want another fragrance at the time. ,,,, couldn't pass it up ,,,, love all the notes so much , benzoin amber patchouli , musk and cedar. All my favourite things combined ,middle notes are raspberry and rose amongst other fruity notes , simply to die ,,,, walked by the perfume counter and asked what smelled so good around here ,,,, when I realized it was the new Nina I had to have it.
A sweet fresh warm rose !
Also I like the elegant bottle ! And the colour of it .
Smell reminds me of Si a little as well As the tresor rose one

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I tested this one yesterday at Genua airport and was pleasantly surprised. I am a gourmand fragrance lover but I got a bit tired lately with all those sugary gourmand fragrances like LVEB or La nuit Tresor. Contrary to them L'extase has a 'French touch' that makes it quite seductive. Definitely on my wishlist!

florabella
florabella

I tried this fragrance last week and I've been thinking of it ever since. It struck me as a lovely jammy or candied rose. At times it reminded me of Si but smoother, less of the acidic and sharp note that has prevented me from buying Si. I found the silage to be moderate, not exactly a room filler but I was able to catch whiffs of it all day. As for longevity I was pleased, I found it to have at least 6 hrs wear. This has definitely gone on my wish list. I realize that it's not ground breaking, many other fragrances are similar, but I found this enjoyable from beginning to end. Sometimes smelling lovely is all that I need, and this smells lovely!

Dort0625
Dort0625

I got a sample of this this weekend, and I must say, for s perfume that normally those notes I find gross, this is actually really nice. Let me correct myself, the dry down is gorgeous, not so much fun the init spray! Stays long too!

olga_adriana
olga_adriana

I don't really smell amber in this. To me, it's more of a fruity scent.

Overall, it's a nice, pleasant smelling fragrance (maybe a little on the sticky sweet side for me), but there's nothing especially elegant or sophisticated or sexy about this. It's more of a girly perfume than a woman's perfume. Boyfriend liked it.

Wouldn't buy it again because it is very short-lived. I don't smell it on me at all once I leave the house, even after dousing myself

Verka81
Verka81

Nothing flowery about that on my skin. It's overpowering from the first spray. Very long lasting in its amber and caramel. I feel like I need to wash it off.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

This is a fantastic all around fragrance.modern
feminine sophisticated romantic and sparkly, very addictive. excellent quality.
I really enjoy this
سمبل ارچینالشو دارم..طالبین پبام خصوصی بدهد

alicem
alicem

I remember how excited I was when Nina came out, I never thought I would relive the moment. Fast forward 9 years and here I am, happily holding 2 bottles of L'extase. Yes 2 bottles, I got the 50ml and then decided I must have the 30ml too. The fragrance is gorgeous. I see many compare it to Lacome's La Vie Est Belle, to me they are different interpretations of the same theme, iris gourmand vs rose gourmand.

I read a couple of negative reviews on the Russian Fragrantica saying that the fragrance is nothing special, cloyingly sweet and not sexy, that the commercial does not suit the fragrance, etc.

Well you know what? My husband loved L'extase and when I showed him the commercial with Laetitia Casta he said that is exactly how he imagined the promo for this fragrance.

saashaas
saashaas

I love this scent. I usually like very warm and spicy scents (like Valentina by Valentino), but they are too much during the summer. This one is still spicy but not too warm for summer, the rose is sort of refreshing. I never thought I would find a perfume I liked that would be suitable for summer.

suile
suile

I really love this scent - rosy, warm, powdery, starts off with a fresh note. The name doesn't do it any favours. It's long lasting but not overpowering.

If you like La Perla's softer fragrances, or the Signorina range from Ferragamo (?), L'Extase might be worth trying.

Have the miniature, but am regretting that I didn't buy a full bottle, on offer at a UK airport, as I'm finding it hard to track down at the moment.

xaml
xaml

"(...) just put away all the images living in your head about this perfume!"

Exactly, including those marketing images featuring a person who has the – I am inclined to write unjust – privilege to benefit from their coincidental appearance.

silsilg2
silsilg2

nice fragrance, but do not think that the trendsetters

pilpintu81
pilpintu81

After two hours on my skin, it reminds me a lot of Narciso Rodriguez for her.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

L'extase opens on my skin exactly the same as Tresor La Nuit. Sweet syrupy, jammy rose. In the dry down i get mostly benzoin mixed with rose. I had no expectations about this scent, i was trying to keep myself away from disappointment but i must admit (although we don't find anything new or groundbreaking in the composition) i'm positively surprised. I really like it.Performance? Well, I don't find it heavy like some of you said, also sillage is not so big but lasting power is excellent.

bushonka
bushonka

I do not know why, but it reminds me of a Classique Intense Jean Paul Gaultier. Perhaps because both compositions are created by Francis Kurkdjian. If you like super sweet and seductive fragrances, these fall into that category. Of course Longevity and Sillage in both cases more than great.

Juliana6
Juliana6

To be honest I must tell I expected something quite different, so maybe the advertisement doesn't suit the scent. And that's why there are so many disappointed people who say the perfume is bad. But no! The perfume is good, just put away all the images living in your head about this perfume!
I was looking at the advertisements in glanced magasines and the images made me think about the sexual kind of extase -about something deeply sensual, intimate, erotic. The perfume is rather all about another type of extase -the extase of being young, happy and careless. The opening on my skin is fresh and juicy sour (I guess the benzoin creates this sensation). Then I get the rose (I imagine a white, innocent one), but the sourness turns into a light, light leather. The rose turns pink, more adult, well rounded, powdery sweet. In the end I feel the same powdery rose wrapped in a light musk. Makes me think about an adult version of Nina Ricci "Mademoiselle Ricci". I have Armani "Si", Lancome "La vie est belle", and Nina Ricci "Mademoiselle Ricci"- they all have that sweet, powdery vibe, so I guess I won't purchase this one. But I'd be happy to receive it as a gift. :)

MJLira
MJLira

This is a very good scent but it fails to convey that "mature" feeling. It is a sexy fragrance but in a slightly juvenile way. That can be good or bad depending on the user.

hermyonee
hermyonee

beuuurkk, just another sticky sugary girly scent, cheap, mainstream! just like La vie est Belle, or any other recent Nina scents, tons of sugar,fruity, cheap notes; no flowers? where? Not even Benzoin! Maltol, maltol, tons and tons! at least the first Nina was fresh and a bit citrusy...another desappointment... even Loverdose seems quite better...

quency1
quency1

I have blind bought it today and I loved it. It is a warm spicy , too chic and sexy but mature. It reminds me Gucci guilty that I loved because of Amber and pink pepper.

Astrophelia
Astrophelia

Looking at the notes, I was expecting a more feminine version of my beloved Burberry Brit for men. Unfortunately, on me it smells like sugared passion fruit. Do we really need another sickly sweet scent?

Dina1410
Dina1410

perfect sweet scent, i love it , it send me to another world <3

Frayja
Frayja

Is a very well done perfume,nice bottle,nice longevity,but far away from my expectations...Actually,for my taste and on my skin this perfume is sunny,girly and far away from the idea I had for,something spicy,dark and sexy,or all of them.
The adv.is misleading or my nose and skin translate different the word "l'extase"...

NightNymph
NightNymph

if anyone has a sample of this available please message me. thanxx

missjackie
missjackie

I was really hoping I would like this one, since I love Nina Ricci perfumes and the notes looked very nice. Unfortunately this was a disappointment. I don't really hate it, but to me this is nothing special. I don't smell any musk or amber of anything spicy at all, just flowers. A boring frangrance if you ask me. Too bad...

Gitsella
Gitsella

No dasharay.. I was just as surprised as you! Strange...

DashaRayOfLight

I was surprised to read the notes in this one, because when I apply it to my skin, I distictly smell some sort of fruits in there, some red berries to be precise. I'm not saying I feel it as an entirely fruity scent but my nose does pick up some berry scent amongst other ingredients... Am I the only one?!

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I was quite sure that I wouldn't enjoy L'extase, because of the pink pepper. Today I spend couple of hours in testing new fragrances and decided to give it a try. Now I am so happy I did so! This is absolutely divine! Rose and pink pepper, embraced by warm benzoin. This is similar to Si by Armani, but without the overpowering vanilla and patchouli. Thank you, Nina Ricci for this beauty!

elif.cezik
elif.cezik

cotton candy!

lilou
lilou

Very nice fragrance which reminds me of Quelques notes d'amour - Yves Rocher : the same rose, the same sweetness. But it's deeper, spicier, more sensual. Romantic, delicate, feminine and sensual. Even if it is not very orginal, it's a good purchase.
Good lasting power.

Bluemarinejosephine
Bluemarinejosephine

L' Extase - Nina Ricci.

This is a lovely fragrance, very similar to others that I have tried from other brands, either this may be “Si” by Giorgio Armani, “Florabotanica” or “Rosabotanica” by Balenciaga, “La Vie est Belle” by Lancome.

The difference with “L’ Extase”, is a beautiful rose note which makes the fragrance more feminine. I am generally not very fond of rose scents but the sugary composition along with the rose note produce a beautiful result. Unlike “La Vie est Belle” which has a rather leathery-smokey finish or “Si” which remains monotonously sugary from the beginning to the end, “L’ Extase” transforms into an attractive combination of a sweet-rose perfume with a hint of white flower freshness.

It is not a very different scent in relation to the rest of the fragrances which fall in the same category but, at the same time, it becomes different from the rest in the way that it develops. The idea behind it still remains the same, it is a sugary sweet scent, as this is the popular trend of the moment. Yet, the way that it develops makes it a more interesting purchase.

I believe I would classify it as an adult scent. There is a ladylike element to it. It does not convey to me a sexy vibe, it rather projects an attractive tenderness. It is suitable for all occasions as well as office wear.

The projection is medium. It does not stay very close to the skin but, it is not protruding either.
It has kept well the last 2 hours so, I would suggest that the longevity is satisfactory.

It is, all in all, a pleasant purchase. I do recommend it. I believe that it is a mass pleaser (which is not necessarily a bad thing) and I believe that it will acquire a good number of admirers. Even if it is offered as a gift, one cannot go wrong with it.

Enjoy the perfume quest!

iasmeen

When I first tried this perfume I had high expectations because of the previous great Nina Ricci fragrances. However, I was quite disappointed as I felt it seemed like the same all over again. I think this is not much of a "new" perfume. I'm disappointed.

lilymama22
lilymama22

Tested it once and it went straight to my want list:D this is a perfect sweet scent with some depth and sensuality to it. I was quite surprised to see the main accord listed here as rose. Since this is a very sweet jammy fragrance to me. The opening reminds me of sweet sour grape, weirdly, since it is not a note listed. And I am thinking the Japanese kind called kyoho in specific xD) anyway, after reading some of the reviewers here describing it as jammy, I agreed!! To me, the opening smells like a sweet grape jam. This opening is very strong and intense But after 1-2hours, it softens and becomes a soft sensual woody scent. To me, this frag is not that erotic as it was meant to :p, but it is a sexy and sensual one. Very good one for sweet tooth like me who want a deep sensual scent in cooler seasons. Aaand the bottle looks soo exquisite and luxury, unlike Nina ricci's other frags (yup I hate the apple bottles :p)

ellina1984
ellina1984

This review is based on a scented blotter.

First off, the bottle is gorgeous. It could rival the classic chanel bottles, which I find exquisite.

The scent is quite sweet. It does bring to mind la vie est belle or si, but this seems to have mre depth, it's muskier and somehow woodier. The rose is very prominent, and it reminds me of greek rose petal spoon sweets, or candied rose petals. It's good for what it is, but too sweet fr me nowadays.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I had really high hopes for this one.

Totally disappointed :(

Way too sweet

derkargy
derkargy

Too sweet and cloying for me.

Ulusia
Ulusia

Finally I tried it today. Maybe I had too big expectations as I love the bottle and wanted to buy it. First sniff: it is ok but nothing new or exceptional, I do not find similarity with Lancome LVEB, which isn´t my cup of tea. Few hours later and after a few handwashes the base notes are classy - nina ricci style. Longevity is ok. It is more classic than l´extase. Name is confusing. Warm semi-sweet office safe likeable scent.

lu_pomponet
lu_pomponet

I just need to try it!!! Love orientals, love rose scents, I loved the bottle and the name as well!!! I feel I need to have this one in my collection!

Silvery
Silvery

Usually I don't fall for the advertising and surrounding stuff of perfumes, but I have to admit, that the packaging and the bottle is very stylish, it's a pleasure to the eye and hand :)
The perfume itself starts with a fruity, but not girly opening, which slowly fades into a soft spicy, sweet rose scent, which gives an ecstatic feeling as the name suggests (If I wanted to be accurate, I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist and kept telling "wow it's so delicious ahh it's sooo good" :). The base is cozy, a nice combination of woody-musky notes with a hint of amber. L'Extase is a feminine and elegant perfume, fortunately aiming not the teens, but more like the 20-30 years old women (like me! :)) in my opinion. This could be a perfect choice for special occasions too. If I had to describe a woman wearing it, she would have a sophisticated taste, perfect style, and she would be an independent woman with her own career. I'm really satisfied with this perfume, I like it very much!

ClaudiaA1
ClaudiaA1

Sprayed it on and WOW! It immediately reminded me of rose jam. Have you ever had rose jam? Beside of being sweet, it's also very fragrant and delicious. I love sweet roses. However, the rose jam scent only lasted for about 5 minutes, then I started smelling the pink pepper. This frag is not prominently pepper-y on me, so that is good. There is also a warmth to the composition, possibly conveyed by the amber and the musk notes. There are some deep woody notes in there somewhere as well, but I am still waiting for them to unfold towards the end. The silage is enormous at the beginning, but it all tones down within half an hour. Overall, a pretty fragrance, that I really like

Red Rose
Red Rose

I tested this fragrance this morning & what a disappointment. This doesn't smell anything out of this world or ground breaking & the small bottle I saw wasn't that heavy & pretty in real life or like the ad suggested, it looks stunning in the ad but when I tested it it was just heavy on the orintal side & nothing much about it. I may test it again just that I should be fair about it & not just misjudging it based on a quick sniff or a hste glance. I may come back with another review if I ever test it again.

birry
birry

I have always liked Nina Ricci`s perfumes. Not Apple ones but oldest ones.And this new perfume is just amazing. It is like eastern smell and so feminine. I totally have to have it:)

Anthaval
Anthaval

When I met her first I tested it on a paper. When I smell her at the first time I thought "what is this nothing?". Then I went back to the drogerie with my boyfriend he chose this fragrance. I really didn't want to buy her but then I tried it on my skin and it's absolutely amazing! When the weather is cold it's sweet and hug you, and when it's warm she shows you her little fruity side. Absolutely amazing and must have!

Sherihan
Sherihan

modern, I found it not too much of candy or milk shake style like La Vie est Belle, or headachy like Si, it is sweet but soft. I think if pink pepper note is replaced with other kind of spice,it would be nicer, like carnation (L'air de temps way) or even increase the powdery side (classic Nina way). I will purchase it soon.
By the way, nothing of the current perfumes attracted me, this did.

Edit: last night I purchased the 50ml, I would love if I found the 30ml, but the shop I found did not have that size.

I must admit, it's good! I believe, if you like Si and it's flankers you will also like this one.
They are not 100% same, but the similarity is stunning.
It's spicy, ambery, sweet and balsamic. I also sense it as fruity.
More of an evening scent. My tender nose senses it as very long lasting sillage bomb.
ERotic fantasies? Well that's kind of interesting...
I believe it's meant to be sexy and passionate.

passionata20
passionata20

19. February 2015

ADDICTIVELY STUNNING!!! Period!

The first impression is the visual impression and it is 100% a pleasure for an eye! Gorgeous bottle, amazingly cut, deep colours and the most amazing part is the atomizer itself. I believe i have never seen or experienced anything like it in my life yet: it sprays out a perfume just like a steam. I mean it is so delicate and ultra precise, that i even didn't realize the first time i pushed the sprayer that something actually came out. Like a cloud of moist air, the perfume delicately flies out ouf the bottle.

The scent itself - a close cousin of Armani "Si Intesnse" and Lancome's "La Nuit Tresor", closer to drydown it starts to smell like a cross of "Si Intense" and "My Burberry" or even Elie Saab "Le Parfum Intense". Very bright a fruity in the beginning (i was certain there is a blackcurrant or cassis in the composition), ambery rose, and later a delicate aroma of pure rose oil, just like i have smelled in the childhood. The smell of bulgarian rose oil, softened by white flowers. It is sooooooooo delicious and so intense that just 2 sprays have mega sillage and deep intense aroma.
Mysterious and dark aroma, yet on the bright side of it. It indeed causes me some associations with something intimate, a smell of joy after a great night spent together, but not in a sexual or physical way, but more of emotional bond.

UPDATE: i have just checked the description of the perfume (i didn´t see the notes or read press release before i wrote my review) and the nose behind it, and no wonder i smelled something of the "My Burberry" - it's Francis Kurkdjian!!!! Yes, this Nina Ricci is finally something that i enjoy very much from this house. My next purchase absolutely!!! Would say the best release in early 2015!!!! It has "THAT" typical Kurkdjian touch of magic!!!

Love love love

evacecilias
evacecilias

If the white flowers keep calm I'm getting it sooner or later...that bottle !

No - this was nothing that I want...
First spray was a more purple fruity Si Armani, turning towards La vie est belle.
IF those are your thing - you might like this too !
Or you might just wanna stay away....I

Bruno57
Bruno57

So excited with this new mature scent by Nina Ricci !
Because I'm fed up with all the pretty girly flankers of Nina

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci L’Extase fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Nina Ricci L’Extase, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Extase by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Extase by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.