Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit Nina Ricci for women

Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit Nina Ricci for women
dislike

Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit Nina Ricci for women Pictures

Midnight beauty, romantic and provocative; gentle during day, but filled with wish for life and heated passion during night. The wish of the Nina Ricci house’s designers was to offer a fragrance full of surprises. Perfumer Cecile Matton helped them in that she created “Belle de Minuit”, a floral-woody cocktail. Citrusy notes open this perfume. Sweet bergamot, gentle sourish grapefruit, orange and blackberry tingle with their sourish-fresh notes, while orange blossom, lily of the valley, fresh and sweet jasmine and warm, vanilla-like heliotrope play seductively in the heart. The balmy-woody base soothes the passions with help of sandalwood, myrrh and warm, intensive Tonka.

“Belle de Minuit” appears in a metallic blue bottle with a red crown and is available as a limited edition for 2000, in an amount of 50 ml.

Bergamot Grapefruit Orange Black Currant

Sensuous

Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit Fragrance Reviews

Yohji
Yohji

Managed to grab the last one from ebay for price not like half of the bus, happy with myself and with what this little ginger queen deliveres sooo so much! sweet, balsamic spicy gingerbread, at once atmosphere of German Christmas markets, adorable beyond any words! Ten years ago I was staring at multi coloured Nina Ricci Les Belles unable to choose which one I like the most - green, yellow or this one. I took the green one that day thinking "next time I will go for blue" but next time have never happened as they all vanished from the market. But today!... Ta Dah!
Falls nicely into category of Theorema, Dupont Intense and Jungle L'Elephant but its phenomenally cute and cozy, kind and homey, rather than sexy and extravagant

I really don't understand why it was a limited edition, as it was one of the best Nina Ricci fragrances! I had it many years ago and I can remember I used it before going to discos, cause men totally loved it. This fragrance is incredibly sexy indeed. Intense blackcurrant makes it really wild!
Men were in love with fragrance, I was in love with bottle.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is such a beauty. Realy warm comforting sweet spicy , I see the Similarity With Fendi Theorema , But this is not as Dry pencil shavey ;)
A real treasure fot This upcoming christmas . Tonka warm and inviting mixing With carnation, Orange and spice . I cant detect the floral and fruity notes on its own ,Its realy a complecs mix
This is realy unik IMO except Theorema its realy hard to find somthing similar. To me Belle D Opium and Sensuous noir . Jil Sensual and others mentioned as similar isent realy Close . If you can find it grabb it and hold on to it. Unik, Beautiful and sensuel.
Im so Lucky to have it

SimoneAssmann
SimoneAssmann

Today I tried Belle D'Opium: It smells just the same as Les belles de minuit, which is my All-Time-Favourite!! I'm so happy, that I've finally found a similar perfum to it, because I loved to use it over years. Also Sensual by Jil Sanders resembles Les Belles de Minuit.

Veda_honey
Veda_honey

I wore this when I was a youngster (probably a bit too young at 16 or so) and couldn't resist a dirt cheap bottle on ebay recently to see how it held up. And of course, dammit - I love, love, love it! Still! Sod's law I always fall for the discontinued, maybe that's part of the love? Anyway, I digress. Migotka put it perfectly, it's a wonderful dark gingerbread, maybe even remiscent of Parkin for all my fellow Northerners. If you like, as I do, Theorema, Five O'clock, Tea for two et al, I think this garish little bottle might just spell delicious trouble for your wallet and patience.

Migotka
Migotka

"Merry Christmas! What do you mean, 'not yet'?"

I have been fighting with myself whether to buy this one or not for a long time. Long discontinued, reaches crazy prices on auctions. But I was so curious about a scent I have heard is the most truthful incarnation of gingerbread.

I have finally decided to go for it, and I don;t regret. Gingerbread it is. The most delicious, oozing with honey and spices and warmth. For me it's not floral-woody-musk, it's oriental gourmand, thick, rich, spicy, creamy. Oh, I could write an ode to carnation right now I smell my wrist and I wonder whether I have ever smelled such fantastic spices. I spray it on, and it's Christmas all over again. A very special scent.

Shame, real shame that this gem was discontinued as I believe it to be the best out of all Nina Ricci's fragrances.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

I absolutely LOVED all of the "Belles De Ricci" series.

But i must confess , this one i have never seen here in the UK! I was not aware it existed ! Another perfume for the "Got To Track Down Online " list. :)

From the wonderful descriptions above i think i will like it !

I still cant get over the fact it was only released in 2000 and seems to have disappeared already??

MUST find a bottle ( along with the 2 GREEN bottled Belles De Riccis! )

suile
suile

I adored this one. I only have the empty bottle now, that I sniff regularly. It's one of those mysterious fragrances that you can't pin down, light yet memorable, lasting but not pungent.

I bought this in Spain, and it reminds me of the wonderful country. I am so sad that I can't find it. It is the only perfume that doesn't make me cough all day or doesn't give me a migraine. Why CAN"T IT MAKE A COMEBACK????!!!!!!

IamWoman
IamWoman

I read a review on Estee Lauder's "Sensuous", that this fragrance smells similar. Does anyone here agree with that? I've used Senuous, and loved it, except it's almost too light and it only lasts two hours on my skin.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Caramelised but clean,toffee&coffee somehow embodied in jasmin.A sweet scent with a chocolate twist.The tonka bean lingers on the skin adding a relaxing effect.
I believe it can complement the skin of a deeply tanned or an african-american woman.

DHMO
DHMO

I bought this one a long time ago for my girlfriend. It smelled so much like Christmas, made a perfect present.
For everyday use it's kind of too strong and festive.
I think I could smell cinnamon in it, which is weird since there's nothing the like in it...

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a very delicious and special fragrance. Soft and sweet, smells like the perfume with almond, but there isn't almond in this.

Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit by Nina Ricci 4.21 out of 5 based on 98 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit by Nina Ricci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Belles de Ricci Belle de Minuit by Nina Ricci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.